Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,432 members, 7,808,545 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:16 PM

What Ajay Ajimobi Ordered For Vs What She Got - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Ajay Ajimobi Ordered For Vs What She Got (63056 Views)

Ajimobi’s Daughter, Ajay Accuses Bouncers At Lagos Nightclub Of Assault / Influencer Omojuwa ordered for a T- shirt with Kadaria Ahmed tweet printed on it / Congress Fallout: APC Shocks Tinubu, Ajimobi, Kwankwaso, Dogara, Amaechi, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Ajay Ajimobi Ordered For Vs What She Got by Wallade(m): 7:42am On Dec 28, 2020
It is quite difficult to replicate the antique wood design on the outer edge of the original design. Indeed, most interior woodwork designers in Nigeria will inform you that they can not effectively achieve that design.

The equipment to cut that design out of wood is not readily available in Nigeria and if available, the job should cost more than 500k.

I appreciate the work of the carpenter but I blame him for avoiding the delicate issue of informing the client that he can't achieve that outer edge antique wood design. He also didn't pay attention to details - there are white or cream color fabric on the original, especially the pillows but he applied pink all-through.

1 Like

Re: What Ajay Ajimobi Ordered For Vs What She Got by hakeemhakeem(m): 7:48am On Dec 28, 2020
He thought it meant for the masses because you guys were found of providing substandard project for us
Re: What Ajay Ajimobi Ordered For Vs What She Got by OBTOREPA(m): 8:48am On Dec 28, 2020
This is bad,let's call a spade a spade abeg
Re: What Ajay Ajimobi Ordered For Vs What She Got by snoopz: 10:24am On Dec 28, 2020
Ig pple don dey craze o see comments
Re: What Ajay Ajimobi Ordered For Vs What She Got by Mrscarter(f): 10:32am On Dec 28, 2020
Queenslander:
smh,. Must you quote the whole damn thing? Ehh!!

Sharap!
Ion know how to get it off lol.
My ph takes ages to delete it and I know wat U mean cos it annoys me wen ppl do that too undecided grin
Re: What Ajay Ajimobi Ordered For Vs What She Got by Queenslander(f): 10:44am On Dec 28, 2020
Mrscarter:

Sharap!
Ion know how to get it off lol.
My ph takes ages to delete it and I know wat U mean cos it annoys me wen ppl do that too undecided grin
Good girl!!
Re: What Ajay Ajimobi Ordered For Vs What She Got by orlaglobal234: 4:26pm On Dec 28, 2020
Is that money belong to your dead father? the money belong to Oyo state people so why are you crying on top of what your father stolen from people
Re: What Ajay Ajimobi Ordered For Vs What She Got by Meteng: 7:27am On Dec 29, 2020
Hmmmmm, the girl make sense die!
Re: What Ajay Ajimobi Ordered For Vs What She Got by uchaymart(m): 7:35am On Dec 29, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

That is exactly what every stealing politician's child deserves; pure heartbreak.
If she worked at a pure water factory earning 20k every month; where will she get 500k to buy this piece of foolery?

The upholsterer was even kind to her.
At least he made her a padded coffin.

She should use it to bury her mundane ephemeral desires since it is not time for her to go meet daddy ole.
grin grin grin
Drop it like its hot, boss

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

New Ministries Created By President Buhari And Their Ministers (Photos) / Mansion: Ossai Osanebi House And Cars In Delta State (Photos) / Funke Adesiyan Wins APC House Of Assembly Primary Election In Oyo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.