Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,759 members, 7,806,079 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:06 AM

I'm A Single Mom Of One (7yrs), I Want To Try Again - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I'm A Single Mom Of One (7yrs), I Want To Try Again (7534 Views)

I'm A 102-Year-Old — Good Sex Is My Secret To A Long Life / Mom Of 5 Dies After Falling Off Party Bus While Celebrating Her 30th Birthday / "My Mistake Is That I Married Poor Men" - Kenyan Mom Of 11 Married To 2 Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm A Single Mom Of One (7yrs), I Want To Try Again by Angelluvy(f): 1:21pm On Dec 27, 2020
I don't know if this is the right platform to post this. But let me start from here.

I registered, just be post this.

I think it's time to take a good decision. I'm emotionally stable and willing to give it a try again.
I believe in love, good family, beautiful home, caring and loving partner and all the beautiful things that comes with marriage.

I want to meet a single father, who is ready to love again, a good and kind hearted person, whose relationship is not complicated.

We could start by being friends.

I'm 29, never been married. My son's father wanted us together, but there's no single memory of love and care to help me love him. So, it's time to make a nice decision.

Married men looking for second wife, young guys looking for sugar mummy, please stay away. Thank you

18 Likes

Re: I'm A Single Mom Of One (7yrs), I Want To Try Again by falcon01: 1:22pm On Dec 27, 2020
good luck

2 Likes

Re: I'm A Single Mom Of One (7yrs), I Want To Try Again by decatalyst(m): 1:26pm On Dec 27, 2020
Babe, calm down and don't limit yourself.

You don't have to try again with a single father. A man who is young and not married can love you and your kids and you guys can grow together.

What you need to do is to be open-minded and never allow any man trick you into tasting before marrying you
Best of luck.

41 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I'm A Single Mom Of One (7yrs), I Want To Try Again by gerizzim: 1:26pm On Dec 27, 2020
rephrase ur request by telling us why ur nt wit d man marid u or the man dt give u belle so we know ur where ur comin frm?

10 Likes

Re: I'm A Single Mom Of One (7yrs), I Want To Try Again by RedPanthar: 1:32pm On Dec 27, 2020
Wishing you good luck in your search. Do not hold back. Give it the absolute in your search. You deserve happiness

3 Likes

Re: I'm A Single Mom Of One (7yrs), I Want To Try Again by RedPanthar: 1:32pm On Dec 27, 2020
gerizzim:
rephrase ur request by telling us why ur nt wit d man marid u or the man dt give u belle so we know ur where ur comin frm?

People's lives revolves around serious issues. Let's not do this please.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm A Single Mom Of One (7yrs), I Want To Try Again by Kriss216: 1:34pm On Dec 27, 2020
decatalyst:

You don't have to try again with a single father. A man who is young and not married can love you and your kids and you guys can grow together.

Growers . Lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm A Single Mom Of One (7yrs), I Want To Try Again by Cutehector(m): 1:35pm On Dec 27, 2020
grin
Re: I'm A Single Mom Of One (7yrs), I Want To Try Again by Angelluvy(f): 1:40pm On Dec 27, 2020
decatalyst:

What you need to do is to be open-minded and never allow any man trick you into tasting before marrying you
Best of luck.
Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: I'm A Single Mom Of One (7yrs), I Want To Try Again by Angelluvy(f): 1:41pm On Dec 27, 2020
gerizzim:
Maybe when I met him, we'll share all those stories together not here.

10 Likes

Re: I'm A Single Mom Of One (7yrs), I Want To Try Again by donbachi(m): 1:44pm On Dec 27, 2020
Wat if a nairalander pursue him wife marry u.
Re: I'm A Single Mom Of One (7yrs), I Want To Try Again by WeNoGoDie(m): 1:50pm On Dec 27, 2020
Trust me. Nairaland is the wrong place to look for hubby.

Facebook and Instagram and dating sites are even far more promising.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm A Single Mom Of One (7yrs), I Want To Try Again by Michelle55: 1:52pm On Dec 27, 2020
Goodluck ma'am.
Re: I'm A Single Mom Of One (7yrs), I Want To Try Again by extol1(m): 1:55pm On Dec 27, 2020
WeNoGoDie:
Trust me. Nairaland is the wrong place to look for hubby.

Facebook and Instagram and dating sites are even far more promising.
never say never, who know if she could find the right person here

4 Likes

Re: I'm A Single Mom Of One (7yrs), I Want To Try Again by Angelluvy(f): 1:58pm On Dec 27, 2020
donbachi:
Wat if a nairalander pursue him wife marry u.
That's a wrong one. I didn't pray for that.

