Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,349 members, 7,808,219 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:55 AM

Winners Chapel, Canaanland - The Most Beautiful Church In Nigeria? (Pics, Video) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Winners Chapel, Canaanland - The Most Beautiful Church In Nigeria? (Pics, Video) (64923 Views)

Bishop Oyedepo Criticized For Holding Service At Canaanland Amid Covid-19 / Is Catholic Church Of The Transfiguration Most Beautiful Church In Nigeria? / Canaanland Ota In Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Winners Chapel, Canaanland - The Most Beautiful Church In Nigeria? (Pics, Video) by Jdesilentkiller(m): 11:21pm On Dec 27, 2020
It's quite pathetic that people now make phones more important than the Bible... See how they are using their phones to record instead of enjoying the praise and worship. The church has been hijacked and we are very blind to notice...... Christianity is under serious threat here in Africa
Re: Winners Chapel, Canaanland - The Most Beautiful Church In Nigeria? (Pics, Video) by AntiWailer: 11:31pm On Dec 27, 2020
cassidy1996:
Nairalander's please I need a job (Electrical engineer)

Go and learn how to write computer programs.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Winners Chapel, Canaanland - The Most Beautiful Church In Nigeria? (Pics, Video) by molbic(m): 11:34pm On Dec 27, 2020
tolu you don dey go shilloh and you never even reach 28 ok continue
Re: Winners Chapel, Canaanland - The Most Beautiful Church In Nigeria? (Pics, Video) by cautious: 12:10am On Dec 28, 2020
Goshen360:
Winners chapel members always have the mindset of biggest this, biggest that; most beautiful this, most beautiful that; the best this, the best that as if we are in competition with each other. You guys are too mindful of elements and shadows which flow from your top Bishop as seen in the way he brags too. May God open y'all eyes to the understanding of important things in God

Long time no speak, sir! Trust you are well.

Thanks for hitting the nail on the head as always. There should be no competition in the Body....but like Bishop, like members.
Re: Winners Chapel, Canaanland - The Most Beautiful Church In Nigeria? (Pics, Video) by IYANGBALI: 12:18am On Dec 28, 2020
It is not by beauty nor by size
Re: Winners Chapel, Canaanland - The Most Beautiful Church In Nigeria? (Pics, Video) by IYANGBALI: 12:21am On Dec 28, 2020
Goshen360:
Winners chapel members always have the mindset of biggest this, biggest that; most beautiful this, most beautiful that; the best this, the best that as if we are in competition with each other. You guys are too mindful of elements and shadows which flow from your top Bishop as seen in the way he brags too. May God open y'all eyes to the understanding of important things in God
God bless you my brother, you’ve said it all.

Vickyrotex, ajepako, funjosh, folake4u and co are fond of telling me that bullish........t every time we are together as if na size and beauty God dey take hear prayers. Nonsense!
Re: Winners Chapel, Canaanland - The Most Beautiful Church In Nigeria? (Pics, Video) by Germi9: 12:40am On Dec 28, 2020
kingxsamz:
Lol, beautiful place in a shithole country.
the rich also cry
Re: Winners Chapel, Canaanland - The Most Beautiful Church In Nigeria? (Pics, Video) by mrjojo: 12:58am On Dec 28, 2020
Is this supposed to be an achievement?? I'm totally confused? All these unnecessary church buildings would serve a better purpose as an industry, primary health centers. The church isn't 1% of masterpieces like the Notre Dame, a cathedral built-in 1345. No tourism potential, no nothing.

