Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,706 members, 7,805,896 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:11 AM

I'm A Single Mom Of One (7yrs), I Want To Try Again - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I'm A Single Mom Of One (7yrs), I Want To Try Again (7533 Views)

I'm A 102-Year-Old — Good Sex Is My Secret To A Long Life / Mom Of 5 Dies After Falling Off Party Bus While Celebrating Her 30th Birthday / "My Mistake Is That I Married Poor Men" - Kenyan Mom Of 11 Married To 2 Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm A Single Mom Of One (7yrs), I Want To Try Again by Angelluvy(f): 8:09pm On Dec 27, 2020
murphyrichy:
OP, you didn't say your Age? where you married b4?
ok. I will modify my post
Re: I'm A Single Mom Of One (7yrs), I Want To Try Again by ObiaboAdoka(m): 8:16pm On Dec 27, 2020
Angelluvy:
I don't know if this is the right platform to post this. But let me start from here.

I registered, just be post this.

I think it's time to take a good decision. I'm emotionally stable and willing to give it a try again.
I believe in love, good family, beautiful home, caring and loving partner and all the beautiful things that comes with marriage.

I want to meet a single father, who is ready to love again, a good and kind hearted person, whose relationship is not complicated.

We could start by being friends.

Married men looking for second wife, young guys looking for sugar mummy, please stay away. Thank you
Wer u d stay?

1 Like

Re: I'm A Single Mom Of One (7yrs), I Want To Try Again by decatalyst(m): 8:30pm On Dec 27, 2020
[quote author=Kondomatic post=97474831][/quote]

You no well!
Re: I'm A Single Mom Of One (7yrs), I Want To Try Again by DontBullshitMe: 8:33pm On Dec 27, 2020
I don't buy a coke with an opened bottle. grin

5 Likes

Re: I'm A Single Mom Of One (7yrs), I Want To Try Again by gfon(m): 11:44pm On Dec 27, 2020
gerizzim:
rephrase ur request by telling us why ur nt wit d man marid u or the man dt give u belle so we know ur where ur comin frm?
seems you the one who needs to rephrase this your epistle. Your writing is bad. Infact it's poor

2 Likes

Re: I'm A Single Mom Of One (7yrs), I Want To Try Again by alphaNomega: 6:06am On Dec 28, 2020
Angelluvy:
I don't know if this is the right platform to post this. But let me start from here.

I think it's time to take a good decision. I'm emotionally stable and willing to give it a try again.
I believe in love, good family, beautiful home, caring and loving partner and all the beautiful things that comes with marriage.

I want to meet a single father, who is ready to love again, a good and kind hearted person, whose relationship is not complicated.

I'm 29, never been married. My son's father wanted us together, but there's no single memory of love and care to help me love him. So, it's time to make a nice decision.

Married men looking for second wife, young guys looking for sugar mummy, please stay away. Thank you
what you are looking for in Sokoto is already in your shokoto

CsRockefeller:
The funny thing is ladies like this end up being the best partner ever.

I feel you, life is too tough to go through it alone.
you are speaking from experience, no?

Richy4:
I love your confidence... I'm glad you know what you are looking for... Do not sell yourself short...Wishing you well smiley
Which yeye confidence? Person wey dey hide under new username

2 Likes

Re: I'm A Single Mom Of One (7yrs), I Want To Try Again by Login12: 6:52am On Dec 28, 2020
Angelluvy:
That's a wrong one. I didn't pray for that.

Just up your game and see how you'll attract the exact man you want. Law of attraction

1 Like

Re: I'm A Single Mom Of One (7yrs), I Want To Try Again by femi4: 7:15am On Dec 28, 2020
Angelluvy:

I'm 29, never been married. My son's father wanted us together, but there's no single memory of love and care to help me love him. So, it's time to make a nice decision.

Be open minded, don't restrict your options. Why are you leaving single men out
Re: I'm A Single Mom Of One (7yrs), I Want To Try Again by JayReeMai(m): 8:13am On Dec 28, 2020
CsRockefeller:

You lied in the first paragraph. Most single mom are damaged beyond repairs.

3 Likes

Re: I'm A Single Mom Of One (7yrs), I Want To Try Again by CsRockefeller(m): 8:16am On Dec 28, 2020
JayReeMai:

Ok sir.
Re: I'm A Single Mom Of One (7yrs), I Want To Try Again by Uyoukowise: 8:40am On Dec 28, 2020
TEXT ME ON O8 131 88 4 22 3, I HAVE A FRIEND THAT MAY BE INTERESTED
Re: I'm A Single Mom Of One (7yrs), I Want To Try Again by Dainy1(m): 9:51am On Dec 28, 2020
JayReeMai:
So many of them have conscience more than those single ladies who have turned their womb into a burial ground.