1 Like

Re: I'm A Single Mom Of One (7yrs), I Want To Try Again by CsRockefeller(m): 1:58pm On Dec 27, 2020
The funny thing is ladies like this end up being the best partner ever.

I feel you, life is too tough to go through it alone.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm A Single Mom Of One (7yrs), I Want To Try Again by ikennamadu1(m): 2:23pm On Dec 27, 2020
gerizzim:

which kind silly attitude be this .. don't go down this road.. you no go like am

5 Likes

Re: I'm A Single Mom Of One (7yrs), I Want To Try Again by Taywon: 3:28pm On Dec 27, 2020
Goodluck on the search....
Re: I'm A Single Mom Of One (7yrs), I Want To Try Again by Richy4(m): 3:36pm On Dec 27, 2020
I love your confidence... I'm glad you know what you are looking for... Do not sell yourself short...Wishing you well smiley

1 Like

Re: I'm A Single Mom Of One (7yrs), I Want To Try Again by NeoWanZaeed(m): 4:10pm On Dec 27, 2020
Hmmm
Re: I'm A Single Mom Of One (7yrs), I Want To Try Again by thorpido(m): 4:35pm On Dec 27, 2020
Introduce yourself more............like what you do,where you are,where you're from and your age(or age range).

Good luck to you.

2 Likes

Re: I'm A Single Mom Of One (7yrs), I Want To Try Again by Nobody: 4:42pm On Dec 27, 2020
Na "come to my house" men d
Full this place o. grin.

Don't say I didn't warn you.

1 Like

Re: I'm A Single Mom Of One (7yrs), I Want To Try Again by Exmilitant(m): 4:44pm On Dec 27, 2020
I commend you for this courageous move, but be careful, lotta niggas are gonna flood your pm, be discreet. Me self dey find wife.

2 Likes

Re: I'm A Single Mom Of One (7yrs), I Want To Try Again by Auladimeji(m): 5:00pm On Dec 27, 2020
grin grin grin grin

What's up redpillers

3 Likes

Re: I'm A Single Mom Of One (7yrs), I Want To Try Again by JustCruise(m): 5:20pm On Dec 27, 2020
For me anything after one is a No No, but I wish you all the best.
Re: I'm A Single Mom Of One (7yrs), I Want To Try Again by SGANIVA(m): 5:24pm On Dec 27, 2020
you need a brief introduction about yourself, I mean your age,tribe, occupation , location and your formal boyfriend/husband why he left or his late . there are many responsible men out there reading your post but I don't think people have much time to waste on a total stranger.brief introduction will help you
Angelluvy:
Maybe when I met him, we'll share all those stories together not here.

5 Likes

Re: I'm A Single Mom Of One (7yrs), I Want To Try Again by PartnerusIsBack: 5:39pm On Dec 27, 2020
Angelluvy:
I don't know if this is the right platform to post this. But let me start from here.

I think it's time to take a good decision. I'm emotionally stable and willing to give it a try again.
I believe in love, good family, beautiful home, caring and loving partner and all the beautiful things that comes with marriage.

I want to meet a single father, who is ready to love again, a good and kind hearted person, whose relationship is not complicated.

Married men looking for second wife, young guys looking for sugar mummy, please stay away. Thank you

Everyone deserves love and be loved too. I wish you good luck. I pray you find your dream man. Hearty cheers.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm A Single Mom Of One (7yrs), I Want To Try Again by Kondomatic(m): 5:44pm On Dec 27, 2020
decatalyst:

Best of luck.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm A Single Mom Of One (7yrs), I Want To Try Again by Notatribalist(m): 5:47pm On Dec 27, 2020
Angelluvy:

picture
Re: I'm A Single Mom Of One (7yrs), I Want To Try Again by tobechi74: 5:53pm On Dec 27, 2020
There is a single parent group on Facebook for nigeria. Join
Re: I'm A Single Mom Of One (7yrs), I Want To Try Again by alade26632: 6:14pm On Dec 27, 2020
: What you need to do is to be open-minded and never allow any man trick you into tasting before marrying you Best of luck.
Re: I'm A Single Mom Of One (7yrs), I Want To Try Again by murphyrichy(m): 7:58pm On Dec 27, 2020
OP, you didn't say your Age? where you married b4?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Meet Other Females Abroad That Wants To Chat On Yahoo Messenger Service / 'ugly Baby'- His Father Has Finally Gone For DNA Test. / Happy Children's Day; Share Your Childhood Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.