Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,869 members, 7,806,477 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:04 PM

Renua, Femi Giwa-Amu’s Daughter Commits Suicide After Rape Accusations - Health (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Renua, Femi Giwa-Amu’s Daughter Commits Suicide After Rape Accusations (91096 Views)

Photographer Commits Suicide After Leaving A Note In Abuja (Photos) / Young Man Commits Suicide After Losing N1.5 Million In His Bet Account (photos) / 19-year-old UNILORIN Student Commits Suicide After Losing N300m To Forex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Renua, Femi Giwa-Amu’s Daughter Commits Suicide After Rape Accusations by eagleonearth(m): 10:34pm On Dec 28, 2020
jchioma:
What could have prompted her to take her own life?

She must have had a troubling life. Imagine, a father taking advantage of his own daughter.
That kind feeling when you feel the world is against you. Family will prevail on you to let sleeping dogs lie.
They will tell you what is there to gain if you destroy the family name and reputation, built over the years.

I hope she finds peace wherever she is now.

No peace for anyone who commits suicide. This is where the importance of the cross becomes most glaring because there's no burden that will follow you back after laying it at it's foot. Joyce Meyer suffered harsher fate in the hands of her father from around 9 till around 17 yrs of age. It messed up her psyche, I know she got suicidal too, but along the line she got saved and was completely relieved. Today she has been happily married for more than 3 decades and she is the liveliest woman to stay around. You can't be around her and be bitter. Yes she wasn't just healed but she became healing to souls even. Glory to Jesus! It's all about where we turn for healing not the problem itself because we all have where we are coming from.
Re: Renua, Femi Giwa-Amu’s Daughter Commits Suicide After Rape Accusations by Bitchiamjay(m): 10:39pm On Dec 28, 2020
[quote author=Weneda post=97510000][/quote]
No.
Re: Renua, Femi Giwa-Amu’s Daughter Commits Suicide After Rape Accusations by Stanleyq: 10:43pm On Dec 28, 2020
Omihanifa:

You should have sent this to her DM on Saturday when she hinted that she was going to take her LIFE
He is now referring to de living and not her
Re: Renua, Femi Giwa-Amu’s Daughter Commits Suicide After Rape Accusations by Weneda(m): 10:44pm On Dec 28, 2020
Bitchiamjay:
I feel so sad right now! Renua! We met in France. She was so smart, intelligent and lively. Christ! Not renua! Last we had a convo was last year. Gosh! cry cry cry
Was she married?
Re: Renua, Femi Giwa-Amu’s Daughter Commits Suicide After Rape Accusations by knowhowk: 11:01pm On Dec 28, 2020
She should have been helped by a good counselor to make her forget such trauma ...
Re: Renua, Femi Giwa-Amu’s Daughter Commits Suicide After Rape Accusations by streetsoldier1(m): 11:06pm On Dec 28, 2020
RIP Renua, been following up your case never knew your would take this route... really it's not an easy thing to have your psyche being messed up.
Most of those who got raped by their dad or uncles at tender age hardly lead successful marriage life.... Really it's to easy holding and bearing such trauma. The only way to get relief is to voice out and face the criminal but makes it more traumatic when no wan believes you. This life no balance sha.... RIP To the fighter that lost the battle
Re: Renua, Femi Giwa-Amu’s Daughter Commits Suicide After Rape Accusations by Bitchiamjay(m): 11:07pm On Dec 28, 2020
Weneda:

Was she married?
No.
Re: Renua, Femi Giwa-Amu’s Daughter Commits Suicide After Rape Accusations by Tonitoniton(m): 11:12pm On Dec 28, 2020
eaz:
And it is normal for a father to have sexual intercourse with his child? A child whose destiny was ruined by a deranged and depraved father? You shame the victim but have no words for the offender?

Well, I didn't touch her accusation against her father for some reasons,
1 it is her words against her fathers since there is no proof.
2 her mother disproved her, same with her other siblings and relatives
3 no child of seven or eight can be raped without tell tales that will attract her mothers attention.
4 no African mother can cover up such rape case and still be with her man.
5 some of this children are satanic agents planted into families to ruin it.
6 she has shown signs of a prodigal child.
7 she has shown signs that she is mentally sick. The suicide confirms it.
8 she shown the signs that she is a bad child because her nucleus and extended family would being her first point of call to address such matter and not on social media.

