Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,499 members, 7,801,302 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 01:32 PM

Man And His Friends Storm Pastor's House, Demand For The Car His Wife Gave Him - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man And His Friends Storm Pastor's House, Demand For The Car His Wife Gave Him (52623 Views)

Husband Caught Having Sex With His Maid Just Hours After His Wife Gave Birth / Husband Caught Having Sex With His Housemaid Few Hours After His Wife Gave Birth / My Wife Gave Me The Shock Of My Life. Help! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man And His Friends Storm Pastor's House, Demand For The Car His Wife Gave Him by tooth4tooth: 8:46pm On Dec 27, 2020
Duru9:

The pastor didn't force her

But she may have been brainwashed
Re: Man And His Friends Storm Pastor's House, Demand For The Car His Wife Gave Him by Nobody: 8:48pm On Dec 27, 2020
Una for beat am sef. Which kind brainwashing.
Re: Man And His Friends Storm Pastor's House, Demand For The Car His Wife Gave Him by owobokiri(m): 8:49pm On Dec 27, 2020
Only Allah knows other things she gives to this pastor... Obviously she has left her brain for the main to play kem kem with...
Re: Man And His Friends Storm Pastor's House, Demand For The Car His Wife Gave Him by Askme2020(m): 8:52pm On Dec 27, 2020
UncommonLogic:
Lmao..

Gullible fools all over Nigeria.

Women are the easiest to brainwash via religion.

I tell you. I know of an old woman that was brainwash into giving her pastor the complete television set her son manage to buy for her after staying without one for some couples of years in a one room apartment. telling her to sow the television, decoded and DVD player to the church. years later she still remained in the one room apartment with out a TV.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man And His Friends Storm Pastor's House, Demand For The Car His Wife Gave Him by mechanics(m): 8:53pm On Dec 27, 2020
He did the right thing by returning the car, he should have asked questions before accepting the car initially.

1 Like

Re: Man And His Friends Storm Pastor's House, Demand For The Car His Wife Gave Him by Askme2020(m): 8:55pm On Dec 27, 2020
extol1:

and where did you read in the article that she stole the car, at least it was woman that willingly give out the car

can you allow your wife to do the same? not once but twice to same pastor?
Re: Man And His Friends Storm Pastor's House, Demand For The Car His Wife Gave Him by JoeEeL(m): 8:56pm On Dec 27, 2020
UncommonLogic:
Lmao..

Gullible fools all over Nigeria.

Women are the easiest to brainwash via religion.

As in enh. Their brains are just too weak. Lol. cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man And His Friends Storm Pastor's House, Demand For The Car His Wife Gave Him by Glycosunde: 8:56pm On Dec 27, 2020
A pastor receiving an expensive gift from a married woman without the consent of the husband is very wrong because Eben the Bible said that the man I'd the head of the woman. How can people be sure that there are no other things going between the two of them. If na me na the woman go use her 2 left legs to bring that car back and I fir even stop her from going to that church before she and the pastor connive do me strong thing. If e pass like that you fit go sow the woman give the pastor make everybody dey e dey. I can not come and kill myself

1 Like

Re: Man And His Friends Storm Pastor's House, Demand For The Car His Wife Gave Him by Glycosunde: 8:56pm On Dec 27, 2020
A pastor receiving an expensive gift from a married woman without the consent of the husband is very wrong because even the Bible said that the man is the head of the woman. How can people be sure that there are no other things going between the two of them. If na me na the woman go use her 2 left legs to bring that car back and I fir even stop her from going to that church before she and the pastor connive do me strong thing. If e pass like that you fit go sow the woman give the pastor make everybody dey e dey. I can not come and kill myself

2 Likes

Re: Man And His Friends Storm Pastor's House, Demand For The Car His Wife Gave Him by Askme2020(m): 8:57pm On Dec 27, 2020
Drizzy5001:
God bless u sir, some of the universities, that are owned by churches, their members no go fit afford the school fees sef.
and na the members money dem take build the schools
Re: Man And His Friends Storm Pastor's House, Demand For The Car His Wife Gave Him by Stanleyq: 8:58pm On Dec 27, 2020
Duru9:
Very good of the pastor
What made him good. He only released the car to put his life to safe mode.

