Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,304 members, 7,808,031 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:37 AM

17-Year-Old Girl Accuses Justin Ugonna Of Statutory Rape. He Reacts - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 17-Year-Old Girl Accuses Justin Ugonna Of Statutory Rape. He Reacts (50109 Views)

Didunoluwa Johnson Apologizes To Justin Ugonna After False Rape Allegations / Man Released After 44 Years In Prison For Rape He Didn't Commit In US (Pics) / Maroof Adebayo 'Marufu Alujo' Raped Me - 15-year-old Girl Accuses Fuji Musician (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Accuses Justin Ugonna Of Statutory Rape. He Reacts by mindpresh: 10:04am On Dec 28, 2020
Disgusting Paedophile!! A 14 year old Child??!!.. At 20 yrs you knew it was wrong.

Very Stupid boy So you cannot be left to look after younger ones

OdogwuBlog:

Source: https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2020/12/17-year-old-girl-calls-out-nigerian-actor-for-allegedly-having-anal-s3x-with-her-when-she-was-just-14-after-lying-about-his-age.html

Justin UG Response To Statutory Rape Allegations

https://twitter.com/JustinUg_/status/1343232350667341824?s=19

1 Like

Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Accuses Justin Ugonna Of Statutory Rape. He Reacts by lexy2014: 10:04am On Dec 28, 2020
Mindlog:

A good lawyer would argue the 16 year old boy way out of impending imprisonment focusing on him also being a minor and about the same mental capacity of the girl involved but sadly if you go to the prisons, you are likely to see guys under18 serving terms for statutory rape.

U didn't answer d question:

if d guy was actually 16 and he had sex with d girl, what would u call it?
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Accuses Justin Ugonna Of Statutory Rape. He Reacts by mindpresh: 10:06am On Dec 28, 2020
Evil loose men everywhere.

Mac2016:
Evil girls everywhere...

1 Like

Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Accuses Justin Ugonna Of Statutory Rape. He Reacts by lexy2014: 10:06am On Dec 28, 2020
Eillyeillz:

Probbaly.

What is "two minors messing around"? Doesn't it have a name? Probably? What do u mean?

1 Like

Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Accuses Justin Ugonna Of Statutory Rape. He Reacts by mindpresh: 10:07am On Dec 28, 2020
How many brain cells remain for your head?.

a 20year is taking advantage of a 14year and you see nothing wrong there?

CSTRR:
You agreed to anal sex at 14?

That is a rotten young girl there.

The guy took advantage of her inherent rottenness.
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Accuses Justin Ugonna Of Statutory Rape. He Reacts by daddytime(m): 10:07am On Dec 28, 2020
Isn't al this to promote the guy's new movie?
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Accuses Justin Ugonna Of Statutory Rape. He Reacts by kay29000(m): 10:08am On Dec 28, 2020
lexy2014:

I thought rape is forced sexual intercourse? D girl didn't sound like she was forced

There is something called statutory rape. Sleeping with an underage girl is statutory rape, even if she gave consent for the sex.

1 Like

Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Accuses Justin Ugonna Of Statutory Rape. He Reacts by jaeyking(m): 10:08am On Dec 28, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Her spirit of adventure is out of this world, I admire it though I wouldn't want any of my descendants to turn out like her.

What is this world turning into? Imagine a 14-year old having anal sex just to preserve her virginity.

I was 18-years old when I first tried out anal sex and I won't have if not for Labianke who told me I should use the back door because the living room was been painted red.
(I enjoyed it though and have tried it several hundred times after then.)

I don't blame her, I blame our perverted society that has attached a laurel on virginity.
I have personally turned down sex from not less than 8 different ladies just because they were virgins...they said they wanted to give me the honour of welcoming them into the world of carnality.

I told them to look elsewhere; God did not send NwaAmaikpe to this world to suffer and drill holes for other people to enjoy...let other mumu people drill it open for me to enjoy.

My personal experiences with married women has proven that women who were married as virgins have a much higher propensity to cheat mostly out of curiosity.

So I pity ignorant people who think they have priceless gems because they are dating or married to virgins. If only they knew that those gems are nothing but ticking timebombs.

u don cum back. I don miss u o

1 Like

Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Accuses Justin Ugonna Of Statutory Rape. He Reacts by Aflix(m): 10:09am On Dec 28, 2020
Arsenate:

We keep pretending males and females suffer the same consequences from reckless sexual behaviours. Whose asshhole is going to be wrecked? If it's vaginal penetration, who is at risk of teen pregnancy?
I just tire guy The ladies keep blaming the men when they are the ones to suffer most of the consequence.

They should learn to be wiser.

