Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,899 members, 7,802,906 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:54 AM

Rita Dominic, Fidelis Anosike Are In Love — Patrick Doyle - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rita Dominic, Fidelis Anosike Are In Love — Patrick Doyle (53358 Views)

Rita Dominic & Fidelis Anosike's White Wedding Photos, Video / Pregnant Rita Dominic’s Bridal Shower As She's Set To Marry Fidelis Anosike / Pre-wedding Photos Of Rita Dominic And Fidelis Anosike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rita Dominic, Fidelis Anosike Are In Love — Patrick Doyle by Drinokrane: 12:59pm On Dec 28, 2020
Filmmaker Patrick Doyle has said that Nollywood actress Rita Dominic and her lover Fidelis Anosike deserve to be happy, Igbere TV reports.

The father of six made this statement on Facebook on Sunday.

He also added that he has a lot of respect for Mr Anosike.

“Fidelis, I have known and interacted with over the years and I have come to respect him a great deal, Rita, I have encountered socially on a good number of occasions and I find her to be a very personable and charming lady.

“I have been with both of them on one memorable occasion and my impression is that they are deeply in love with each other. I wish them well, they both deserve to be deliriously happy,” he wrote.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10158009253319157&id=697094156

Rita announced her relationship with pictures of herself and Anosike in a couple pyjamas in an Instagram post on Saturday.

P.M. news reported that Anosike confirmed their relationship and also revealed they will be getting married around April 2021.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Rita Dominic, Fidelis Anosike Are In Love — Patrick Doyle by Nobody: 1:04pm On Dec 28, 2020
ok nice , I think she is one of the decent actress we have and very matured unlike all thoes chewing gum girls always chasing clout online

27 Likes

Re: Rita Dominic, Fidelis Anosike Are In Love — Patrick Doyle by Authority1o1(m): 1:05pm On Dec 28, 2020
Re: Rita Dominic, Fidelis Anosike Are In Love — Patrick Doyle by Fahdiga(m): 1:06pm On Dec 28, 2020
So old cargoes fall in love too

37 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Rita Dominic, Fidelis Anosike Are In Love — Patrick Doyle by Realtord43: 1:35pm On Dec 28, 2020
The greatest laurel of a woman is her husband.

Every woman need a man but not every man need a woman.

93 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Rita Dominic, Fidelis Anosike Are In Love — Patrick Doyle by Nobody: 3:57pm On Dec 28, 2020
After calling MEN dogs, she still settled for one.
After calling MEN scum, she still settled for one.

Hope she won't cry wen de DOG starts barking.
She should have settled for a GOAT straight away to avoid stories that touch.

65 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Rita Dominic, Fidelis Anosike Are In Love — Patrick Doyle by money121(m): 3:58pm On Dec 28, 2020
Ok
Re: Rita Dominic, Fidelis Anosike Are In Love — Patrick Doyle by NaijaOlosho(f): 3:59pm On Dec 28, 2020
grin
Re: Rita Dominic, Fidelis Anosike Are In Love — Patrick Doyle by slawormiir: 3:59pm On Dec 28, 2020
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright ....
Fahdiga:
Na girls way don mature and advanced small na their love dey sweet pass o
One thing we men and niggarrrz are looking for is peace.... .no complain...We actually looking for a woman who will treat or take care of us the way our mothers do....a woman who can show us that same care our mothers do show us.... and immediately a girl start doing that to us...then we begin to feel comfortable with her and probably can't do away with her till the end of time...and moreover we niggarrrz have only one true love and that is our love towards our mothers so once a girl start taking care of us like our mom...then we start transfering little of it to the girl

And have realized older ladies give peace of mind more....and they are matured enough to take care of us just like our mom....
They behave like our mother.........with that they will be crawling into our heart without us knowing....and we will respect her till the end of time
There is this girl i was supposed to bang and move on
...she is about four years older than me....i don already bang her....but the way she is treating me ehnnnnn.......am afraid if she continue like this...she might weaken me as a real niggarrr

152 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Rita Dominic, Fidelis Anosike Are In Love — Patrick Doyle by MANNABBQGRILLS: 3:59pm On Dec 28, 2020
Una don start.

Mr Doyle, leave the latest couple in town to enjoy their relationship abeg.
No one asked you if they are deeply or 'shallowly' in love.
Leave them out of your tweets for now abeg.

Na so una dey start rubbish..... until village people shook eye for dere matter.
We hate nonsense mehn!

Mr Doyle .........

