Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,569 members, 7,809,081 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:33 PM

RCCG Stops Worshippers Without Face-Mask From Adeboye's Crusade In Badagry - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / RCCG Stops Worshippers Without Face-Mask From Adeboye's Crusade In Badagry (37098 Views)

Thousands Storm Adeboye’s Crusade In Bauchi (Pictures) / TB Joshua Crusade In Nazareth Israel: Churches, Islamic Cleric, Politicians Kick / Oblate Eusebius Oguizu Is Dead: Founder Of Block Rosary Crusade In Nigeria Dies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: RCCG Stops Worshippers Without Face-Mask From Adeboye's Crusade In Badagry by kareemkamil(m): 12:11pm On Dec 27, 2020
Adeboye is a coperate 419
Re: RCCG Stops Worshippers Without Face-Mask From Adeboye's Crusade In Badagry by Angelmichael63: 12:16pm On Dec 27, 2020
femi4:
Winners people should learn
CAUTION
Re: RCCG Stops Worshippers Without Face-Mask From Adeboye's Crusade In Badagry by georgeakins: 12:18pm On Dec 27, 2020
Exmilitant:
There is bound to be shortages in tights and offerings.

They will implore them to add it to the tithes they will psy next month. These people don't play with money. In fact, the main reason they do all these crusades, revivals is the because of offerings.
Re: RCCG Stops Worshippers Without Face-Mask From Adeboye's Crusade In Badagry by AntiChristian: 12:18pm On Dec 27, 2020
femi4:
As Christians, you have to obey the rules set by the government

Yeah, even Jesus was subject to the government's rule.

Covid-19 don kill many priests o!
Re: RCCG Stops Worshippers Without Face-Mask From Adeboye's Crusade In Badagry by donnie(m): 12:20pm On Dec 27, 2020
There will be Covid19 testing and vaccination centers in all their branches soon. Let's watch.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: RCCG Stops Worshippers Without Face-Mask From Adeboye's Crusade In Badagry by femi4: 12:20pm On Dec 27, 2020
Angelmichael63:
CAUTION
for saying the truth... Nonsense
Re: RCCG Stops Worshippers Without Face-Mask From Adeboye's Crusade In Badagry by authority2006(m): 12:23pm On Dec 27, 2020
Is there even supposed to be any crusade for now? Something that will end up spreading covid-19.
Re: RCCG Stops Worshippers Without Face-Mask From Adeboye's Crusade In Badagry by DelphiOracle(m): 12:25pm On Dec 27, 2020
Kobojunkie:
Yes, God created man and viruses as well..yes, in His wisdom, He created them all. God will definitely not die.
God create virus. Abeg which pastor teach u that one?
Re: RCCG Stops Worshippers Without Face-Mask From Adeboye's Crusade In Badagry by EbukaHades10(m): 12:32pm On Dec 27, 2020
RisenPhoenix1:
I dunno. I can't make up my mind as to whether Jesus would have worn a face mask.

Drink tea with God? Is that an exaggeration or are you being metaphorical? I've heard of the driving car without fuel fable. It was a prior claim of Oral Roberts as well.
https://www.nairaland.com/5058086/pastor-adeboye-god-drank-tea

2 Likes

Re: RCCG Stops Worshippers Without Face-Mask From Adeboye's Crusade In Badagry by hush15: 12:34pm On Dec 27, 2020
DuBLINGreenb:
As that church big reach common face mask dem no fit buy share for members na wa oh

Seriously, do you even have the idea of the kinda crowd RCCG has. That will be extremely expensive and larger percentage of those crowd care less and are just difficult to control cos of the poor coordination they have. Organisation in RCCG ain't that strong.

Compare that a church like Love world aka Christ Embassy where organisation is excellent. Even Deeper organises better...
Re: RCCG Stops Worshippers Without Face-Mask From Adeboye's Crusade In Badagry by Nobody: 12:35pm On Dec 27, 2020
EbukaHades10:
https://www.nairaland.com/5058086/pastor-adeboye-god-drank-tea

WTF?!? So it wasn't an exaggeration?
God drinks tea with Adeboye according to him?

