Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,006 members, 7,806,924 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:05 AM

Renua, Femi Giwa-Amu’s Daughter Commits Suicide After Rape Accusations - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Renua, Femi Giwa-Amu’s Daughter Commits Suicide After Rape Accusations (91100 Views)

Photographer Commits Suicide After Leaving A Note In Abuja (Photos) / Young Man Commits Suicide After Losing N1.5 Million In His Bet Account (photos) / 19-year-old UNILORIN Student Commits Suicide After Losing N300m To Forex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Renua, Femi Giwa-Amu’s Daughter Commits Suicide After Rape Accusations by Righteousness2(m): 8:19pm On Dec 28, 2020
KanuSE:

Can you please expatiate @bolded with biblical references?

Suicide is Self Murder! You Have no right to take the life in u. It's not yours

It's all over the Bible
Here are a few

Mark 10:19
Matthew 5:21
Luke 18:20
Matthew 19:18

1 Like

Re: Renua, Femi Giwa-Amu’s Daughter Commits Suicide After Rape Accusations by ipobarethieves: 8:19pm On Dec 28, 2020
sad
Re: Renua, Femi Giwa-Amu’s Daughter Commits Suicide After Rape Accusations by UncommonLogic: 8:19pm On Dec 28, 2020
[[s]quote author=Righteousness2 post=97500019]It's unfortunate she had to take a Life.

You may have been Battered,
You may have been Shattered,
You may have been Scattered,

In all these,
The truth remains that
Suicide is not the way out.
Suicide is Murder
The Consequences of Suicide cannot be Compared to whatever Here..
Suicide is an Expressway to Hell!

Burdens are Lifted at Calvary
Take your Burdens to JESUS
[/quote][/s]

Pastorprenual fraudsters like you are the same ones brainwashing and raping young boys and girls.

Rubbish as usual.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Renua, Femi Giwa-Amu’s Daughter Commits Suicide After Rape Accusations by bluefilm: 8:20pm On Dec 28, 2020
Eyaaaa.

Her father's dîck must have left some indelible traumatic impression both on her young pussy and on her senses too.
Re: Renua, Femi Giwa-Amu’s Daughter Commits Suicide After Rape Accusations by shilz(f): 8:20pm On Dec 28, 2020
But what if it isn't sucide? This daddy is a bad nigga see the kind of people she said he rolls with.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Renua, Femi Giwa-Amu’s Daughter Commits Suicide After Rape Accusations by eteebanky: 8:20pm On Dec 28, 2020
na you kill yourself, none sense
Re: Renua, Femi Giwa-Amu’s Daughter Commits Suicide After Rape Accusations by Samfloxin(m): 8:20pm On Dec 28, 2020
Evilgenuis:
In a sane country the pastor father criminal have a case to answer angry angry angry RIP
young maiden.
It's better to die happy than live in misery sad
She didn't die happy, she killed herself
Re: Renua, Femi Giwa-Amu’s Daughter Commits Suicide After Rape Accusations by siralos135: 8:21pm On Dec 28, 2020
Then Jesus said, “Come to me, all of you who are weary and carry heavy burdens, and I will give you rest.
Matthew 11:28
NLT
Re: Renua, Femi Giwa-Amu’s Daughter Commits Suicide After Rape Accusations by 44Bulldog(m): 8:21pm On Dec 28, 2020
KanuSE:

Can you please expatiate @bolded with biblical references?

Thou shall not kill
Re: Renua, Femi Giwa-Amu’s Daughter Commits Suicide After Rape Accusations by Duridadi: 8:21pm On Dec 28, 2020
WiszyFraud:
,This thing called DEPRESSION na very bad thing oh
Re: Renua, Femi Giwa-Amu’s Daughter Commits Suicide After Rape Accusations by ednut1(m): 8:22pm On Dec 28, 2020
Rip. Useless father
Re: Renua, Femi Giwa-Amu’s Daughter Commits Suicide After Rape Accusations by Dagger111(m): 8:22pm On Dec 28, 2020
I knw of a lady here that told me her father started having canal knowledge of her when she was 6yrs, but he stopped early this year when she threatened him with a knife. The girl is now 21yrs old. She is sexually weird, maybe that's the effect of the rape she got from her father. She added that her dad had stopped performing his responsibilities as he said she also stop making him happy (i.e, allowing him to sex her). I lastly told the girl to inform her mom, she did, her mom almost collapse, she confronted her dad, he apologized and they kept it as secret bt i do pity the girl's life.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Renua, Femi Giwa-Amu’s Daughter Commits Suicide After Rape Accusations by CHARLOE(m): 8:22pm On Dec 28, 2020
The pedophile father shld be arrested ASAP!
Re: Renua, Femi Giwa-Amu’s Daughter Commits Suicide After Rape Accusations by Onyxunlimited(f): 8:23pm On Dec 28, 2020
Tomorrow people will still defend rapists and paedophiles. They will defend the abuser and victim-blame and shame the victim. This country is too toxic.
RIP dear. This is heartwrenching.

6 Likes

Re: Renua, Femi Giwa-Amu’s Daughter Commits Suicide After Rape Accusations by Aksnoopy: 8:23pm On Dec 28, 2020
pocohantas:

As usual! Tell me about, “let’s protect his image”.

At least the mother would die happily-married to her horseband.
It's "Husband", ok!
Re: Renua, Femi Giwa-Amu’s Daughter Commits Suicide After Rape Accusations by Nobody: 8:24pm On Dec 28, 2020
Negroes are regressing.

No invention. Just steal, kill and rape are all they can do.

Poor girl. Your dad should have been born impotent like all the red pillers.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Renua, Femi Giwa-Amu’s Daughter Commits Suicide After Rape Accusations by uBuNiT: 8:24pm On Dec 28, 2020
Righteousness2:
It's unfortunate she had to take her Life.

