Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,295 members, 7,780,693 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 07:45 PM

"I Go Leave This Music For Una" - Davido Tweets After Quarrel With Burnaboy - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "I Go Leave This Music For Una" - Davido Tweets After Quarrel With Burnaboy (60717 Views)

Sophia Momodu Threatens To Burn Everything After Davido's Tweets / My Show This December At Eko Atlantic Was Not Approved, Davido Tweets. Photos / Davido Tweets About His Crowded Sierra Leone Tour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I Go Leave This Music For Una" - Davido Tweets After Quarrel With Burnaboy by ebukajay184: 3:27pm On Dec 28, 2020
After his recent quarrel with Burnaboy at Twist nightclub in Ghana, Davido took to his Twitter handle to say that he will quit music, IgbereTV reports.

He wrote:

"I go leave this music for Una"
https://twitter.com/davido/status/1343526261164027904?s=19

See video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=20yRFhcUX1E

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "I Go Leave This Music For Una" - Davido Tweets After Quarrel With Burnaboy by osamz007: 3:52pm On Dec 28, 2020
WHO GO SUFFER AM ??

139 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "I Go Leave This Music For Una" - Davido Tweets After Quarrel With Burnaboy by Nobody: 3:54pm On Dec 28, 2020
Arrrrrrrh
which music?? music abi noise?
no better lyrics wey make sense !

214 Likes 13 Shares

Re: "I Go Leave This Music For Una" - Davido Tweets After Quarrel With Burnaboy by BrutalJab: 3:54pm On Dec 28, 2020
osamz007:
WHO GO SUFFER AM ??
Your ear go too suffer am.

You will be forced to start listening to cultural songs and ina ina ina ina ina

she tell me say x500. grin

291 Likes 18 Shares

Re: "I Go Leave This Music For Una" - Davido Tweets After Quarrel With Burnaboy by BrutalJab: 3:56pm On Dec 28, 2020
gaius01:
Arrrrrrrh
which music?? music abi noise?
no better lyrics wey make sense !
Yet FALL went Gold in US and Canada.

Stop hating Davido and work on your miserable life

444 Likes 31 Shares

Re: "I Go Leave This Music For Una" - Davido Tweets After Quarrel With Burnaboy by Nobody: 3:58pm On Dec 28, 2020
BrutalJab:

Yet FALL went Gold in US and Canada.

Stop hating Davido and work on your miserable life

If I was talking to you then you got the gut to insult me. but I wasn't referring to you. and yet you called my life a miserable one.

am reporting this right away.

Modified.
cheesy cheesy cheesy

I swear down nairaland is a comic on its own.. So because I didn't act like some morons will do it now seems like am feeble or am a 'cry cry baby' abi? grin grin grin

I love to act in a civilities way. If una dey expect insult like every average Nairalander would do, bro/sis I Wont do that!

And for those mentioning Me, you are free if you haven't curse anybody you can tell me talk but of you are guilty just goan sit down. Shogbo !

170 Likes 15 Shares

Re: "I Go Leave This Music For Una" - Davido Tweets After Quarrel With Burnaboy by Nobody: 4:07pm On Dec 28, 2020
Leave na, mtcheeew.
I don't even know why you're popular.
Johnny drille, burna boy, fireboy and even rema sing pass you sef. sad

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "I Go Leave This Music For Una" - Davido Tweets After Quarrel With Burnaboy by Trendy247: 4:22pm On Dec 28, 2020
gaius01:

If I was talking to you then you got the gut to insult me. but I wasn't referring to you. and yet you called my life a miserable one.

grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Go Leave This Music For Una" - Davido Tweets After Quarrel With Burnaboy by Taiwoa990: 4:44pm On Dec 28, 2020
Re: "I Go Leave This Music For Una" - Davido Tweets After Quarrel With Burnaboy by Hazlett1988: 4:48pm On Dec 28, 2020
Tule-E Choke,OBO to the world

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "I Go Leave This Music For Una" - Davido Tweets After Quarrel With Burnaboy by BrutalJab: 4:53pm On Dec 28, 2020
gaius01:

Oh it can pain you like this?

But you were calling someone's sweat and music noise?

Go and take care of your miserable life abeg

149 Likes 10 Shares

Re: "I Go Leave This Music For Una" - Davido Tweets After Quarrel With Burnaboy by leaculpa: 6:11pm On Dec 28, 2020
Always causing trouble and playing victim.

What is the correlation between ur rude, disrespectful boys & music?

Attention seeker oshi.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Go Leave This Music For Una" - Davido Tweets After Quarrel With Burnaboy by festacman(m): 6:13pm On Dec 28, 2020
Here, Omo Baba Olowo (OBO) is simply implying: "Look, I can survive without music but THEY won't dare."

30 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "I Go Leave This Music For Una" - Davido Tweets After Quarrel With Burnaboy by Nobody: 6:55pm On Dec 28, 2020
[s]
BrutalJab:

Oh it can pain you like this?

