Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,337 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:30 AM

31 Ways You Can Make Money Online In Nigeria 2021 With Very Little Investment - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 31 Ways You Can Make Money Online In Nigeria 2021 With Very Little Investment (1881 Views)

13 Ways You Can Make Money With Your Car / 31 Ways To Promote Your Facebook Page / How to Start Mobile Data Reselling Business in Nigeria 2021 With Little Capital (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

31 Ways You Can Make Money Online In Nigeria 2021 With Very Little Investment by bukkiideas01: 12:19pm On Dec 28, 2020
[/b]What are the 31 ways to make money online in Nigeria 2021?
Without a doubt, I will explain to you the best and legit options for making money online here in Nigeria and any part of the world in 2021.

We will be discussing these 31 ways to make money online in Nigeria in this blog post:

Let me assure you that you can make legit money online in Nigeria or elsewhere without doing anything shady in 2021.

I will show you how to do this below.

Just like any human endeavour, if you want to be successful with any online business and make money, you have to put in a lot of work, focus, dedication, and passion.

I don’t believe in free money because there is no free money anywhere, even in Freetown. So, to make money with the list I’ll be discussing below, you need to put in a lot of effort.

1[b]31 Ways to Make Money Online in Nigeria 2021

2 Make money online with Fiverr
You can start making money online right now on the Fiverr platform if you have any of the top marketable digital skills.

Marketable digital skills are the sought-after digital skills of today such as animation, video editing, graphics, digital marketing, SEO, WordPress designers, programmers, keyword research, etc.

If you have any of these skills, you can start making money in dollars from buyers looking for these service providers on Fiverr.

3 Get Paid From Online Surveys
You can make money online in Nigeria in 2021 simply by filling online survey forms.

Online surveys are questionnaires that the target audiences can complete over the Internet in a matter of minutes.

4 Make money with Fiverr

Respondents are usually incentivized to complete online surveys by winning prices or money when they successfully complete a task.

These surveys are used by companies to have a better insight and understanding of customers’ preferences, tastes, and opinions.

You can make as much as $1000 (N350,000K) annually just by completing online surveys.

To earn up to this amount, you may juggle more than one online survey platform.

There are many scam websites out there. Ensure you work with only reputable survey platforms.
Start A Successful Podcast

Podcasts present another way to make money online in Nigeria in 2021.

Tell you what, video is the real deal in today’s world. Podcast, however, has its own unique advantages.

You cannot watch videos while driving or working out at the gym, when writing a blog or when doing some other things. That’s where podcasts come useful.

With your podcast, you can listen to valuable information when you are engaged in activities that do not require your mental attention.

The podcast is getting more popular among Nigerians and many Nigerians already their favourite Nigerian podcasts.

If you love to talk and inspire people, why not start your own podcast channel already and start sharing with friends and family?

So, the question you should ask is, ‘how can I make money from the podcast’? It will interest you to know that there are many ways to monetize your successful podcast.

This post on How to Make Money Podcasting explores how to make money online via podcasts.

6 Sell Art And Crafts On Etsy
Talking of ways to make money online in Nigeria 2021, Esty is a no-brainer.

Etsy is an online marketplace for people who sell and buy handmade art and crafts and vintage items.

Do you love art and crafts or like to make handmade products i.e. fashion items, decoration, etc.?

Then Etsy is where your money is waiting for you this year.

Etsy will pay you once buyers purchase items that you list on their platform and only take 5% for themselves. The rest of the money is yours.

You will be paid in dollars. That means you have the potential of making some cool cash if your items are a fast-moving one off Etsy.

Talking about fast-moving goods on Esty, here are some of the top 10 best-selling products on Etsy.

[7 b]Launch And Grow A Start-Up[/b]
If you have the mental capacity, passion, and knowledge, you can launch a start-up and grow it to the point where it starts making money for you.

It’s important to note that most successful start-ups are not driven by profit; they are driven by a passion to solve an important problem.

