Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,466 members, 7,808,660 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:04 PM

Can A Father Arrest His Son For Coming Home Very Late? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Can A Father Arrest His Son For Coming Home Very Late? (1264 Views)

Met My Son For The First Time Today - Photos / I Am Sterile But About To Be A Father / The Moment A Father Caught His Daughter Twerking (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Can A Father Arrest His Son For Coming Home Very Late? by Karleb(m): 12:08pm On Dec 29, 2020
tck2000:
[/b]

that's the problem now. He said he can't stay with his mother again because she got married again, he doesn't want a step father.

Tell your cousin to calm down and think like a mature person.

I don't support his father but he can't tell them what to do with their marital life.

They both have rights to a partner. He should make peace with having a step parent.
Re: Can A Father Arrest His Son For Coming Home Very Late? by frozen70(f): 12:24pm On Dec 29, 2020
tck2000:
[/b]

that's the problem now. He said he can't stay with his mother again because she got married again, he doesn't want a step father.

At 20yrs he can't stand with out any one

It's now left for him to either bend or break but he must touch ground

(1) (2) (Reply)

He Said If He's To Marry Me He Won't Be Able To Accommodate The Child / Re: Bamise Ayanwola Murdered By BRT Driver - Lessons for the family / Clearance Sales

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.