Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,312 members, 7,808,050 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:59 AM

Renua, Femi Giwa-Amu’s Daughter Commits Suicide After Rape Accusations - Health (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Renua, Femi Giwa-Amu’s Daughter Commits Suicide After Rape Accusations (91105 Views)

Photographer Commits Suicide After Leaving A Note In Abuja (Photos) / Young Man Commits Suicide After Losing N1.5 Million In His Bet Account (photos) / 19-year-old UNILORIN Student Commits Suicide After Losing N300m To Forex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Renua, Femi Giwa-Amu’s Daughter Commits Suicide After Rape Accusations by semyman: 9:22pm On Dec 28, 2020
Pastors are something else no one wants to accept
Mumus will come and tell us he is fake now?
Re: Renua, Femi Giwa-Amu’s Daughter Commits Suicide After Rape Accusations by Bitchiamjay(m): 9:23pm On Dec 28, 2020
I feel so sad right now! Renua! We met in France. She was so smart, intelligent and lively. Christ! Not renua! Last we had a convo was last year. Gosh! cry cry cry
Re: Renua, Femi Giwa-Amu’s Daughter Commits Suicide After Rape Accusations by Stomoney(m): 9:24pm On Dec 28, 2020
Baba have you been to hell before
Eaglesence:

Unfortunately she possibly didnt make it to heaven. I'm not judging but when and if she died in bitternes, Hatred, etc.... Think about it sad
Re: Renua, Femi Giwa-Amu’s Daughter Commits Suicide After Rape Accusations by semyman: 9:25pm On Dec 28, 2020
Omihanifa:

For a lady to damn the reputational consequences of disclosing that she has suffered sexual abuse at the hands of no other than her father and pastor for that matter, then she must have been subjected to a lot of torture indeed.

Majority of these clerics (Christian and Muslim) are deeply involved in occultic practices undecided

Please leave Muslim out of this
You shall know the truth and the truth shall set you free
Pastors are wayward and occultic
Re: Renua, Femi Giwa-Amu’s Daughter Commits Suicide After Rape Accusations by Ryan03(f): 9:25pm On Dec 28, 2020
dauntless15:
So you want to preach love to me now? Since you know me so much mr. hatred and anger, thank your stars I ain't seeing you to pour that anger on you, shove your opinion up your arse.
you are obviously a stupid person who displayed his stupidity unprovoked but couldn't bring himself to apologise. Show you love? Lol, just not in your league hence I can't demonstrate the same level of foolishness
Re: Renua, Femi Giwa-Amu’s Daughter Commits Suicide After Rape Accusations by stormborn28(m): 9:27pm On Dec 28, 2020
Dagger111:
I knw of a lady here that told me her father started having canal knowledge of her when she was 6yrs, but he stopped early this year when she threatened him with a knife. The girl is now 21yrs old. She is sexually weird, maybe that's the effect of the rape she got from her father. She added that her dad had stopped performing his responsibilities as he said she also stop making him happy (i.e, allowing him to sex her). I lastly told the girl to inform her mom, she did, her mom almost collapse, she confronted her dad, he apologized and they kept it as secret bt i do pity the girl's life.
this is serious
Re: Renua, Femi Giwa-Amu’s Daughter Commits Suicide After Rape Accusations by Sixfeetbelle: 9:27pm On Dec 28, 2020
Nicoddemus:
You were raped @ 7 then you waited till 26 to take your life. Most people were also raped at young age but there are happy today but you allowed the devil to use your very past to destroy you. Do you know what some of us has passed through yet we didn't kill ourselves I've no RIP left

Were you raped by your own mother?

2 Likes

Re: Renua, Femi Giwa-Amu’s Daughter Commits Suicide After Rape Accusations by Graxie(f): 9:27pm On Dec 28, 2020
When will Muhammad Buhari introduce CAMA?

