Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,036 members, 7,807,108 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:39 AM

NDLEA SWAT: Is This The Reformed SARS? (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NDLEA SWAT: Is This The Reformed SARS? (Photos) (68051 Views)

SWAT: Six Things To Know About New Police Unit / Akwa Ibom State House of Assembly Under Siege By SARS (Photos) / Reformed SARS... New Rules Of Engagement- Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

NDLEA SWAT: Is This The Reformed SARS? (Photos) by Ebonyitvnews: 7:19pm On Dec 27, 2020
This picture has been trending for quite a long time.

The NDLEA SWAT perform similar operations like SARS.

They engage in "STOP AND SEARCH' and also checkmate passengers phone.

Is this the rebranded SARS??

12 Likes 5 Shares

Re: NDLEA SWAT: Is This The Reformed SARS? (Photos) by CodeTemplar: 7:24pm On Dec 27, 2020
Wahala don change garment?

386 Likes 24 Shares

Re: NDLEA SWAT: Is This The Reformed SARS? (Photos) by Golan007: 7:35pm On Dec 27, 2020
Ebonyitvnews:
This picture has been trending for quite a long time.

The NDLEA SWAT perform similar operations like SARS.

They engage in "STOP AND SEARCH' and also checkmate passengers phone.

Is this the rebranded SARS??

What is wrong with stopping and searching?

26 Likes 7 Shares

Re: NDLEA SWAT: Is This The Reformed SARS? (Photos) by IamWonderful: 7:36pm On Dec 27, 2020
Can you imagine

1 Like

Re: NDLEA SWAT: Is This The Reformed SARS? (Photos) by Perfectsouth(m): 8:05pm On Dec 27, 2020
Sometimes, I buy bigi apple and pour it into big apple bottle because I love big apple... But Las Las, no be bigi apple I drink?

77 Likes 7 Shares

Re: NDLEA SWAT: Is This The Reformed SARS? (Photos) by Exc2000: 9:19pm On Dec 27, 2020
cool

National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA). Special Weapons And Tactical Team (SWAT)

Is not related to

Nigerian Police Force (NPF)
Special Anti Roberry Squad (SARS)

Do you expect NDLEA to catch interstates Drug dealers and couriers without stop and search?! Can they just seat in their office and the dealers would present themselves to NDLEA

108 Likes 8 Shares

Re: NDLEA SWAT: Is This The Reformed SARS? (Photos) by iokpebholo: 9:31pm On Dec 27, 2020
Exc2000:
cool

National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA). Special Weapons And Tactical Unit (SWAT)

Is not related to

Do you expect NDLEA to catch interstates Drug dealers and couriers without stop and search?! Can they just seat in their office and the dealers would present themselves to NDLEA

Don't mind him

25 Likes 5 Shares

Re: NDLEA SWAT: Is This The Reformed SARS? (Photos) by capitalzero: 9:39pm On Dec 27, 2020
Golan007:

Searching phones ?
Those swat are just looking for what to eat.
Ndlea cannot face real drug barons

161 Likes 7 Shares

Re: NDLEA SWAT: Is This The Reformed SARS? (Photos) by Nobody: 10:41pm On Dec 27, 2020
Golan007:

Must u display your stupidity everywhere u go!?

211 Likes 15 Shares

Re: NDLEA SWAT: Is This The Reformed SARS? (Photos) by EkelediliBuhari: 10:51pm On Dec 27, 2020
This country na wha

We will set up a committee to set up a panel to probe this. Shocking!! cool cool

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: NDLEA SWAT: Is This The Reformed SARS? (Photos) by Nobody: 10:58pm On Dec 27, 2020
LogoDesigner01:
It's well my brother
saying its well doesn't mean its well

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: NDLEA SWAT: Is This The Reformed SARS? (Photos) by DoubleEngine007: 4:30am On Dec 28, 2020
Police normally na thieves na. They can't change,be it SWAT or WART undecided

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: NDLEA SWAT: Is This The Reformed SARS? (Photos) by YorubaKinging: 7:47am On Dec 28, 2020
The end is near

1 Like

Re: NDLEA SWAT: Is This The Reformed SARS? (Photos) by Lekan239(m): 7:47am On Dec 28, 2020
Spsce for sell
Re: NDLEA SWAT: Is This The Reformed SARS? (Photos) by Odunolumide(m): 7:47am On Dec 28, 2020
iokpebholo:
Don't mind him

You don't enforce the law by breaking the law. This is one of the reason why democracy in Africa will never be truly achieved.
It has been said several times that no law enforcement agency has the right to stop you and search your phone without prior court notice . Moreover ,if I am a drug trafficker, why check my phone. You can search the body of the phone but I don't think NDLEA officer has the right to unlock your phone and read the contents.
Do they?

