Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,867 members, 7,802,798 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:48 PM

RCCG Stops Worshippers Without Face-Mask From Adeboye's Crusade In Badagry - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / RCCG Stops Worshippers Without Face-Mask From Adeboye's Crusade In Badagry (37061 Views)

Thousands Storm Adeboye’s Crusade In Bauchi (Pictures) / TB Joshua Crusade In Nazareth Israel: Churches, Islamic Cleric, Politicians Kick / Oblate Eusebius Oguizu Is Dead: Founder Of Block Rosary Crusade In Nigeria Dies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

RCCG Stops Worshippers Without Face-Mask From Adeboye's Crusade In Badagry by daveobasi1: 5:56am On Dec 27, 2020
Worshipers without face mask barred from Pastor Adeboye’s crusade

The Redeemed Christian Church of God on Saturday disallowed worshippers without facemasks from entering crusade ground in Badagry, Lagos State, where its General Overseer, Pastor Enoch Adeboye, ministered.

The News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) reports that Adeboye arrived in Badagry in a church helicopter which landed at Ajara Grammar School around 9:00 a.m and left for an undisclosed destination a few minutes after.

NAN reports that COVID-19 guidelines were strictly observed as security operatives disallowed people without facemasks.

Those without personal hand sanitisers were given, as sellers of facemasks made a brisk business of selling.

The church’s security details maintained that they had direct instructions to ensure that COVID-19 protocols were strictly followed.

Adeboye, ministering on the sermon titled, ‘The voice of hope’, to mark this year’s “Let’s go a-fishing” programme, said that God had sent him to tell someone at that moment that “it shall be well with him”.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2020/12/26/worshipers-without-face-mask-barred-from-pastor-adeboyes-crusade/amp/

19 Likes

Re: RCCG Stops Worshippers Without Face-Mask From Adeboye's Crusade In Badagry by DuBLINGreenb(m): 6:01am On Dec 27, 2020
As that church big reach common face mask dem no fit buy share for members na wa oh

74 Likes 3 Shares

Re: RCCG Stops Worshippers Without Face-Mask From Adeboye's Crusade In Badagry by JaneYave(f): 6:02am On Dec 27, 2020
No worries, the God that cures all plaugues will have mercy. It shall be well soon.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: RCCG Stops Worshippers Without Face-Mask From Adeboye's Crusade In Badagry by Kobojunkie: 6:12am On Dec 27, 2020
DuBLINGreenb:
As that church big reach common face mask dem no fit buy share for members na wa oh
I was about to ask if that was not an option at least made available since they already rode, some may have even walked, miles from their homes to the venue.

40 Likes 5 Shares

Re: RCCG Stops Worshippers Without Face-Mask From Adeboye's Crusade In Badagry by Kobojunkie: 6:13am On Dec 27, 2020
JaneYave:
No worries, the God that cures all plaugues will have mercy. It shall be well soon.
So all the many pastors, priests, bishops and even church owners wet the disease don kill so, no be the same God dem serve? undecided

Jesus Christ did not call anyone to live foolish... Even if the disease does not "affect" you, at least for the sake of others, do all you can not to transmit it so as to save lives. Wear your mask and social distance abeg!

55 Likes 3 Shares

Re: RCCG Stops Worshippers Without Face-Mask From Adeboye's Crusade In Badagry by Exmilitant(m): 6:19am On Dec 27, 2020
There is bound to be shortages in tights and offerings.

7 Likes

Re: RCCG Stops Worshippers Without Face-Mask From Adeboye's Crusade In Badagry by JaneYave(f): 6:23am On Dec 27, 2020
Kobojunkie:
So all the many pastors, priests, bishops and even church owners wet the disease don kill so, no be the same God dem serve? undecided

Jesus Christ did not call anyone to live foolish... Even if the disease does not "affect" you, at least for the sake of others, do all you can not to transmit it so as to save lives. Wear your mask and social distance abeg!
You should understand that it will be over as long as God lives. I never told anyone to default preventive measures.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: RCCG Stops Worshippers Without Face-Mask From Adeboye's Crusade In Badagry by doggedfighter(f): 6:40am On Dec 27, 2020
JaneYave:
You should understand that it will be over as long as God lives. I never told anyone to default preventive measures.

