Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:51 AM

Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year - Nairaland / General (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year (25738 Views)

Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year / Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year / A Christmas Message To Nairalanders By Jasonscoolari. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by emmaodet: 10:18pm On Jan 01, 2021
Regex:

I'm glad my posts made your year.

I'd also wanna take this opportunity to thank these men!

Emmaodet my man!

Thanks y'all and every other notable men propelling the gospel of TRP.

Uwc bro. Thanks also.

You people have really shaped my life in a way i can't explain.

Now am a man with full masculinity.

Thanks very much
Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by emmaodet: 10:27pm On Jan 01, 2021
[quote author=Martinez39s post=97621520] Thanks for the mention. More success and red pill to you.

I will like to use this opportunity to send a shoutout to the following:

Emmaodet[/b] (my chairman. May your days be long. cheesy )

Amen ooooooooooo

Inspector Martinez including RisenPhoenix1, LordAdam16, Regex, Zabiboy, Raalsalghul, crackkhaus, CAPSLOCKED, Ilekokonit, ichidodo, franchasng, pansophist, Acidosis, ubunja i thank you all. You all have made my time or stay on nairaland worth it.
I have learnt alot, i mean a lot from you guys that money can't buy.

Tbh, i am a better version of myself when compared to the first day i logged in to nairaland.

I stumbled on nairaland more or less by mistake when i googled search on cars to buy and i was re-routed to the car section of naiaraland. Ever since then, i got hooked to naiaraland and it has become more or less an addiction.

I love you alll, Thank you

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by Nobody: 10:38pm On Jan 01, 2021
cooooooks:
smiley smiley

I think it's 6.

grin i'll be sure to remember that.
Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by SmellingAnus(m): 11:28pm On Jan 01, 2021
Mubbyleey:
Shout out to you guys... You guys really made 2020 fantastic for me. Some of you here can be pain in the ass at times but i couldn't help it following you guys because of the values you guys give out daily here on nairaland, through your comments.

Keep being you!!! These are the realest people on Nairaland... I learn daily from you guys & y'all always put smile on my face everytime i log on.

Romanoff, MJBOLT, naptu2, purples25, LadyTianna, Marvieduke, adg98, sweetmelanin, 9jatriot, Rosskivvy, thebosstrevor1, NGpatriot, Bonjovi13, Chiquitq, BitterSoul, makanma, TecM0, crackhaus, Oizee, lilyheaven, Psych412, dederocs, Navar, Magnoliaa, JoeEeL, obowunmi, LordKO, TheRedpillguy, emmaodet, Dpsychologist, GLYCOLYSISS, Yoighaman, Priscyized, layla129, blinking001, ibkonekt, Randy100, Fisher007, HolyCaligula(m), Regex, Drfinn, hfinest1, PerfectMatchNG, Pascopele, Leezah, donstan18, MrBrownJay1, acidtalk, LabuleofNigeria, Wolgrace, eezeribe, Newboss, nuggarito, Shugavee, Biglittlelois, swaggzo, Oluromantic, czarr, Zabiboy, WORDWORLD, purpinkx, Blackmoran, AussiePlayboy, Explorers, CaveAdullam, Factfinder1, ekaF, pansophist, bodybuilder, crackkhaus, bukatyne, 24kmagic, izzou, Fuadeiza, Omar09, BossDante, NwaAmaikpe, JONNYSPUTE, ColonelEmeka, TonyeBarcanista, SmellingAnus, Martinez79, Martinez39, ikp120, FROGMAN10, NiRfreak, deebrain, ThierryJay, Belafonte,, ubunja, Quinolone, Donshaga, Mynd44, tosyne2much, lalasticlala, Toks2008, olaboy33, Mzflexydeeva, Seun, CharlesNneji1
thanks n happy new year ..
Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by Raalsalghul: 8:13am On Jan 02, 2021
[quote author=emmaodet post=97628741][/quote]

Thanks bro. Wishing you a Happy New Year too.

