Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,897 members, 7,798,991 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 01:33 PM

When Your Boyfriend Is Disturbing You For Sex - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / When Your Boyfriend Is Disturbing You For Sex (53456 Views)

When Your Girlfriend Is Disturbing You For Sex / When Your Boyfriend/girlfriend Is Disturbing You For Sex / When Your Fiance/fiancee Is Disturbing You For Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Your Boyfriend Is Disturbing You For Sex by Interesting15: 6:28am On Dec 27, 2020
Fornication, though popular among many today, is still wrong, sinful and dangerous.
Now, one of the things many ladies do complain about is that guys (particularly those they are in a romantic relationship with) won't stop disturbing them for sex.

One thing you must realise is that premarital sex is still wrong and comes with unpleasant repercussions. The Will of God is that sexual pleasure should be shared between a married man and his wife in the safe confines of their marriage institution. So, any guy who isn't your husband (even if he's your boyfriend or fiance) doesn't have a right to your body. Any guy who is not your husband but persuading you for sex doesn't have your best interest at heart, and you should have nothing to do with such.

Actually, boyfriend-girlfriend romantic relationship is one of the problems we have today (as it keeps bringing unpleasant heartbreaks and heartaches, as well as increasing the rate of immorality and getting the society more corrupt). As a lady, know that once you are going into a boyfriend-girlfriend romantic relationship with the average guy in this part of the world, he sees you as a mere pleasure-satisfying tool (of course, he will lie that he's in love with you).

Hence, the best way to approach relationship is going God's Way (being a genuine daughter of God and allowing Him connect you with one of his genuine sons for marriage). You should give your life to JESUS CHRIST and give Him your all, doing away with sinful and dirty stuff. Just call upon the Name of Jesus, and He will come to you. More tips will be posted on sundayakanni.com.

So, if you are currently in an ungodly boyfriend-girlfriend romantic relationship, please break such relationship. The devil keeps deceiving many ladies today, and it's so unfortunate.
Listen, you don't have to be in a boyfriend-girlfriend romantic relationship before you can live a happy life devoid of loneliness. A romantic relationship doesn't even guarantee a happy and satisfactory life, but the opposite.

You don't have to depend on any guy for money to take care of yourself. You have a brain, you have talents. There are many productive skills out there that can fetch you lots of money. Don't be a mere object of pleasure for one nonsense guy somewhere.

You are meant to be a daughter of Zion. If you can have an intimate relationship with God through Jesus Christ, He will empower you to fulfill destiny, and you will live a quality life for His Glory.
Source

103 Likes 8 Shares

Re: When Your Boyfriend Is Disturbing You For Sex by OB7Foreva(m): 6:34am On Dec 27, 2020
In my own case is the girl that is disturbing me for sex, she thinks sex would make the bonding much more stronger

121 Likes 6 Shares

Re: When Your Boyfriend Is Disturbing You For Sex by GboyegaD(m): 6:40am On Dec 27, 2020
Sex is good but only in marriage.

111 Likes 7 Shares

Re: When Your Boyfriend Is Disturbing You For Sex by tobechi74: 6:43am On Dec 27, 2020
She should not mention money

I want to explore

My self imposed boundary

Fufil my fantasies

Over numerous eyes

Knowing I am being watched

Makes me receptive to the act

Put on revealing dress

And nothing underneath my mini skirt

To plant the desire

In the mind of strangers

Until I met a young man at the bar

Who seems willing to ride

Took bottles to summon courage

And deal with the awkwardness

I felt his hands on me

And his kiss on my neck

I fondled his shaft

And swallowed its contents

I could twist and turn

Over his strong hands that held me firm

I felt his sweat dripping down

Unsure whose name to moan

His experience intoxicated me

He satisfied my deepest longing

He left without words of love

No phone number , No email address

I feel used and dumped

I miss my husband

https://tobechispeaks./2020/12/03/how-purity-culture-teaches-wrong-sex-education/

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Your Boyfriend Is Disturbing You For Sex by jesusjnr2020(m): 6:46am On Dec 27, 2020
If only people could realize how they trade their destinies, when they engage in sexual immorality, they would be more cautious about it.

