Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,258 members, 7,780,567 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 04:35 PM

Jennifer Robert: Lady Killed At Ochacho Concert In Otukpo Benue State (Pictures) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Jennifer Robert: Lady Killed At Ochacho Concert In Otukpo Benue State (Pictures) (76891 Views)

Three Gays Arrested For Having Sex In Otukpo, Benue State / Eunice Omaye Odoba Stabbed To Death In Otukpo (Photo) / Tramadol Overdose Kills Man In Otukpo, Benue State (PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jennifer Robert: Lady Killed At Ochacho Concert In Otukpo Benue State (Pictures) by generationz(f): 3:49pm On Dec 27, 2020
The purpose for the concert has been finalized. Nothing goes for nothing. Why will I leave my house on a beautiful day and go to a carnival someone spent billions to organize and I didn't pay a dime for? angry Where did he get the money from to waste like that and what does he stand to gain from being so generous? angry
Re: Jennifer Robert: Lady Killed At Ochacho Concert In Otukpo Benue State (Pictures) by gtown: 3:50pm On Dec 27, 2020
Shooting in Benue state and No body is attributing it to the Herdsmen
Praise the Lord!
Re: Jennifer Robert: Lady Killed At Ochacho Concert In Otukpo Benue State (Pictures) by Godpikin4real(f): 3:50pm On Dec 27, 2020
Bodyodour:
I can never trip for any celebrity. Never!!
Same here ooo my fear. Don't know whatz so special about them.
Re: Jennifer Robert: Lady Killed At Ochacho Concert In Otukpo Benue State (Pictures) by ranksz: 3:54pm On Dec 27, 2020
Juliusmomoh:
I can't say she deserve it...
And at thesame i can't say she don't deserve it.
Why ?
Even with the way she dress, i can practically tell you she went there and do gra gra....

Anyway, the did is already done. Rip rip.,

Is it not better to remain silent if you don't have anything sensible to say?

3 Likes

Re: Jennifer Robert: Lady Killed At Ochacho Concert In Otukpo Benue State (Pictures) by teebillz: 3:58pm On Dec 27, 2020
Bodyodour:
I can never trip for any celebrity. Never!!

Nor date any girl who does that.

1 Like

Re: Jennifer Robert: Lady Killed At Ochacho Concert In Otukpo Benue State (Pictures) by Judybash93(m): 3:58pm On Dec 27, 2020
Juliusmomoh:
Why ?
Even with the way she dress, i can practically tell you she went there and do gra gra....

1 Like

Re: Jennifer Robert: Lady Killed At Ochacho Concert In Otukpo Benue State (Pictures) by MASTAkiLLAh(m): 4:01pm On Dec 27, 2020
Juliusmomoh:
Why ?

she "wanted to touch a celebrity" according to the Facebook post....
Re: Jennifer Robert: Lady Killed At Ochacho Concert In Otukpo Benue State (Pictures) by MrBendel(m): 4:10pm On Dec 27, 2020
I think you should go check into a mental institution because you do have a deep problem for such a comment.

Juliusmomoh:
Why ?

3 Likes

Re: Jennifer Robert: Lady Killed At Ochacho Concert In Otukpo Benue State (Pictures) by naijadrivablog: 4:10pm On Dec 27, 2020
Patepatee:
Really when, how because ochacho is my friend and I was there

Ochacho, the real estate guy in Abuja?
Re: Jennifer Robert: Lady Killed At Ochacho Concert In Otukpo Benue State (Pictures) by Ishilove: 4:11pm On Dec 27, 2020
This story is incoherent. Who killed her and why? What are the circumstances surrounding her death? What led to the shots being fired?
Re: Jennifer Robert: Lady Killed At Ochacho Concert In Otukpo Benue State (Pictures) by Ishilove: 4:12pm On Dec 27, 2020
SimplyFacts:
I still need a clearer picture of what really happened at the concert.

RIP to her
Yes, we need facts not incoherent hearsay

1 Like

Re: Jennifer Robert: Lady Killed At Ochacho Concert In Otukpo Benue State (Pictures) by BafanaBafana: 4:13pm On Dec 27, 2020
Juliusmomoh:
Why ?

