Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,223 members, 7,807,747 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:25 PM

What If Your Guy Should "slap" You In Front Of Your Friends? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What If Your Guy Should "slap" You In Front Of Your Friends? (2438 Views)

'At 25, No Guy Should Be In His Parent's House' / ~ladies: Reasons Why Your Guy Dumps You For Other Girls~ / 6 Things A Guy Should Never Do To Impress A Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What If Your Guy Should "slap" You In Front Of Your Friends? by Mrtrips: 7:20pm On Jul 01, 2007
what if your guy should slap you in front of your friends?? what will you do?
Re: What If Your Guy Should "slap" You In Front Of Your Friends? by Nobody: 10:11pm On Jul 01, 2007
Re: What If Your Guy Should "slap" You In Front Of Your Friends? by drrionelli(m): 10:27pm On Jul 01, 2007
Other than mere playfulness, there is absolutely, categorically, indisputably, irrefutably NO reason for such behaviors.  NONE!

Such acts are indicative of a potentially abusive relationship and must not, under any circumstances, be allowed to further manifest themselves.
Re: What If Your Guy Should "slap" You In Front Of Your Friends? by Islander(f): 10:33pm On Jul 01, 2007
@topic,
I will slap his ass back, call the cops then sue him for every cent he's not worth, And I am dead serious angry angry angry
Re: What If Your Guy Should "slap" You In Front Of Your Friends? by Iman3(m): 10:37pm On Jul 01, 2007
Islander:

@topic,
I will slap his ass back, call the cops then sue him for every cent he's not worth, And I am dead serious angry angry angry

Of course. . if you slap him back,theoretically,you have committed a crime and will have lost your opportunity.
Re: What If Your Guy Should "slap" You In Front Of Your Friends? by Orosunnuku(m): 10:42pm On Jul 01, 2007
drrionelli:

Other than mere playfulness, there is absolutely, categorically, indisputably, irrefutably NO reason for such behaviors. NONE!

Such acts are indicative of a potentially abusive relationship and must not, under any circumstances, be allowed to further manifest themselves.
You should also call the cops, at least to make him pay for his uncivilised behaviour
Re: What If Your Guy Should "slap" You In Front Of Your Friends? by Islander(f): 12:39am On Jul 02, 2007
I-man:

Of course. . if you slap him back,theoretically,you have committed a crime and will have lost your opportunity.

Says who?
You watch me "add fire to fury", in the end let's see the NYPD is going to believe,
Re: What If Your Guy Should "slap" You In Front Of Your Friends? by Naijagal2(f): 1:11am On Jul 02, 2007
@islander,u go girl.when i was posting this,d thought alone
was driving me crazy,because this kind of thing happened 2
a girl i kno at a party i went 2 last year. this girl came wit her boyfriend 2 the
party n the boyfriend abandoned her n started flirtin wit another girl.well d girlfriend
grew bored n started dancin' wit another guy,from no where d boyfriend
obviously jealous comes from behind,turns his girlfriend'round n gives her a dirty slap!
d guy she was dancin wit was much smaller than her boyfriend so he's intimidated n doesn't
defend d girl but scurries off(very cowardly) while the girl(obviously docile) starts 2 beg
n placate her boyfriend. now how sick can that get? if it is me that it happens 2 n i'm helpless
i wont even call naija police that r unreliable.i'll arrange 4 thugs 2 beat d idiot silly.
Re: What If Your Guy Should "slap" You In Front Of Your Friends? by Islander(f): 2:14pm On Jul 02, 2007
Naija*gal:

i wont even call naija police that r unreliable.i'll arrange 4 thugs 2 beat d idiot silly.

ROFLMSAO.
That's the spirit, When the law fails, you take matters into your hands cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: What If Your Guy Should "slap" You In Front Of Your Friends? by Bolarge(m): 2:25pm On Jul 02, 2007
@Topic
He obviously wasn't "your" guy in the first place.
Re: What If Your Guy Should "slap" You In Front Of Your Friends? by desgiezd(m): 2:47pm On Jul 02, 2007
Such guys that slap girls like the one mentioned by Naija*girl shouldnt be living among human beings. The closest they should get should be in  the zoos
Re: What If Your Guy Should "slap" You In Front Of Your Friends? by iice(f): 2:58pm On Jul 02, 2007
Slap ke? So in front of friends that the crux? Behind closed doors suppose be ok? undecided

Lai lai, no man or woman go slap me and waka free grin
Re: What If Your Guy Should "slap" You In Front Of Your Friends? by Bolarge(m): 3:30pm On Jul 02, 2007
iice:

Behind closed doors suppose be ok? undecided

Yes now. There are other cheeks besides the facial ones my dear. wink cool
Re: What If Your Guy Should "slap" You In Front Of Your Friends? by luxoire(f): 3:48pm On Jul 02, 2007
THOU SHALT NOT RAISE THY HAND TO STRIKE ME

in public or in private!!
Re: What If Your Guy Should "slap" You In Front Of Your Friends? by iice(f): 4:16pm On Jul 02, 2007
Bolarge:

