Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,468 members, 7,781,357 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:06 PM

How I Was Just Scammed By Fake Zenith Bank Twitter Account - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How I Was Just Scammed By Fake Zenith Bank Twitter Account (2026 Views)

5 Young Men Lured By Fake Job Offer Brutally Murdered By Mexican Drug Cartel / 14 Boys Raped By Fake Pastor In DR Congo - Hospital / Nigerian Brothers Robbed Of $1,800 By Fake Policemen In India (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Was Just Scammed By Fake Zenith Bank Twitter Account by Bless1256: 1:14pm On Dec 27, 2020
Good afternoon all and happy Sunday.
I created this new account because of this reason.
I was scammed by a fake zenith Bank twitter account this afternoon of my new year money of #20,000.
The account says zenith Bank offers zenith beta promo that I should WhatsApp there customer care service,I don't know what happened,I provided everything to them and immediately it was a debit of #20k meant for new year, the person blocked me on WhatsApp,I could drop off the contact here but cos of some security reasons but can be provided if you request for it,my heart is seriously in pains
Please my fellow country men and women,I really need your help to bring this guy to book, nairaland has helped lot's of people in cases like this, please help me out,I have evidence of our conversation, please my people help me
Insults is allowed.
Admins please help me move this to front page.
Please

1 Like

Re: How I Was Just Scammed By Fake Zenith Bank Twitter Account by Zeion422(m): 1:21pm On Dec 27, 2020
cry
Re: How I Was Just Scammed By Fake Zenith Bank Twitter Account by Tools4sale: 1:21pm On Dec 27, 2020
What did they tell you to drop... What details
Re: How I Was Just Scammed By Fake Zenith Bank Twitter Account by Henrywalker: 1:22pm On Dec 27, 2020
What are you waiting for? Hurry & Report him while you still have the evidence that he scammed you. tongue
Re: How I Was Just Scammed By Fake Zenith Bank Twitter Account by Bless1256: 1:24pm On Dec 27, 2020
Date of birth and a code,I really Bleep up full time,am even chatting with the guy on another WhatsApp self,I really need to get this guy. Nairaland has lots of intelligence agencies who can assist me

Tools4sale:
What did they tell you to drop... What details
Re: How I Was Just Scammed By Fake Zenith Bank Twitter Account by Bless1256: 1:25pm On Dec 27, 2020
Am just confused right now

quote author=Henrywalker post=97468173]What are you waiting for? Hurry & Report him while you still have the evidence that he scammed you. tongue[/quote]
Re: How I Was Just Scammed By Fake Zenith Bank Twitter Account by decatalyst(m): 1:31pm On Dec 27, 2020
Most of una, nah to yab girls and rant online una sabi.

Simple paying attention to details, you failed at it!

Better go report to your bank and report the account on Twitter too.

1 Like

Re: How I Was Just Scammed By Fake Zenith Bank Twitter Account by Bless1256: 1:32pm On Dec 27, 2020
Boss please am here to seek for assistance and not talking about tribe or religion

decatalyst:
Most of una, nah to Yarbo girls and rant online una sabi
Re: How I Was Just Scammed By Fake Zenith Bank Twitter Account by delishpot: 1:40pm On Dec 27, 2020
grin who do they say have fish brain again?

OP, I hear central bank has a way of getting your money back but I don't know if they can get it without you providing the acct details where you paid money into. Look for people who know about it or type in Google and add Nairaland to the end of your question and see if someone has posted the process before.
Re: How I Was Just Scammed By Fake Zenith Bank Twitter Account by Bless1256: 1:41pm On Dec 27, 2020
Nairalanders please help me out, please
Re: How I Was Just Scammed By Fake Zenith Bank Twitter Account by delishpot: 1:46pm On Dec 27, 2020
Re: How I Was Just Scammed By Fake Zenith Bank Twitter Account by Bless1256: 1:58pm On Dec 27, 2020
angry grin grin guy this your insult na 1st class ooo but d said guy used it to purchase something online not that he transferred from one account to the other, nevertheless I will view this link you just drop

quote author=delishpot post=97468619] grin who do they say have fish brain again?

OP, I hear central bank has a way of getting your money back but I don't know if they can get it without you providing the acct details where you paid money into. Look for people who know about it or type in Google and add Nairaland to the end of your question and see if someone has posted the process before. [/quote]

1 Like

Re: How I Was Just Scammed By Fake Zenith Bank Twitter Account by Bless1256: 2:55pm On Dec 27, 2020
Nairalanders please help me out, please.
My heart is seriously bleeding right now

Admins please help move this to front page, please
Re: How I Was Just Scammed By Fake Zenith Bank Twitter Account by Okuda(m): 10:46pm On Dec 27, 2020
be careful how you relate with this OP. This might just be another scam format. He just open account today. guys be careful.
Re: How I Was Just Scammed By Fake Zenith Bank Twitter Account by Bless1256: 10:47pm On Dec 27, 2020
Please am not here for fun,I have every evidence of your chats and payment
And moreover if you truly read my message,I said I created this account for the sake of this and please don't allow me to suspect u

uote author=Okuda post=97482595]be careful how you relate with this OP. This might just be another scam format. He just open account today. guys be careful.[/quote]
Re: How I Was Just Scammed By Fake Zenith Bank Twitter Account by Bless1256: 10:48pm On Dec 27, 2020
@biden123 this the trend which I created. I available to testify and provide every single evidence
Re: How I Was Just Scammed By Fake Zenith Bank Twitter Account by Okuda(m): 10:54pm On Dec 27, 2020
Bless1256:
Please am not here for fun,I have every evidence of your chats and payment

uote author=Okuda post=97482595]be careful how you relate with this OP. This might just be another scam format. He just open account today. guys be careful.

why u no post am here. oga carry your scamming arse comot abeg..