1 Like

Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by Oizee(f): 1:00pm On Jan 02, 2021
Mubbyleey:
Shout out to you guys... You guys really made 2020 fantastic for me. Some of you here can be pain in the ass at times but i couldn't help it following you guys because of the values you guys give out daily here on nairaland, through your comments.

Keep being you!!! These are the realest people on Nairaland... I learn daily from you guys & y'all always put smile on my face everytime i log on.

Romanoff, MJBOLT, naptu2, purples25, LadyTianna, Marvieduke, adg98, sweetmelanin, 9jatriot, Rosskivvy, thebosstrevor1, NGpatriot, Bonjovi13, Chiquitq, BitterSoul, makanma, TecM0, crackhaus, Oizee, lilyheaven, Psych412, dederocs, Navar, Magnoliaa, JoeEeL, obowunmi, LordKO, TheRedpillguy, emmaodet, Dpsychologist, GLYCOLYSISS, Yoighaman, Priscyized, layla129, blinking001, ibkonekt, Randy100, Fisher007, HolyCaligula(m), Regex, Drfinn, hfinest1, PerfectMatchNG, Pascopele, Leezah, donstan18, MrBrownJay1, acidtalk, LabuleofNigeria, Wolgrace, eezeribe, Newboss, nuggarito, Shugavee, Biglittlelois, swaggzo, Oluromantic, czarr, Zabiboy, WORDWORLD, purpinkx, Blackmoran, AussiePlayboy, Explorers, CaveAdullam, Factfinder1, ekaF, pansophist, bodybuilder, crackkhaus, bukatyne, 24kmagic, izzou, Fuadeiza, Omar09, BossDante, NwaAmaikpe, JONNYSPUTE, ColonelEmeka, TonyeBarcanista, SmellingAnus, Martinez79, Martinez39, ikp120, FROGMAN10, NiRfreak, deebrain, ThierryJay, Belafonte,, ubunja, Quinolone, Donshaga, Mynd44, tosyne2much, lalasticlala, Toks2008, olaboy33, Mzflexydeeva, Seun, CharlesNneji1
aww! I'm blushing right now, I'm so honoured bro, may God bless you completely. I wish u an amazing and prosperous New year
Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by BIGGESThead6: 1:14pm On Jan 02, 2021
ThatFairGuy1:
Shout out to all The Patriots, The progressives, The Omoluabis, our brothers from the East and our indispensable Ipob member. grin

Maximum respect to you all, 2020 was a wonderful year with you on NL. God bless you

lemme try some out,
Omenka
Legendhero
Sammy07
symplyleo
helinues
Slap44
Lukaspodolski
Arrewa
Nwanyiogwashi
Racoon (Tinubuist ).
Kriss216 (davash222) ghetto politician(4 Nigerian ladies for you).
Where's achalugoNwa/MsAllison/Raymondigbalode/260sixty.
Bighead9/Biggesthead6.
Wickedfact
Igbochief001
Techm0

SilverNorGold
OzonNengiTheory
MelesZenawi
And host of others I can't remember now.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by EkopSparoAyara(m): 1:23pm On Jan 02, 2021
iamloyalty:
Souloho19 : My wizard NL writer u keep giving me solid back to back hits in the literature section (wish you quick recovery). Still ur fan.

LarrySun : One of my favorite NL writers that keeps me so engrossed in reading hard core crime thrillers ( though I quarreled with him shall for the slow pace of the story). keep the flag high.

EkopSparoAyara : You don't get tired commenting do u? I had to vote u in an online literature competition cos of ur motivating comments.

Feelamong : Shout out to this great mind for a creating a very educative thread on TB investment and all the great contributors in the investment section/construction section. You guys are the really MVP of NL.

Modified:
Righteousness : I admire your zeal)

Legendary NwaAmaikpe : The most intelligent person on NL/king of savagery.

Slawomiir : crazy Edo yahoo dammm niggar, I hope he stops all that and become more responsible.

Osheey. Am grateful sis..