Shut up,Jane

17 Likes

Re: RCCG Stops Worshippers Without Face-Mask From Adeboye's Crusade In Badagry by Kobojunkie: 6:41am On Dec 27, 2020
JaneYave:
Yes, God created man and viruses as well..yes, in His wisdom, He created them all. God will definitely not die.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: RCCG Stops Worshippers Without Face-Mask From Adeboye's Crusade In Badagry by IamWonderful: 6:49am On Dec 27, 2020
Ok law abiding church

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: RCCG Stops Worshippers Without Face-Mask From Adeboye's Crusade In Badagry by JaneYave(f): 8:07am On Dec 27, 2020
doggedfighter:

Shut up,Jane
You have no right to tell me to shut up. You are not even welcomed in my world. Spiritual understanding is in levels. Obviously, we are not on the same level.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: RCCG Stops Worshippers Without Face-Mask From Adeboye's Crusade In Badagry by JaneYave(f): 8:08am On Dec 27, 2020
Kobojunkie:
Yes, God created man and viruses as well..yes, in His wisdom, He created them all. God will definitely not die.
I will appreciate if you excuse me for a moment. We are not on the same level of understanding. Thanks

7 Likes

Re: RCCG Stops Worshippers Without Face-Mask From Adeboye's Crusade In Badagry by DropsMic(m): 8:09am On Dec 27, 2020
Clearly..... What is in him is not greater than what is in the world.

I love religion

5 Likes

Re: RCCG Stops Worshippers Without Face-Mask From Adeboye's Crusade In Badagry by Kobojunkie: 8:16am On Dec 27, 2020
JaneYave:
I will appreciate if you excuse me for a moment. We are not on the same level of understanding. Thanks
Not on the same level of understanding of what? undecided

17 Likes

Re: RCCG Stops Worshippers Without Face-Mask From Adeboye's Crusade In Badagry by AntiChristian: 8:46am On Dec 27, 2020
"I have given you authority to trample on snakes and scorpion..."

At the name of Jesus Every knee shall bow....

Lies upon lies!

Use your face mask or else covid 19 go drink your tea!

6 Likes

Re: RCCG Stops Worshippers Without Face-Mask From Adeboye's Crusade In Badagry by Nobody: 9:43am On Dec 27, 2020
The same man that drink tea with God,drive car without fuel is forcing people to wear mask bcs of common covid...fake

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: RCCG Stops Worshippers Without Face-Mask From Adeboye's Crusade In Badagry by ChukwuZobamBiko: 9:43am On Dec 27, 2020
Na wah o
Re: RCCG Stops Worshippers Without Face-Mask From Adeboye's Crusade In Badagry by IconsConnect: 9:43am On Dec 27, 2020
Their issue, church is afraid of coro
Re: RCCG Stops Worshippers Without Face-Mask From Adeboye's Crusade In Badagry by prodev988: 9:44am On Dec 27, 2020
Good!
Re: RCCG Stops Worshippers Without Face-Mask From Adeboye's Crusade In Badagry by femi4: 9:44am On Dec 27, 2020
Winners people should learn

1 Like

Re: RCCG Stops Worshippers Without Face-Mask From Adeboye's Crusade In Badagry by Exc2000: 9:44am On Dec 27, 2020
Nice one
Re: RCCG Stops Worshippers Without Face-Mask From Adeboye's Crusade In Badagry by biden123(m): 9:44am On Dec 27, 2020
As soon as they show their offerings/tithe they will let them in smiley

5 Likes

Re: RCCG Stops Worshippers Without Face-Mask From Adeboye's Crusade In Badagry by jericco1(m): 9:45am On Dec 27, 2020
Unfortunately that is the right thing to do
Re: RCCG Stops Worshippers Without Face-Mask From Adeboye's Crusade In Badagry by Nobody: 9:45am On Dec 27, 2020
Fraudsters!!!!

All of a sudden "Jesus" can not heal those with Corona virus but they want us to believe the MYTH AND FABLES WRITTEN IN THE BIBLE and being "in the house of God" cannot prevent virus but mask CAN........Clowns!!!!

9 Likes

Re: RCCG Stops Worshippers Without Face-Mask From Adeboye's Crusade In Badagry by AntiWailer: 9:45am On Dec 27, 2020
Common sense
Re: RCCG Stops Worshippers Without Face-Mask From Adeboye's Crusade In Badagry by femi4: 9:45am On Dec 27, 2020
AntiChristian:
"I have given you authority to trample on snakes and scorpion..."

At the name of Jesus Every knee shall bow....

Lies upon lies!

Use your face mask or else covid 19 go drink your tea!
As Christians, you have to obey the rules set by the government

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: RCCG Stops Worshippers Without Face-Mask From Adeboye's Crusade In Badagry by Lamasta(m): 9:46am On Dec 27, 2020
It shall be well with me and my family cool

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Father Mbaka Speaks On Biafra, IPOB (Video) / The Ibibio Jews Of Nigeria - By Barry Floyd 1969 / Residents Worship In Their Burnt Church After Plateau Massacre. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.