They keep calling their first born in marriage as their womb opener, not knowing the womb have been open since JSS1
Re: I'm A Single Mom Of One (7yrs), I Want To Try Again by JayReeMai(m): 10:00am On Dec 28, 2020
Dainy1:
So many of them have conscience more than those single ladies who have turned their womb into a burial ground.

They keep calling their first born in marriage as their womb opener, not knowing the womb have been open since JSS1
many of them are known to be manipulative. Women generally are emotional, manipulative being.

1 Like

Re: I'm A Single Mom Of One (7yrs), I Want To Try Again by Arsenate(m): 10:00am On Dec 28, 2020
Angelluvy:

He probably feels, logically right, that it will be in your child's best interest to grow up with both parents, but as the typical emotional beings that women are, you are more obsessed with the fleeting feeling call love.
Re: I'm A Single Mom Of One (7yrs), I Want To Try Again by genq(m): 10:32am On Dec 28, 2020
See desperate men everywhere grin.
So far, nobody has stopped to ask themselves this:

What woman of value comes on Nairaland of all places, begging for a man?
What makes you think this isn't a scammer looking for a desperate single father to fleece? or a troll just trying to expose the thirsty "s!mps" amongst us? or perhaps a homos3xual looking for male attention coded-ly?

Nairaland has gone to the dogs! cry

7 Likes

Re: I'm A Single Mom Of One (7yrs), I Want To Try Again by genq(m): 10:39am On Dec 28, 2020
Angelluvy:

Notice how "she" conveniently put this disclaimer out there - OP wants to make sure his/her victim is financially buoyant enough to be fleecedcheesy

Nice one!

7 Likes

Re: I'm A Single Mom Of One (7yrs), I Want To Try Again by Oracleforce: 11:10am On Dec 28, 2020
No good husband and wife on nairaland including you.
Re: I'm A Single Mom Of One (7yrs), I Want To Try Again by Tony142: 11:27am On Dec 28, 2020
CsRockefeller:

avoid single mothers, do not ask me why
Re: I'm A Single Mom Of One (7yrs), I Want To Try Again by Greatdand007(m): 11:52am On Dec 28, 2020
Angelluvy:

Add me on WhatsApp 08127961150

1 Like

Re: I'm A Single Mom Of One (7yrs), I Want To Try Again by Rrex99(m): 12:11pm On Dec 28, 2020
I met one single mother like you some days ago, I was already liking the lady, not upto 24hrs the lady has started billing me....I was so amazed. Why loving someone so expensive.

1 Like

Re: I'm A Single Mom Of One (7yrs), I Want To Try Again by oyatz(m): 12:32pm On Dec 28, 2020
Angelluvy:

Although my stand may seems old fashioned but I will still go with it;

Forgive your Baby Papa, learn to start loving him again and rejoin with him to build a happy home.

If the man is not a criminal, doesn't smoke weeds, not a drug addict and he is ready to change, accept his apologies and start working together with him.

I have seen many apparently bad men whose lives turned around for good when they settled down with a woman.

I know a man in the early 1990s who was an ex-convict, a part time tout and chain smoker but he somehow impregnated a beautiful lady in 1993.

His mother forced him to marry the lady and even housed them for years.
A job was fixed for him in Lagos Mainland LGA as a motor park revenue collector. He became financially comfortable and even started appearing younger that everybody started wondering how he suddenly transformed to a respectable & comfortable married man (in 1990, he used to bungled apartments in our compound and steal our things).

He started living a normal life, wakes up early to go to work, returned by 5pm to help the wife in her shop and they both come home around 10pm.
Ogoro drinking and weed smoking stopped, only occasional cigarettes smoking.

Your emotional stability will be better and things will be less cumbersome for you if your lover is also the father of your son.
Re: I'm A Single Mom Of One (7yrs), I Want To Try Again by Dainy1(m): 1:06pm On Dec 28, 2020
oyatz:

Forgive your Baby Papa, learn to start loving him again and rejoin with him to build a happy home.

If the man is not a criminal, doesn't smoke weeds, not a drug addict and he is ready to change, accept his apologies and start working together with him.

I have seen many apparently bad men whose lives turned around for good when they settled down with a woman.

I know a man in the early 1990s who was an ex-convict, a part time tout and chain smoker but he somehow impregnated a beautiful lady in 1993.

A job was fixed for him in Lagos Mainland LGA as a motor park revenue collector. He became financially comfortable and even started appearing younger that everybody started wondering how he suddenly transformed to a respectable & comfortable married man (in 1990, he used to bungled apartments in our compound and steal our things).

