Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,189 members, 7,780,314 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 12:14 PM

Nigerians React As Naira Marley Cooks With A 6kg Burner Instead Of 4 Face Burner - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerians React As Naira Marley Cooks With A 6kg Burner Instead Of 4 Face Burner (9339 Views)

Mixed Reaction As Naira Marley And Samlarry Was Having Fun At Lagos Event(video) / Dolapo Badmus Reacts As Naira Marley Says Big Bum Is Better Than Masters Degree / Chioma Rowland Cooks Crabs For Davido After His Video Shoot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians React As Naira Marley Cooks With A 6kg Burner Instead Of 4 Face Burner by Nobody: 8:05am On Dec 28, 2020
lkillbrokehoes:
Fvcking hypocrites

Swears bro, some of em castigating him are probably using firewood or coal to cook at home grin
Re: Nigerians React As Naira Marley Cooks With A 6kg Burner Instead Of 4 Face Burner by KingMack(m): 8:05am On Dec 28, 2020
In the hood they say NO BUSINESS LIKE SHOW BUSINESS grin

Re: Nigerians React As Naira Marley Cooks With A 6kg Burner Instead Of 4 Face Burner by lkillbrokehoes: 8:07am On Dec 28, 2020
Kingsuave:

Swears bro, some of em castigating him are probably using firewood or coal to cook at home grin
cheesy
Re: Nigerians React As Naira Marley Cooks With A 6kg Burner Instead Of 4 Face Burner by Nackzy: 8:32am On Dec 28, 2020
That's what ikgbo tells him to use
Re: Nigerians React As Naira Marley Cooks With A 6kg Burner Instead Of 4 Face Burner by CodeTemplar: 8:49am On Dec 28, 2020
jagorinho:

let us learn to respect other people's choices, Otedola uses a small Nokia phone, does that mean he can't afford an IPhone?
...and so what! Otedola is now a standard.
Re: Nigerians React As Naira Marley Cooks With A 6kg Burner Instead Of 4 Face Burner by Thatwasepic(m): 9:00am On Dec 28, 2020
Camp gas is not safe
Re: Nigerians React As Naira Marley Cooks With A 6kg Burner Instead Of 4 Face Burner by BluntTheApostle(m): 9:20am On Dec 28, 2020
That is what he hopes would make people talk.

And it is working.
Re: Nigerians React As Naira Marley Cooks With A 6kg Burner Instead Of 4 Face Burner by dominique(f): 9:37am On Dec 28, 2020
If he's a bachelor living alone and hardly does any cooking, there's no big deal in using camp gas
Re: Nigerians React As Naira Marley Cooks With A 6kg Burner Instead Of 4 Face Burner by chatinent: 10:38am On Dec 28, 2020
I wonder how a 6kg cylinder concerns anyone or abi if he didn't cook with the four faced burner the food won't answer him?
Re: Nigerians React As Naira Marley Cooks With A 6kg Burner Instead Of 4 Face Burner by pocohantas(f): 10:45am On Dec 28, 2020
The camp gas also caught my attention. That is a beautiful kitchen, too beautiful for that explosive called camp gas.

On a closer look, you’ll see the gas unit is being set up. I can see the heat extractor there. The small cylinders are only temporary. No one uses camp gas in a premium kitchen- bachelor or not.

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React As Naira Marley Cooks With A 6kg Burner Instead Of 4 Face Burner by folake4u(f): 2:21pm On Dec 28, 2020
undecided I don't understand some Nigerians.
See that fool in one of the comment box typing "See as Naira Marley kitchen dry, I 'taught' he's a millionaire". Nor be only taught, tortoise!!!!sad sad.
Iranu!

On a more serious note, if he's using camp gas to cook in a premium kitchen, it's none of your business whether it's for clout or not.
There are so many reasons why he must have used it.

In my house, we have camp gas and use it whenever gas in the main gas cooker(four face burner) is finished and it's already too late for refill or when there's no light to power the electronic cooker.
Nothing spoil abeg!