1 Like

Re: Winners Chapel, Canaanland - The Most Beautiful Church In Nigeria? (Pics, Video) by tunapawizzy: 1:15am On Dec 28, 2020
The poster should just say the most beautiful church he or she has visited...
Re: Winners Chapel, Canaanland - The Most Beautiful Church In Nigeria? (Pics, Video) by naxyrick: 1:37am On Dec 28, 2020
Openyamind111:
Na your heart God need ooo.. if you like go worship for inside moon or make you kuku turn your pastor to god.. if your heart no plain.. you go just dey jonez yaself..
then carry your heart and worship in a dirty place,you will tell me the reason the temple Solomon built was with gold
Re: Winners Chapel, Canaanland - The Most Beautiful Church In Nigeria? (Pics, Video) by Burgerlomo: 2:21am On Dec 28, 2020
Beautiful!
Re: Winners Chapel, Canaanland - The Most Beautiful Church In Nigeria? (Pics, Video) by VickyRotex(f): 2:34am On Dec 28, 2020
IYANGBALI:
God bless you my brother, you’ve said it all.

Vickyrotex, ajepako, funjosh, folake4u and co are fond of telling me that bullish........t every time we are together as if na size and beauty God dey take hear prayers. Nonsense!

Hallucination no good o

1 Like

Re: Winners Chapel, Canaanland - The Most Beautiful Church In Nigeria? (Pics, Video) by nedus23: 2:55am On Dec 28, 2020
[/color]yes indeed the most beautiful in human eye, but God knows who are the most ............. our salvation matters alot. Jesus Christ is coming. live as Matt 6 v 33 said, and Jn 3 v 1 to 6 said. that is the most most beautiful one.[color=#000099]yes indeed the most beautiful in human eye, but God knows who are the most ............. our salvation matters alot. Jesus Christ is coming. live as Matt 6 v 33 said, and Jn 3 v 1 to 6 said. that is the most most beautiful one.yes indeed the most beautiful in human eye, but God knows who are the most ............. our salvation matters alot. Jesus Christ is coming. live as Matt 6 v 33 said, and Jn 3 v 1 to 6 said. that is the most most beautiful one.
Re: Winners Chapel, Canaanland - The Most Beautiful Church In Nigeria? (Pics, Video) by cassidy1996(m): 3:10am On Dec 28, 2020
Gbolly4unow:

Send your CV to talents326@gmail.com with the the subject Electrical Engineer.
Industry: FMCG
Wish you best of luck.
thanks Bros
Re: Winners Chapel, Canaanland - The Most Beautiful Church In Nigeria? (Pics, Video) by Lawsimon(m): 3:50am On Dec 28, 2020
They've got their kingdom already, that's why they are mindless of the one promised by the Almighty.

Me: I seek for the one not made with human hands, nor designed by any architect.

Where do you lay your treasure?
Re: Winners Chapel, Canaanland - The Most Beautiful Church In Nigeria? (Pics, Video) by Kobojunkiee: 3:53am On Dec 28, 2020
LaEvilIMiss:
the meek (meeeek) shall inherit the earth
Acorrding to Peter, that happens after the earth and its atmosphere has been thoroughly scorched, not before. grin
Re: Winners Chapel, Canaanland - The Most Beautiful Church In Nigeria? (Pics, Video) by Hezmatosky: 4:39am On Dec 28, 2020
When other countries are showing the best companies angry
Re: Winners Chapel, Canaanland - The Most Beautiful Church In Nigeria? (Pics, Video) by Emeka71(m): 6:05am On Dec 28, 2020
Tcwork:
From the title, I thought my mind would be blown by beauty. It looks more like a well kept government quarters. Quite plain.
Or maybe it's more beautiful in real life than it appeared in video
The church is beautiful.
Re: Winners Chapel, Canaanland - The Most Beautiful Church In Nigeria? (Pics, Video) by Openyamind111(m): 6:40am On Dec 28, 2020
naxyrick:
then carry your heart and worship in a dirty place,you will tell me the reason the temple Solomon built was with gold

smiley God don’t live in a dirty place don’t get me wrong.. my argument is that IF you like go to the most beautiful church in the world to worship If your heart is full of wickedness.. mehn you’re still a Jonezing manizing..
Re: Winners Chapel, Canaanland - The Most Beautiful Church In Nigeria? (Pics, Video) by Kay25(m): 6:42am On Dec 28, 2020
Goshen360:
brag with your own God if I sure for u
Re: Winners Chapel, Canaanland - The Most Beautiful Church In Nigeria? (Pics, Video) by CrownFemi: 7:04am On Dec 28, 2020
What is beautiful here now
Re: Winners Chapel, Canaanland - The Most Beautiful Church In Nigeria? (Pics, Video) by Lifepodcastng: 7:22am On Dec 28, 2020
Christ himself said not one stone shall be left on the other (Mathew 24:2). Churches are meaningless in reality, this is why we’re able to know that they do not represent Christ in anyway

