Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,966 members, 7,806,796 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:36 AM

Sunday Adakole Ada Who Killed Two Youths In Otukpo Says He Was Warming The Air - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Sunday Adakole Ada Who Killed Two Youths In Otukpo Says He Was Warming The Air (28373 Views)

Two Youths Die In Cross River Mining Site (Photos) / 6 Fulani Men In Plateau Ambush Two Youths, One Hacked To Death / Arrested Civil Defence Officer, Adakole Wasn't Among Ochacho Carnival Security T (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sunday Adakole Ada Who Killed Two Youths In Otukpo Says He Was Warming The Air by yeman1(m): 12:36pm On Dec 28, 2020
Nigeria is f.uck..ed... Pure water bag is 120 naira, pepsi is 120 naira.. everything scattered scattered. Petrol rise up, transportation rise up ..hmmm. food rise up
Re: Sunday Adakole Ada Who Killed Two Youths In Otukpo Says He Was Warming The Air by Hermas03: 12:38pm On Dec 28, 2020
This lunatic should be thrown into prison,where he will be warmed with 24 strokes,every morning.Idiot!
Re: Sunday Adakole Ada Who Killed Two Youths In Otukpo Says He Was Warming The Air by God200(m): 12:38pm On Dec 28, 2020
Let assume it happens to ur family,LL u take d excuse.oro buruku toun terin grin grin ;DYoruba proverb says
Re: Sunday Adakole Ada Who Killed Two Youths In Otukpo Says He Was Warming The Air by tundess: 12:45pm On Dec 28, 2020
Are civil defence personnel allowed beards ? Or has his beard grown that quickly after a few days in captivity ?
Re: Sunday Adakole Ada Who Killed Two Youths In Otukpo Says He Was Warming The Air by Seandisputed(m): 12:46pm On Dec 28, 2020
vastolord4:
How you go look this guy appearance give am gun? NIGERIA is just so failed that jamb still de learn work for failing applicants
What's with the appearance?
Is it because of the beards?

1 Like

Re: Sunday Adakole Ada Who Killed Two Youths In Otukpo Says He Was Warming The Air by Josywhyte: 12:50pm On Dec 28, 2020
See fine girl wey u kill. U no get sense o! Girl wey her boyfriend been wan jolly that night na u nack shut? Warming the air kee u dia
Re: Sunday Adakole Ada Who Killed Two Youths In Otukpo Says He Was Warming The Air by MajohBankz: 12:51pm On Dec 28, 2020
Air warmer ko head warmer ni. Go and warm the prison air.
My vex be say after warming the air, cold still dey.
Re: Sunday Adakole Ada Who Killed Two Youths In Otukpo Says He Was Warming The Air by chocboi78(m): 12:51pm On Dec 28, 2020
Jesus sad
So human lives were just wasted like dis
Re: Sunday Adakole Ada Who Killed Two Youths In Otukpo Says He Was Warming The Air by Em5(m): 12:51pm On Dec 28, 2020
This is one of the temptations Jesus meant when he taught us to pray saying “...lead us not into temptation but deliver us from evil...” It’s not about shouting Kill him! Lock him up! Skin him alive! Temptation you don’t expect can befall you anytime, it is just the grave God.
Re: Sunday Adakole Ada Who Killed Two Youths In Otukpo Says He Was Warming The Air by Depressed101: 12:53pm On Dec 28, 2020
owukpa:
Sunday Adakole Ada, a staff of the Nigeria Civil Defense and Security Corps, who allegedly killed two youths in Otukpo on Christmas Day, has opened up.
IDOMA VOICE reports that the security personnel, who was not part of the show, had killed one Jennifer Robert and a young man whose identity could not be ascertained at the moment.

Speaking after his arrest, the suspect who is currently in custody, said he was only trying to warm the air.
He said, "I was only on patrol with my team when I decided to warm the air.
"After that, I was told one person died and one other injured. It was not intentional"

Watch video obtained by IDOMA TV below below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dcvEwsXuv4E

Source: https://www.idomavoice.com/2020/12/ochacho-carnival-i-was-warming-the-air-adakole-sunday-civil-defense-officer-who-killed-two-youths-in-otukpo.html
NCDSC Should be scrapped, i dont see the need that they meet
Re: Sunday Adakole Ada Who Killed Two Youths In Otukpo Says He Was Warming The Air by Jabioro: 12:58pm On Dec 28, 2020
This fool just decided to wasted national resources through warming of air..now that his village people have finally help him to warm his body in 2 by 2 room to the prison now he can as well learned another life lessons in a hard way
Re: Sunday Adakole Ada Who Killed Two Youths In Otukpo Says He Was Warming The Air by jacoik(m): 1:07pm On Dec 28, 2020
Kriss216:
Like, the air was chilly then God commanded him to help Him warm the air
lolxxxxx hahahaha I swear guy u no well ooooo
Re: Sunday Adakole Ada Who Killed Two Youths In Otukpo Says He Was Warming The Air by jamesbridget13(f): 1:08pm On Dec 28, 2020
Some how I feel sorry n pity for him Sha.

Who send em message to warm air?