Most of these so call new generation ladies are very sick in the head. One killed her self late because mo abudu stole her rape case intellectual property. This girl is in that category.

Am not finding excuse for her father what so ever. But, I know what am saying. Am a counsellor and I have seen these ladies do things that will shock u.

In addition. I just noticed u are a lady. Can u do any of the things she has been doing to her family with a clear eye? Do u believe any African parent will not find out about such abuse.? How can a child of that age not have bruise considering she her virgina is not formed to with stand such pressure ? U mean her mum cant notice such bruises while bathing her or notice her discomfort from the pain from time to time? Let's not conclude in a haste.

Like I said, am not finding excuses for her dad. I for one, hate rape with passion.

It is only weak and useless men that rapes.

There is a serious curse on every rapist.
They dont end well.
They die miserably.
Re: Renua, Femi Giwa-Amu’s Daughter Commits Suicide After Rape Accusations by ignitewatch(m): 11:26pm On Dec 28, 2020
Hmmmm.
Most of these so-called God of men are all hypocrite.
The family are all aware of this crap, just because father pastor gives them crumbs.. Poverty has made them remain silent.
RIP... #Suicidenotanoption
Re: Renua, Femi Giwa-Amu’s Daughter Commits Suicide After Rape Accusations by Nobody: 11:36pm On Dec 28, 2020
Soissons:

You wey be say na fake pastor rape your mama born you.

You're an abomination. I don't need your well-wishes, apply them to your wasted life instead.

grin

Kiddo you will well Las Las.
Re: Renua, Femi Giwa-Amu’s Daughter Commits Suicide After Rape Accusations by Nobody: 11:39pm On Dec 28, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

So we're shifting focus now? Because drugs are involved, we'll now overlook rape?

Do you not think that her going into drugs and being dependent on it is a coping mechanism to deal with the molestation she endured as a child?

You might be right and you might be wrong. It all boils down to what I am saying. No one can say.

Let God be the judge.
Re: Renua, Femi Giwa-Amu’s Daughter Commits Suicide After Rape Accusations by Sixfeetbelle: 11:40pm On Dec 28, 2020
PenName55:

You might be right and you might be wrong. It all boils down to what I am saying. No one can say.

Let God be the judge.

God doesn't need to judge anything. The law doesn't wait on God to judge murder cases, so why wait on him to judge this one?
Re: Renua, Femi Giwa-Amu’s Daughter Commits Suicide After Rape Accusations by Nobody: 11:54pm On Dec 28, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

God doesn't need to judge anything. The law doesn't wait on God to judge murder cases, so why wait on him to judge this one?

Well then, let the law judge him if after 20 years after the so called rape there is an evidence.

Seems you don't get.

I am not saying the man is innocent. Far from it. But the fact is law doesn't judge by emotions it's by evidence.

I still maintain that not I or you can boldly and confidently say the rape happened.

Non of you judging the man will be ready in court to testify that the story is true. Can you?

Goodnight sist.

1 Like

Re: Renua, Femi Giwa-Amu’s Daughter Commits Suicide After Rape Accusations by Hassanmaye(m): 12:03am On Dec 29, 2020
UncommonLogic:
[[s]quote author=Righteousness2 post=97500019]It's unfortunate she had to take a Life.

You may have been Battered,
You may have been Shattered,
You may have been Scattered,

In all these,
The truth remains that
Suicide is not the way out.
Suicide is Murder
The Consequences of Suicide cannot be Compared to whatever Here..
Suicide is an Expressway to Hell!

Burdens are Lifted at Calvary
Take your Burdens to JESUS
[/s]

Pastorprenual fraudsters like you are the same ones brainwashing and raping young boys and girls.