2 Likes

Re: Man And His Friends Storm Pastor's House, Demand For The Car His Wife Gave Him by OlayemiAshraf(m): 8:58pm On Dec 27, 2020
Wahala be like pastor... small revelation..na tithe go follow

2 Likes

Re: Man And His Friends Storm Pastor's House, Demand For The Car His Wife Gave Him by AuwalYusuf812(m): 9:00pm On Dec 27, 2020
As E dey hot
Re: Man And His Friends Storm Pastor's House, Demand For The Car His Wife Gave Him by Seyzcham91(m): 9:02pm On Dec 27, 2020
make dem sha make sure say na only car gift the wife gift pastor make e no be like say she dey dish out PUSSY gift too Regularly

Trust Vagina People at your own peril
EBMedia:
A Nigerian man and his four friends stormed a pastors house to demand for the car his wife gave him, IgbereTV reports.

Ziggy on Twitter gave account of the story.
The incident happened in Abuja. In the space of two years, the wife of the unidentified man had given the two cars her husband bought for her to her pastor.

The man could not bear loosing the second car to the pastor. He took his friends with him to meet the pastor to demand for the car.

Read the story below;

https://twitter.com/flowwriter360/status/1343089157783040001?s=19

3 Likes

Re: Man And His Friends Storm Pastor's House, Demand For The Car His Wife Gave Him by abodundef: 9:03pm On Dec 27, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:
THIS JANUARY SOME FOOLS WILL PACK ALL THEIR SAVINGS (CHILDREN SCHOOL FEES AND HOUSE RENT INCLUSIVE) AND GIVE IT TO THEIR PASTORS UNDER THE NAME OF "FIRST FRUIT" OR WHATEVER THESE CRIMINALS CALL IT.

YOU HAVE BEEN PAYING TITHES FOR THE PAST 2-20 YEARS, WHILE ALSO SOWING SEEDS IN YOUR CHURCH WITH YOUR HARD EARNED MONEY. YOU'RE ALWAYS PRESENT AT ALL CRUSADES, AND YOU ATTEND ALL CROSSOVER NIGHTS SCREAMING "THIS YEAR IS MY YEAR".
YOU HAVE BEEN LIVING LIKE THIS FOR THE PAST FEW YEARS. PLEASE TELL ME. HOW MUCH HAVE YOUR LIFE CHANGED? HOW BETTER ARE YOU COMPARED TO YOUR ATHEISTS AGE MATES, AND PEOPLE OF DIFFERENT RELIGIONS?

LOOK AT SEYCHELLES, SOUTH AFRICA AND EVEN GHANA. EVERYBODY IS LEAVING US BEHIND. WE'RE THE MOST PRAYERFUL NATION ON THIS PLANET AND OUR PASTORS ARE AMONG THE RICHEST RELIGIOUS LEADERS IN THE WORLD. WITH ALL THE POVERTY, ILLNESSES, SUFFERING AND LACK IN THIS COUNTRY, IF AT ALL A GOD EXISTS, HE/SHE/IT DOESN'T CARE ABOUT NIGERIANS, AND CERTAINLY DOESN'T NEED YOUR MONEY (TITHES, FIRST FRUITS, ETC) FOR ANYTHING.

AND I MUST INFORM YOU THAT YOUR PASTOR DOESN'T BELIEVE IN GOD. IT JUST PAYS HIM THAT YOU'RE A WILLING SHEEP AVAILABLE TO BE FLEECED, SO HE MUST KEEP ON WITH THE ACT; THREATENING YOU WITH HELL WHILE PROMISING YOU HEAVENLY RICHES IF YOU CONTINUE TO SPONSOR HIS EXTRAVAGANT WORLDLY LIFESTYLE.
The natural man does not understand the things of the Spirit. Better to hold your peace.
Re: Man And His Friends Storm Pastor's House, Demand For The Car His Wife Gave Him by Patrioticman007(m): 9:03pm On Dec 27, 2020
thesicilian:

So a pastor should accept stolen gifts (for example) because the robber gave it willing?

Why worry yourself about these pastoprenuers,
In Naira Marley's voice " many are thieves, only those caught are barawo". Let them keep supporting their gods of men.

2 Likes

Re: Man And His Friends Storm Pastor's House, Demand For The Car His Wife Gave Him by Nobody: 9:05pm On Dec 27, 2020
Rubbish, and he is still married to the gullible woman, wait till she conspire with the criminal called pastor to kill you.

At the first car give away i am divorcing the idiotic woman.