He started living a normal life, wakes up early to go to work, returned by 5pm to help the wife in her shop and they both come home around 10pm.

Your emotional stability will be better and things will be less cumbersome for you if your lover is also the father of your son.
@op, please read this comment over and over again
Re: I'm A Single Mom Of One (7yrs), I Want To Try Again by CsRockefeller(m): 1:57pm On Dec 28, 2020
Tony142:

avoid single mothers, do not ask me why

I'm not interested in them. Nevertheless, they are also humans.
Re: I'm A Single Mom Of One (7yrs), I Want To Try Again by LiesSlayer007: 2:57pm On Dec 28, 2020
be open minded,pray about it,never be influenced by money. be a good woman yourself.
Re: I'm A Single Mom Of One (7yrs), I Want To Try Again by cooooooks(m): 3:10pm On Dec 28, 2020
How will you be a sugar mummy at 29??

Lol.

Angelluvy:

Re: I'm A Single Mom Of One (7yrs), I Want To Try Again by Angelluvy(f): 5:37pm On Dec 28, 2020
oyatz:

Thanks for sharing. Although, I'm no longer interested in that direction.

1 Like

Re: I'm A Single Mom Of One (7yrs), I Want To Try Again by Angelluvy(f): 5:38pm On Dec 28, 2020
genq:

Notice how "she" conveniently put this disclaimer out there - OP wants to make sure his/her victim is financially buoyant enough to be fleecedcheesy

Nice one!
My choice. You don't need to border about that.
Re: I'm A Single Mom Of One (7yrs), I Want To Try Again by Angelluvy(f): 5:39pm On Dec 28, 2020
Arsenate:

He probably feels, logically right, that it will be in your child's best interest to grow up with both parents, but as the typical emotional beings that women are, you are more obsessed with the fleeting feeling call love.
Thanks for sharing

1 Like

Re: I'm A Single Mom Of One (7yrs), I Want To Try Again by Angelluvy(f): 5:48pm On Dec 28, 2020
femi4:
Be open minded, don't restrict your options. Why are you leaving single men out
If he have a child and I have mine
is better, we could join hand to care for our children together. So that noone will feel cheated or left out.

4 Likes

Re: I'm A Single Mom Of One (7yrs), I Want To Try Again by oyatz(m): 6:18pm On Dec 28, 2020
genq:

Nice one!

Not really.

However, you need to fully understand that Marriage is about 'self Interests'

There are no two ways to say it; each person look for prospective marriage partners that can meet their self interests.

The interests of a young lady accountant working with NNPC or LUTH may be difficult to be met by an Okada rider or a Vulcanizer.

However, Karimu Adisa, the Okada rider who dropped out from school in JSS-3 may see nothing wrong in impregnating and co-habitating (they hardly do weddings) with Shalewa, a 22-year old single mother of two who is selling roasted corn opposite the Okada Riders Park.

You can NOT get everything you want in one partner, but you can reduce your list of what you want.

Most stable , happy and lasting marriages occur because each partners make some compromises in reducing their 'self Interests'.

4 Likes

Re: I'm A Single Mom Of One (7yrs), I Want To Try Again by oyatz(m): 6:30pm On Dec 28, 2020
JayReeMai:

Because most Southern Nigerian educated men are very biased to single mothers and will just be fvcking them while hiding under the promise to marry them, promises which they will never keep.

By the time she spend 7 years as a single mother, she would have gone through so many emotional abuse, disappointment and sexual escapedes.

It's far easier for illiterate and semi-educated single mothers to find 'husbands' again because the society doesn't have high expectations from them and they too don't raise their expectations.

1 Like

Re: I'm A Single Mom Of One (7yrs), I Want To Try Again by JayReeMai(m): 7:38pm On Dec 28, 2020
oyatz:

Because most Southern Nigerian educated men are very biased to single mothers and will just be fvcking them while hiding under the promise to marry them, promises which they will never keep.

By the time she spend 7 years as a single mother, she would have gone through so many emotional abuse, disappointment and sexual escapedes.

It's far easier for illiterate and semi-educated single mothers to find 'husbands' again because the society doesn't have high expectations from them and they too don't raise their expectations.
so you’re saying men from other regions treat single mothers well lol I’m not even bothered about that.
I’m only concerned about myself, If you can’t gimme your best years, don’t expect me to be there for you when you far spent.
most of these women make stupid choices and end up with the wrong kind of men.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Meet Other Females Abroad That Wants To Chat On Yahoo Messenger Service / 'ugly Baby'- His Father Has Finally Gone For DNA Test. / How Do You Feel When A Man Cries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.