84 Likes 3 Shares

Re: NDLEA SWAT: Is This The Reformed SARS? (Photos) by unity004(m): 7:47am On Dec 28, 2020
cheesy there is nothing like reform it's just the name they change. for example military regime Buhari and civilian regime Buhari is still the wicked Buhari we all know

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NDLEA SWAT: Is This The Reformed SARS? (Photos) by Roon9(m): 7:47am On Dec 28, 2020
Ofcos it is
Reform is a lie!
Same old brainless twerps
This country is a joke

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: NDLEA SWAT: Is This The Reformed SARS? (Photos) by sammysmiles(m): 7:47am On Dec 28, 2020
Wahala
Re: NDLEA SWAT: Is This The Reformed SARS? (Photos) by Samsimple(m): 7:47am On Dec 28, 2020
wahala wear jacket grin grin

Check my signature

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: NDLEA SWAT: Is This The Reformed SARS? (Photos) by baggioni: 7:48am On Dec 28, 2020
sad Good, anything to bring order and to enforce the laws of the land is welcomed. The security forces have to be rejigged and encouraged to perform better, so that the criminal elements among us will be stopped and prosecuted. More of this plss, there's too much insecurity

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: NDLEA SWAT: Is This The Reformed SARS? (Photos) by ignis: 7:48am On Dec 28, 2020
Exc2000:
cool

National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA). Special Weapons And Tactical Unit (SWAT)

Is not related to

You think you making sense?

46 Likes 5 Shares

Re: NDLEA SWAT: Is This The Reformed SARS? (Photos) by naijadrivablog: 7:48am On Dec 28, 2020
Wahala for this coun3 na wa.

1 Like

Re: NDLEA SWAT: Is This The Reformed SARS? (Photos) by IamRotimi: 7:48am On Dec 28, 2020
Omooh
Re: NDLEA SWAT: Is This The Reformed SARS? (Photos) by sammirano: 7:49am On Dec 28, 2020
Golan007:

Because you dont have an education to know your rights

47 Likes 6 Shares

Re: NDLEA SWAT: Is This The Reformed SARS? (Photos) by skyeward: 7:49am On Dec 28, 2020
Power situation in Lokoja is the worst in Nigeria since The inception of this administration. I came home for Christmas to be disappointed as usual. Water supply that used to be 24 hours before is now 30 minutes in 2 days.

The worst is the story of a rich I man that I was told who visited Lokoja in last month(November) he said whatever it will cost for public light to be sustained, he will pay that he doesn't want to use generator. That was how they left the light on for 5 days uninterrupted for Tue first time in over 6 years. It left people wondering what happened to the light. You can ask your friends who reside in Lokoja to confirm if I am lying.
For the record Kogi is supplying parts of Abuja (FCT) stable light. It is sad Nigeria is failing by the second.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NDLEA SWAT: Is This The Reformed SARS? (Photos) by Seyi8750: 7:49am On Dec 28, 2020
Photoshop
Re: NDLEA SWAT: Is This The Reformed SARS? (Photos) by Tajbol4splend(m): 7:50am On Dec 28, 2020
Why do they dress like thug gan
Re: NDLEA SWAT: Is This The Reformed SARS? (Photos) by baggioni: 7:50am On Dec 28, 2020
capitalzero:

Searching phones ?
Those swat are just looking for what to eat.
Ndlea cannot face real drug barons
They are doing the little they can do. It's better than none at all

4 Likes

Re: NDLEA SWAT: Is This The Reformed SARS? (Photos) by chikasky62: 7:50am On Dec 28, 2020
Even if you don't have sense, atleast you should have saved your stupidity by not showing it off everywhere you go.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Soldier Who Flogged Woman In Ibadan Over 'Indecent Dressing' Arrested / Osinbajo Attends Wedding Ceremony Of His "Son" In Enugu State (Photos) / Zuriel Oduwole Who Interviewed Buhari Has To Say This After The Encounter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.