2 Likes

Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Accuses Justin Ugonna Of Statutory Rape. He Reacts by Agbebakun22: 10:10am On Dec 28, 2020
Jennycoolz:
14 yr old anal sex
I'm 20 and i can't try such

Nawa sorry is the experience so bad, one girl is currently insisting I must have anal sex with her... Pls tell me something don't want to have bad experience abeg

1 Like

Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Accuses Justin Ugonna Of Statutory Rape. He Reacts by SavageResponse(m): 10:10am On Dec 28, 2020
This guy is even sick!

Why would you have anal sex with a 14 year old girl?!
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Accuses Justin Ugonna Of Statutory Rape. He Reacts by lexy2014: 10:10am On Dec 28, 2020
kay29000:

There is something called statutory rape. Sleeping with an underage girl is statutory rape, even if she gave consent for the sex.

And if d guy was actually 16 and he had sex with d girl, what would u call it?
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Accuses Justin Ugonna Of Statutory Rape. He Reacts by Eillyeillz(m): 10:10am On Dec 28, 2020
lexy2014:

What is "two minors messing around"? Doesn't it have a name? Probably? What do u mean?

You asked if " she wouldn't have had sex with him if he told her his real age?" And I said probably. Because she clearly said she felt comfortable with him, only when he told her he was 17. So maybe, just maybe she would have refused him Sex if she knew he was 20.
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Accuses Justin Ugonna Of Statutory Rape. He Reacts by Grandmeister(m): 10:10am On Dec 28, 2020
capitalzero:

It is statutory rape.
Rkelly got fvcked up because he slept with underaged girls who came with a fake ID card. Are you saying you don’t know of 17 years old girls in the university? Is it statutory rape if such a girl sleeps with an 18/19 years old boy in same university?

2 Likes

Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Accuses Justin Ugonna Of Statutory Rape. He Reacts by zedegit: 10:11am On Dec 28, 2020
thesicilian:
Anal sex at 14? Na wah o.
Apart from the issue of statutory rape which is left for the state to take up (and I hope he gets punished for it) she agreed he didn't actually force her. So what's she ranting about? Instead of feeling remorse for her wayward lifestyle, she's emphasizing on his age.

At 14 I was already planning to become a doctor while some others were perfecting their anal s*x skills

I pray I never have female children.

You don't get it yet.

If a girl that is not up to 18 tells you to fuvk her.

Run, cos it's still rape

3 Likes

Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Accuses Justin Ugonna Of Statutory Rape. He Reacts by kay29000(m): 10:12am On Dec 28, 2020
lexy2014:

It won't be statutory rape. A 20 year old is an adult, and any adult having sex with a minor is committing statutory rape. Try and read up on statutory rape.
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Accuses Justin Ugonna Of Statutory Rape. He Reacts by Otuchi: 10:12am On Dec 28, 2020
FAKE STORIES EVERYWHERE!!!
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Accuses Justin Ugonna Of Statutory Rape. He Reacts by Aflix(m): 10:13am On Dec 28, 2020
mindpresh:

Same way you see nothing wrong in a 14 years old girl consenting to anal sex

1 Like

Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Accuses Justin Ugonna Of Statutory Rape. He Reacts by kay29000(m): 10:13am On Dec 28, 2020
Jennycoolz:
14 yr old anal sex
I'm 20 and i can't try such

There are a lot of girls that do that nowadays cos they want to remain vaginal virgins.
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Accuses Justin Ugonna Of Statutory Rape. He Reacts by lexy2014: 10:13am On Dec 28, 2020
Eillyeillz:

You asked if " she wouldn't have had sex with him if he told her his real age?" And I said probably. Because she clearly said she felt comfortable with him, only when he told her he was 17. So maybe, just maybe she would have refused him Sex if she knew he was 20.

What is "two minors messing around"? Doesn't it have a name?

"Maybe" or "probably" is neither here nor there. U aren't even sure. Do u no if she would have still had sex with him if he said he was 20?
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Accuses Justin Ugonna Of Statutory Rape. He Reacts by lexy2014: 10:14am On Dec 28, 2020
kay29000:

It won't be statutory rape. A 20 year old is an adult, and any adult having sex with a minor is committing statutory rape. Try and read up on statutory rape.

U still haven't answered my question:

Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Accuses Justin Ugonna Of Statutory Rape. He Reacts by CSTRR: 10:16am On Dec 28, 2020
mindpresh:

He did not forcefully rape her.

A normal 14 year old would not agree to sex with just anybody let alone anal sex.
They are smart enough to know what is good and bad.

Yes, the guy was wrong but that does not Change the fact that the girl is rotten.

You can be woke without.showing that you are stupid.