Joseph would have traded his destiny for sex, had he accepted to have sex with Portiphar's wife. Hence his God-given dreams would have just remained dreams since the prison experience he faced after making the hard decision not to commit such an evil act against God, was integral to the process to get him to the throne and the consequent fulfilment of his dreams.

And the survival of the human race from the serious famine that occurred in those days was tied to the fulfilment of his dreams and destiny, so that should give us an idea of how the simple decisions we make as such not only affect us, but also those around us and the society at large.

Look at what that simple decision of Adam did to us, despite the coming of Christ to save mankind, it would have been better that man had not eaten the forbidden fruit at all.

Hence we ought to be more cautious with the decisions we make because it may not be worth the damage it causes.

God bless.

62 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When Your Boyfriend Is Disturbing You For Sex by MEGA4BILLION(m): 6:47am On Dec 27, 2020
From live experiences some of these preachers are worst than the devil himself.

My take:
Most times you have to take the message and forget about the messenger.

118 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Your Boyfriend Is Disturbing You For Sex by nzeobi(m): 6:48am On Dec 27, 2020
Hmm my advice for women is to earn their own money to avoid anyhow sex

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: When Your Boyfriend Is Disturbing You For Sex by santakris(m): 6:51am On Dec 27, 2020
nzeobi:
J
J for Jboy

2 Likes

Re: When Your Boyfriend Is Disturbing You For Sex by orunto27: 6:51am On Dec 27, 2020
MAKE A SIMP OF HIM.

1 Like

Re: When Your Boyfriend Is Disturbing You For Sex by IamWonderful: 6:53am On Dec 27, 2020
Don't reduce your worth and lose you dignity

3 Likes

Re: When Your Boyfriend Is Disturbing You For Sex by internationalman(m): 7:16am On Dec 27, 2020
MEGA4BILLION:
From live experiences some of these preachers are worst than the devil himself.

My take:
Most times you have to take the message and forget about the messenger.

It's a hard thing to do...

If Jesus was not a peferct example of what he preached there wouldn't be Christianity today.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When Your Boyfriend Is Disturbing You For Sex by paxonel(m): 7:31am On Dec 27, 2020
Definition of fornication according to the bible :

1 Corinthians 5:1 It is reported commonly that there is fornication among you, and such fornication as is not so much as named among the Gentiles, that one should have his father's wife.

So fornication means sleeping with your father's wife according to the bible, it is not sleeping with your bf or gf or premarital sex.

Infact, the word premarital used this modern day is confusing people.
Marriage should begin at the point were the girl has accepted the boy's proposal as it happened between Rebecca and Isaac in the old testament, not when they are formally wedded.

Wedding does not define marriage.

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: When Your Boyfriend Is Disturbing You For Sex by Denique(f): 7:59am On Dec 27, 2020
Happy Sunday y'all!
Re: When Your Boyfriend Is Disturbing You For Sex by DropsMic(m): 8:12am On Dec 27, 2020
Following
Re: When Your Boyfriend Is Disturbing You For Sex by AntiChristian: 8:28am On Dec 27, 2020
Is fornication a sin?

I thought Jesus don cancel all the Old testament laws.

Anyways, there's no way fornication would stop when there's free mixing of opposite sex, tight fitting/body hug wears, laps and cleavage bearing wears, "shaking body for Jesus", etc even in the church.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: When Your Boyfriend Is Disturbing You For Sex by yetunsbay(m): 10:37am On Dec 27, 2020
AntiChristian:
Is fornication a sin?

Anyways, there's no way fornication would stop when there's free mixing of opposite sex, tight fitting/body hug wears, laps and cleavage bearing wears, "shaking body for Jesus", etc even in the church.
That's why Islam is a way of life

23 Likes 7 Shares

Re: When Your Boyfriend Is Disturbing You For Sex by advocatejare(m): 11:47am On Dec 27, 2020
AntiChristian:
Is fornication a sin?

