Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,486 members, 7,808,775 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:46 PM

Dog Food For Sale. - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Dog Food For Sale. (555 Views)

Vincent Fidog and Vincentlife Dog food ( The Authentic Taste Of Italy) / How I Prepare My Dog Food. / Dog Food (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dog Food For Sale. by omejeb: 9:17pm On Dec 27, 2020
Very affordable foreign Dog foods available for sale
For massive dogs Dm me now on whatsapp .don't miss this opportunity ..just two bags left

my location is Enugu and waybill is available

whatsapp number is 08039170058
Re: Dog Food For Sale. by flexomob: 5:20pm On Mar 15, 2021
Great offer, thank you for sharing! The dog must eat quality food with added vitamins and minerals. If your dog is pregnant, it requires special treatment and food. Because pregnant and nursing dogs have very specific nutritional needs. That’s why special care and consideration should be taken when feeding and caring for these dogs.
Re: Dog Food For Sale. by IsaacBrown2(m): 5:26pm On Mar 15, 2021
Yeah, man, I was feeding my dog cheap food and I had to take him to the vet because of an allergy.
Re: Dog Food For Sale. by RoseMillso: 5:28pm On Mar 15, 2021
You're right, the dog should have good nutrition to avoid health problems. Actually, proper nutrition is an important part of keeping your dog healthy. Therefore, I think that the task of the owner is to choose not only delicious but also healthy food in accordance with the physiological needs of the dog. I know that a normal diet should include both animal and vegetable foods, fats, proteins, vitamins, carbohydrates, trace elements, and mineral salts. High-quality dog food contains all the necessary vitamins and elements, so I buy only good expensive food for my dog. Besides, my doggy is very playful and likes new toys, so I often order cotton toys and balls for Bob in my favorite online store where there are cool toys, dog bowls, and other products for dogs. They really like gifts, so you can visit this store and choose something for your dog.

(1) (Reply)

Meet Ruby, My 6 Weeks Old Eskimo Puppy. / All Male Lhasa Puppies Now Available For New Home. / Top Quality Black Female Italian Mastiff Puppy For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.