Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,637,889 members, 6,170,865 topics. Date: Friday, 26 February 2021 at 04:54 PM

Insincerity Of Oxford Group - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Insincerity Of Oxford Group (710 Views)

Vacancy At Oxford Group International / Join A Team Of Achievers In Oxford Group / How To Apply For Food And Beverage Supervisor At Lekki Oxford Hotel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Insincerity Of Oxford Group by Danielomisco(m): 3:56pm On Dec 27, 2020
This people invited able youths for an interview in Abuja,on the advert they said 200k a month salary only for them to later disclose that it was commission based and no fixed salary.......I complained in the group they created then deleted me.becareful people!
Re: Insincerity Of Oxford Group by AuditCFA: 9:24pm On Dec 27, 2020
They are not real estate anything.

They are marketers and invite both those that applied or someone who needs job desperately.

Don't risk your career with them!!

2 Likes

Re: Insincerity Of Oxford Group by Danielomisco(m): 9:41pm On Dec 27, 2020
AuditCFA:
They are not real estate anything.

They are marketers and invite both those that applied or someone who needs job desperately.

Don't risk your career with them!!
very well.I pray people can see this not to waste their time there

1 Like

Re: Insincerity Of Oxford Group by bleokobi2019: 4:55pm On Jan 30
I was scheduled for a Sales Associate/Investment Executive interview in Abuja o. And I dey benin like this that’s no need to waste tfair then
Re: Insincerity Of Oxford Group by Danielomisco(m): 7:21pm On Jan 30
bleokobi2019:
I was scheduled for a Sales Associate/Investment Executive interview in Abuja o. And I dey benin like this that’s no need to waste tfair then
don't waste ur time going and pls spread the word to help other applicants,theres no pay or whatever

1 Like

Re: Insincerity Of Oxford Group by Jen96: 7:46am On Feb 18
Danielomisco:
This people invited able youths for an interview in Abuja,on the advert they said 200k a month salary only for them to later disclose that it was commission based and no fixed salary.......I complained in the group they created then deleted me.becareful people!
thank u. I was to go for their interview bthis morning, but my spirit didn't move so decided to check them out. I have saved my money. Thank u

2 Likes

Re: Insincerity Of Oxford Group by Danielomisco(m): 8:18am On Feb 18
Jen96:
thank u. I was to go for their interview bthis morning, but my spirit didn't move so decided to check them out. I have saved my money. Thank u
your welcome please help others as u can too spread the word.
Re: Insincerity Of Oxford Group by Rufusmayle(m): 5:12pm On Feb 23
I was invited to their interview on Friday, I never get to see the mail until this afternoon and I decided to check them out here. I've even replied them begging for reschedule.

Thanks guys for this tip..

1 Like

Re: Insincerity Of Oxford Group by Danielomisco(m): 7:39pm On Feb 23
Rufusmayle:
I was invited to their interview on Friday, I never get to see the mail until this afternoon and I decided to check them out here. I've even replied them begging for reschedule.

Thanks guys for this tip..
welcome bro

(1) (Reply)

Ecobank Result In Abj / When Is The Next Zenith Bank Test / Orwell Oil & Gas,what Should I Prepare For!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2021 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.