Nigerians pretend too much. Half of those fools castigating him use firewood(not as if firewood is bad sef) at home but would come online to say rubbish.
Re: Nigerians React As Naira Marley Cooks With A 6kg Burner Instead Of 4 Face Burner by pocohantas(f): 4:00pm On Dec 28, 2020
folake4u:
undecided I

Nigerians pretend too much. Half of those fools castigating him use firewood(not as if firewood is bad sef) at home but would come online to say rubbish.

I’ll rather cook with firewood than use that demonic camp gas. Firewood is bae. lipsrsealed

I won’t switch to camp gas for any reason in the world. I rather get a spare cylinder. That thing scares me. It also looks uncomfortable for pots to sit on without falling off.
Re: Nigerians React As Naira Marley Cooks With A 6kg Burner Instead Of 4 Face Burner by folake4u(f): 5:04pm On Dec 28, 2020
pocohantas:

I’ll rather cook with firewood than use that demonic camp gas. Firewood is bae. lipsrsealed

I won’t switch to camp gas for any reason in the world. I rather get a spare cylinder. That thing scares me. It also looks uncomfortable for pots to sit on without falling off.

Lol you're funny.
I don't even know how to use firewood to cook sef, that thing na stress.
Last year when I traveled to a village and we had to cook, the indigenes help me set out the fire and I was crying from the smoke, they were all laughing at me. grin grin grin grin.

Camp gas is less stressful biko and very very fast, in minutes, your food is ready and HOT!.
Besides in school environment, it's very helpful oh.
Let go of your fear, Poco tongue cheesy.
Re: Nigerians React As Naira Marley Cooks With A 6kg Burner Instead Of 4 Face Burner by pocohantas(f): 5:10pm On Dec 28, 2020
folake4u:

Lol you're funny.
I don't even know how to use firewood to cook sef, that thing na stress.
Last year when I traveled to a village and we had to cook, the indigenes help me set out the fire and I was crying from the smoke, they were all laughing at me. grin grin grin grin.

Camp gas is less stressful biko and very very fast, in minutes, your food is ready and HOT!.
Let go of your fear, Poco tongue cheesy.

It will hurt your eyes more at the initial stage, that time the fire never burn enter the wood. Once it picks up, you’ll only have to deal with the hotness- not smoke. I have used them all; firewood, coal, saw dust, kerosene stove, electric cooker and gas. Out of all of them, I fear camp gas and electric cooker pass.

How gas cylinder and burner (fire) go dey together? No be explosive be that? Na one eye I dey take look people wey cylinder dey inside their kitchen. I no wan die by roasting abeg. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React As Naira Marley Cooks With A 6kg Burner Instead Of 4 Face Burner by folake4u(f): 5:19pm On Dec 28, 2020
pocohantas:

It will hurt your eyes more at the initial stage, that time the fire never burn enter the wood. Once it picks up, you’ll only have to deal with the hotness- not smoke. I have used them all; firewood, coal, saw dust, kerosene stove, electric cooker and gas. Out of all of them, I fear camp gas and electric cooker pass.

How gas cylinder and burner (fire) go dey together? No be explosive be that? Na one eye I dey take look people wey cylinder dey inside their kitchen. I no wan die by roasting abeg. grin grin

That firewood smoke isn't funny oh grin grin.
I like the smell of firewood but girl, I can't.

Lol I've only used gas cylinder, electric cooker and that camp gas. Them dey use saw dust cook shocked shocked shocked. Wow, first time I'm hearing of this.

Hehehe gas itself na explosive. We just pray that nothing happens sha. We have both gas cylinder and burner inside kitchen for more than 10 years now, nothing happen.
Re: Nigerians React As Naira Marley Cooks With A 6kg Burner Instead Of 4 Face Burner by remi1444: 5:42pm On Dec 28, 2020
folake4u:

Lol I've only used gas cylinder, [b]electric cooker [/b]and that camp gas. Them dey use saw dust cook shocked shocked shocked. Wow, first time I'm hearing of this.