3 Likes

Re: How I Was Just Scammed By Fake Zenith Bank Twitter Account by biden123(m): 10:56pm On Dec 27, 2020
Bless1256:
@biden123 this the trend which I created. I available to testify and provide every single evidence
OK. I have copied the phone number.
Re: How I Was Just Scammed By Fake Zenith Bank Twitter Account by Bless1256: 10:59pm On Dec 27, 2020
Thanks boss, please i really need help on this,this idiot just emptied my account

quote author=biden123 post=97482775]
OK. I have copied the phone number. [/quote]
Re: How I Was Just Scammed By Fake Zenith Bank Twitter Account by Bless1256: 11:05pm On Dec 27, 2020
Response from zenith Bank and evidence of debit

1 Share

Re: How I Was Just Scammed By Fake Zenith Bank Twitter Account by Bless1256: 11:16pm On Dec 27, 2020
Hope you don see d evidence

Okuda:

why u no post am here. oga carry your scamming arse comot abeg..
Re: How I Was Just Scammed By Fake Zenith Bank Twitter Account by Nobody: 12:18am On Dec 28, 2020
Oga you should hav used your main account to create this thread.. This seem like a scam to me.
Re: How I Was Just Scammed By Fake Zenith Bank Twitter Account by delishpot: 1:50am On Dec 28, 2020
Bouz:
Oga you should hav used your main account to create this thread.. This seem like a scam to me.

Hmn, I so what exactly will he gain from this scam?

1 Like

Re: How I Was Just Scammed By Fake Zenith Bank Twitter Account by Okuda(m): 6:11am On Dec 28, 2020
Bless1256:
Hope you don see d evidence

whuch evudence.. what does this say?
Re: How I Was Just Scammed By Fake Zenith Bank Twitter Account by DoubleEngine007: 6:45am On Dec 28, 2020
Greed! When he told you to provide those details, why didn't you come here to verify first Only you wan chop clean mouth. Now yawa don burst,na now you come. Go and report the account you sent the Money to.. Let them block the account, from there you will get the idiot easily..
Re: How I Was Just Scammed By Fake Zenith Bank Twitter Account by Theoryx(m): 9:44am On Dec 28, 2020
Lalasticlala
Re: How I Was Just Scammed By Fake Zenith Bank Twitter Account by symbianDON(m): 12:38pm On Dec 28, 2020
the scammer was.really smart. he used your account for an online purchase. there are VERY SLIM chances of recovering your money if he paid for the goods/services physically without a forwarding address. however, your bank is still the best chance you have. hope you have made a police report? all the best.
Re: How I Was Just Scammed By Fake Zenith Bank Twitter Account by Bless1256: 9:26pm On Dec 29, 2020
Can't believe I will celebrate New year without money when someone scammed me of my hard earn money, please you people should help me to get this guy
Re: How I Was Just Scammed By Fake Zenith Bank Twitter Account by Stephenmoka4(m): 9:05pm On Jan 04, 2021
Bless1256:
Can't believe I will celebrate New year without money when someone scammed me of my hard earn money, please you people should help me to get this guy
From the picture, I saw NIBSS and some digits. It seems he made a deposit to an online platform, I can't identify the exact payment merchant, that long digits and the rest looks familiar.

Have you asked your bank where the money entered?
Re: How I Was Just Scammed By Fake Zenith Bank Twitter Account by danilo2010(m): 3:35pm On Jan 05, 2021
Bros leave the matter for God,use am learn lesson,all my nysc saving was hacked to,l lost 113 thousand naira too,I done report to union Bank they said there's nothing they can do,if I call the fraudster their still use to go through
Re: How I Was Just Scammed By Fake Zenith Bank Twitter Account by Chiino(m): 9:01am On Jan 06, 2021
Hello, Good morning and Happy New Year.

In this write up I'll be tell you how to

1. Report a scammer or fraudster or ripper
2. How to watch out against scam
Let's get started.

The 2021 seems like a recovery year after the hardship of 2020, undoubtedly people will be doubling down on their efforts and hustles whether it's with business, trading or skill acquisition. Just then there's another group of people who will also be hustling more.... SCAMMERS and FRAUDSTERS.
With the 2nd wave of COVID-19 and the looming 2nd lockdown all over the world, people are going to turn over to internet businesses and remote transactions, remote jobs and everything in-between. Where do you come in? Just anywhere! You could decide to shop or Invest in something or anything else and more than ever before you need security for your money.
Now who are we and why do we care?

We're www.nairacheck.com an online fraud check directory. And it's our business to make sure that your transactions are verified and safe.

HOW TO REPORT A SCAM
1. Go to www.nairacheck.com
2. Click on the "view fraud list" button
3. Search by name or account number or account name or phone number or location or social media handle
4. Because of the increasing additions, if the name does not already exist on the database, Click on the "Contribute" button
5. Fill in the details and submit [ www.nairacheck.com will never give out your identity to a third party]

HOW TO CHECK FOR FRAUD
1. Go to www.nairacheck.com
2. Click on the "view fraud list" button
3. Search by name or account number or account name or phone number or location or social media handle
4. Returned results shows that the name is on the fraud list
5. Searching is not enough....RUN!

Visit www.nairacheck.com today before that transaction

(1) (Reply)

419 Eaters An American Website, Dedicated To Baiting Nigerian Scammers / Mrs Folorunsho, Found Dead In Hotel Room / Video : Girl Allegedly Beat Up, Has Hole In Her Head After Hit In Head Heels

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.