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Rita Dominic, Fidelis Anosike Are In Love — Patrick Doyle by Maj196(m): 3:59pm On Dec 28, 2020
Happy for Rita

1 Like

Re: Rita Dominic, Fidelis Anosike Are In Love — Patrick Doyle by Samsimple(m): 4:00pm On Dec 28, 2020
Fahdiga:
How is it your business angry angry

59 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rita Dominic, Fidelis Anosike Are In Love — Patrick Doyle by etibaba(m): 4:00pm On Dec 28, 2020
See how they are both sweating profusely under the Air conditioner. E BE THINGS.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rita Dominic, Fidelis Anosike Are In Love — Patrick Doyle by iamJ(m): 4:00pm On Dec 28, 2020
Guy doesn't look well

Happy for her though, it's not easy for old layers to find a man, talkless of a level headed serious man.

4 Likes

Re: Rita Dominic, Fidelis Anosike Are In Love — Patrick Doyle by DMerciful(m): 4:00pm On Dec 28, 2020
So?
Re: Rita Dominic, Fidelis Anosike Are In Love — Patrick Doyle by rightchic(f): 4:00pm On Dec 28, 2020
I wish them the best...

Please check my signature for your high quality tiles.
Re: Rita Dominic, Fidelis Anosike Are In Love — Patrick Doyle by Nobody: 4:00pm On Dec 28, 2020
Let meaningful topics make FP na haba
Re: Rita Dominic, Fidelis Anosike Are In Love — Patrick Doyle by Lastmankc(m): 4:00pm On Dec 28, 2020
Amebo,who ask you?

2 Likes

Re: Rita Dominic, Fidelis Anosike Are In Love — Patrick Doyle by BlessedNuel: 4:00pm On Dec 28, 2020
Love is a beautiful thing

3 Likes

Re: Rita Dominic, Fidelis Anosike Are In Love — Patrick Doyle by DrChukki: 4:01pm On Dec 28, 2020
So with everything Rita Dominic did in Nollywood, she's still not married till date...?

1 Like

Re: Rita Dominic, Fidelis Anosike Are In Love — Patrick Doyle by Etinosa1234: 4:01pm On Dec 28, 2020
Wahala for who dey take feminist serious

9 Likes

Re: Rita Dominic, Fidelis Anosike Are In Love — Patrick Doyle by BigDawsNet: 4:01pm On Dec 28, 2020
Good for them
Re: Rita Dominic, Fidelis Anosike Are In Love — Patrick Doyle by floss(m): 4:01pm On Dec 28, 2020
Re: Rita Dominic, Fidelis Anosike Are In Love — Patrick Doyle by ojun50(m): 4:01pm On Dec 28, 2020
EVILFOREST:
Hope she won't cry when the MAN starts behaving like one.
She should have settled for a DOG straight away to avoid half man, half Dog treatment

No, she well not cry

She is wiser now........ Totodicka too will be wiser like her soon
Re: Rita Dominic, Fidelis Anosike Are In Love — Patrick Doyle by RiyadhGoddess(f): 4:01pm On Dec 28, 2020
Waoooh
It's never too late to Love.
I'm so happy for you Rita, Congrats ma'am.
Olorun a mojo ya

5 Likes

Re: Rita Dominic, Fidelis Anosike Are In Love — Patrick Doyle by GeneralPula: 4:02pm On Dec 28, 2020
Another fake repented feminist..

Nothing beats doing the right thing at the right time..

8 Likes

Re: Rita Dominic, Fidelis Anosike Are In Love — Patrick Doyle by ufinity(m): 4:02pm On Dec 28, 2020
There is no late time in finding happiness...

6 Likes

Re: Rita Dominic, Fidelis Anosike Are In Love — Patrick Doyle by candidbabe(f): 4:02pm On Dec 28, 2020
We yaff hear
Re: Rita Dominic, Fidelis Anosike Are In Love — Patrick Doyle by MrMcJay(m): 4:02pm On Dec 28, 2020
Yuzedo, there goes your crush.

8 Likes

Re: Rita Dominic, Fidelis Anosike Are In Love — Patrick Doyle by pocohantas(f): 4:02pm On Dec 28, 2020
EVILFOREST:

Hope she won't cry wen de DOG starts barking.
She should have settled for a GOAT straight away to avoid stories that touch.

When did Rita ever call men dogs?

Some of you will just be whipping up accusations to suit your narrative.

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Rita Dominic, Fidelis Anosike Are In Love — Patrick Doyle by ipobarethieves: 4:02pm On Dec 28, 2020
cool heartfelt congratulations to her
May God bless their home
May we hear the cry/sound of their baby soon

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tboss' See-Through Outfit To AFRIMA 2017 (Photos) / Braless Lady Models Laura Ikeji's Products For Valentine (Photos) / See How Wizkid Spends His Millions(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.