Running a successful start-up is no get-rich-fast scheme. It requires a whole lot of hard work and tenacity.

If you have a start-up idea, you will need to develop these 13 skills will to succeed as an entrepreneur.

Also, these 9 business blogs in Nigeria are good sources of insights on business and start-up growth.

8 Start A Niche Blog For Affiliate Marketing
The money is not just in blogging, it’s in niche blogging. A niche blog is a blog that focuses on a particular market segment or audience.

It could be a new mom blog, a black girl’s boss ladies blog, or a fashion blog for men who want to remain boys. Basically, you can choose any niche provided you are knowledgeable or passionate about it.

It is easier for you to attract advertisers with a niche blog.

Advertisers know that you have a defined audience and if their potential customers are in the demography you target, they would want to do business with you.

The biggest icing on the cake is that with a niche blog, you can easily start affiliate marketing start making money by advertising affiliate products and services.

9 YouTube Channel
Another amazing way to make money online in Nigeria is through running a successful YouTube channel.

What do you have to do? Choose a topic you are interested in or passionate about or both.

Start doing captivating videos on those topics. Your videos must be clean and neat so as to attract the viewers.

No one wants to waste their data watching a lifeless soul on their YouTube, so make it very exciting.

To start with, tell your friends and family to subscribe to your channel so you can start having views.

Also, announce your new videos to your social media to connect and start getting viewers and subscribers gradually.

Once you have enough traffic you can begin to make money through adverts.

31 Ways to Make Money Online in Nigeria 2021
Video Editing

It’s no longer news that videos are more consumed than other kinds of content. This trend will continue even in 2020 and beyond.

Celebrities, for instance, need the services of video editors to perfect their video before they post them.

You can make side hustle money from video editing skills this time than ever if you have the skill.

We live in a world where you can quickly reach target persons with your message by just tagging or sending a DM.

11 Become A Social Media Influencer
Social media influencing is now a career path that many young people are embracing. Apart from the part that it could be fun and not too stressful (if you are doing what you love), it is quite lucrative.

There is money to be made from becoming an influencer in Nigeria.

Income sources range from sponsored posts, direct product adverts, brand ambassadorship, etc.

What does becoming a social media influencer entail? How can you become one? I explained it all in this post on how to become a social media influencer in Nigeria

12. Write E-books

Let me tell you this for free. E-books publication is one of the most interesting ways to make money online in Nigeria in 2021.

If you have sufficient knowledge about anything at all and you feel there are people who will be willing to learn the same, you could cook up your knowledge in the form of a book – an E-book.
You would need to choose a marketable topic and compelling content that can really fly if you want to make money with E-books.

You also need to have strong social media connections that you could bank on to buy your e-book or at least help you tell others about it using their various platforms.

You could also spread your e-book across web platforms where book lovers read the e-book for a token subscription.

The best news is that you don’t have to write it yourself. You could contract it out for a token.

See the other 24 online businesses you can do in 2021 here in the original article[url] https://ideaslane.com/31-ways-to-make-money-online-in-nigeria-2021/[/url]
Re: 31 Ways You Can Make Money Online In Nigeria 2021 With Very Little Investment by DaCharis2016: 1:02pm On Dec 28, 2020
Pls what's the podcast platform? And kindly throw more light on starting a start-up.

Thank you.
Re: 31 Ways You Can Make Money Online In Nigeria 2021 With Very Little Investment by mgdimagaladima(m): 8:47pm On Dec 28, 2020
Ok
Re: 31 Ways You Can Make Money Online In Nigeria 2021 With Very Little Investment by bukkiideas01: 9:18pm On Dec 28, 2020
@DaCharis2016

Yes, Podcasts are the new gold now. You can get every information about podcasts and how to make money on them here: https://ideaslane.com/9-tested-ways-to-make-money-podcasting-in-nigeria/

