Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,537 members, 7,808,973 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:17 PM

The Truth About Copywriting In Nigeria - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / The Truth About Copywriting In Nigeria (157 Views)

Hearing About Copywriting & Don’t Know Where To Start? Begin Here. / Copywriting In The Twenty-first Century / The Truth About Money Rituals, What People Don't Know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Truth About Copywriting In Nigeria by chris2h(m): 8:27am On Dec 27, 2020
The growth of the internet led to the rise of a new supposed genre of Copywriters in Nigeria.

"Supposed," I say.

Hear me out.

We have people that write.

But they have a limited reach.

They write mainly for the internet.

Some have been able to translate their talent into hard copy books.

The others are still playing "step and fetch it" with the new internet market that holds so much promise.

Real copywriters aren't limited to either the internet or books.

For instance,

I write for Radio.
I write for Television.
I write books.
I write for film.
I write for the internet ( I mean Google my name to see my stuff).
I write for all sorts of print media.
I write all sorts of documents within and outside the Public Relations Field.
I write for diverse industries.
If it can be written, the possibility exists that I'd probably be able to write it.

It is a result of three things: passion, mistakes, and training.

You can contact me and see if you won't get something that works wonders!

As usual, my name is Christopher Hamman CMP (UK).

I am a British-trained copywriter.

(1) (Reply)

How Can You Be Broke???? / FCMB Deepens Financial Inclusion, Opens Ultra-modern Cash Centre At Ikorodu / State With The Highest Potential Business Opportunities In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.