Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,378 members, 7,781,059 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 08:12 AM

General Ali Commends Yahaya Bello For Brutally Fighting Crime In Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / General Ali Commends Yahaya Bello For Brutally Fighting Crime In Nigeria (11776 Views)

United Nations Writes/Commends Yahaya Bello For Promoting Women Inclusiveness / FG Queries Mohammed Bello For Buying Uncompleted Building For N7bn / Hadiza El-Rufai Cautions Son, Bello, For Threatening To Rape Someone’s Mother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

General Ali Commends Yahaya Bello For Brutally Fighting Crime In Nigeria by Anthony4578(m): 11:02am On Dec 27, 2020
Army General Commends Gov. Yahaya Bello for Brutally Fighting Crime in Nigeria

The Nigerian Army has commended the Governor of Kogi State, Alh. Yahaya Bello for his efforts in fighting crime and insecurity in the nation.

Msj. Gen. MG Ali, Commander of Special Forces Battalion of the Nigerian Army made this known yesterday during a session.

In his remarks, "I must appreciate the contributions of the vibrant young Governor of Kogi state, who detests crime and have always been rendering helping hands to nip crime not only in his state, but across the country at large".

The Army General also said, "I doff my hat for Governor Yahaya Bello for the support the Special Forces have been receiving from him", saying "If all Governors could emulate him in terms of providing strategic information, I think the peace we have been yearning for will soon be close to us".

The Governor of Kogi state have been notable for his support to the Nigerian Army and security agencies within Kogi state and across the country.

He has donated funds, vehicles and other forms of support to the military, drastically reducing crime in the state to clinch second most secured state in the country.

Governor Yahaya Bello has continued to make Kogites and Nigerians proud especially with his giant strides in fighting insecurity, zero tolerance for negotiations with criminals, networking and approach to Intelligent information, and most remarkably his on-ground presence in crime zones.
https://democracynewsline.com/army-general-commends-gov-yahaya-bello-for-brutally-fighting-crime-in-nigeria/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=epplUJKokWM

3 Likes

Re: General Ali Commends Yahaya Bello For Brutally Fighting Crime In Nigeria by Oluboh: 11:04am On Dec 27, 2020
This guy is truly young and active..
On security, give it up to Yahaya Bello

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: General Ali Commends Yahaya Bello For Brutally Fighting Crime In Nigeria by NwaNimo1(m): 11:05am On Dec 27, 2020
The general 'assassinated' English....

5 Likes

Re: General Ali Commends Yahaya Bello For Brutally Fighting Crime In Nigeria by happiness32: 11:05am On Dec 27, 2020
Personally I feel this guy has Presidential traits. Boko Haram has no future with a president like this

6 Likes

Re: General Ali Commends Yahaya Bello For Brutally Fighting Crime In Nigeria by Simeonee111: 11:07am On Dec 27, 2020
Just watched the video.
I must say Yahaya Bello is a great option for Presidency. This is what Nigeria needs right now

7 Likes

Re: General Ali Commends Yahaya Bello For Brutally Fighting Crime In Nigeria by officialtonnie: 11:08am On Dec 27, 2020
That's a fellow youth making us proud!

3 Likes

Re: General Ali Commends Yahaya Bello For Brutally Fighting Crime In Nigeria by VickypediaPHC: 11:10am On Dec 27, 2020
Most Nigerian youths are too forgetful and shallow minded. Gov. Yahaya Bello, who was known to have been one of the worst governor's in Nigeria in welfare of civil servants in Kogi, terrible in basic infrastructure, bad in handling of Governance in Kogi & publicly purchasing Presidential form in 2019 for the Buhari we are suffering today. He has suddenly become a presidential candidate overnight?
What are his achievements as Governor of Kogi state?
The sorry state of an average Nigeria youth is why we are where we are today.
They have suddenly forgotten the #EndSARS struggle. We have tested both APC & PDP, all have failed Nigerians. Youths within the ages of 15-45 years, make up 71 % of our population.
We care make a difference but not with our present crop of leaders.

70 Likes 5 Shares

Re: General Ali Commends Yahaya Bello For Brutally Fighting Crime In Nigeria by Dedetwo(m): 11:13am On Dec 27, 2020
Anthony4578:
Army General Commends Gov. Yahaya Bello for Brutally Fighting Crime in Nigeria

The Nigerian Army has commended the Governor of Kogi State, Alh. Yahaya Bello for his efforts in fighting crime and insecurity in the nation.

Msj. Gen. MG Ali, Commander of Special Forces Battalion of the Nigerian Army made this known yesterday during a session.