2 Likes

Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Accuses Justin Ugonna Of Statutory Rape. He Reacts by Midas01: 10:16am On Dec 28, 2020
Fvvking sexist idiot. I pray you never have any children at all.
thesicilian:
Apart from the issue of statutory rape which is left for the state to take up (and I hope he gets punished for it) she agreed he didn't actually force her. So what's she ranting about? Instead of feeling remorse for her wayward lifestyle, she's emphasizing on his age.

At 14 I was already planning to become a doctor while some others were perfecting their anal s*x skills

1 Like

Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Accuses Justin Ugonna Of Statutory Rape. He Reacts by COdeGenesis: 10:19am On Dec 28, 2020
thesicilian:

Babe go cash out.You never know American women. They guy will pay millions to settle out of court

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Accuses Justin Ugonna Of Statutory Rape. He Reacts by Grandmeister(m): 10:20am On Dec 28, 2020
kay29000:

We know that but such argument is flawed..many boys and girls get admissions into the university before hitting 18 years..are you saying that those girls don’t have boyfriends? So in a case were 17 years and 10 months old girl sleeps with her 18 years bf in the same university she can claim statutory rape??

1 Like

Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Accuses Justin Ugonna Of Statutory Rape. He Reacts by capitalzero: 10:20am On Dec 28, 2020
lexy2014:

I didn't ask u if d guy was 20 or not. Wikipedia says juvenile delinquency is

"the habitual committing of criminal acts or offences by a young person, especially one below the age at which ordinary criminal prosecution is possible."

Bro, when did sex between teenagers become a crime? Are u saying teenagers are arrested for having sex?
Be specific about age not teenagers. Teen years -13 to 19. Legal age is 18 years.
The real age of consent in Nigeria is 18. Section 31 (3) (a) of the Child's Rights Act 2003 states that, “Where a person is charged with an offence (of unlawful sexual relations with a child) under this section (31 of the same act), it is immaterial that the offender believed the person to be of or above the age of eighteen years.”
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Accuses Justin Ugonna Of Statutory Rape. He Reacts by capitalzero: 10:21am On Dec 28, 2020
COdeGenesis:

Babe go cash out.You never know American women. They guy will pay millions to settle out of court
Some ignorants would not even believe you.
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Accuses Justin Ugonna Of Statutory Rape. He Reacts by junketer(m): 10:23am On Dec 28, 2020
So her only problem is that he lied about his age. Just imagine.
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Accuses Justin Ugonna Of Statutory Rape. He Reacts by lexy2014: 10:23am On Dec 28, 2020
capitalzero:

Be specific about age not teenagers. Teen years -13 to 19. Legal age is 18 years.
The real age of consent in Nigeria is 18. Section 31 (3) (a) of the Child's Rights Act 2003 states that, “Where a person is charged with an offence (of unlawful sexual relations with a child) under this section (31 of the same act), it is immaterial that the offender believed the person to be of or above the age of eighteen years.”

So if d guy was actually 16 and he had sex with d girl, what would u call it?
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Accuses Justin Ugonna Of Statutory Rape. He Reacts by capitalzero: 10:24am On Dec 28, 2020
CSTRR:

He did not forcefully rape her.

A normal 14 year old would not agree to sex with just anybody let alone anal sex.
They are smart enough to know what is good and bad.

Yes, the guy was wrong but that does not Change the fact that the girl is rotten.

You can be woke without.showing that you are stupid.

The guy was wrong but the girl is rotten. When will the guy become rotten?
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Accuses Justin Ugonna Of Statutory Rape. He Reacts by kay29000(m): 10:25am On Dec 28, 2020
Grandmeister:

We know that but such argument is flawed..many boys and girls get admissions into the university before hitting 18 years..are you saying that those girls don’t have boyfriends? So in a case were 17 years and 10 months old girl sleeps with her 18 years bf in the same university she can claim statutory rape??

I don't know about that. But the age Gap between 20 and 14 is much though. A 14 year old girl is a minor minor. Real minor. That's just two years from from 12. That's real young.
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Accuses Justin Ugonna Of Statutory Rape. He Reacts by kay29000(m): 10:26am On Dec 28, 2020
junketer:
So her only problem is that he lied about his age. Just imagine.

And also because he blocked her on Snapchat. I don't support what the guy did, but the girl is more angry with the fact that he blocked her after sleeping with her multiple times.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Prophet Kidnaps Lady, Turns Her Into A Prostitute In Aba (Photo) / Mumini Abubakar Killed Franca Elisha, His Pregnant Girlfriend, Buried Her / NSCDC Official Flogs His Sisters For Having Boyfriends (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.