If you actually think this way, you are primitive.
You are no different from the SARS we are protesting against

1 Like

Re: Jennifer Robert: Lady Killed At Ochacho Concert In Otukpo Benue State (Pictures) by Wiifesnatcher(m): 4:14pm On Dec 27, 2020
okeyngene1:
Arsenal will make top four this season

Go and meet junior, daddy junior will beat me

meet Okeyngene1, daddy Okeyngene1 will beat me

so will not beat you, daddy is only Arsenal

joke of the season
Re: Jennifer Robert: Lady Killed At Ochacho Concert In Otukpo Benue State (Pictures) by victorazyvictor(m): 4:14pm On Dec 27, 2020
Juliusmomoh:
Why ?

How did you know the cloth she wore to the event? grin

1 Like

Re: Jennifer Robert: Lady Killed At Ochacho Concert In Otukpo Benue State (Pictures) by pacespot(m): 4:14pm On Dec 27, 2020
Juliusmomoh:

The girl fuck_up sha..

You know her?
Re: Jennifer Robert: Lady Killed At Ochacho Concert In Otukpo Benue State (Pictures) by mc4talkative: 4:16pm On Dec 27, 2020
Patepatee:
Really when, how because ochacho is my friend and I was there
But ur face no show
cool grin

1 Like

Re: Jennifer Robert: Lady Killed At Ochacho Concert In Otukpo Benue State (Pictures) by BafanaBafana: 4:16pm On Dec 27, 2020
Originalsly:
Not saying she should be killed..... but with terrorists crawling all over the country... at a high profile concert... why would she be rushing up to a celebrity?... how would the security know she is not about to cause harm? I wouldn't blame the security.
So you have never see people running to touch celebrities?
It's a normal thing that happens everywhere

1 Like

Re: Jennifer Robert: Lady Killed At Ochacho Concert In Otukpo Benue State (Pictures) by PS712: 4:18pm On Dec 27, 2020
GayPontiff:

...and to be think u r a woman typing this rubbish
Will u shatttttap ur bore hole
Case of Kettle calling pot black. She is quick to grab first to comment spot to type that rubbish yet accusing the unfortunate lady of doing gra gra.

1 Like

Re: Jennifer Robert: Lady Killed At Ochacho Concert In Otukpo Benue State (Pictures) by Wiifesnatcher(m): 4:19pm On Dec 27, 2020
okeyngene1:
Arsenal will make top four this season
Re: Jennifer Robert: Lady Killed At Ochacho Concert In Otukpo Benue State (Pictures) by naijadrivablog: 4:19pm On Dec 27, 2020
Omihanifa:
Everyone knows in Abuja that ochacho is a big time ritualist.

he's just using real estate as cover up

But why is people winding up dead around Davido?

That Ochacho guy self. I don't know much about him.

Is the carnival in line with his Muslim faith? Truth is most rich Nigerians aren't clean. They hide in one religion or the other but their real religion is more diabolical.

1 Like

Re: Jennifer Robert: Lady Killed At Ochacho Concert In Otukpo Benue State (Pictures) by Nobody: 4:22pm On Dec 27, 2020
I can never turn my head more than twice for any Nigeria celebrity not to talk of trying to touch them.

Girls self too dey like all this kind flexing.
What a pity.
Re: Jennifer Robert: Lady Killed At Ochacho Concert In Otukpo Benue State (Pictures) by jakizio42(m): 4:22pm On Dec 27, 2020
paulolee:
jus too bad and I pray she rest in peace, that's the main reason I hardly attend any crowded unplanned gatherings except comedy shows or music concerts..
davido was also hosted by cubana last week and I was jus miles away from dt event bt couldn't go have fun because the crowd was too much, seems like a free show and it wasn't planned to my taste..
something must kee man no mean say make person die in such a painful way..
I heard abt the news on f.b because I have friends dt attended and they said shots were fired bcoz security men thought some people planned attacking a celeb because he refused to drop moni, jus imagine

Taaaa mpa you dey Enugu
I went oo but there was little security issue at first.The bouncers began driving pple at front to go back with force oo
Trust boys na they started throwing things at the projector screen and stage calling everything rubbish, it was now afterAafter a hypeman spoke igbo telling them that the bouncers will be dismissed from dat front and that the show was for them dat the boys calmed down
After the rubbish performances which lasted for more than six hours (7-1) Davido den came omooo see jubilation
Show performed for 6 good hours pple where shouting it's rubbish Davido just performed for lemme say 25mins everybody became happy
Saying it was fresh.

