Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,819 members, 7,806,300 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:23 PM

Arsenal Offer Ozil To Juventus On Loan For Chance To Reunite Him With Ronaldo - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Arsenal Offer Ozil To Juventus On Loan For Chance To Reunite Him With Ronaldo (25027 Views)

What's Going On With Ronaldo And Juventus? / Arsenal Offer £40m Plus Three Players For Wilfried Zaha / Farouk Yarma Pictured With Ronaldo, Ronaldinho, Cafu And Puyol In Russia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Offer Ozil To Juventus On Loan For Chance To Reunite Him With Ronaldo by obicoolnino: 11:37am On Dec 28, 2020
W
Re: Arsenal Offer Ozil To Juventus On Loan For Chance To Reunite Him With Ronaldo by MASTAkiLLAh(m): 11:37am On Dec 28, 2020
Ozil might be a lazy nonce but he's a lazy nonce we need right now

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Offer Ozil To Juventus On Loan For Chance To Reunite Him With Ronaldo by kenzysmith: 11:40am On Dec 28, 2020
amazingspiderma:

Please this picture is inappropriate.
thanks bro
Re: Arsenal Offer Ozil To Juventus On Loan For Chance To Reunite Him With Ronaldo by Omezif(m): 11:41am On Dec 28, 2020
Mesut ozil bench sitter Deserves to be transfered to the league 1 Not psg or juventus.
Re: Arsenal Offer Ozil To Juventus On Loan For Chance To Reunite Him With Ronaldo by Villagemeat: 11:42am On Dec 28, 2020
careytommy37:
Useless club feeling sly
And you have been useful
Re: Arsenal Offer Ozil To Juventus On Loan For Chance To Reunite Him With Ronaldo by anochuko01(m): 11:44am On Dec 28, 2020
Logon500:
Not even mentioning Pepe, but you mean Arsenal paid £36million for Mustafi? shocked
May we all be delivered from terrible investments in 2021
Same reason why I still blame Wenger till date. The man spent 100m pounds buying xhaka, Perez, and mustafi. That was the summer that's responsible for the whole shit we're in now. If those players were of the real quality, we could have spent money on other positions, but all we've done is to re-buy players in those position while trying to dispose those set of players Wenger bought.
Re: Arsenal Offer Ozil To Juventus On Loan For Chance To Reunite Him With Ronaldo by Jaqenhghar: 11:44am On Dec 28, 2020
Ronaldo and mesut Ozil. Wahala go dey be that.
Re: Arsenal Offer Ozil To Juventus On Loan For Chance To Reunite Him With Ronaldo by ClassicMan202(m): 11:47am On Dec 28, 2020
44Bulldog:
The guy above me doesn't know who the real GOAT is cheesy

I hope it's not who I am thinking... If not:

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Offer Ozil To Juventus On Loan For Chance To Reunite Him With Ronaldo by anochuko01(m): 11:48am On Dec 28, 2020
MASTAkiLLAh:
Ozil might be a lazy nonce but he's a lazy nonce we need right now
Nope. He needs to go once and for all. We've got money to buy players, our problem is the high wage bill. Ozil, papa, mustafi, and kolasinac.
That's over 500,000 per week that could be paid to two quality first team players.
Re: Arsenal Offer Ozil To Juventus On Loan For Chance To Reunite Him With Ronaldo by DenreleDave(m): 11:49am On Dec 28, 2020
Andyblaze:
Please guys pray for me. I'm stuck in London and I have a show in New York to perform at and the have blocked us from leaving London due to the pandemic lockdown. I need to be in New York this week

Wire mi small cash make I use celebrate Xmas na..
Re: Arsenal Offer Ozil To Juventus On Loan For Chance To Reunite Him With Ronaldo by opius: 11:50am On Dec 28, 2020
Logon500:
Not even mentioning Pepe, but you mean Arsenal paid £36million for Mustafi? shocked

Mustafi was a good player when Arsenal bought him, he is a regular starter for German senior team as well as Valencia. He lost his form and never regain it

3 Likes

Re: Arsenal Offer Ozil To Juventus On Loan For Chance To Reunite Him With Ronaldo by AuwalYusuf812(m): 11:51am On Dec 28, 2020
Arsenal never see anything, dey don buy problem for themselves....
Re: Arsenal Offer Ozil To Juventus On Loan For Chance To Reunite Him With Ronaldo by samsobo24(m): 11:54am On Dec 28, 2020
URGENT REQUEST

In need of Rickety vehicles or roughly used vehicles ,madza buses for immediate purchase

Call / message : 0 7 0 8 9 4 52 70 0
Re: Arsenal Offer Ozil To Juventus On Loan For Chance To Reunite Him With Ronaldo by Patson080(m): 11:55am On Dec 28, 2020
They need Dybala to get old as soon as possible before they start seeing his worth.

internationalman:
Juventus and old players.

Instead of them to start planning life ahead of the aged Ronaldo, they still want to build their team around him..

