Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,880 members, 7,802,844 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:05 PM

Do You Want To Increase Productivity? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Do You Want To Increase Productivity? (147 Views)

10 Tips To Increase Productivity While Working From Home / 6 Ways Companies Can Reduce Staff Turnover And Boost Productivity / Research Reveals That Being In A Bad Mood Can Improve Your Brain’s Productivity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Want To Increase Productivity? by Nigma202: 8:29pm On Dec 27, 2020
I started trying to sell when I was in junior secondary school, I always had extra cash from daily allowances, so I thought, why not sell snacks to my classmates��‍♀️
Good idea right? Yeah, if I had the mind to separate friends from customers....
You can guess what happened, my 'business' didn't last long, I 'sold' a lot for free�
After school, I did a lot of pastries and baking, so what better way to make money than to set a show glass in front of the house and sell my chinchin, sausage rolls and cupcakes��‍♀️(because no online stores in common at the time)
I sold a lot, everyday�
But that didn't last long, why?
Can you guess?
There are a lot of secrets and tactics to making sales, and most times, people in business go into business for one reason... Money.
Whereas owning and growing a successful business requires much more than "I sell bags, here's the price, send a dm, and so on".
There will be a class on how to increase sales and productivity in business, and as a business owner, or an aspiring business owner, the knowledge that this class will provide is a better foundation to stand upon in business.
The current price for this class is the same as a month's data subscription, but the value lasts longer than that, as you will keep applying the tips and tactics in business for as long as you want, with definite results.
How do you get access to the sales and productivity class?
Click on the attached link to make payment of #1000 and get added. This offer lasts until the 29th of December, after which price returns to #3000.
Early birds get a free gift for the benefit of your business. �
https:///message/KIGWRUXMLYHSA1

(1) (Reply)

Control Apps / One Powerful Thing You Must Do, If You Want To Have An Amazing Year 2021. / Kirk Franklin - He's Able

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.