If you want to know more about starting a startup, this will help you: https://ideaslane.com/startup-ideas-7-ways-to-come-up-with-a-super-viable-one/
Re: 31 Ways You Can Make Money Online In Nigeria 2021 With Very Little Investment by DaCharis2016: 12:39pm On Dec 29, 2020
bukkiideas01:
@DaCharis2016

Yes, Podcasts are the new gold now. You can get every information about podcasts and how to make money on them here: https://ideaslane.com/9-tested-ways-to-make-money-podcasting-in-nigeria/

If you want to know more about starting a startup, this will help you: https://ideaslane.com/startup-ideas-7-ways-to-come-up-with-a-super-viable-one/
Nice one. I love ur uniqueness.... Nobody will ever notice you're driving traffic to ur blog.

Kudos! grin

2 Likes

Re: 31 Ways You Can Make Money Online In Nigeria 2021 With Very Little Investment by edimalo(m): 1:17pm On Dec 30, 2020
Blackops:
Do you run a seminar on how to get gigs via Fiverr and Upwork? If you do please can shed more light on it. I am interetsted.

Hello,
I can put you through Upwork.
For freelancers in search of freelance jobs, Upwork is your best bet. With jobs posted in every ten seconds, there are enough jobs there than in fiverr. All you need is to Maximize your Upwork profile to rank organically. That's the secret of getting more jobs on Upwork.
Presently, it's getting harder to get on the platform.
I'll put you through
You can contact me/ whatsapp for approved Upwork account 0 7 0 6 2 6 6 9 5 1 3

Jobs are posted every ten seconds. Use the time you use in watching taaoma on Upwork

1 Like

Re: 31 Ways You Can Make Money Online In Nigeria 2021 With Very Little Investment by jamesbridget13(f): 1:23pm On Dec 30, 2020
2021! The money making year
Re: 31 Ways You Can Make Money Online In Nigeria 2021 With Very Little Investment by Jaxx123: 1:40pm On May 25, 2021
FIRE YOUR BOSS AND MAKE UNLIMITED MONEY ON THE NET WITH A SPECIAL TOOL

READ THIS ARTICLE IF YOU HAVE NOT MADE AT LEAST $1000 ONLINE BECAUSE YOU WILL MAKE IT NOW!

My name is Ajagunna Bukola, having multiple streams of income is no longer an option, but a necessity.

Am inviting you to a proven system that works!

Welcome to The Infinity Processing System.

IPS is a brand new success system that allows you to stop trading time for money with fun and more freedom.

Even as a newbie, its super simple, step by steps guide processes for making commissions that create a life changing income online using highly converting proven template making it super simple to earn 100% commission that can change your financial situations for good directly into your account.

Stop wasting money on shinning objects, collecting tool that doesn’t work.

Start making more money to pay your bills with this proven method of making money from home.

IPS is direct global sales opportunities that only require a smart phone or your laptop.

All you need is an internet for your training anytime, anywhere in the world.
Stop struggling!!!

I know how it feels, have been there, 95% people quit online before getting to their success.

Start earning payments each and every time via proven written ads on social media.

No tech skills needed. Stop cold calling, stop budging of friends and family.

All resources are packed in different levels.

It’s a onetime payment program, no monthly fee, and live webinar with no additional payments.

This system has changed my life and many others that embrace this brand new opportunity.

I NEVER KNOW I CAN BE HERE TODAY.

ALL GLORY TO ALMIGHTY GOD
JOIN US IN THIS BY FOLLOWING THE LINK BELOW

https://limitlessfreedom.me/be-your-own-boss-and-make-money-without-no-limit-copy?fbclid=IwAR1UICNDE8np4ms4AhoqjT462Qt1rCI7ccxWcVWwNQP5PXZVTFuQfnVBvV8

(1) (Reply)

Who Else Is Having This Issue With Gtbank App / I Spend So Much Money On Bulk Sms For My Business, The Way Out ? / Planning On Going Into Mortuary Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.