Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,336 members, 7,780,879 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:53 AM

A Must Have Non-repainting Tool For Every Forex Trader Wishing To Be Profitable! - Investment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / A Must Have Non-repainting Tool For Every Forex Trader Wishing To Be Profitable! (1869 Views)

EFCC Nabs Forex Trader For Failing To Fulfil 35% Monthly ROI / The Richest Forex Trader In The World! / 10 Tips Every Forex Newbie Needs To Know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Must Have Non-repainting Tool For Every Forex Trader Wishing To Be Profitable! by kingviny: 11:32am On Jan 15, 2021
Hi guys
Re: A Must Have Non-repainting Tool For Every Forex Trader Wishing To Be Profitable! by kingviny: 1:48pm On Jan 17, 2021
God is good.
Re: A Must Have Non-repainting Tool For Every Forex Trader Wishing To Be Profitable! by Abilistic(m): 4:32pm On Jan 17, 2021
craves:

That thing is an indicator, an old one for that matter. No need to argue with you, its obvious u were scammed and you are just trying to rescam.

Lol...

Indeed there's no point arguing with him, he's obviously not a TRADER but a gullible marketer, just looking newbies to scam.

Ordinary repainting fractural indicator with weekly pivot points he's bragging about, calling 'tools'.

I no fit laugh abeg grin grin
Re: A Must Have Non-repainting Tool For Every Forex Trader Wishing To Be Profitable! by kingviny: 5:05pm On Jan 17, 2021
Abilistic:

Lol...

Indeed there's no point arguing with him, he's obviously not a TRADER but a gullible marketer, just looking newbies to scam.

Ordinary repainting fractural indicator with weekly pivot points he's bragging about, calling 'tools'.

I no fit laugh abeg grin grin

I have told you that it is not a weekly pivot line. Is it that you can't read!? Does weekly pivot line remains when you switch to lower time frame?

This tool picks key weekly prices, marks then and don't change. Because it is a very strong price point, it always cause reaction on lower time frame which is what this strategy is all about.

You have to be very careful the way you label people. Do you know what it is to call someone a scammer? Me a marketer! I don't blame you. Where did you see fractals on the chart ITK, how old are you in fx? Well, those who need it are already calling.
Re: A Must Have Non-repainting Tool For Every Forex Trader Wishing To Be Profitable! by Abilistic(m): 6:10pm On Jan 17, 2021
kingviny:

I have told you that it is not a weekly pivot line. Is it that you can't read!? Does weekly pivot line remains when you switch to lower time frame?

This tool picks key weekly prices, marks then and don't change. Because it is a very strong price point, it always cause reaction on lower time frame which is what this strategy is all about.

You have to be very careful the way you label people. Do you know what it is to call someone a scammer? Me a marketer! I don't blame you. Where did you see fractals on the chart ITK, how old are you in fx? Well, those who need it are already calling.

And you call yourself a trader?
Weekly pivot points changes every Sunday on market open and remains same till the end of the week, no matter the time frame you switch to even on 1 MT.

You really don't know or understand the indicators you are selling abi 'renting' cheesy

What's the difference between your so called tool and the attached pics?

Oga go find work abeg.

1 Like

Re: A Must Have Non-repainting Tool For Every Forex Trader Wishing To Be Profitable! by kingviny: 9:43pm On Jan 17, 2021
The calculation upon which a pivot point is drawn is different from this tool that marks KEY WEEKLY SWINGS! and that's the big difference.

Yes, you see lines in both, but they are not the same. You can pick number of years in the past and pip range with this tool. Stop jumping into conclusions as you are about to miss out!

Secondly, why not learn to conduct yourself with decorum on social space. Internet never forgets you know. Courtesy demands that you make your point logicall and allow the other party defend theirs. That way it shows you are well bred.

This tool once again only deals with those weekly prices in the past that sent the market down significantly. It is such powerful lines that are used in the future to bank good moves when the market rejects on them in the future. It is not any of the various types of pivot, not at all!

The other dots(barry) is readily available on the Net and it is just there for support and resistant purposes. But the main thing are those lines and how it is used.

Good luck with your pivot, this is not pivot, it is a discovery by a team of combined traders with over 30 years of experience. I won't join issues with you again. Time is money.
Re: A Must Have Non-repainting Tool For Every Forex Trader Wishing To Be Profitable! by kingviny: 11:59am On Jan 24, 2021
Happy Sunday
Re: A Must Have Non-repainting Tool For Every Forex Trader Wishing To Be Profitable! by kingviny: 4:13pm On Jan 26, 2021
Hi guys

(1) (2) (Reply)

REMINDER !!!!!!!!!!! Openex Airdrop Mining Is Ongoing I Have Collected 195 OEX / Ignore / I Need A Good Investment Plan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.