In his remarks, "I must appreciate the contributions of the vibrant young Governor of Kogi state, who detests crime and have always been rendering helping hands to nip crime not only in his state, but across the country at large".

The Army General also said, "I doff my hat for Governor Yahaya Bello for the support the Special Forces have been receiving from him", saying "If all Governors could emulate him in terms of providing strategic information, I think the peace we have been yearning for will soon be close to us".

The Governor of Kogi state have been notable for his support to the Nigerian Army and security agencies within Kogi state and across the country.

He has donated funds, vehicles and other forms of support to the military, drastically reducing crime in the state to clinch second most secured state in the country.

Governor Yahaya Bello has continued to make Kogites and Nigerians proud especially with his giant strides in fighting insecurity, zero tolerance for negotiations with criminals, networking and approach to Intelligent information, and most remarkably his on-ground presence in crime zones.
https://democracynewsline.com/army-general-commends-gov-yahaya-bello-for-brutally-fighting-crime-in-nigeria/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=epplUJKokWM

Do most Nigerians know any crap they vomit? How on earth Maj Gen is CO of battalion? This is a grade of command meant for Majors, LtCols and Cols.

3 Likes

Re: General Ali Commends Yahaya Bello For Brutally Fighting Crime In Nigeria by NwaAmaikpe: 11:20am On Dec 27, 2020
shocked

I smell lots of image launderers on this thread...let me not stray so far away from their opinion.

Given the amount of development and progress our darling daddy has made in our country, Governor Yahaya Bello has the exact presidential trait if we hunger for continuity of the present status quo of hopelessness.

Obajana is now so safe, there is no more armed robbery on the Okene road; the herdsmen that made Ajaokuta their haven have all been chased away.
The sad thing is that the commuters on these roads will NEVER agree to this because it is a lie.

68 Likes 6 Shares

Re: General Ali Commends Yahaya Bello For Brutally Fighting Crime In Nigeria by longetivity(m): 11:20am On Dec 27, 2020
in which Nigeria did he fight the crimes

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: General Ali Commends Yahaya Bello For Brutally Fighting Crime In Nigeria by GOFRONT(m): 11:23am On Dec 27, 2020
Na waoo...

How did he brutally fight the crime??

Okay...he fight the crime from his Asokoro, Maitama or Lifecamp house??

What is the degree of the brutality he inflicted on the crime he fought??

3 Likes

Re: General Ali Commends Yahaya Bello For Brutally Fighting Crime In Nigeria by princemillla(m): 11:32am On Dec 27, 2020
We r watching and making notes. Na like this dem sell vegetable give us.

It's possible someone has coconut body but vegetable idea.

We will observe very well. Cuz the whole intentions is about presidency

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: General Ali Commends Yahaya Bello For Brutally Fighting Crime In Nigeria by Wiseandtrue(f): 11:36am On Dec 27, 2020
Oluboh:
This guy is truly young and active..
On security, give it up to Yahaya Bello
Where is this sudden packaging taking us to

Yahaya Bello is nothing but a political thug during election

If they are commending him for using them(Nigerian Army) to oppress voters during election then I can understand

Criminals are always exonerated in Nigeria, let him travel to a just country, the song will change!!!

7 Likes

Re: General Ali Commends Yahaya Bello For Brutally Fighting Crime In Nigeria by Kriss216: 11:58am On Dec 27, 2020
Someone should please examine the brains of that Army General.

2 Likes

Re: General Ali Commends Yahaya Bello For Brutally Fighting Crime In Nigeria by Nobody: 1:41pm On Dec 27, 2020
Meow meow.

No be only brutally fighting crime, na criminally stealing funds..

FoOls!

3 Likes

Re: General Ali Commends Yahaya Bello For Brutally Fighting Crime In Nigeria by janedonez(m): 1:41pm On Dec 27, 2020
Good, hope infrastructure will touched too
Re: General Ali Commends Yahaya Bello For Brutally Fighting Crime In Nigeria by CandidNotes: 1:42pm On Dec 27, 2020
I digress.

Feminism

I am not a feminist but I believe that IN THE WORKPLACE every gender should be treated equally and paid fairly. But in the home, a man is the incontestable HEAD. I have never seen a team with two Captains, at best it's a Senior and Junior Captain. In every sport, endeavour, religion, there's only one Leader. Even in the Trinity, there's God the Father, the Son and the Holyspirit but God the Father is the Head. The human family is a trinity itself comprising of the Father, Mother and the Children, the Father in this case is the Head. Attempting to have two Heads will only lead to conflict as the unit will constantly be pulled in two different directions. The mother will not be happy, the father will not be happy and the children will be raised in a toxic environment. Nevertheless, a man should treat his wife with love and kindness and the woman should respect and submit to her husband.