Why can't EFCC look into church business?
Re: Renua, Femi Giwa-Amu’s Daughter Commits Suicide After Rape Accusations by Nobody: 9:30pm On Dec 28, 2020
cry
Re: Renua, Femi Giwa-Amu’s Daughter Commits Suicide After Rape Accusations by stormborn28(m): 9:31pm On Dec 28, 2020
Onyxunlimited:
Tomorrow people will still defend rapists and paedophiles. They will defend the abuser and victim-blame and shame the victim. This country is too toxic.
RIP dear. This is heartwrenching.

Lightangel65: 4:17pm On Dec 27

It's a false rape accusation I don't believe ladies are ever raped. The mom probably told her to lie or the girl lies for some reason either way they can shove the story up their arse

One of them

1 Like

Re: Renua, Femi Giwa-Amu’s Daughter Commits Suicide After Rape Accusations by simplesearch: 9:32pm On Dec 28, 2020
Omihanifa:

You should have sent this to her DM on Saturday when she hinted that she was going to take her LIFE

Comment may not be for her that is already dead whose fate is sealed forever, but for you and I alive to take caution not to compound problem that there's always a way out if carefully sought from God.
Re: Renua, Femi Giwa-Amu’s Daughter Commits Suicide After Rape Accusations by Graxie(f): 9:32pm On Dec 28, 2020
I know of a pastor that was raping his 2 daughters. Wife covered up when she discovered. The pastor said it was devil. Life continues. The daughter told me, she is still angry with her family.
Re: Renua, Femi Giwa-Amu’s Daughter Commits Suicide After Rape Accusations by Sixfeetbelle: 9:36pm On Dec 28, 2020
PenName55:

So you saw the drug part too?

Many don't read before cursing and judging. What if it's the drug?
Judged by the story she was not living in naija. Who knows what she's being into.

Although it is possible her father did what she alledged him of. But no one can claim to be so sure.

Sad she died.

So we're shifting focus now? Because drugs are involved, we'll now overlook rape?

Do you not think that her going into drugs and being dependent on it is a coping mechanism to deal with the molestation she endured as a child?

4 Likes

Re: Renua, Femi Giwa-Amu’s Daughter Commits Suicide After Rape Accusations by Sixfeetbelle: 9:39pm On Dec 28, 2020
BENARI:
Those of you taking her story as fact ought to thread cautiously. Recently a friends daughter suffered schizophrenia, ran away from home, and was busy telling everyone how her Dad wanted to kill her and all. If I didn't know the family too well, I would have believed her. Funny enough, she accused her mum of hating her and her siblings of being jealous of her.
I'm not ruling out her story, but I just think we should be careful the ease with which we accept stories of victims. Any one of us can become victim of a false accusation.
Schizophrenics can be very suicidal too.

Do schizophrenics accuse their parents of rape? Did the schizophrenic girl you know accuse her dad of rape?
Re: Renua, Femi Giwa-Amu’s Daughter Commits Suicide After Rape Accusations by fof1: 9:45pm On Dec 28, 2020
Evilgenuis:
In a sane country the pastor father criminal have a case to answer angry angry angry RIP
young maiden.
It's better to die happy than live in misery sad

Pls did She Die Happy? O No. I think U are Sick too. Suicide gives Peaceless Sojourn to Hellfire STRAIGHT without hindrance...That is d HoldingPlace,Pls. Very Sad that,The so called Pastor Can not own up by RESTITUTION if indeed he had sought Forgiven and gotten assurance. Than to keep hiding under d Cloak of Pastorship. A very Sad Commentary indeed.
Re: Renua, Femi Giwa-Amu’s Daughter Commits Suicide After Rape Accusations by Tedpgrass: 9:50pm On Dec 28, 2020
RIP to the young lady.
Pray comfort meets her loved ones.

Looking at her resume, she had a lot to live for.... And also a lot more to give.. A shame!!

I cant help but notice...

The herd mentality observed on this forum - - an assumption this was suicide rather than a set-up.. With usual execution of judgment before hearing other accounts of events.