1 Like

Re: Man And His Friends Storm Pastor's House, Demand For The Car His Wife Gave Him by stormborn28(m): 9:05pm On Dec 27, 2020
Denique:
It's good to give and all that...

However, some abi most sef use the fear factor on the congregation.

How do you explain a married woman giving out her two cars bought by her husband whose consent was never sought to her pastor

The pastor could not reject the second car offer? Let's search our hearts o. This is not right!

One was telling us the other day to try God by emptying our pockets even though it meant trekking home. God no be my mate, I nor go try am angry

A woman with the leg pain emptied hers o. Her life; her faith. I, Denique only sow as the spirit leads not because a fellow being like me is sugar coating a speech o. Ko le werk.

Seed sowing is good but most of our pastors need to stop cajoling their members. At a time I got angry with my mom, you send her money and she's telling you she's paying this and that in the church. Are you doing ajo there or worship They keep doing this to our elderly ones. Gosh!

A pastor rents a 3 bedroom and expects his members to pay his rent, meanwhile most of them live in a one room apartment. Anyways, I don't contribute to a cause I'm not enjoying myself.

Bonus: I was an invitee at a church program. Along the line, the pastor got to me, started telling me things(I just dey laugh inside) and asked that I see her after the service. Got a number 'cos we were many. I was asked to pay about 10k for deliverance. Saw two ladies...young girls billed 26k and 28k respectively. One went to use the ATM right there. I was gobsmacked. I told my friend, I'd rather pay more to a spiritualist than pay a dime in the house of MY FATHER to be delivered.

My friend paid and has been moving from stage to stage in payment. Sometimes, she complains she's tired of pay pay pay and I immediately use my hands free 'cos I like to mind my business.

God is everywhere. Search Him yourself and you'll find Him. Don't be deceived!

E go be...
I no know I fit find a lady wet get sense for pastor matter...
Re: Man And His Friends Storm Pastor's House, Demand For The Car His Wife Gave Him by Drizzy5001(m): 9:05pm On Dec 27, 2020
Askme2020:
and na the members money dem take build the schools
I'm telling you bro.. It's too bad
Re: Man And His Friends Storm Pastor's House, Demand For The Car His Wife Gave Him by Bahamas95(m): 9:06pm On Dec 27, 2020
Corporate criminals in suit.

Baba God please when am ready to marry don't allow a foolish woman come my way.

6 Likes

Re: Man And His Friends Storm Pastor's House, Demand For The Car His Wife Gave Him by RuMiRgO1stSon: 9:06pm On Dec 27, 2020
EBMedia:
A Nigerian man and his four friends stormed a pastors house to demand for the car his wife gave him, IgbereTV reports.

The incident happened in Abuja. In the space of two years, the wife of the unidentified man had given the two cars her husband bought for her to her pastor.

The man could not bear loosing the second car to the pastor. He took his friends with him to meet the pastor to demand for the car.

Read the story below;

I lough in marghi!
huhuhu��

Oga pastor the woman no be careful dealer ooo!!!
Re: Man And His Friends Storm Pastor's House, Demand For The Car His Wife Gave Him by Nobody: 9:07pm On Dec 27, 2020
abodundef:

The natural man does not understand the things of the Spirit. Better to hold your peace.
Are you serious? Is that all? So this is how you gullibles reason? grin No wonder is it easy to scam you people.

1 Like

Re: Man And His Friends Storm Pastor's House, Demand For The Car His Wife Gave Him by DarkJeddi(m): 9:08pm On Dec 27, 2020
Righteousness2:
That's a Pastor that has Understanding of his calling.
No need to Struggle with anyone for anything..
Yahoo,yahoo Pastors..
Nigerian Pastors are Fraud..
SCAMMERS..
Re: Man And His Friends Storm Pastor's House, Demand For The Car His Wife Gave Him by Nobody: 9:09pm On Dec 27, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:
THIS JANUARY SOME FOOLS WILL PACK ALL THEIR SAVINGS (CHILDREN SCHOOL FEES AND HOUSE RENT INCLUSIVE) AND GIVE IT TO THEIR PASTORS UNDER THE NAME OF "FIRST FRUIT" OR WHATEVER THESE CRIMINALS CALL IT.

