Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,172 members, 7,807,548 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:11 PM

GT Bank Open My Account - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / GT Bank Open My Account (465 Views)

Pls Will Polaris Bank Open Today / Man Closes Company Account With GT Bank Over Innoson Saga(photo) / Innocent Chukwuma: "GT Bank Is Using EFCC To Intimidate, Fight Me" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

GT Bank Open My Account by gare(f): 10:36am On Dec 28, 2020
This post is from a Friend kindly help get GT Bank to open up her account.

GTB I will like to make a formal complain here concerning my GTB account that was blocked and restricted sometime last month.
I misplaced my ATM card and requested that my account be blocked and later found my Card and requested my account to be unblocked. Till date the restrictions have not been lifted and money from my customers are paid in and they are receiving but I can't withdraw.
I have visited the bank and made a formal complain but still not has happened I have call the online customer care line a file they say has been opened and still my account is still not opened.

This is not a fraud issue I wonder why its been handled by the banks fraud unit, I requested for my account to be blocked because of my missing card and also called back for it to be unblocked but still my account is still blocked how I managed to spend the xmas was just by the mercy of God, please I need this account opened so I can have access to my little funds in the account.

1 Like

Re: GT Bank Open My Account by gare(f): 10:40am On Dec 28, 2020
gare:

GTB I will like to make a formal complain here concerning my GTB account that was blocked and restricted sometime last month.
I misplaced my ATM card and requested that my account be blocked and later found my Card and requested my account to be unblocked. Till date the restrictions have not been lifted and money from my customers are paid in and they are receiving but I can't withdraw.
I have visited the bank and made a formal complain but still not has happened I have call the online customer care line a file they say has been opened and still my account is still not opened.

This is not a fraud issue I wonder why its been handled by the banks fraud unit, I requested for my account to be blocked because of my missing card and also called back for it to be unblocked but still my account is still blocked how I managed to spend the xmas was just by the mercy of God, please I need this account opened so I can have access to my little funds in the account.

Someone requested for her account to blocked due to missing ATM card and till date that account is still blocked after she must have complained that the card has been found, the restrictions is still on the account, which is bringing untold hardship to her not having access to her account.

GT Bank Open up the account that's not how to treat a customer.

1 Like

Re: GT Bank Open My Account by gare(f): 10:41am On Dec 28, 2020
gare:

Someone requested for her account to blocked due to missing ATM card and till date that account is still blocked after she must have complained that the card has been found, the restrictions is still on the account, which is bringing untold hardship to her not having access to her account.

GT Bank Open up the account that's not how to treat a customer.

MOD please kindly assist with this on the FP

1 Like

Re: GT Bank Open My Account by GBAREN: 10:52am On Dec 28, 2020
gare:

MOD please kindly assist with this on the FP

Gtb pls kindly open my account I need to access the little funds in there

1 Like

Re: GT Bank Open My Account by gare(f): 10:56am On Dec 28, 2020
GBAREN:

GTB if you are seeing this. Kindly Open up her account
Re: GT Bank Open My Account by Ijidolaagency: 11:11am On Dec 28, 2020
gare:

GTB if you are seeing this. Kindly Open up her account
GBAREN:

You guys think this is the right plaform GTB A Message?

What happened to their branch office, Social Media Handles
Re: GT Bank Open My Account by gare(f): 1:31pm On Dec 28, 2020
Ijidolaagency:

You guys think this is the right plaform GTB A Message?

What happened to their branch office, Social Media Handles

All that has been done
Re: GT Bank Open My Account by Mannyemmy(m): 1:48pm On Dec 28, 2020
gare:

It's not a really a complicated issue as you guys think. Your friend made a mistake by telling them to block her account! She's supposed to block the card only when she contacted GT bank of her misplaced ATM card. Hence, she told GT bank to block her account, that's suspicious and GT bank and every other banks can't just unblock the account easily, certain legal things needs to be done.
All what she's required to do and she will get her account within 72 hours I think is for her to write a letter to GT bank stating her legal full name, account number, date of when she opened the account and branch and the reason why she told them to initially block the account and let her sign and go submit to any nearest GT bank customer care representative and everything is solved!
Compliments of the season,
Best regards
Re: GT Bank Open My Account by gare(f): 2:43pm On Dec 28, 2020
Mannyemmy:

It's not a really a complicated issue as you guys think. Your friend made a mistake by telling them to block her account! She's supposed to block the card only when she contacted GT bank of her misplaced ATM card. Hence, she told GT bank to block her account, that's suspicious and GT bank and every other banks can't just unblock the account easily, certain legal things needs to be done.
All what she's required to do and she will get her account within 72 hours I think is for her to write a letter to GT bank stating her legal full name, account number, date of when she opened the account and branch and the reason why she told them to initially block the account and let her sign and go submit to any nearest GT bank customer care representative and everything is solved!
Compliments of the season,
Best regards

Thanks for reaching out, she has visited the branch the account was opened and a letter has been written starting all necessary details for the account to be opened but still nothing has been done
Re: GT Bank Open My Account by Mannyemmy(m): 3:19pm On Dec 28, 2020
gare:

Thanks for reaching out, she has visited the branch the account was opened and a letter has been written starting all necessary details for the account to be opened but still nothing has been done
Alright, you have to note it will take some number of business days before the account would be activated.
Re: GT Bank Open My Account by imagrg(m): 4:42pm On Dec 28, 2020
Banking system in Nigeria na wa

(1) (Reply)

Is It Advisable To Take Loan From These Loan Apps? / Best Grade.. Enugu Hand Made Red Palm Oil... / Are You Looking For Carpenters In Dubai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.