But you were calling someone's sweat and music noise?

Go and take care of your miserable life abeg
[/s]

Am reporting right away .

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "I Go Leave This Music For Una" - Davido Tweets After Quarrel With Burnaboy by moradeyo59302: 7:32pm On Dec 28, 2020
WHO GO SUFFER AM ??

1 Like

Re: "I Go Leave This Music For Una" - Davido Tweets After Quarrel With Burnaboy by slawormiir: 7:34pm On Dec 28, 2020
Damnnn niggarrrr

First of all in a saner clime davido is not supposed to be singing
He ain't got no talent

35 Likes 8 Shares

Re: "I Go Leave This Music For Una" - Davido Tweets After Quarrel With Burnaboy by Perfectsouth(m): 7:34pm On Dec 28, 2020
Fear no go let am leave music
Leaving music means leaving the
Hype
Money
Jamboree
Free flex
The reputation
E plenty joor

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Go Leave This Music For Una" - Davido Tweets After Quarrel With Burnaboy by Samsimple(m): 7:34pm On Dec 28, 2020
One less frog voice to worry about

Check my signature

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Go Leave This Music For Una" - Davido Tweets After Quarrel With Burnaboy by janedonez(m): 7:34pm On Dec 28, 2020
So bad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "I Go Leave This Music For Una" - Davido Tweets After Quarrel With Burnaboy by fourboys: 7:35pm On Dec 28, 2020
better do, we are tired of frog voice and horrible lyrics....

6 Likes

Re: "I Go Leave This Music For Una" - Davido Tweets After Quarrel With Burnaboy by WiszyFraud: 7:35pm On Dec 28, 2020
. . Lool grin
As if he's even too talented cheesy

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Go Leave This Music For Una" - Davido Tweets After Quarrel With Burnaboy by ofiko123(m): 7:35pm On Dec 28, 2020
Mtchew..
Re: "I Go Leave This Music For Una" - Davido Tweets After Quarrel With Burnaboy by Nobody: 7:35pm On Dec 28, 2020
Welcome idea!

You already mentioned that you're tired of making money.

Ground no level reach everywhere sad

3 Likes

Re: "I Go Leave This Music For Una" - Davido Tweets After Quarrel With Burnaboy by DrayZee: 7:35pm On Dec 28, 2020
Till today, nobody has even seen Burnaboy. How am I sure this whole saga is not orchestrated by Davido?

In a club, Burna and Davido “fought”, yet it’s only one video of Davido we’ve seen, not a single picture of Burna anywhere?

7 Likes

Re: "I Go Leave This Music For Una" - Davido Tweets After Quarrel With Burnaboy by explosiveskull(m): 7:35pm On Dec 28, 2020
G
Re: "I Go Leave This Music For Una" - Davido Tweets After Quarrel With Burnaboy by GoshenNLA(m): 7:35pm On Dec 28, 2020
Anywhere you go, we go, no be your fault that you’re born rich, bad belle just dey vex for no reason

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "I Go Leave This Music For Una" - Davido Tweets After Quarrel With Burnaboy by bluefilm: 7:35pm On Dec 28, 2020
Davido na idiot

Is the fight really about music or is there something else deeper that they want to disclose for now?

Well sha,na una sabi.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Go Leave This Music For Una" - Davido Tweets After Quarrel With Burnaboy by HerMajestyCares(f): 7:35pm On Dec 28, 2020
DAVIDO DON'T LEAVE MUSIC,BECAUSE YOU HAVE ISSUES WITH YOUR COLLEAGUES,

I COMMENT BECAUSE YOU ARE FROM A WEALTHY HOME LIKE ME,

AND GIVING UP OVER LITTLE ISSUES IS NOT WHAT MY WEALTHY PARENT TAUGHT ME.

I Guess Your DAD WILL BE DISAPPOINTED IF YOU DO SO,

I THANK JESUS FOR WEALTH AND LIFE cheesy

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "I Go Leave This Music For Una" - Davido Tweets After Quarrel With Burnaboy by BREYZ: 7:36pm On Dec 28, 2020
Accountantgener:
Good day everyone pls I want this message to get to front-page please.I bought card online from my bank today which is zenith bank amounting to 200naira only for me to discover that the sum of 364naira was debited from my account balance and that simply implies that the bank charges was 164naira.this isn't the first time I notice this as I also discover that each time I make a transfer,after the transfer is successful and am been charged back charges I also do notice another extra illegal 50naira that is usually been debited to my account after subtracting my current balance from my previous balance.every effort to reach the bank directly seems to be in vain.

Do a later to them and if they don't reply, sue the bastards

1 Like

Re: "I Go Leave This Music For Una" - Davido Tweets After Quarrel With Burnaboy by Osnami: 7:36pm On Dec 28, 2020
shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Teddy-A Traditional Wedding Outfits (Photos) / BBNaija: Simi Is Trending Over Her Outfit To The Eviction Show / Offset Replies A Nigerian Begging Him For Money On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.