Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,893 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:08 AM

Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year - Nairaland / General (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year (25711 Views)

Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year / Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year / A Christmas Message To Nairalanders By Jasonscoolari. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by Thegoodone13(m): 11:20am On Dec 29, 2020
Let me shout out to myself . Thegoodone13

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by Sheriman(m): 11:26am On Dec 29, 2020
SpicyMimi:

Awwwwwh Glad I made you smile cheesy

Wawuuu! Seriously?? Yaaay! I can’t wait ooo!

But do you mind revealing your name to me please? Lol
Don't worry just relax I want it to be a surprise package
Love SpicyMimi Polo T-shirt
Love any industrial Lady
Please Nairalanders patronize SpicyMimi for any affordable and quality Round-neck V-neck, Polo and T-shirt

1 Like

Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by Sijo01(f): 11:34am On Dec 29, 2020
Emeka71:
My shout-out goes to:
Omotayor123
Slawormir (always appearing in every homepage)
Hayprof
Wait a minute; where is SIJO01
Mukina2
And my other friends on this forum.

Right behind you smiley
Compliment of the season to you.
Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by Nasty22(m): 11:40am On Dec 29, 2020
Mine is specifically to mooojy... God continues to bless and increase you for your selfless attitude of giving even to those you rarely know... We appreciate you sir.. Stay blessed �
Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by SpicyMimi(f): 11:40am On Dec 29, 2020
Sheriman:

Don't worry just relax I want it to be a surprise package
Love SpicyMimi Polo T-shirt
Love any industrial Lady
Please Nairalanders patronize SpicyMimi for any affordable and quality Round-neck V-neck, Polo and T-shirt
Wawuuuuuuuuuu you just made my morning grin
Awwwwwwh thank you so much for this o! Really really appreciate and extremely grateful from the bottom of my heart cheesy

God bless you soooo muchhhh!!!

Really looking forward cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by hapsonv: 11:40am On Dec 29, 2020
my shoutout goes to Viceddy95 for saving my mums life during covid 19 pandemic period. may God continue to bless and uplift u sir. thanks once again. And to everyone that saved souls in one way or the other, ur pockets will never run dry in Jesus Name. (Amen).
Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by Eaglesence: 11:45am On Dec 29, 2020
Fvckhypocrite:
Good morning babe

I will put you on my list next time
Let me follow you sef

grin grin grin
Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by Swiftlee(m): 11:45am On Dec 29, 2020
My special shout to this great guys!! They actually made my 2020 on nairaland! You guys are exceptional and selfless and continue being good!Kudos! Lexusgs430, Justwise, mimilyrics, aprokodaughter, lagosismyhome grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by Mhizkel(f): 11:50am On Dec 29, 2020
nurain150:
Me looking at my mentions after seeing the thread zero Mhizkel
I'm honoured smiley

1 Like

Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by Damdeyz(m): 11:52am On Dec 29, 2020
My shout out goes to Robonski15, Robonski16, aquatic1, ab1x, and excelsiorfarm for their immeasurable contribution to educating young fish farmers in that thread with over 506 pages of pure practical and applicable steps in catfish farming. I hail you guys. GOD will bless you. As you shared this knowledge you guys will never run down.
Also, my shout out goes to AptSpeaker for his contribution in teaching how a person can become a more effective public speaker. GOD Bless you real good.

I heard pocohantas is a philanthropist, and I'm wondering if it's the stew she cooks she gives away to Nairalanders. She's knowledgeable though.