There are times when I am low in spirit, but the moment I log on to nairaland and the likes of Centino, Souloho19, Larrysun, Jameskudoski, Kayo80 and the rest gets me glued to my screen, my face changing from a frown to a smile, to sadness, to amazement, to surprise with their intellectual properties, I just find my mojo back..

Shout out to all of them.. To all the commenters, the likes of Honourable356,Ann2012(Always on every literature thread) Queenitee, Kaycee9242, yourself and others too numerous to mention.. God bless you all for making the whole of 2020 worth living for, especially during the Stay at home period..

Let's do it again this 2021..

4 Likes

Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by Ann2012(f): 3:40pm On Jan 02, 2021
EkopSparoAyara:

Osheey. Am grateful bro..

There are times when I am low in spirit, but the moment I log on to nairaland and the likes of Centino, Souloho19, Larrysun, Jameskudoski, Kayo80 and the rest gets me glued to my screen, my face changing from a frown to a smile, to sadness, to amazement, to surprise with their intellectual properties, I just find my mojo back..

Shout out to all of them.. To all the commenters, the likes of Honourable356,Ann2012(Always on every literature thread) Queenitee, Kaycee9242, yourself and others too numerous to mention.. God bless you all for making the whole of 2020 worth living for, especially during the Stay at home period..

2021..... we move on Bro smiley

1 Like

Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by dollytino4real(f): 4:06pm On Jan 02, 2021
SmellingAnus:
thanks n happy new year ..
dis one n.a. old NL
Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by dollytino4real(f): 4:12pm On Jan 02, 2021
na so I bad reach? nobody gave me a shout out maka y?
Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:51pm On Jan 02, 2021
ThatFairGuy1:
Shout out to all The Patriots, The progressives, The Omoluabis, our brothers from the East and our indispensable Ipob member. grin

Maximum respect to you all, 2020 was a wonderful year with you on NL. God bless you

lemme try some out,
Omenka
Legendhero
Sammy07
symplyleo
helinues
Slap44
Lukaspodolski
Arrewa
Nwanyiogwashi
Racoon (Tinubuist ).
Kriss216 (davash222) ghetto politician(4 Nigerian ladies for you).
Where's achalugoNwa/MsAllison/Raymondigbalode/260sixty.
Bighead9/Biggesthead6.
Wickedfact
Igbochief001
Techm0

SilverNorGold
OzonNengiTheory
MelesZenawi
And host of others I can't remember now.
From all of us @[b][/b] : THANK YOU ooo patriot cheesy

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by ThatFairGuy1: 9:59pm On Jan 02, 2021
post=97652900:
From all of us @[b][/b] : THANK YOU ooo patriot cheesy
Dem Manna sir grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by weyreypey: 9:01am On Jan 03, 2021
radautoworks:
Thanks to those that shouted me out.

1) ThatNi.ccur for proving misconceptions about NLers wrong
2) the entire Uber thread (I won't mention names dem plenty)!
3) Heavenly.Bang for savaging the Mercedes Benz thread only to get one at the end of the year upsetting them even further grin
4) Sirle.ke for his one man NL takeover
5) dru.23 for his 180 forcing me to agree with him repeatedly
6) weyreypey et al because NL will be dry without him/her/them grin
7) pattyf.b. Never interacted with her but she has helped many
cool blackbish.op for doing his piece to help NLers
9) to be continued once my temporary amnesia clears
10) egunmoga.ji2 for savagery and frustrating haters
11) amdm.an for teaching me how to resist the urge to salaye more
If this is your way of apologizing.... Accepted.
Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by Nobody: 1:52pm On Jan 03, 2021
EkopSparoAyara:

Welcome. Am female though.