Jesus said whoever looks at a woman lustfully has committed fornication already, Muhammad didnt need to mix up with opposite sex before he fornicated with them. He lusted after a woman who was fully covered and blamed women for it and called women devil.

"Jabir reported that Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) saw a woman, and so he came to his wife, Zainab, as she was tanning a leather and had sexual intercourse with her. He then went to his Companions and told them:
The woman advances and retires in the shape of a devil, so when one of you sees a woman, he should come to his wife, for that will repel what he feels in his heart.
-Reference : Sahih Muslim 1403 a
In-book reference : Book 16, Hadith 10
USC-MSA web (English) reference : Book 8, Hadith 3240

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: When Your Boyfriend Is Disturbing You For Sex by AntiChristian: 12:16pm On Dec 27, 2020
advocatejare:

Jesus said whoever looks at a woman lustfully has committed fornication already, Muhammad didnt need to mix up with opposite sex before he fornicated with them. He lusted after a woman who was fully covered and blamed women for it and called women devil.

"Jabir reported that Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) saw a woman, and so he came to his wife, Zainab, as she was tanning a leather and had sexual intercourse with her. He then went to his Companions and told them:
The woman advances and retires in the shape of a devil, so when one of you sees a woman, he should come to his wife, for that will repel what he feels in his heart.
-Reference : Sahih Muslim 1403 a
In-book reference : Book 16, Hadith 10
USC-MSA web (English) reference : Book 8, Hadith 3240

grin

The woman that Jesus spoke to about seven husbands, didn't Jesus looked at her? Remind me of the verse!

grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When Your Boyfriend Is Disturbing You For Sex by advocatejare(m): 1:56pm On Dec 27, 2020
AntiChristian:

grin

The woman that Jesus spoke to about seven husbands, didn't Jesus looked at her? Remind me of the verse!
grin

Of course Jesus spoke and have conversations with her, yet he didn't look at her lustfully.

Muhammad on the other hand, only saw a woman from afar and became sexually aroused because of his dirty mind, and had to leave the company of his companions to go and have sex.

Imagine such a sex addict that couldn't control his libido?

63 Likes 7 Shares

Re: When Your Boyfriend Is Disturbing You For Sex by AntiChristian: 2:50pm On Dec 27, 2020
advocatejare:

Of course Jesus spoke and have conversations with her, yet he didn't look at her lustfully.

Muhammad on the other hand, only saw a woman from afar and became sexually aroused because of his dirty mind, and had to leave the company of his companions to go and have sex.

Imagine such a sex addict that couldn't control his libido?

Jesus chatted with her for several minutes yet he didn't lust at her.

Who reported Jesus' lustful mind?

You are simply a wimp. Muhammad went to his wife. An exemplary example for us to do same in this world full of nude ladies.

Jesus can even chat with your sister and not lust after her since you can see Jesus' heart.

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: When Your Boyfriend Is Disturbing You For Sex by iCauseTrouble: 4:03pm On Dec 27, 2020
sad
Re: When Your Boyfriend Is Disturbing You For Sex by Openyamind111(m): 4:04pm On Dec 27, 2020
Everybody is a sinner.. don’t be in relationship if you no wan kpansh..

7 Likes

Re: When Your Boyfriend Is Disturbing You For Sex by PrimeWatermark: 4:04pm On Dec 27, 2020
Bed undefiled grin

Not in this generation though.

1 Like

Re: When Your Boyfriend Is Disturbing You For Sex by Diamondniyi(m): 4:04pm On Dec 27, 2020
Mod, Don’t forget to create trend which say, WHEN YOUR GF IS DISTURBING YOU FOR MONEY. Don’t be bias

7 Likes

Re: When Your Boyfriend Is Disturbing You For Sex by hashtagged(m): 4:04pm On Dec 27, 2020
Don't disturb him for money and it will be justified. Or say he raped you cause that's una hobby na. A farm tool who can't even do their jobs properly

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Titilope Adeboye Graduates From Bible College: Leke Adeboye Celebrates His Wife / Benson Idahosa Boasts Of Raising The Dead (Video) / "Insult The Prophet TB Joshua & Evoke Curses Upon Yourself" - Fan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.