Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,980 members, 7,806,865 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:01 AM

My girlfriend ass is too big.pls what do I do . Pics added - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My girlfriend ass is too big.pls what do I do . Pics added (2008 Views)

Get A Good Wife, Big Boob's & Big Ass Is Nothing- Lady Says With Unclad Pictures / Is It Advisable I Lick And Rim My Girlfriend's Ass? / 'A Black Girl Without Boobs Or Ass Is Incomplete' - Azanian Rose @GoldenMbali (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My girlfriend ass is too big.pls what do I do . Pics added by Escabado: 3:27pm On Dec 28, 2020
This is not to bash women but this is clear truth .is only in Nigeria you will see a 25 to 30 years girl , she doesn't have a job , no business or skill but she wants to get married . My question to her is What exactly is she going to a man's house to do.i guess to go and empty his bank account. I have thought about this and came to realize dat our girls are scam tools used to extort money from men . You will see a girl well dressed and looking beautiful go close to her and see she has absolutely nothing to offer you or increase your fiance, rather she will reduce the money u have immediately you start been in a relationship with her. And they keep praying to have a husband when they don't have a job .

Who else have noticed this

7 Likes

Re: My girlfriend ass is too big.pls what do I do . Pics added by stacyadams: 3:31pm On Dec 28, 2020
Escabado:
This is not to bash women but this is clear truth .is only in Nigeria you will see a 25 to 30 years girl , she doesn't have a job , no business or skill but she wants to get married . My question bro her is What exactly is she going to a man's house to do.i guess to go and empty his bank account. I have thought about this and came to realize dat our girls are scam tools used to extort money from men . You will see a girl well dressed and looking beautiful go close to her and see she has absolutely nothing to offer you or increase your fiance, rather she will reduce the money u have immediately you start been in a relationship with her. And they keep praying to have a husband when they don't have a job .

I just met one... walai

2 Likes

Re: My girlfriend ass is too big.pls what do I do . Pics added by konkonbilo(m): 3:32pm On Dec 28, 2020
Lol.. Naija gals don suffer for this site.

6 Likes

Re: My girlfriend ass is too big.pls what do I do . Pics added by Lalas247(f): 3:37pm On Dec 28, 2020
Escabado:
This is not to bash women but this is clear truth .is only in Nigeria you will see a 25 to 30 years girl , she doesn't have a job , no business or skill but she wants to get married . My question bro her is What exactly is she going to a man's house to do.i guess to go and empty his bank account. I have thought about this and came to realize dat our girls are scam tools used to extort money from men . You will see a girl well dressed and looking beautiful go close to her and see she has absolutely nothing to offer you or increase your fiance, rather she will reduce the money u have immediately you start been in a relationship with her. And they keep praying to have a husband when they don't have a job .

Lmao
Honestly this sh!t is so funny .... grin

1 Like

Re: My girlfriend ass is too big.pls what do I do . Pics added by Lalas247(f): 3:39pm On Dec 28, 2020
konkonbilo:
Ahhhhh ....
I'm laughing so hard here ....
Re: My girlfriend ass is too big.pls what do I do . Pics added by baralatie(m): 3:40pm On Dec 28, 2020
konkonbilo:
as in!
Re: My girlfriend ass is too big.pls what do I do . Pics added by Escabado: 3:49pm On Dec 28, 2020
Lalas247:

Ahhhhh ....
I'm laughing so hard here ....

But it true that our girls down here has nothing to offer. U live in London can 25 to 3o years old girl in London without any legitimate income be thinking and praying to have a husband that will come be paying all her bills . Is that not a scam

4 Likes

Re: My girlfriend ass is too big.pls what do I do . Pics added by decatalyst(m): 3:49pm On Dec 28, 2020
Lalas247:

Lmao
Honestly this sh!t is so funny .... grin

But it's the truth.

You hear something like "I want a man that can take care of me, friends and family" I want a loving and CARING man that would love me for who I am. Really, love you for being demanding, entitled, and jobless

8 Likes

Re: My girlfriend ass is too big.pls what do I do . Pics added by tnerro1(m): 3:51pm On Dec 28, 2020
Financial reducers grin

3 Likes

Re: My girlfriend ass is too big.pls what do I do . Pics added by Happyguy201: 3:54pm On Dec 28, 2020
they all need to be stoned and thrown into an ocean

2 Likes

Re: My girlfriend ass is too big.pls what do I do . Pics added by 44Bulldog(m): 3:55pm On Dec 28, 2020
True talk

But it'll be better to channel this energy towards improving ur Grammer than carrying Nigerian girl(s) matter for head

Since u think they're all the same...las las u must marry one, you've got no option(s) OP
Re: My girlfriend ass is too big.pls what do I do . Pics added by Happyguy201: 3:56pm On Dec 28, 2020
44Bulldog:
True talk

But it'll be better to channel this energy towards improving ur Grammer than carrying Nigerian girl(s) matter for head

Since u think they're all the same...las las u must marry one, you've got no option(s) OP

instead of focusing on the grammar focus on the message MR lecturer

5 Likes

Re: My girlfriend ass is too big.pls what do I do . Pics added by RedPanthar: 3:58pm On Dec 28, 2020
Here
Re: My girlfriend ass is too big.pls what do I do . Pics added by 44Bulldog(m): 4:00pm On Dec 28, 2020
Happyguy201:

instead of focusing on the grammar focus on the message MR lecturer

Mr student.... learn to read and comprehend

I've already given a reply to the message which was "True talk"

Read again.

How many times will they talk about bash Nigerian women on this site ....na everyday topic, it's becoming annoying aswear. Why the obsession?