Please Christians in the house, how do you understand this assertion? Metaphorically? Literally? Or do you believe he was lying and are too afraid to admit it to yourselves? I'm truly interested.
Re: RCCG Stops Worshippers Without Face-Mask From Adeboye's Crusade In Badagry by cyberaddict: 12:36pm On Dec 27, 2020
DuBLINGreenb:
As that church big reach common face mask dem no fit buy share for members na wa oh

I don't think it's about the price. Anyone carefree enough to arrive without a facemask will not use appropriately if gifted.
Re: RCCG Stops Worshippers Without Face-Mask From Adeboye's Crusade In Badagry by Lamasta(m): 12:39pm On Dec 27, 2020
EmekaBlue:
Selfish talk

Typical christian
Oga pray for yourself abi you want my pray for you
Re: RCCG Stops Worshippers Without Face-Mask From Adeboye's Crusade In Badagry by EbukaHades10(m): 12:41pm On Dec 27, 2020
RisenPhoenix1:

WTF?!? So it wasn't an exaggeration?
God drinks tea with Adeboye according to him?

Please Christians in the house, how do you understand this assertion? Metaphorically? Literally? Or do you believe he was lying and are too afraid to admit it to yourselves? I'm truly interested.
Brother, na to leave dem to their "story"

Re: RCCG Stops Worshippers Without Face-Mask From Adeboye's Crusade In Badagry by Nobody: 12:48pm On Dec 27, 2020
EbukaHades10:
Brother, na to leave dem to their "story"

I'm just interested in how they actually understand such stories. I'm also wondering if anyone has a mental picture of an old white haired person actually sitting on the opposite side of Adeboye's table sipping tea with two cubes of sugar and a half tin of milk. It makes absolutely no sense to any concept of God held by any religion. That's why I'm so curious to see how they justify it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: RCCG Stops Worshippers Without Face-Mask From Adeboye's Crusade In Badagry by EbukaHades10(m): 12:49pm On Dec 27, 2020
RisenPhoenix1:

I'm just interested in how they actually understand such stories. I'm also wondering if anyone has a mental picture of an old white haired person actually sitting on the opposite side of Adeboye's table sipping tea with two cubes of sugar and a half tin of milk. It makes absolutely no sense to any concept of God held by any religion. That's why I'm so curious to see how they justify it.
U actually need to read the full story to understand cus e be like comedy to me
Re: RCCG Stops Worshippers Without Face-Mask From Adeboye's Crusade In Badagry by doggedfighter(f): 12:50pm On Dec 27, 2020
JaneYave:
You have no right to tell me to shut up. You are not even welcomed in my world. Spiritual understanding is in levels. Obviously, we are not on the same level.
Jane, shut up
Re: RCCG Stops Worshippers Without Face-Mask From Adeboye's Crusade In Badagry by Nobody: 12:50pm On Dec 27, 2020
EbukaHades10:
U actually need to read the full story to understand cus e be like comedy to me

Oh there's a story? What's the full story? Do you have the link please?
Re: RCCG Stops Worshippers Without Face-Mask From Adeboye's Crusade In Badagry by Ezmans: 12:56pm On Dec 27, 2020
DuBLINGreenb:
with all the billions of naira they are cashing on there members head every day they can't buy face mask for them after organizing a crusade on pandemic period, deceiving continue

1 Like

Re: RCCG Stops Worshippers Without Face-Mask From Adeboye's Crusade In Badagry by MadamExcellency: 12:58pm On Dec 27, 2020
Face mask doesn't have any effect on covid-19.

If you think otherwise, cite examples of where the effect made a difference.

Re: RCCG Stops Worshippers Without Face-Mask From Adeboye's Crusade In Badagry by omoeast(m): 1:00pm On Dec 27, 2020
cvarinzechukwu:
Which country will I get sure client

Biafra
Re: RCCG Stops Worshippers Without Face-Mask From Adeboye's Crusade In Badagry by Nobody: 1:00pm On Dec 27, 2020
[quote author=RisenPhoenix1 post=97463842]I dunno. I can't make up my mind as to whether Jesus would have worn a face mask.