1 Like

Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by Lexusgs430: 11:57am On Dec 29, 2020
Swiftlee:
My special shout to this great guys!! They actually made my 2020 on nairaland! You guys are exceptional and selfless and continue being good!Kudos! Lexusgs430, Justwise, mimilyrics, aprokodaughter, lagosismyhome grin

I sabi our usual beer parlour........... This Lee, is very Swift........... grin
Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by justi4jesu(f): 11:59am On Dec 29, 2020
ddjay:
A.theistandproud j.ust2endowed d.rjprince justi4jesu etc.if i did not mention you, abeg no vex

Awwww Thanks kiss kiss kiss
Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by Nobody: 12:01pm On Dec 29, 2020
So many
Top most

Arrongantbro
Tolu121
Ifyways
Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by adeiza4u(m): 12:07pm On Dec 29, 2020
Godpikin4real:

Awwwww. So so so touching. This is one of d best comments ve read so far. God bless the giver abundantly in 2021 and beyond and bless u too for being appreciative.
Amen and amen. Thanks
Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by Tolu121: 12:12pm On Dec 29, 2020
NLReposter:
So many
Top most

Arrongantbro
Tolu121
Ifyways
cool cool

We dey wait you to come give award this year
Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by sesan85(m): 12:13pm On Dec 29, 2020
PDPdestroyer:
Shout-out to my favorite nairalanders - seunmsg, legendhero, arrewa, ODVanguard, GoatandYamTheory, Uptimum123, Golan007, NGpatroit, QuotaSystem, Ethicallyright (hope I got this correct), Deadlytruth, Sesan85, SilverNorGold and all other patriots on this forum
Edit: how on earth did I forget Omenka
I'm very much appreciative.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by adeiza4u(m): 12:13pm On Dec 29, 2020
InvertedHammer:

/

Congratulations!

Let me know when you finish service.

/
Okay sir. God willing, I'll inform you come March sir.
Thank you so much.
May the Lord continue to keep you and your loved ones, grant you your desires and lift you higher. ��
Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by Ouchbabe(f): 12:17pm On Dec 29, 2020
Sheriman:

Ouchbabe I love you from my heart
I love you too
Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by richmanrichard: 12:19pm On Dec 29, 2020
my shout out goes to akpamgbor and mooojy.you two saved my ass .ofcoz i miss Nwaamaiikpe and Adaogwashi. finally, i specially wanna thank all d nairalanders that has in one way or the other added value to a fellow nairalander.
Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by Leezah(f): 12:20pm On Dec 29, 2020
kiss
Mubbyleey:
Shout out to you guys... You guys really made 2020 fantastic for me. Some of you here can be pain in the ass at times but i couldn't help it following you guys because of the values you guys give out daily here on nairaland, through your comments.

Keep being you!!! These are the realest people on Nairaland... I learn daily from you guys & y'all always put smile on my face everytime i log on.

Romanoff, MJBOLT, naptu2, purples25, LadyTianna, Marvieduke, adg98, sweetmelanin, 9jatriot, Rosskivvy, thebosstrevor1, NGpatriot, Bonjovi13, Chiquitq, BitterSoul, makanma, TecM0, crackhaus, Oizee, lilyheaven, Psych412, dederocs, Navar, Magnoliaa, JoeEeL, obowunmi, LordKO, TheRedpillguy, emmaodet, Dpsychologist, GLYCOLYSISS, Yoighaman, Priscyized, layla129, blinking001, ibkonekt, Randy100, Fisher007, HolyCaligula(m), Regex, Drfinn, hfinest1, PerfectMatchNG, Pascopele, Leezah, donstan18, MrBrownJay1, acidtalk, LabuleofNigeria, Wolgrace, eezeribe, Newboss, nuggarito, Shugavee, Biglittlelois, swaggzo, Oluromantic, czarr, Zabiboy, WORDWORLD, purpinkx, Blackmoran, AussiePlayboy, Explorers, CaveAdullam, Factfinder1, ekaF, pansophist, bodybuilder, crackkhaus, bukatyne, 24kmagic, izzou, Fuadeiza, Omar09, BossDante, NwaAmaikpe, JONNYSPUTE, ColonelEmeka, TonyeBarcanista, SmellingAnus, Martinez79, Martinez39, ikp120, FROGMAN10, NiRfreak, deebrain, ThierryJay, Belafonte,, ubunja, Quinolone, Donshaga, Mynd44, tosyne2much, lalasticlala, Toks2008, olaboy33, Mzflexydeeva, Seun, CharlesNneji1

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by Fuckingmallam45(m): 12:22pm On Dec 29, 2020
fergie001:

A great 2021 ahead guys.