1 Like

Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by Kaycee9242(m): 6:37pm On Jan 03, 2021
EkopSparoAyara:

Im happy we entered 2021 together brotherly

1 Like

Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by Liftedhands(f): 6:44pm On Jan 03, 2021
creamylicious:
Shout out to @ liftedh ands for coming through for me
Awww don't mention. Happy new year .
Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by zimunachimdi: 10:54am On Jan 04, 2021
My Shout out goesa
Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by queenbetsy(f): 10:54am On Jan 04, 2021
Peppermintflav:
My shout out goes to the following: kosky, MizzD, safarigirl, Venita, switlily25, Twaci, Mimienudles, prettybae23, queenbetsy, sweettease, Liliantalks, kestolove95, curvysola, Ladylite, obembet, Facebooker, Amatarasha, Prettydiamond, obontami, Lamanii22, Joystark, missimelda01. These are girls I would love to date shocked I sent dm to many dem no respond grin grin Happy new 2021 to you all.
Happy New Year to you too. Re-send the pm
Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by zimunachimdi: 3:21pm On Jan 04, 2021
My shout outs goes to my sister Floraec( Sis may God strengthen you and crown your efforts with success). If you are in Onitsha and its environs contact "Flora-treats" for Your Peanut,ice-cream, small chops etc

Screwface: Your diary and the manner in which you write is something else. I admire the role you play as a husband and a father. Happy New Year sir.

Slaywifey: Mummy, longest time ma. Trust you and your family are doing great. Your diary has inspired me in many ways especially that post about saving up.

In fact, shout out to all nairalanders.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by Nobody: 4:45pm On Jan 04, 2021
Thank you, sir
suzzyrims:
Shoutout to oakpearl( thanks for the continuous stock picks.
Shoutout to pipsbasketing( thanks for the free forex knowledge you share from time to time?
Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by Torie8(f): 5:19pm On Jan 04, 2021
jawalis:

In this world of pain and suffering, I never thought I would be able to meet someone like you. You’ve made me realize how to truly live a life of joy and happiness. This Year I thank God for the greatest gift I ever received – You!

Happy new year
Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by Torie8(f): 5:24pm On Jan 04, 2021
topsquino:

Thanks dear. I owe you a bottle of wine cheesy
Yea
Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by darkgal: 10:29pm On Jan 04, 2021
Heineken:
UDUJ
Seanwilliam
Favourflavour
NekkyCee
Darkgal
Omotaday
Real1000
Iyajelili
CanadaOrBust
Houseofglam7
Haffaze777
Heniford
Orgylover
Aden777
Noordeen
Generaloluseye. I celebrate you all...ogadinma.

Thanks so much dear, happy New Year

1 Like

Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by rezzy: 10:39pm On Jan 04, 2021
ahnie:
Shout-out to all Diarylanders....I love you all.
Poshestmina
crackhaus
schoolshoe
folake4u
mama zane (glitteringstar)
rezzy
mzrapper
maynation
teetopic
cassyrooy

and lastly to my wonderful mizz ziino

happy new year. thanks
Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by Ladylite: 10:47pm On Jan 04, 2021
queenbetsy:
Happy New Year to you too. Re-send the pm
Mummy I greet you o
Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by Peppermintflav: 11:17pm On Jan 04, 2021
Mynd44
Lalasticala
Listen to your people. Naira land has been dormant for almost a decade. Your people have suggestions that will make this place better. Heed our advice
Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by poshestmina(f): 10:41am On Jan 05, 2021
ahnie:
Shout-out to all Diarylanders....I love you all.
Poshestmina
crackhaus
schoolshoe
folake4u
mama zane (glitteringstar)
rezzy
mzrapper
maynation
teetopic
cassyrooy

and lastly to my wonderful mizz ziino

Love you too.
Wishing you a fulfilling 2021!
Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by EkopSparoAyara(m): 11:37am On Jan 05, 2021
iamloyalty:
Welcome. Am female though.
Oh, pardon my manners..
modified..
Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by queenbetsy(f): 1:16pm On Jan 05, 2021
Ladylite:
Mummy I greet you o
Hello ma, how are you doing? I'm not sure I know who this is

1 Like

Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by queenitee(f): 1:28pm On Jan 05, 2021
EkopSparoAyara:

Osheey. Am grateful sis..

Yesss��� Happy new year❤️❤️❤️

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply)

Fuel Tanker Explodes In Ewu, Edo. Lives Lost, Property Destroyed (pics) / Topic-Based [Following] & New Topic Bugfix (New Nairaland Update) / s

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.