YOU HAVE BEEN PAYING TITHES FOR THE PAST 2-20 YEARS, WHILE ALSO SOWING SEEDS IN YOUR CHURCH WITH YOUR HARD EARNED MONEY. YOU'RE ALWAYS PRESENT AT ALL CRUSADES, AND YOU ATTEND ALL CROSSOVER NIGHTS SCREAMING "THIS YEAR IS MY YEAR".
YOU HAVE BEEN LIVING LIKE THIS FOR THE PAST FEW YEARS. PLEASE TELL ME. HOW MUCH HAVE YOUR LIFE CHANGED? HOW BETTER ARE YOU COMPARED TO YOUR ATHEISTS AGE MATES, AND PEOPLE OF DIFFERENT RELIGIONS?

LOOK AT SEYCHELLES, SOUTH AFRICA AND EVEN GHANA. EVERYBODY IS LEAVING US BEHIND. WE'RE THE MOST PRAYERFUL NATION ON THIS PLANET AND OUR PASTORS ARE AMONG THE RICHEST RELIGIOUS LEADERS IN THE WORLD. WITH ALL THE POVERTY, ILLNESSES, SUFFERING AND LACK IN THIS COUNTRY, IF AT ALL A GOD EXISTS, HE/SHE/IT DOESN'T CARE ABOUT NIGERIANS, AND CERTAINLY DOESN'T NEED YOUR MONEY (TITHES, FIRST FRUITS, ETC) FOR ANYTHING.

AND I MUST INFORM YOU THAT YOUR PASTOR DOESN'T BELIEVE IN GOD. IT JUST PAYS HIM THAT YOU'RE A WILLING SHEEP AVAILABLE TO BE FLEECED, SO HE MUST KEEP ON WITH THE ACT; THREATENING YOU WITH HELL WHILE PROMISING YOU HEAVENLY RICHES IF YOU CONTINUE TO SPONSOR HIS EXTRAVAGANT WORLDLY LIFESTYLE.
Some gullibles would still worship and support their crooked pastor after reading this. This is what ignorance and poverty causes.

6 Likes

Re: Man And His Friends Storm Pastor's House, Demand For The Car His Wife Gave Him by DarkJeddi(m): 9:10pm On Dec 27, 2020
abodundef:

Rubbish!
This is how these thieves swindle gullible,foolish Nigerians..
SCAMMERS!! angry
Re: Man And His Friends Storm Pastor's House, Demand For The Car His Wife Gave Him by Advancedman(m): 9:10pm On Dec 27, 2020
Righteousness2:

Because he gave them the key does not qualify him for your comment.
By right he has no business with them at best he would request the present of Mrs X.
Car is a legal property.

1 Like

Re: Man And His Friends Storm Pastor's House, Demand For The Car His Wife Gave Him by Advancedman(m): 9:12pm On Dec 27, 2020
thorpido:
Pastors should do some verification before accepting such gifts.
It gives you a solid integrity(if you have a true calling).

How many verification have you done?
Re: Man And His Friends Storm Pastor's House, Demand For The Car His Wife Gave Him by saintokwuluora(m): 9:16pm On Dec 27, 2020
Righteousness2:
My brother, two cars in less than two years from a married sister, transparency demands you get to her husband even if he is an unbeliever. Remember the rich woman that housed Elisha on his journey, she got her husband's approval first.

6 Likes

Re: Man And His Friends Storm Pastor's House, Demand For The Car His Wife Gave Him by Tonitoniton(m): 9:19pm On Dec 27, 2020
EBMedia:

Read the story below;

That is why it is not good to marry an unbeliever.
Re: Man And His Friends Storm Pastor's House, Demand For The Car His Wife Gave Him by eddyline(m): 9:19pm On Dec 27, 2020
Every vow and every binding oath to afflict her soul, her husband may confirm it, or her husband may make it void.
Numbers 30:13 NKJV
What they did is Biblical

2 Likes

Re: Man And His Friends Storm Pastor's House, Demand For The Car His Wife Gave Him by TruthSeeker1: 9:19pm On Dec 27, 2020
Righteousness2:
That's a pastor that has understanding of how to deceive and scam gullible sheeple

1 Like

Re: Man And His Friends Storm Pastor's House, Demand For The Car His Wife Gave Him by delpee(f): 9:19pm On Dec 27, 2020
Some Pastors have no calling so they manipulate gullible people. How can she keep sowing cars? The fake Pastor didn't ask questions with regards to her source of funds. Dubious guy and mumu lady.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Experience With A Wrong Partner / Nigerian Young Man Finds Love In The Arms Of White Grandma / Nursing Mother With Her Baby Spotted At A Betting Shop In Lagos. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.