Kobojunkie:
If Peter's prediction is true, even this chapel will be no more or burnt to the ground before the return of Jesus Christ revealing it meaningless in the end.
Re: Winners Chapel, Canaanland - The Most Beautiful Church In Nigeria? (Pics, Video) by bizzibodi(m): 7:26am On Dec 28, 2020
In d last day all magnificent structures on Earth will b burned to the ground...as vanity
Re: Winners Chapel, Canaanland - The Most Beautiful Church In Nigeria? (Pics, Video) by Dabliss02(m): 7:30am On Dec 28, 2020
I don't know when road become church
Re: Winners Chapel, Canaanland - The Most Beautiful Church In Nigeria? (Pics, Video) by annyz: 7:41am On Dec 28, 2020
I came to see the most beautiful church but only see road.
When has road become a church
Re: Winners Chapel, Canaanland - The Most Beautiful Church In Nigeria? (Pics, Video) by kareemkamil(m): 7:46am On Dec 28, 2020
Owo mugun la n fi see mugun ni alejo
Re: Winners Chapel, Canaanland - The Most Beautiful Church In Nigeria? (Pics, Video) by bigcasava1(m): 8:05am On Dec 28, 2020
Kobojunkie:
If Peter's prediction is true, even this chapel will be no more or burnt to the ground before the return of Jesus Christ revealing it meaningless in the end.
Jesus said the gate of hell shall not prevail over the church. So read ur bible very well
Re: Winners Chapel, Canaanland - The Most Beautiful Church In Nigeria? (Pics, Video) by Evidenx(m): 8:15am On Dec 28, 2020
YOU SEE THIS CHURCH WITHOUT PILLAR? NOT ONE STONE WILL BE LEFT UPON ANOTHER.
#JESUS SPEAKS.
Re: Winners Chapel, Canaanland - The Most Beautiful Church In Nigeria? (Pics, Video) by Kellie069(m): 8:16am On Dec 28, 2020
Goshen360:

So even Jesus that talked bout the beauty of His Father's mansion is bragging? Go n make peace with yourself
Re: Winners Chapel, Canaanland - The Most Beautiful Church In Nigeria? (Pics, Video) by Adakintroy: 8:48am On Dec 28, 2020
Right from time I no like oyedepo or winners members. Something about them is too pompous. I no say all but the bulk always act condescending. As if na them know the God pass. If you from another small church, it's like you insignificant to them.

Wereas if you sit with small jehovah withness girl she go school you about Bible and verse confidently. While them go just de throw big Grammer like "unusual unction that will catarport you to divine realm blah blah...

Anyhow if you want to see real.man of God try t.b Joshua..he is one of the better ones out there with heart still in tact.

The day he I saw his video of " one can be sick and still be a friend of God" or one can be poor and still be a condidate for heaven" I know he is one of the better ones. No other one say it like this.

Aside if na game and popularity check out his crusade outside Nigeria. Even Benny inn de llearn for crowd. Just check yourslef make he no be like say na me talk but you no go see am boast.

I don go winners before. But tb. Joshua..well ...
Re: Winners Chapel, Canaanland - The Most Beautiful Church In Nigeria? (Pics, Video) by APOSTLECHUMA: 8:56am On Dec 28, 2020
THE BEAUTY OF A CHURCH IS THE CHARACTER OF IT'S MEMBERS.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"You Will Die" - Johnson Suleiman To El-Rufai (Video) / Pastor Chijioke Who 'Heals' Women By Sucking Breast Opens Church In Kenya(audio) / Does Water Break The Fast?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.