Rubbish as usual.
Haha grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Renua, Femi Giwa-Amu’s Daughter Commits Suicide After Rape Accusations by Hassanmaye(m): 12:08am On Dec 29, 2020
solonubinho:

Are you crazy? Somebody talked about her pastor father raping her at 7 and all you have to say is this dimwit talk about her suicide and how she'll go to hell?
Oh God people don't have sympathy again instead of him to pray for her, did he know what she is going through? Why are people so wicked and heartless? And tomorrow he will also become a man of God
Re: Renua, Femi Giwa-Amu’s Daughter Commits Suicide After Rape Accusations by Hassanmaye(m): 12:10am On Dec 29, 2020
mansakhalifa:
I see some folks here saying things like 'suicide is not an option'.

Funny...

You guys ain't seen nothing.

Y'all will never understand how it works when your head is a total mess and all seems completely lost.

God save us people are going through alot
Re: Renua, Femi Giwa-Amu’s Daughter Commits Suicide After Rape Accusations by kabillionaire(m): 12:56am On Dec 29, 2020
...and CAN or PFN has not called the he-goat to order. the evil perpetrated in religious organisations is epic
Re: Renua, Femi Giwa-Amu’s Daughter Commits Suicide After Rape Accusations by NkemChukwudi: 1:01am On Dec 29, 2020
BlackFlamefromP:
First, one of the ten commandments given to us in the bible is 'thou shall not kill'. This includes oneself.

Secondly, was she born again as at the time she committed the suicide? It's obvious she wasn't! The bible says if a man be born again he is a new creature. Old things (pains, bitterness, unforgiveness, desire for revenge, the past etc) have passed away. Behold all things have become new. Holy Spirit would have been her healer, comforter, her joy. The old nature would have been uprooted if she had been born again!

Bleep your biblical bull crap!

I dey house, tell your Jewish God to come and meet me there! Nonsense!
Re: Renua, Femi Giwa-Amu’s Daughter Commits Suicide After Rape Accusations by TheGiftedOne(m): 1:02am On Dec 29, 2020
Hope the father is not walking the streets freely or has the authorities lost it all?
Re: Renua, Femi Giwa-Amu’s Daughter Commits Suicide After Rape Accusations by NkemChukwudi: 1:04am On Dec 29, 2020
Weneda:

Was she married?

Please why ask this question? What’s your reason?
Re: Renua, Femi Giwa-Amu’s Daughter Commits Suicide After Rape Accusations by Icon79(m): 1:26am On Dec 29, 2020
Oh my goodness, what a sad story. But still not enough to make a decision to take your own life. Unfortunately, maybe no one preached the real gospel to her. When Jesus Christ saves you, He saves to the utmost: if anyone is in Christ Jesus, s/he is a new creation, old things will pass away (including any rape or sexual molestation in your life) and all things will become brand new. 2 Corinthians 5:17.

As per the monster who molested his own, if true, his day of judgment is coming ... unless he repents.

O pari

Etinosa1234:

https://lifestyle.thecable.ng/renua-femi-giwa-amus-daughter-who-alleged-father-raped-her-at-7-commits-suicide/
Re: Renua, Femi Giwa-Amu’s Daughter Commits Suicide After Rape Accusations by jaxxy(m): 1:45am On Dec 29, 2020
Omihanifa:

For a lady to damn the reputational consequences of disclosing that she has suffered sexual abuse at the hands of no other than her father and pastor for that matter, then she must have been subjected to a lot of torture indeed.

Majority of these clerics (Christian and Muslim) are deeply involved in occultic practices undecided

B4 u jump on that conclusion and off a tangent make sure u know the gals state of mind and activities in the last probably 10 years or more.

This is Smtn very difficult for one to swallow bt on second thought it reminds me a Chaz b the radio host on inspiration Fm and jeez we heard a little say daddy sleeps with her or Smtn and nobody to help her and sm1 should pls help her then she was attacked by sm1 in the house b4 the fone abruptly went off. This wasn’t sm poor uneducated gal bt sounded from a good background yet shockingly hearing and remembering what she said I do see a possibility in these stories. Chaz exposed a lot of taboos going on in this very Nigeria u will be left beyond shocked shocked

Bt I still cannot confirm this gals story. I wish we had professional private investigators. undecided There shud be a way for such people to seek/get help.
Re: Renua, Femi Giwa-Amu’s Daughter Commits Suicide After Rape Accusations by Nobody: 2:08am On Dec 29, 2020
Tonitoniton:

Well, I didn't touch her accusation against her father for some reasons,
1 it is her words against her fathers since there is no proof.
2 her mother disproved her, same with her other siblings and relatives
3 no child of seven or eight can be raped without tell tales that will attract her mothers attention.
4 no African mother can cover up such rape case and still be with her man.
5 some of this children are satanic agents planted into families to ruin it.
6 she has shown signs of a prodigal child.
7 she has shown signs that she is mentally sick. The suicide confirms it.
8 she shown the signs that she is a bad child because her nucleus and extended family would being her first point of call to address such matter and not on social media.

