Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,286 members, 7,807,962 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:17 AM

Help! Soko Loan Wants To Cheat Me. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Help! Soko Loan Wants To Cheat Me. (1025 Views)

Data Protection Bureau Fines Soko Loans ₦‎50 Million For Data Breach / Soko Loan Has Finally Defamed Me (pictures) / Soko Loan Fined ₦10 Million By NITDA For Privacy Invasion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! Soko Loan Wants To Cheat Me. by darichlife: 9:55am On Dec 28, 2020
Good Morning nairalanders and compliment of the season. The reason i am writing this post is about the loan i applied on the 12th of December, 2020 on sokoloan platform.

I applied for sokoloan becuase i was desperate to settle a debt while in school, upon my application approval a staff of sokolaon called me that they have confirmed my application that i should endeavour to pay back as soon as possible to avoid emberrasment i said no problem. two hours later i did not see their credit alert i waited all day but nothing came. The next morning i mailed them and was asked to send my bank name, acc no and phone no i used for the application. i did all that on the 13th of December. yet no credit alert. So i ignored them thinking they are not going to give me the loan afterall.

Just yesterday i received a text that I'm been reminded about my laon repayment of which i have not received a credit alert. The whole thing seems funny and annoying at the same time to me.

please one here have suggestions on what can be done.
Re: Help! Soko Loan Wants To Cheat Me. by Shellsploit: 10:18am On Dec 28, 2020
Wahala for who dey borrow loan with sokoloan app.. just be prepared for them cos they would send msgs to all the contacts on your phone that u are fraudulent... but wait, what happens to branch, fairmoney?

2 Likes

Re: Help! Soko Loan Wants To Cheat Me. by Nobody: 10:19am On Dec 28, 2020
There are far better platforms than sokoloan

2 Likes

Re: Help! Soko Loan Wants To Cheat Me. by Omihanifa: 10:32am On Dec 28, 2020
Soko loan and gocash should be avoided they are criminals

2 Likes

Re: Help! Soko Loan Wants To Cheat Me. by Centrallock: 10:34am On Dec 28, 2020
darichlife:
Good Morning nairalanders and compliment of the season. The reason i am writing this post is about the loan i applied on the 12th of December, 2020 on sokoloan platform.

I applied for sokoloan becuase i was desperate to settle a debt while in school, upon my application approval a staff of sokolaon called me that they have confirmed my application that i should endeavour to pay back as soon as possible to avoid emberrasment i said no problem. two hours later i did not see their credit alert i waited all day but nothing came. The next morning i mailed them and was asked to send my bank name, acc no and phone no i used for the application. i did all that on the 13th of December. yet no credit alert. So i ignored them thinking they are not going to give me the loan afterall.

Just yesterday i received a text that I'm been reminded about my laon repayment of which i have not received a credit alert. The whole thing seems funny and annoying at the same time to me.

please one here have suggestions on what can be done.
gather your evidence and report them to CBN, they can lose their liencess for that.

1 Like

Re: Help! Soko Loan Wants To Cheat Me. by Kriss216: 10:34am On Dec 28, 2020
Mail your bank statement from December 1st to them.
Re: Help! Soko Loan Wants To Cheat Me. by Centrallock: 10:34am On Dec 28, 2020
thaikun15:
There are far better platforms than sokoloan
like?
Re: Help! Soko Loan Wants To Cheat Me. by Perfectsouth(m): 10:48am On Dec 28, 2020
Print your statement of account and tell them to show you their evidence of crediting your account..
Threaten to sue them, they will free you

1 Like

Re: Help! Soko Loan Wants To Cheat Me. by darichlife: 10:49am On Dec 28, 2020
Centrallock:
gather your evidence and report them to CBN, they can lose their liencess for that.

I will reach my bank to print my bank statement for December.aybe that will help.

Thanks.
Re: Help! Soko Loan Wants To Cheat Me. by Nobody: 12:30pm On Dec 28, 2020
Centrallock:
like?

Fair money, Carbon , Quick check , nod credit etc

1 Like

Re: Help! Soko Loan Wants To Cheat Me. by Centrallock: 3:25pm On Dec 28, 2020
darichlife:

I will reach my bank to print my bank statement for December.aybe that will help.

Thanks.
if u do online banking jus log in screenshot, attach it a mail to CBN
Re: Help! Soko Loan Wants To Cheat Me. by silvoclaira: 1:40pm On Aug 19, 2021
Shellsploit:
Wahala for who dey borrow loan with sokoloan app.. just be prepared for them cos they would send msgs to all the contacts on your phone that u are fraudulent... but wait, what happens to branch, fairmoney?
True, now the government have fined soko them 10million for privacy invasion wink

1 Like

Re: Help! Soko Loan Wants To Cheat Me. by Premiumwriter2: 1:55pm On Aug 19, 2021
Why are you really bothering yourself right now?

You didn't recieve any loan.
Re: Help! Soko Loan Wants To Cheat Me. by Shellsploit: 4:38pm On Aug 19, 2021
silvoclaira:
True, now the government have fined soko them 10million for privacy invasion wink

Is this true?
Thats great!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Resolved / Original Smc Model K & Smc Model Kl Ceiling Fan Dealer In Alaba Int'l Mkt Lagos. / I Want To Open A Betshop, I Need Ideas And Business Plan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.