Drink tea with God? Is that an exaggeration or are you being metaphorical? I've heard of the driving car without fuel fable. It was a prior claim of Oral Roberts as well.[/quote

]

Not an exaggeration he said it himself, I dont want to paste link here u can Google
Re: RCCG Stops Worshippers Without Face-Mask From Adeboye's Crusade In Badagry by Nobody: 1:02pm On Dec 27, 2020
Sodiquinone:

Not an exaggeration he said it himself, I dont want to paste link here u can Google

Yes. Someone posted the Twitter post.

I would never have believed it if not for the pic. I wonder how his followers justify the statement.

Pity he didn't take selfies while drinking tea with God. I would think that anyone would have thought of that.
Re: RCCG Stops Worshippers Without Face-Mask From Adeboye's Crusade In Badagry by EbukaHades10(m): 1:04pm On Dec 27, 2020
RisenPhoenix1:

Oh there's a story? What's the full story? Do you have the link please?
https://www.legit. ng/1225193-rccg-pastor-enoch-adeboye-narrates-story-god-drank-tea-service.html

remove the space at the ng
Re: RCCG Stops Worshippers Without Face-Mask From Adeboye's Crusade In Badagry by Nobody: 1:10pm On Dec 27, 2020
EbukaHades10:
https://www.legit. ng/1225193-rccg-pastor-enoch-adeboye-narrates-story-god-drank-tea-service.html

remove the space at the ng

Lol. Thanks.

Ok, now I understand. I wish I hadn't heard this whole tall tale. It only makes me pity those who believe more. It's like their pastors test them to see how far they can go with their stories. I'm out.

2 Likes

Re: RCCG Stops Worshippers Without Face-Mask From Adeboye's Crusade In Badagry by frankson1(m): 1:16pm On Dec 27, 2020
Sodiquinone:
The same man that drink tea with God,drive car without fuel is forcing people to wear mask bcs of common covid...fake

Obviously, the virus cannot harm him. But he has to use it for the sake of those whose faith is not strong as his because they look up to him as a mentor....so therefore, it is not fake.

Good afternoon Sir /Madam
Re: RCCG Stops Worshippers Without Face-Mask From Adeboye's Crusade In Badagry by Nobody: 1:20pm On Dec 27, 2020
frankson1:

Obviously, the virus cannot harm him. But he has to use it for the sake of those whose faith is not strong as his because they look up to him as a mentor....so therefore, it is not fake.

Good afternoon Sir /Madam

So those it harmed have no faith,quite insensitive!!! If it harms him u will turn around to say God has a plan..lol
Re: RCCG Stops Worshippers Without Face-Mask From Adeboye's Crusade In Badagry by stagger: 1:28pm On Dec 27, 2020
Exmilitant:
There is bound to be shortages in tights and offerings.

Has the church ever come to complain to you that they are short of tithes and offerings?

A church that repaired a section of the Lagos-Ibadan expressway that BiCourtney was fiddling around with for 10 years with no progress?

A church in more than 100 countries and still expanding? Is that a church that looks like they are short of tithes and offerings? Some of you reason like cows.
Re: RCCG Stops Worshippers Without Face-Mask From Adeboye's Crusade In Badagry by Lanre0: 1:40pm On Dec 27, 2020
I am happy Pastor Adeboye is one of the notable people talking about Insecurity but he is one of the people who laid the foundation of insecurity in this country because I remembered the time he was collecting #1 billion each from his followers. The fact is that all the donors were looters & armed robbers. I don't know a Nigerian of today that will bring out such amount from their sweat.
Re: RCCG Stops Worshippers Without Face-Mask From Adeboye's Crusade In Badagry by advocatejare(m): 2:09pm On Dec 27, 2020
AntiChristian:

Yeah, even Jesus was subject to the government's rule.

Covid-19 don kill many priests o!
Covid 19 has killed thousands in Saudi where the shrine of Allah is located and Allah couldn't do anything. In fact ALLAH had to be deserted in his shrine because of Covid and camel urine couldn't cure Muslims of Covid

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Bat Sent From The Village To Our Home Hangs Dead On Our Electric Pole / Sixth & Seventh Books Of Moses Initiates Meet Here / The Ibibio Jews Of Nigeria - By Barry Floyd 1969

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.