Yes now. There are other cheeks besides the facial ones my dear. wink cool

You no well lol grin
Re: What If Your Guy Should "slap" You In Front Of Your Friends? by Naijagal2(f): 4:40pm On Jul 02, 2007
bolarge,e no fit be my guy sef! angry
who born monkey? i'm petite n look very
delicate but i be were underneath o.
Re: What If Your Guy Should "slap" You In Front Of Your Friends? by degubi(m): 4:48pm On Jul 02, 2007
flee the relationship. no gentleman behaves in such an inhumane way.
Re: What If Your Guy Should "slap" You In Front Of Your Friends? by Naijagal2(f): 5:23pm On Jul 02, 2007
@degubi,true talk.thankfully i ain't in dat
kind of sick relationship.
Re: What If Your Guy Should "slap" You In Front Of Your Friends? by zeedee(f): 5:30pm On Nov 13, 2009
Naija*gal:

@degubi,true talk.thankfully i ain't in dat
kind of sick relationship.

Unfortunately, the sad truth is that many girls are in such relationships and are too ashamed/in love/scared to do something about it.
Re: What If Your Guy Should "slap" You In Front Of Your Friends? by 190: 5:41pm On Nov 13, 2009
watch them nairalander girls all

shout out that they would quit the relationship

whereas they are all been secretly slapped where ever they are

*dont chop off my head off pls ladies* grin grin grin
Re: What If Your Guy Should "slap" You In Front Of Your Friends? by Nobody: 5:44pm On Nov 13, 2009
Bow out of the relationship no one deserves to be in an abusive relationship.
Re: What If Your Guy Should "slap" You In Front Of Your Friends? by kpolli(m): 5:45pm On Nov 13, 2009
cant understand some replies, some guys r saying the will slap the guy back, slap which guy back? unless ur , "O my God"
Re: What If Your Guy Should "slap" You In Front Of Your Friends? by zeedee(f): 5:46pm On Nov 13, 2009
190:

watch them nairalander girls all

shout out that they would quit the relationship

whereas they are all been secretly slapped where ever they are

*dont chop off my head off pls ladies* grin grin grin

lol, how do you know? have you done your own share of secret slapping?
Re: What If Your Guy Should "slap" You In Front Of Your Friends? by whitesturd(f): 5:50pm On Nov 13, 2009
Den never born the guy,if e cum happen,i go show the guy say i be lagos babe,na 2 i go return sharp sharp.
Re: What If Your Guy Should "slap" You In Front Of Your Friends? by Fiona0007: 5:52pm On Nov 13, 2009
@topic
never had, don't have and will not have such a low guy as "my guy", therefore no need to think about it.
Re: What If Your Guy Should "slap" You In Front Of Your Friends? by Ineedhelp1: 5:58pm On Nov 13, 2009
Ladies - when a guy slaps you even in the privacy of your mansion, I think it is time to talk to your legs.

1 Like

Re: What If Your Guy Should "slap" You In Front Of Your Friends? by platinumnk(f): 6:02pm On Nov 13, 2009
I am waiting for the first MAN to slap me

Whether in public or private, that guy betta have health insurance.
Re: What If Your Guy Should "slap" You In Front Of Your Friends? by Nobody: 6:04pm On Nov 13, 2009
platinumnk:

lmoa omg grin grin
Re: What If Your Guy Should "slap" You In Front Of Your Friends? by 190: 6:29pm On Nov 13, 2009
platinumnk:

theseeker i hope u have a health insurance cos if u dont,
well i have~ grin grin
Re: What If Your Guy Should "slap" You In Front Of Your Friends? by platinumnk(f): 6:46pm On Nov 13, 2009
190:

theseeker i hope u have a health insurance cos if u dont,
well i have~ grin grin

lol u wish cheesy
Re: What If Your Guy Should "slap" You In Front Of Your Friends? by 190: 6:53pm On Nov 13, 2009
**blinks**

**blinks** undecided lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: What If Your Guy Should "slap" You In Front Of Your Friends? by bbngozi(f): 7:20pm On Nov 13, 2009
my sincere and honest answer will depend on how defenseless I am, if the guy is 2-3 bigger than me then i will not do any thing till we get home and sleep then i will show him pepper.

i will let him sleep and go to la la land,
things to do to him while he's asleep are endless
#1 handcuff his hand to the bed and wipe the living life out of him and park my stuff and waka
#2 handcuff his hands and legs to the bed till someone discovers him
and I'm still thinking

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is It True? Family First. / Missy B Is The Queen Of Flirtation On Nairaland / What Do U Envy About The Opposite Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.