God bless you all.

Nonetheless, I oppose this list in all of its entirety because it is skewed to favour a particular side.

How can ebukahades10 be Congratulating gbest90 Wordson crazygod openmine theboss100.....

We have decided to form our faction;

Shout out to Kyase (and his cancelling guy who coincidentally is a United fan) grin, ray07 redblood01 fuckingmallam45 emeijeh

Adopted real fans of United.... ghettokid1 vickyrotex
We have donated angelfrost to them.

grin grin grin

Sammy07..........another great guy. God Bless You.
In OBJ's voice...I am proud of my Ohuhuness, Igboness and Nigerianess
Shoutout to you boss of boss, wishing you many more in return
Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by Fuckingmallam45(m): 12:24pm On Dec 29, 2020
fergie001:

Big ups and a prosperous 2021 to my men....God Bless You plenty.
No dull moments with you you guyz, God will answer our needs this 2021.

In the order of Seniority grin
(ghettokid1)
Kyase redblood01 fuckingmallam45 emeijeh ray07

crazygod wordson ebukahades10 gbest90

vickyrotex

angelfrost
Shoutout to Oga nla
Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by whitedove(m): 12:28pm On Dec 29, 2020
My SHOUTOUT goes to the DAAAAAMMM nigger,slawmir, always hitting it on the head
Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by Swiftlee(m): 12:31pm On Dec 29, 2020
Lexusgs430:

I sabi our usual beer parlour........... This Lee, is very Swift........... grin
Bossman always funny!! grin grin Cheers man cheesy
Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by Humorme2(f): 12:36pm On Dec 29, 2020
DivineGrace123, Mama God bless you.

XXII grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by Modikko(m): 12:37pm On Dec 29, 2020
Compliments of the season. �
NekkyCee:
Shout out to:

Newcastle2023
Tammyanybody
EngrBriggs
Seeker123
Modikko
Heineken
Seankhalifa
Daben1
Kaeboy
Kentsol
Leks4sure
Jarus
Righteousness2
Letousche

And a host of others! Thank you! You made NL worthwhile. wink
Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by Nobody: 12:39pm On Dec 29, 2020
God bless and protect my big brothers who really helped me this year
I'm really grateful to you guys and pray to be a better person and also help others
God bless u Sir Gentlerassky
God bless u Sir mooojy u really helped me and please forgive me
God bless u Sir hresso u really helped a nigga
Love u cho25bc
Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by 217seventeen: 12:41pm On Dec 29, 2020
[s]
Kyase:

Esaàaa
Hope to see all of us in 2021 and beyond
[/s]
Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by Candycrushy(f): 12:41pm On Dec 29, 2020
To those I can't really remember their names grin grin
Thanks everyone and a happy new year in advance
Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by viceddy95(m): 12:45pm On Dec 29, 2020
hapsonv:
my shoutout goes to Viceddy95 for saving my mums life during covid 19 pandemic period. may God continue to bless and uplift u sir. thanks once again. And to everyone that saved souls in one way or the other, ur pockets will never run dry in Jesus Name. (Amen).
We thank God...thanks for the appreciation....How is ur mum now,hope she is better now..

1 Like

Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by Kyase(m): 12:52pm On Dec 29, 2020
fergie001:

Big ups and a prosperous 2021 to my men....God Bless You plenty.
No dull moments with you you guyz, God will answer our needs this 2021.

In the order of Seniority grin
(ghettokid1)
Kyase redblood01 fuckingmallam45 emeijeh ray07

crazygod wordson ebukahades10 gbest90

vickyrotex

angelfrost
Lol angelfrost see where you dey grin
Vickyrotex sef

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (23) (Reply)

5 Great Features You Miss As A Guest On Nairaland / Fuel Tanker Explodes In Ewu, Edo. Lives Lost, Property Destroyed (pics) / Topic-Based [Following] & New Topic Bugfix (New Nairaland Update)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.