I have observed that the original feminists are HERMAPHRODITES and MASCULINE LESBIANS who feel like they are actually men but are trapped in female bodies (you need to live abroad to understand what I mean). Hence, they feel that they are being treated differently from their male counterparts and would like to get the same treatment. These "women" have more testosterone than estrogen, they regularly engage in the exact same professions as men: Military, Construction etc. Rather than be honest and ask for equal rights because they are "men" in and of themselves, they hide behind the cloak of ALL women thereby destroying the lives and homes of unsuspecting, regular women. Please note that Feminists are brainwashing you.

Red/Blue Pill and Simps

When you are done converting all the males around you to black women hating men (as is the current situation in the US) I hope you can guarantee/understand the following:

1. You will be lucky enough (LOL) to find a white woman to marry.
2. Your daughter from your white wife will favour her white and not her black side (Mikel Obi's daughters).
3. Your black daughters and sisters will get the red pill treatment from their boyfriends and husbands.
4. Your cousins and nieces etc will get the red pill treatment from every man they encounter because of the mindset you are promoting.
5. Your granddaughters will have it worse because the red pill treatment will even be worse than it currently is.
6. Find a way to make every female in your family WHITE otherwise they will all be single or get the red pill treatment since that is what black women deserve.

Good luck!

2 Likes

Re: General Ali Commends Yahaya Bello For Brutally Fighting Crime In Nigeria by hashtagged(m): 1:42pm On Dec 27, 2020
Jihadist go and rape your 8yr old daughters

1 Like

Re: General Ali Commends Yahaya Bello For Brutally Fighting Crime In Nigeria by Chimaokigwe: 1:42pm On Dec 27, 2020
OP, may God run your life and the life of your generations the same way Yahya Bello has run Kogi state.

6 Likes

Re: General Ali Commends Yahaya Bello For Brutally Fighting Crime In Nigeria by NaijaOlosho(f): 1:43pm On Dec 27, 2020
Re: General Ali Commends Yahaya Bello For Brutally Fighting Crime In Nigeria by NuraSambo: 1:43pm On Dec 27, 2020
g
Re: General Ali Commends Yahaya Bello For Brutally Fighting Crime In Nigeria by nairavsdollars(f): 1:43pm On Dec 27, 2020
we don hear
Re: General Ali Commends Yahaya Bello For Brutally Fighting Crime In Nigeria by KoolConcept377: 1:43pm On Dec 27, 2020
Alright

Get a professional business or company logo done for just 3k only and get all the following files of your logo;

1, High quality 3D logo
2, Transparent background logo for watermark
3, Plain logo for letterhead, business card, Id card etc
4, Pdf copy of your logo.
Call/WhatsApp me via the number on the image below.
The link to my WhatsApp is in my signature

Re: General Ali Commends Yahaya Bello For Brutally Fighting Crime In Nigeria by YorubaKinging: 1:43pm On Dec 27, 2020
The end is near

Next year will be worse than 2020

It's not a curse

It's just prophecies

It will keep getting worse as we get close to the coming back of "King of Kings"

Your daddy G.Os will still give you false hope

But this next year some of these false prophets will b jailed and disgraced ..

1 Like

Re: General Ali Commends Yahaya Bello For Brutally Fighting Crime In Nigeria by QualityPro60: 1:44pm On Dec 27, 2020
Okay
Re: General Ali Commends Yahaya Bello For Brutally Fighting Crime In Nigeria by inumidun2010(m): 1:45pm On Dec 27, 2020
Kogi State??.. Any news about Growth and development you hear from there is a Fake News... I've been there??... it's hardship here and there... The citizens there are living on hope

1 Like

Re: General Ali Commends Yahaya Bello For Brutally Fighting Crime In Nigeria by Fivepercent: 1:46pm On Dec 27, 2020
This is just a sponsored post. I commend whoever got the contract to run this. way to line your pocket at the eleventh hour of 2020....just don't mislead people in 2023.

Cheers!

1 Like

Re: General Ali Commends Yahaya Bello For Brutally Fighting Crime In Nigeria by Lawrry(m): 1:51pm On Dec 27, 2020
This Yaya Bello is just pushing himself into news paper pages everyday because he wants to be more popular in order to contest for 2023 presidential election, those who travel through Okenne to any destination knows he's not fighting any crime.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Petrol Landing Cost Now ₦232, Subsidy Rises To ₦5.58 Billion Daily / FG Asks Ministerial Nominees To Complete Documentation July 30 / Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.