That is bearbear self
Re: Sunday Adakole Ada Who Killed Two Youths In Otukpo Says He Was Warming The Air by stieyven(m): 1:31pm On Dec 28, 2020
Fvckhypocrite:
Someone should put him in prison
We also need to warm his ass
Anuofia
DO NOT label God's creation "Anuofia." Remember that he was created in God's image and likeness. Genesis 1 :27
Remember that you shall be judged by every idle word you speak. Matthew 12 :36
You'll do well to receive Jesus into your life. Tomorrow may be too late. John 3 :16
Re: Sunday Adakole Ada Who Killed Two Youths In Otukpo Says He Was Warming The Air by Fvckhypocrite(f): 1:39pm On Dec 28, 2020
stieyven:

DO NOT label God's creation "Anuofia." Remember that he was created in God's image and likeness. Genesis 1 :27
You'll do well to receive Jesus into your life. Tomorrow may be too late. John 3 :16
ok sir
What's the meaning of anuofiah?

I only knw it an abusive word in igbo
Re: Sunday Adakole Ada Who Killed Two Youths In Otukpo Says He Was Warming The Air by Nobody: 1:41pm On Dec 28, 2020
Warming the air? Is that his job description?
Re: Sunday Adakole Ada Who Killed Two Youths In Otukpo Says He Was Warming The Air by Nobody: 1:42pm On Dec 28, 2020
stieyven:

Is this rubbish supposed to make sense? undecided
Re: Sunday Adakole Ada Who Killed Two Youths In Otukpo Says He Was Warming The Air by deltateam: 1:46pm On Dec 28, 2020
Ahmad62:
Warming the air with people's lives?... He should be skinned alive!
j

Easy champ. I believe it wasn't intentional but they need to ban them from warming the air.
Re: Sunday Adakole Ada Who Killed Two Youths In Otukpo Says He Was Warming The Air by nnamdi640: 1:54pm On Dec 28, 2020
This should be the joke of the out going year.
Re: Sunday Adakole Ada Who Killed Two Youths In Otukpo Says He Was Warming The Air by Germi9: 2:03pm On Dec 28, 2020
decatalyst:
After warming the air, next is to heat the air or fry the air abi?

Just see the crop of people we hand over firearms to and we expect to be able to sleep and close eyes?

We need to start paying attention to mental health! Or how do we explain that someone sees the need to "warm the air"??

Wahala be like bicycle ooo
You are right..if you are a good psychologist,you will discover that the officer is mentally derailed.. mere looking at him and hear him speak is enough
Re: Sunday Adakole Ada Who Killed Two Youths In Otukpo Says He Was Warming The Air by pyro62(m): 2:12pm On Dec 28, 2020
This one is not even balanced upstairs.. How cab he forget Christmas date? A day that has shambled his life and he seams to forget the date.. The law should take it's course. But I feel sorry for him.
Re: Sunday Adakole Ada Who Killed Two Youths In Otukpo Says He Was Warming The Air by fineboynl(m): 2:51pm On Dec 28, 2020
he probably got himself drunk during Xmas celebration.
Re: Sunday Adakole Ada Who Killed Two Youths In Otukpo Says He Was Warming The Air by delas1234: 3:34pm On Dec 28, 2020
Why should civil defense hold guns in the first place
Re: Sunday Adakole Ada Who Killed Two Youths In Otukpo Says He Was Warming The Air by Veezybaba: 3:40pm On Dec 28, 2020
many are mad in this country only few are roaming and this bastard is among the ones them. Jesu! warming air, kill you there.
Re: Sunday Adakole Ada Who Killed Two Youths In Otukpo Says He Was Warming The Air by Slurity(m): 4:08pm On Dec 28, 2020
HOW WILL SOMEONE THAT LOOK LIKE THIS EVEN ALLOWED TO CARRY GUN? HE EVEN LOOK DEMONIC THAN DEMON HIMSELF
Re: Sunday Adakole Ada Who Killed Two Youths In Otukpo Says He Was Warming The Air by mololo: 5:30pm On Dec 28, 2020
Ohhh my God. Sunny not you....I sincerely know this young man to be a gentle man and very respectful...what went wrong....the devil is really wicked....may the family of the deceased be comforted in Jesus name...Amen
Re: Sunday Adakole Ada Who Killed Two Youths In Otukpo Says He Was Warming The Air by dietwellbeing: 5:44pm On Dec 28, 2020
Shellsploit:
U say wetin!
Warm air, na toyota engine e dey warm!

That guy should be should be shot in the head without killing him.

can you explain,i mean ironically exactly how you’d pop a baloon and it’d still be filled with air

1 Like

Re: Sunday Adakole Ada Who Killed Two Youths In Otukpo Says He Was Warming The Air by adedayourt(m): 6:23pm On Dec 28, 2020
So sometime in 2019 we were having an overnight program and the organisers invited about 4 NSCDC officers for security reason.

Fortunately throughout the night, there was no reason for then to use their riffles. Program went smoothly

At about 5:30am these officers released some shots into the air creating panic in the process.

When questioned, they said their riffles were getting too cold in their hands.

This is how intoxicated these men are when carrying those weapon!
Re: Sunday Adakole Ada Who Killed Two Youths In Otukpo Says He Was Warming The Air by inyenejo(m): 7:17pm On Dec 28, 2020
Whoever employed this boy is mad
Re: Sunday Adakole Ada Who Killed Two Youths In Otukpo Says He Was Warming The Air by vastolord4(m): 7:27pm On Dec 28, 2020
Seandisputed:

What's with the appearance?
Is it because of the beards?

I've got beards too, in some cases, your looks tells who you are and as a law enforcement officer, you should not keep such

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

37-year-old Man Found Dead In A River In Ibadan (Disturbing Photos) / Man Who Disguised As Girl At EKSU Caught & Paraded While Trying To Steal Panties / House Of Kidnap Couple Destroyed In Imo Community By Youths. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.