Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,290 members, 7,807,984 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:20 AM

I Buy And Sell All Kinds Of Golds And Diamonds - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / I Buy And Sell All Kinds Of Golds And Diamonds (500 Views)

Canadian Woman Goes Viral For Creating Diamonds Out Of Semen & Breast Milk / I Buy And Sell All Kinds Of Golds And Diamonds / Latest Asoebi Styles | Bold And Dashing Asoebi Styles For All Kinds Of Owambe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Buy And Sell All Kinds Of Golds And Diamonds by BilyaminuGold: 4:11pm On Dec 27, 2020
New arrived Golds and diamonds 18krat and 22karat available in stores at yaba Tejuosho market lagos Nigeria if needed update me on here 08143565131 thanks

Re: I Buy And Sell All Kinds Of Golds And Diamonds by doggedfighter(f): 1:55pm On Jan 18, 2021
These diamonds are pretty grin

(1) (Reply)

Pre-order Quality Bags From China At Cheap Price And Resell At A Good Price. / Beauty Of Crocheting / Ankara Long Gown Styles -|| Churchy Styles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.