Hehehe gas itself na explosive. We just pray that nothing happens sha. We have both gas cylinder and burner inside kitchen for more than 10 years now, nothing happen.
I'm having PTSD right now reading this. My friend and I almost died trying to drag who'll eat the last ration of beans inside pot. Las las none of us eat the food at the end. embarassed embarassed
Re: Nigerians React As Naira Marley Cooks With A 6kg Burner Instead Of 4 Face Burner by Rickmann: 9:12pm On Dec 28, 2020
Ejima1:
Nigerians react as Naira Marley cook Okra soup with 6(six)kg cylinder in his kitchen instead of at least a four face Burner expected of celebrities

https://naijalatestrends.com/?p=396
https://www.instagram.com/p/CJTlKBIDdat/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

I don't mind firewood, so long the food tastes real good ok.
Re: Nigerians React As Naira Marley Cooks With A 6kg Burner Instead Of 4 Face Burner by pocohantas(f): 1:41am On Dec 29, 2020
folake4u:

Lol I've only used gas cylinder, electric cooker and that camp gas. Them dey use saw dust cook shocked shocked shocked. Wow, first time I'm hearing of this.

Sorry I missed this. Yes people use(d) saw dust to cook cheesy. It came into existence (maybe popular) during Abacha’s regime. Kerosene was a luxury, so lots of Nigerian families resorted to using saw dust. At first you could get it from saw mills, but when the demand for it became high- they started selling it.

We never used it in my house- things never got that bad, but we had a firewood kitchen (we still do) because my dad loves his soup cooked with firewood.

Anyway, the first time I saw it was at my aunt's place and I kept looking at it like a wonder of the world while she stuffed the sides with saw dust. I didn’t know its history, but I remember when Abacha died. It was in the evening, definitely a weekday because I am sure I went to school that day. The shout was so much that little me couldn’t understand why adults were happy a human died- let alone the head of state. To crown it all, my mum went out and bought us Goldspot. She told us to start dancing and I was convinced my mum's a witch. NEPA also miraculously restored power for the gbedu to complete. People were that happy.

It was called Abacha’s stove...

1 Share

Re: Nigerians React As Naira Marley Cooks With A 6kg Burner Instead Of 4 Face Burner by folake4u(f): 6:47am On Dec 29, 2020
pocohantas:

Sorry I missed this. Yes people use(d) saw dust to cook cheesy. It came into existence (maybe popular) during Abacha’s regime. Kerosene was a luxury, so lots of Nigerian families resorted to using saw dust. At first you could get it from saw mills, but when the demand for it became high- they started selling it.

We never used it in my house- things never got that bad, but we had a firewood kitchen (we still do) because my dad loves his soup cooked with firewood.

Anyway, the first time I saw it was at my aunt's place and I kept looking at it like a wonder of the world while she stuffed the sides with saw dust. I didn’t know its history, but I remember when Abacha died. It was in the evening, definitely a weekday because I am sure I went to school that day. The shout was so much that little me couldn’t understand why adults were happy a human died- let alone the head of state. To crown it all, my mum went out and bought us Goldspot. She told us to start dancing and I was convinced my mum's a witch. NEPA also miraculously restored power for the gbedu to complete. People were that happy.

Wowwwww that's really intriguing smiley smiley.

Lol my parents told me about the Abacha story too and how everyone jubilated at his death. I was in my mum's womb then cheesy cheesy

grin grin grin you're funny sha@ your mum's part.

I understand so much now.
Thank you for explaining in depth! smiley

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React As Naira Marley Cooks With A 6kg Burner Instead Of 4 Face Burner by folake4u(f): 6:58am On Dec 29, 2020
remi1444:
I'm having PTSD right now reading this. My friend and I almost died trying to drag who'll eat the last ration of beans inside pot. Las las none of us eat the food at the end. embarassed embarassed

Wow, sorry about that.
At least y'all are safe now, that's all that matters.
Be careful next time.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React As Naira Marley Cooks With A 6kg Burner Instead Of 4 Face Burner by Omoluabi16(m): 10:09am On Dec 29, 2020
pocohantas:

hahaha! So the gbedu reach your side that day? I once put a thread on the glorious day abacha died.

The Abacha stove was a sign of suffer head and lack back then.There was also Abacha garri too.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Actress Anita Joseph Releases Sexy New Photos / Video;lesbianism In Nollywood, Mercy Johnson Kissing A Lady / Stylist Swanky Jerry Is Gay And A Snitch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.