Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,487 members, 7,808,801 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:05 PM

Economic Crisis: Naira To Fall Further In January, Says CBN Report - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Economic Crisis: Naira To Fall Further In January, Says CBN Report (24307 Views)

External Reserves Drop By $950m In 17 Days — CBN Report / FOREX Crisis: Naira Plunges To 1,025/$, Job Losses, Factory Shutdown Loom / Enaira More Reliable Than Cryptocurrency, Says CBN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Economic Crisis: Naira To Fall Further In January, Says CBN Report by Nobody: 7:28am On Dec 28, 2020
alexvatt:
That is why it is always good to trade in dollar. I'm a professional Binary Options Trader.
I need somebody who will partner with me with $10,000 to trade. we will be sharing profits everyday. Kindly WhatsApp me for details.

Let me help you, you need someone to give you 10,000 dollars because you ve been making losses on your trades Mr professional binary conman.

Same language used by forex pips when they re haemorraging money on their trades.

1 Like

Re: Economic Crisis: Naira To Fall Further In January, Says CBN Report by skyeward: 7:37am On Dec 28, 2020
Power situation in Lokoja is the worst in Nigeria since The inception of this administration. I came home for Christmas to be disappointed as usual. Water supply that used to be 24 hours before is now 30 minutes in 2 days.

The worst is the story of a rich I man that I was told who visited Lokoja in last month(November) he said whatever it will cost for public light to be sustained, he will pay that he doesn't want to use generator. That was how they left the light on for 5 days uninterrupted for Tue first time in over 6 years. It left people wondering what happened to the light. You can ask your friends who reside in Lokoja to confirm if I am lying.
For the record Kogi is supplying parts of Abuja (FCT) stable light. It is sad Nigeria is failing by the second.
Re: Economic Crisis: Naira To Fall Further In January, Says CBN Report by alexvatt(m): 9:06am On Dec 28, 2020
quentin06:

Let me help you, you need someone to give you 10,000 dollars because you ve been making losses on your trades Mr professional binary conman.

Same language used by forex pips when they re haemorraging money on their trades.
No, I'm not making any losses. I have spent all the money I have, to acquire Skills. I spent N500,000 to aquire Skills, now no money to trade. I'm confident to the extent that I'm even looking for loan of N5,000,000. I even approached banks, but I was turned down, because I don't have collateral. Those who loose huge money in Binary Options Trading are ignorant, They never aquire any skill. But they will come online saying rubbish about Binary Options Trading. Making it difficult for us to get finance. Those losers, can they spend N500,000 to aquire Skills? the answer is no.
Re: Economic Crisis: Naira To Fall Further In January, Says CBN Report by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 9:06am On Dec 28, 2020
skyeward:
Power situation in Lokoja is the worst in Nigeria since The inception of this administration. I came home for Christmas to be disappointed as usual. Water supply that used to be 24 hours before is now 30 minutes in 2 days.

The worst is the story of a rich I man that I was told who visited Lokoja in last month(November) he said whatever it will cost for public light to be sustained, he will pay that he doesn't want to use generator. That was how they left the light on for 5 days uninterrupted for Tue first time in over 6 years. It left people wondering what happened to the light. You can ask your friends who reside in Lokoja to confirm if I am lying.
For the record Kogi is supplying parts of Abuja (FCT) stable light. It is sad Nigeria is failing by the second.
are u based abroad?
If yes why did u come back home?

Or u think all the things we that are in Nigeria are complaining about are false/lies ?

Or u just want to experience the suffering?
Re: Economic Crisis: Naira To Fall Further In January, Says CBN Report by Starz825(m): 9:45am On Dec 28, 2020
VeeVeeMyLuv:
Convert your naira to dollar now
just take a look at the simple forex trading act from this comment...buy dollar and sell your naira now...so when it gets to increase later you can then sell dollar and buy naira of which you must have made some profit...simple forex that's all...

but some folks here we be shouting forex is a scam.....

forex is not a scam...it's your trader or agents that are thieves

hi me on Whatsapp 09061841056 for a standard returns rate...its not too good to believe...so don't be scared...your money is safe..
Re: Economic Crisis: Naira To Fall Further In January, Says CBN Report by tiredoflife(m): 12:51pm On Dec 28, 2020
Taiwojon:
whether it fall or not

God will take cares of his children
God will take care of me

God will take care of the righteous.

God bless the righteous

please join the righteous by giving your life to Jesus

Jesus save

This is not the gospel of Jesus

He said he has given us the power to make wealth
God will not take care of anyone nor children
You are the one to take charge of your life not God

Use the gospel to work out ur salvation
Stop being religious
Live the god type of life
Re: Economic Crisis: Naira To Fall Further In January, Says CBN Report by LikeAking: 1:31pm On Dec 28, 2020
jajeri3216:

Why is that a bad thing

Its a bad because they are not leading by example.

If our leaders with all their connections and exposure have failed to export anything tangible. How will
d akara womans son export anything?
Re: Economic Crisis: Naira To Fall Further In January, Says CBN Report by Taiwojon(m): 1:57pm On Dec 28, 2020
tiredoflife:

This is not the gospel of Jesus
He said he has given us the power to make wealth God will not take care of anyone nor children You are the one to take charge of your life not God
Use the gospel to work out ur salvation Stop being religious Live the god type of life
thank you
Re: Economic Crisis: Naira To Fall Further In January, Says CBN Report by Nobody: 3:08pm On Dec 28, 2020
LikeAking:

Its a bad because they are not leading by example.

If our leaders with all their connections and exposure have failed to export anything tangible. How will
d akara womans son export anything?

100 percent agree.
Re: Economic Crisis: Naira To Fall Further In January, Says CBN Report by Masterito(m): 9:29am On Oct 11, 2023
This one is worst.
Palmerbarry:
We are used to such news under Buhari.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

CBN To Supply FOREX To Banks Only / Banks Plan Nationwide Shut-Down Over DSS Detention Of Officers / Unity Bank Dissociates Self From Fraudulent 'Staff'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.