In all these,
The truth remains that
Suicide is Murder

Make she go. Remember we are too many on earth.
Re: Renua, Femi Giwa-Amu’s Daughter Commits Suicide After Rape Accusations by Kimjongun: 8:25pm On Dec 28, 2020
Why does people commit suicide in Africa? What is the government doing? You can't try this in my country
Re: Renua, Femi Giwa-Amu’s Daughter Commits Suicide After Rape Accusations by BennyDGreat: 8:25pm On Dec 28, 2020
Dagger111:
I knw of a lady here that told me her father started having canal knowledge of her when she was 6yrs, but he stopped early this year when she threatened him with a knife. The girl is now 21yrs old. She is sexually weird, maybe that's the effect of the rape she got from her father. She added that her dad had stopped performing his responsibilities as he said she also stop making him happy (i.e, allowing him to sex her). I lastly told the girl to inform her mom, she did, her mom almost collapse, she confronted her dad, he apologized and they kept it as secret bt i do pity the girl's life.

Her psychology has been messed up. If you can convince her, look for a counsellor/psychologist who can help her. If not, she's like a time bomb

7 Likes

Re: Renua, Femi Giwa-Amu’s Daughter Commits Suicide After Rape Accusations by Femeto: 8:26pm On Dec 28, 2020
Pure wickedness.
Re: Renua, Femi Giwa-Amu’s Daughter Commits Suicide After Rape Accusations by Emaytex(m): 8:26pm On Dec 28, 2020
Righteousness2:
It's unfortunate she had to take a Life.

In all these,
The truth remains that
Suicide is Murder

Gods ways is entirely different from men
Isaiah 55:8-9
Re: Renua, Femi Giwa-Amu’s Daughter Commits Suicide After Rape Accusations by Onyxunlimited(f): 8:27pm On Dec 28, 2020
Dagger111:
What is her mother almost collapsing for when she can't even get justice for her little girl? And she might still be shamelessly married to the spineless prick from hell.
Please tell the girl to get counselling from an expert. It will do her good.

6 Likes

Re: Renua, Femi Giwa-Amu’s Daughter Commits Suicide After Rape Accusations by NaijaRoyalty(m): 8:27pm On Dec 28, 2020
I hate to comment on a thread as these

Rip to the young lady
Re: Renua, Femi Giwa-Amu’s Daughter Commits Suicide After Rape Accusations by NeoWanZaeed(m): 8:27pm On Dec 28, 2020
Was raped at 7. Spoke out at 26. Then c0mmitted suicide. I think twitter fame don enter her head. If she is telling the truth. . Its late. .very late. . Killing herself is n0nsense though. That w0nt ascertain to us she is telling the truth though. . But if its true. . May the Lord expose d dad

4 Likes

Re: Renua, Femi Giwa-Amu’s Daughter Commits Suicide After Rape Accusations by Happyguy201: 8:27pm On Dec 28, 2020
gurunlocker:
I went through her page when I saw the news earlier today, it's so disheartening

please what is the name of her page .
Re: Renua, Femi Giwa-Amu’s Daughter Commits Suicide After Rape Accusations by Nobody: 8:28pm On Dec 28, 2020
Soissons:
99.999% of professed pastors are frauds and charlatans

Argue with your New Testament all you gullible slaves of the gods of men

Las Las your sanity will return one day.
Re: Renua, Femi Giwa-Amu’s Daughter Commits Suicide After Rape Accusations by VicM6: 8:28pm On Dec 28, 2020
No matter how depress you are, suicide shouldn't be an option for you...... We moooove.
Re: Renua, Femi Giwa-Amu’s Daughter Commits Suicide After Rape Accusations by Dagger111(m): 8:28pm On Dec 28, 2020
BennyDGreat:

Her psychology has been messed up. If you can convince her, look for a counsellor/psychologist who can help her. If not, she's like a time bomb

Yes! U are right bro, her psychology has been messed up. When it comes to sex, this girl is so weird that she confessed to me that she uses candle or bottle in the absence of dick to satisfy herself. Very innocent looking and beautiful girl.

In short, her mom sent her to me that she should plead with me to keep it as a secret. I was like, see i want ur mom to knw and that's why i pleaded with you to at least tell ur mom. And i was happy she later got the courage to briefed her.
Re: Renua, Femi Giwa-Amu’s Daughter Commits Suicide After Rape Accusations by Onyxunlimited(f): 8:29pm On Dec 28, 2020
Kimjongun:
Why does people commit suicide in Africa? What is the government doing? You can't try this in my country
What country are you from and what would your government do to the dead body?
Re: Renua, Femi Giwa-Amu’s Daughter Commits Suicide After Rape Accusations by AnanseK(m): 8:29pm On Dec 28, 2020
Righteousness2:
It's unfortunate she had to take her Life.

In all these,
The truth remains that
Suicide is Murder

If she is going to hell, where will her father be going to when he dies?
Re: Renua, Femi Giwa-Amu’s Daughter Commits Suicide After Rape Accusations by firo08(m): 8:29pm On Dec 28, 2020
Words failed me.
Rip young maiden.
Where are the human rights activist's?
Re: Renua, Femi Giwa-Amu’s Daughter Commits Suicide After Rape Accusations by Eriokanmi: 8:29pm On Dec 28, 2020
Evilgenuis:
In a sane country the pastor father criminal have a case to answer angry angry angry RIP
young maiden.
It's better to die happy than live in misery sad
You don't know what you're talking about. Did she die happily by committing suicide?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

What Is The Cause Of Waist Pain / Many People Are Using Paracetamol To Cook Meat! / How I Got Infected With HIV

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.