Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,918 members, 7,802,983 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 06:29 AM

Wizkid Drinking As Davido And Burna Boy Fight In Ghana (Video) - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid Drinking As Davido And Burna Boy Fight In Ghana (Video) (89585 Views)

#JusticeForDonDavis: Yul Edochie Tells Youths To Shun Davido/Burna Boy Fight / Patapaa Suit, Outfit To Ghana Music Award, As Davido Wins (Photo) / Davido Filming A Lady's Backside In Ghana (Video, Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wizkid Drinking As Davido And Burna Boy Fight In Ghana (Video) by Roric: 7:57am On Dec 29, 2020
By not doing anything to at least calm the situation shows he has given consent & the whole thing was planned.

Its sad that this is coming from well know music icons. Burna should stop behaving like an area boy and get a professional help in terms of his conduct.
Re: Wizkid Drinking As Davido And Burna Boy Fight In Ghana (Video) by Jennycoolz(f): 8:33am On Dec 29, 2020
kenzysmith:
coming from someone that HSS be using one bra for 2 years cheap slut

Lol grow up kid
You're a kid and that's how you talk lil boy who's overfed by his wretched parents
Re: Wizkid Drinking As Davido And Burna Boy Fight In Ghana (Video) by Jennycoolz(f): 8:34am On Dec 29, 2020
Silentgroper:
Hahahaha.. It's what u're going to say nd we all know it's bullshit...

Davido stands right b4 u , i bet ur titties even without 2k, ur legs would swing opposite ways. U nd i knw dz.

What makes you think every female must be cheap as your mother
Re: Wizkid Drinking As Davido And Burna Boy Fight In Ghana (Video) by Taylordedon(m): 8:43am On Dec 29, 2020
These shildren should just leave Obo na, aaahhhrrrr
Re: Wizkid Drinking As Davido And Burna Boy Fight In Ghana (Video) by Prazo1: 8:50am On Dec 29, 2020
Wizkid was standing far sef

He should fly all those people as per spartacus and seperate fight btw two people that are bigger than im in body size....
Charley free Wiz, one love
Re: Wizkid Drinking As Davido And Burna Boy Fight In Ghana (Video) by ttmax09(m): 9:26pm On Dec 29, 2020
Jennycoolz:

What makes you think every female must be cheap as your mother
Mehn you really got time oooo, This NL alot of frustrated and angrybirds on this platform. The best pill is to ignore.
Re: Wizkid Drinking As Davido And Burna Boy Fight In Ghana (Video) by Jennycoolz(f): 9:56pm On Dec 29, 2020
ttmax09:
Mehn you really got time oooo, This NL alot of frustrated and angrybirds on this platform. The best pill is to ignore.

I don't bite but when I'm bitten I don't hesitate to bite back
Re: Wizkid Drinking As Davido And Burna Boy Fight In Ghana (Video) by EzegeNdiigbo: 11:53pm On Dec 29, 2020
[color=#990000][/color]Boring forum (NAIRALAND) cryBoring forum (NAIRALAND)
Re: Wizkid Drinking As Davido And Burna Boy Fight In Ghana (Video) by GhostWisperer: 7:24pm On Dec 30, 2020
pocohantas:

Lol. I went to one few weeks back. There were some girls sitting opposite us- clean and slim with agbalumo boobs. I don’t think bone dey their waist because the twerking was on another level. I enjoyed watching them. All girls, no single guy in their midst. Guys were almost falling over themselves to collect number. I like babes that can enjoy life like that.

If those girls are in a club, I wouldn’t mind being there with them. Cigarette smell or not. grin
in a desperate, don't-forget-about-me effort, you have implicitly albeit foolishly showed yourself as having wild lesbian fantasies.... but I know you better.

And I will ask, what's the cap, the limit you are willing to go for social media clout, even at the risk of injuring your reputation?
Re: Wizkid Drinking As Davido And Burna Boy Fight In Ghana (Video) by emmycrafty(m): 1:33am On Nov 13, 2021
[quote author=Meninmen post=97511289]

Na one song of Davido swallow wizkid numerous songs so. Dey here dey argue nonsense!

Oga na lie
Re: Wizkid Drinking As Davido And Burna Boy Fight In Ghana (Video) by tiwaz(m): 9:14am On Nov 13, 2021
Re: Wizkid Drinking As Davido And Burna Boy Fight In Ghana (Video) by Nobody: 1:43pm On Nov 13, 2021
Who ressurect this thread?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Shocking! Popular Yoruba Actress Turns Monster After Using Bleaching Cream *pic / Zubby Michael: AMVCA Is Organized By Yoruba, It's Fake Award, Political / 'I Love You' - Tonto Dikeh Goes On A Romantic Dinner With A Man (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.