Tommorow, another jobless folk will create another topic relating to this

Ain't a SIMP but truth be told na

Everyday Nigerian women this, Nigerian women that....kilode gan

Birds of same feather flocks together...work hard, work on ur self-esteem, make good money. Believe me, you'll be rolling with women of value and not all these cheap cheap urgent 2k b*tches (where u wan meet sef)

2 Likes

Re: My girlfriend ass is too big.pls what do I do . Pics added by Lalas247(f): 4:02pm On Dec 28, 2020
decatalyst:

But it's the truth.

You hear something like "I want a man that can take care of me, friends and family" I want a loving and CARING man that would love me for who I am. Really, love you for being demanding, entitled, and jobless
I find it hard to believe though....
Do you think the economy, society, is to blame?
Don't get me wrong I know and have seen some females in that age bracket who just want a rich man period but I have also seen graduates who are seriously seeking employment but all doors are closee to them .... what should they do ( Nigerians hold on to traditions and back way back womem did nothing but be housewives ( maybe sell small crops or learn some form of trade but men were the providers....now yall complain make it make sense ) you can pick on tradition and disregard another ...

How many guys can testify to meeting a lady whose has nothing going for her but wants a relationship and wealth.
Re: My girlfriend ass is too big.pls what do I do . Pics added by fati2001(m): 4:03pm On Dec 28, 2020
same as Nigerian men don't have nothing to offer aside from sex and chicken cent to their useless counterparts..

1 Share

Re: My girlfriend ass is too big.pls what do I do . Pics added by Lalas247(f): 4:06pm On Dec 28, 2020
Escabado:

But it true that our girls down here has nothing to offer. U live in London can 25 to 3o years old girl in London without any legitimate income be thinking and praying to have a husband that will come be paying all her bills . Is that not a scam

To be honest with you....
Yes from 16 over here we already have jobs well those that want one ... it's easier over here to secure a job if qualified for the role..
But

Don't get it twisted .... we do have ladies who will not work or do any form of labour and expects her man to take care of her.. the issue is guys with money here dont mind and dont complain infact no ones gives a sh!t if she is a gold digger you look elsewhere .. everyday girls go to dubai from London what you think they are doing there lol the difference is chics dont get dragged over her but in Nigeria you lot take it too far ...
There are working class ladies everywhere in that place where you work find a single female there dat within your tax bracket cheesy

1 Like

Re: My girlfriend ass is too big.pls what do I do . Pics added by Escabado: 4:35pm On Dec 28, 2020
Lalas247:

To be honest with you....
Yes from 16 over here we already have jobs well those that want one ... it's easier over here to secure a job if qualified for the role..
But

Don't get it twisted .... we t cheesy

95% of Nigerian girls between the age of 20 to 30 are into Olosho,asha,wo , call girl . All depends on men for survival . Having a female child in Nigeria as of today Is like a punishment to the parents

3 Likes

Re: My girlfriend ass is too big.pls what do I do . Pics added by Yusufisraelj(m): 5:03pm On Dec 28, 2020
Escabado:

95% of Nigerian girls between the age of 20 to 30 are into Olosho,asha,wo , call girl . All depends on men for survival . Having a female child in Nigeria as of today Is like a punishment to the parents

You need serious help, unexposed you talking nonsense, that's the kind of ladies you meet, don't generalize it.
Re: My girlfriend ass is too big.pls what do I do . Pics added by odinson1(m): 5:38pm On Dec 28, 2020
fati2001:
same as Nigerian men don't have nothing to offer aside from sex and chicken cent to their useless counterparts..

2 Likes

Re: My girlfriend ass is too big.pls what do I do . Pics added by decatalyst(m): 5:54pm On Dec 28, 2020
Lalas247:

I find it hard to believe though....
Do you think the economy, society, is to blame?
Don't get me wrong I know and have seen some females in that age bracket who just want a rich man period but I have also seen graduates who are seriously seeking employment but all doors are closee to them .... what should they do ( Nigerians hold on to traditions and back way back womem did nothing but be housewives ( maybe sell small crops or learn some form of trade but men were the providers....now yall complain make it make sense ) you can pick on tradition and disregard another ...

How many guys can testify to meeting a lady whose has nothing going for her but wants a relationship and wealth.

Dear, no body comes to this world to suffer. But most Nigerian girls are wired to be entitled. Immediately you say "hi", "What is your name" then the floodgates of requests are opened!

That's why they are used and dumped! Even used for ritual purpose!

How can you be demanding what your own father didn't give you or could offer?

1 Like

Re: My girlfriend ass is too big.pls what do I do . Pics added by born2loveee(f): 6:04pm On Dec 28, 2020
It's really tiring to always read condescending articles about Nigerian women in this forum,reason why I left for a long time to preserve my mental health.
If all the girls you meet are gold diggers it's entirely your fault. Now let's assume your sisters friends or your mom friends daughters are productive and hard-working, then go for them and shut the bleep up . Tueh,,, always whinnying like a child as if you know all the girls/ladies in Nigeria.
Re: My girlfriend ass is too big.pls what do I do . Pics added by Stephenmoka4(m): 6:24pm On Dec 28, 2020
What do you want them to offer?
Re: My girlfriend ass is too big.pls what do I do . Pics added by fati2001(m): 7:18pm On Dec 28, 2020
[quote author=odinson1 post=97502272][/quote]

en pain am... but that's the truth...

AND THEY CAN ALSO OFFER SOMETHING ( LOOKING FOR EXCUSES TO CHEAT)

(1) (Reply)

Would You Have Wished To Give Your Husband Your Virginity? / Cant Believe How This Yahoo Boys Raped This Girl / The Reason Why I Believe God Exists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.