They have used their penchant for old players to turn a young and talented Daybala to a fringe player

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Offer Ozil To Juventus On Loan For Chance To Reunite Him With Ronaldo by perdollar(m): 12:06pm On Dec 28, 2020
Rename UEFA Champions League to CR7 UCL.
Rename Barcelona to messilona fc
Rename laliga to CR7 laliga.
Rename FIFA World Cup to CR7 FIFA World Cup.
Rename GoAT to CR7

2 Likes

Re: Arsenal Offer Ozil To Juventus On Loan For Chance To Reunite Him With Ronaldo by Samakus(m): 12:10pm On Dec 28, 2020
Andyblaze:
Please guys pray for me. I'm stuck in London and I have a show in New York to perform at and the have blocked us from leaving London due to the pandemic lockdown. I need to be in New York this week

Do giveaway first. Give back to the society. Whether you do or not, I will pray for you bro
Re: Arsenal Offer Ozil To Juventus On Loan For Chance To Reunite Him With Ronaldo by bluefilm: 12:10pm On Dec 28, 2020
I can't wait to see Ozil leave Arsenal for good.

That guy is the laziest player I have ever seen in Arsenal jersey.

Very uncommitted player.

He is just comfortable pocketing 300K per week without doing anything.

What a waste!!
Re: Arsenal Offer Ozil To Juventus On Loan For Chance To Reunite Him With Ronaldo by thaoriginator: 12:11pm On Dec 28, 2020
Ozil please goooo
Re: Arsenal Offer Ozil To Juventus On Loan For Chance To Reunite Him With Ronaldo by Judolisco(m): 12:12pm On Dec 28, 2020
internationalman:

Instead of them to start planning life ahead of the aged Ronaldo, they still want to build their team around him..

They have used their penchant for old players to turn a young and talented Daybala to a fringe player
that's why they are called old ladies na... They were doing well b4 Ronaldo na
Re: Arsenal Offer Ozil To Juventus On Loan For Chance To Reunite Him With Ronaldo by victoriaomonigh(m): 12:13pm On Dec 28, 2020
hmmmmmmmm

NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER

HE SHOULD NOT GO
Re: Arsenal Offer Ozil To Juventus On Loan For Chance To Reunite Him With Ronaldo by bluefilm: 12:13pm On Dec 28, 2020
Andyblaze:

Hahahaha

Andy nwanne, na so life be o!

To go London no hard, but na to return, na dia wahala dey. grin

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Offer Ozil To Juventus On Loan For Chance To Reunite Him With Ronaldo by ezinne50165: 12:15pm On Dec 28, 2020
Ronaldo and mesut Ozil. Wahala go dey be that.
Re: Arsenal Offer Ozil To Juventus On Loan For Chance To Reunite Him With Ronaldo by chloride6: 12:22pm On Dec 28, 2020
Lies, they want to cash out and offload him so that the fans can stop shouting at them.
Re: Arsenal Offer Ozil To Juventus On Loan For Chance To Reunite Him With Ronaldo by FODA(m): 12:24pm On Dec 28, 2020
Latidoh1:
How are they paying him salary without him working
I wonder where Nigeria labour law saw "no work no pay " they use to threatening workers with ,may God help africa
Re: Arsenal Offer Ozil To Juventus On Loan For Chance To Reunite Him With Ronaldo by Starz825(m): 12:32pm On Dec 28, 2020
Logon500:

Contact me for professional and complete building designs and supervision at any location nationwide, also at decent costs. (We've handled building designs for over 100 clients from Nairaland alone) Chat/call 0816 1247 898 to begin today

amen oooo
Re: Arsenal Offer Ozil To Juventus On Loan For Chance To Reunite Him With Ronaldo by charzyh2: 12:36pm On Dec 28, 2020
Andyblaze:
have you been paid?
Re: Arsenal Offer Ozil To Juventus On Loan For Chance To Reunite Him With Ronaldo by Regex: 12:43pm On Dec 28, 2020
internationalman:

Juve is called “The Old Lady” for a reason.
Re: Arsenal Offer Ozil To Juventus On Loan For Chance To Reunite Him With Ronaldo by alawiiyeyoruba1: 12:54pm On Dec 28, 2020
Ozil has been wonderful, I wish him best of Luck sha

Aso-Oke also called Ofi is a type of hand-made fabric usually done by weaving and this art of weaving and styling of this particular fabric material originated from the Yorubas ........ read more on https://alawiiyeyoruba.com/aso-ofi/
Re: Arsenal Offer Ozil To Juventus On Loan For Chance To Reunite Him With Ronaldo by Kingluqman(m): 1:13pm On Dec 28, 2020
internationalman:

Ronaldo no be Messi ooo grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Haaland Reveals Bizarre Diet Behind Roaring Start To Man City Career / Man Burns His Arsenal Jersey After Loss To Chelsea / Emmanuel Adebayor Joins Turkish Minnows Kayserispor On A One-year Deal (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.