Sha our anger was that the MC abi hypeman was annoyingly telling us Davido is coming,davido is coming.
We:where davido??
Him:davido is coming,davido is coming

Then by 1 boom
*Ema dami duro* you knowhe always start with this song

Joeboy also performed oo with kolaboy and some other niggas.but that was late and we were tired and angry.
Some guys abt 4 guys dressed in black tracksuit came to perform also o.moo chai these niggas were singing rubbish with confidence,beat and lyrics totally different. Shai it seems they already hv money

Nice experience oo
Re: Jennifer Robert: Lady Killed At Ochacho Concert In Otukpo Benue State (Pictures) by pacespot(m): 4:23pm On Dec 27, 2020
Memberclub:

Bruh I can't even try what she did.
If Anything had happen to the billionaire.
The security guy are finished

What did she do?
Re: Jennifer Robert: Lady Killed At Ochacho Concert In Otukpo Benue State (Pictures) by Nobody: 4:26pm On Dec 27, 2020
Juliusmomoh:
Why ?

Shutup there!
You think because you dress like a deeper life and u still fornicates with your boyfriend deciving yourself made you to be better than her?

1 Like

Re: Jennifer Robert: Lady Killed At Ochacho Concert In Otukpo Benue State (Pictures) by Nobody: 4:27pm On Dec 27, 2020
Concert? No covid again.

Rip young girl
Re: Jennifer Robert: Lady Killed At Ochacho Concert In Otukpo Benue State (Pictures) by pacespot(m): 4:31pm On Dec 27, 2020
lagdmark:
Warning to those kids out there, nigeria is not a civilised society where people connect and relate together irrespective of class, avoid those celebrities like covid19. In Europe you can approach the top politicians and supper stars and even ask questions you get answers.

Exactly, Nigeria is not a civilized society. If you can pan through those celebrities' minds, you will know that they consider themselves as slave masters to their fans. So why fanning somebody who doesn't see you equal. Nigerians will not get sense if events like this are not happening. They are too snobbish embarassed

1 Like

Re: Jennifer Robert: Lady Killed At Ochacho Concert In Otukpo Benue State (Pictures) by Ryan03(f): 4:35pm On Dec 27, 2020
Skmoda360:

99% of Nigerian police are not well trained......na so one dey tell me say he go shot me if I know comot from his front at an event one time like that.....useless set of people....much hatred for them.
see how hatred blindfolded you, you better hate the whole Nigeria because all of you are the same. Police were not involved, it is a private security
Re: Jennifer Robert: Lady Killed At Ochacho Concert In Otukpo Benue State (Pictures) by Juliusmomoh: 4:36pm On Dec 27, 2020
MASTAkiLLAh:
she "wanted to touch a celebrity" according to the Facebook post....
dat is what i mean by gragra

1 Like

Re: Jennifer Robert: Lady Killed At Ochacho Concert In Otukpo Benue State (Pictures) by Ryan03(f): 4:41pm On Dec 27, 2020
crafteck:
being a woman doesn't mean she won't say the truth
what nonsense truth? That she deserve to die because of the way she dressed? You are just an idiot with a phone
Re: Jennifer Robert: Lady Killed At Ochacho Concert In Otukpo Benue State (Pictures) by agos: 4:42pm On Dec 27, 2020
Them see the girl like assassin or what? This country don tire me self

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Abasiesebanga Ikoiwak Accused Of Killing Her Husband, Godwin Ikoiwak / Nigerians In South African Arm Themselves In Defence (Videos) / Politician Blackmails Pregnant Woman With Nude Pictures For Refusing Him Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.