2. That if her allegations against her father were true.. The appearance of other victims may help in the coming days with his eventual day in court if ever.

3. There were obvious mental health needs here--- found her only film - a 4 min 2d work - - a treatise on mental health

4. Can't help but notice a few 201020 notables are being erased off the collage of faces -- possibly I'm over-thinking the scenes

Last word.. Is this her "boomerang" coming back??
If so, she never forgave herself after all.

1 Like

Re: Renua, Femi Giwa-Amu’s Daughter Commits Suicide After Rape Accusations by Adakintroy: 9:52pm On Dec 28, 2020
Rich men children never see problem na make. Little distress de shock them. Maybe because they are always told they are special.

Come ghetto come see things. Your hear go full.

Am not supporting such poor actions. Just saying she has it in her to rise above it.

God bless her soul. Rest well still.

Across the bridge there is no more sorrow.
Re: Renua, Femi Giwa-Amu’s Daughter Commits Suicide After Rape Accusations by Synord(m): 9:59pm On Dec 28, 2020
BennyDGreat:

Telling her mum didn't cause the damage to be reversed.
They kept it as a family secret and what next?
Nothing!

Yet, there's someone who's suffering psychologically and would need tremendous help. If she doesn't get help that would lead to her healing, she's going to remain damaged for life.

Good evening . Do check your mail
Re: Renua, Femi Giwa-Amu’s Daughter Commits Suicide After Rape Accusations by SATANNIST: 9:59pm On Dec 28, 2020
rubbish
Re: Renua, Femi Giwa-Amu’s Daughter Commits Suicide After Rape Accusations by Exmilitant(m): 9:59pm On Dec 28, 2020
Jemiwizzy:
this life is too bitter
Death may be more bitter!
Re: Renua, Femi Giwa-Amu’s Daughter Commits Suicide After Rape Accusations by onegig(m): 10:02pm On Dec 28, 2020
Greenback:

No..she needn't have taken her life... keeping herself away from the ugly past and her molester dad and maybe working with some NGOs against similar victims would have been good for her.
Such a pity though

And what happens at night when she alone is with her thoughts?

We can try as much as possible to tell people to give it time and let things heal but we are honestly not wired the same way and some are more fragile and would succumb to such thoughts.

The only other thing that would have kept her would have been her mum or siblings but I heard she was ostracized and made to feel like a failure and her all experience were just her imaginations and "moments" . There is nothing worse than someone who gaslights you and make you seem like your reality is just a dream or it is non existent while you bear physical and mental pains of such.

African parents need to do more Nothing wrong admitting wrong doing and seeking restitution even if it means the end of you. You have lived your life, give the kids a chance to also heal.

I pray she rest in peace.

1 Like

Re: Renua, Femi Giwa-Amu’s Daughter Commits Suicide After Rape Accusations by Jaqenhghar: 10:02pm On Dec 28, 2020
AnanseK:

If she is going to hell, where will her father be going to when he dies?
To them her fsther will go to heaven. Dont you know Nigerians see nothing wrong in rape.
Re: Renua, Femi Giwa-Amu’s Daughter Commits Suicide After Rape Accusations by Babastrong(m): 10:04pm On Dec 28, 2020
Is she among "amotekun corps" anyway rest in peace. to that indiscipline penis, you won't escape justice.
Re: Renua, Femi Giwa-Amu’s Daughter Commits Suicide After Rape Accusations by Jaqenhghar: 10:04pm On Dec 28, 2020
Nicoddemus:
You were raped @ 7 then you waited till 26 to take your life. Most people were also raped at young age but there are happy today but you allowed the devil to use your very past to destroy you. Do you know what some of us has passed through yet we didn't kill ourselves I've no RIP left
In other words rape victims should learn to accept it and move on shey. SMH

1 Like

Re: Renua, Femi Giwa-Amu’s Daughter Commits Suicide After Rape Accusations by Nobody: 10:07pm On Dec 28, 2020
Righteousness2:
It's unfortunate she had to take her Life.

You may have been Battered,
You may have been Shattered,
You may have been Scattered,

In all these,
The truth remains that
Suicide is not the way out.
Suicide is Murder
The Consequences of Suicide cannot be Compared to whatever Here..
Suicide is an Expressway to Hell!

Burdens are Lifted at Calvary
Take your Burdens to JESUS
Hell doesn't exist Mister
Re: Renua, Femi Giwa-Amu’s Daughter Commits Suicide After Rape Accusations by Burstit(m): 10:09pm On Dec 28, 2020
She took the wrong decision. She lost woefully.
Re: Renua, Femi Giwa-Amu’s Daughter Commits Suicide After Rape Accusations by Komu1048(m): 10:23pm On Dec 28, 2020
eaz:
Yet no words for the Pastor who did no behave like God's servant. Why this desire to blame the victim? What did the father gain from destroying her life? What sort of reputation are you talking about?

Madam, the pastor needs to be prayed for. No pastor in his right mind will sleep with another man’s wife let alone his own daughter. So it’s a spiritual attack, that’s what the mother and the uncle understands. That’s if the lady is even saying the truth
Re: Renua, Femi Giwa-Amu’s Daughter Commits Suicide After Rape Accusations by charlibo1: 10:29pm On Dec 28, 2020
Evilgenuis:
In a sane country the pastor father criminal have a case to answer angry angry angry RIP
young maiden.
It's better to die happy than live in misery sad

Yes, but how will you prove your rape case in court.
Re: Renua, Femi Giwa-Amu’s Daughter Commits Suicide After Rape Accusations by BlackFlamefromP: 10:29pm On Dec 28, 2020
First, one of the ten commandments given to us in the bible is 'thou shall not kill'. This includes oneself.

Secondly, was she born again as at the time she committed the suicide? It's obvious she wasn't! The bible says if a man be born again he is a new creature. Old things (pains, bitterness, unforgiveness, desire for revenge, the past etc) have passed away. Behold all things have become new. Holy Spirit would have been her healer, comforter, her joy. The old nature would have been uprooted if she had been born again!

KanuSE:

Can you please expatiate @bolded with biblical references?
Re: Renua, Femi Giwa-Amu’s Daughter Commits Suicide After Rape Accusations by EmekaA125(m): 10:32pm On Dec 28, 2020
Righteousness2:
It's unfortunate she had to take her Life.

You may have been Battered,
You may have been Shattered,
You may have been Scattered,

In all these,
The truth remains that
Suicide is not the way out.
Suicide is Murder
The Consequences of Suicide cannot be Compared to whatever Here..
Suicide is an Expressway to Hell!

Burdens are Lifted at Calvary
Take your Burdens to JESUS
Mtcheeeeeeeeeew
Re: Renua, Femi Giwa-Amu’s Daughter Commits Suicide After Rape Accusations by Weneda(m): 10:33pm On Dec 28, 2020
SimplyFacts:
This matter pass me angry

RIP to her,,,
that is if those who commit suicide rest in peace.
I had to go into deep research about this girl even the fund raising she did. Was she married? Such talent nd beauty gone because of her evil father, damn! Nobody saw her fear,as if she was all in this creepy world. RIP

1 Like

Re: Renua, Femi Giwa-Amu’s Daughter Commits Suicide After Rape Accusations by Weneda(m): 10:34pm On Dec 28, 2020
[quote author=Bitchiamjay post=97508266]I feel so sad right now! Renua! We met in France. She was so smart, intelligent and lively. Christ! Not renua! Last we had a convo was last year. Gosh! cry cry cry[/quote

Was she married?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Many People Are Using Paracetamol To Cook Meat! / How I Got Infected With HIV / Coronavirus: 4 New Cases In Lagos, Nigeria Confirmed By State Ministry Of Health

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.