Most of these so call new generation ladies are very sick in the head. One killed her self late because mo abudu stole her rape case intellectual property. This girl is in that category.

Am not finding excuse for her father what so ever. But, I know what am saying. Am a counsellor and I have seen these ladies do things that will shock u.

In addition. I just noticed u are a lady. Can u do any of the things she has been doing to her family with a clear eye? Do u believe any African parent will not find out about such abuse.? How can a child of that age not have bruise considering she her virgina is not formed to with stand such pressure ? U mean her mum cant notice such bruises while bathing her or notice her discomfort from the pain from time to time? Let's not conclude in a haste.

Like I said, am not finding excuses for her dad. I for one, hate rape with passion.

It is only weak and useless men that rapes.

There is a serious curse on every rapist.
They dont end well.
They die miserably.

I hope to never meet any human with your kind of creepy thinking.
You are a counsellor like this? Hmmm.

5 Likes

Re: Renua, Femi Giwa-Amu’s Daughter Commits Suicide After Rape Accusations by jaxxy(m): 2:46am On Dec 29, 2020
The father shud be investigated. That’s what wud have happened in civil climes.
Re: Renua, Femi Giwa-Amu’s Daughter Commits Suicide After Rape Accusations by thinkmoney(m): 2:53am On Dec 29, 2020
Omihanifa:

You should have sent this to her DM on Saturday when she hinted that she was going to take her LIFE
Sincerely I tell you my friend, that guy, Righteousness doesn't understand the Bible. And his teaching on suicide will rather than scaring people away from it only throw them into gloom and disillusionment.
And I suspect he is not very educated too. There are a lot of factors that cause suicide; mental illness from stressful experience, intense guilt, drug abuse etc. A lot of people that commits suicide couldn't think beyond the point. Many of them suffer terrible nagging headaches due to the psychological stress they are going through that they see death as rest. I have helped two ladies survived suicide attempts on three occasions this year. One actually drank sniper, but she survived. I helped by not shaming or threatening them. I empathized with them and told them God wants them to value the life he gave them. I told them that God wants them to survive not only for themselves, but so they can narrate their story and be motivation to ladies that experience similar things in the future.
About the fate of anybody that commits suicide? When you understand the Bible, you see that God, unlike man understands all the prevailing circumstances surrounding any apparent sins and he judges accordingly. He knows we are flesh after all. Take for example, even our earthly courts, know too well not to punish a mad man that kills somebody. They understand the limitations around his decision making capacity. Those are human courts oh, showing such wisdom, not to talk about God's wisdom.
Righteousness has all the hallmark of a 'wolf in sheep's clothing.'

1 Like

Re: Renua, Femi Giwa-Amu’s Daughter Commits Suicide After Rape Accusations by Weneda(m): 2:57am On Dec 29, 2020
NkemChukwudi:

Please why ask this question? What’s your reason?
Pls i don't mean any harm. There is something i read about her I don't know if i should paste it. Pls u can read this
https://www.gofundme.com/f/help-the-studio-of-a-young-black-artist-stay-open
Re: Renua, Femi Giwa-Amu’s Daughter Commits Suicide After Rape Accusations by IkpuMmadu: 3:44am On Dec 29, 2020
Omihanifa:

For a lady to damn the reputational consequences of disclosing that she has suffered sexual abuse at the hands of no other than her father and pastor for that matter, then she must have been subjected to a lot of torture indeed.

Majority of these clerics (Christian and Muslim) are deeply involved in occultic practices undecided

I agree with you
Re: Renua, Femi Giwa-Amu’s Daughter Commits Suicide After Rape Accusations by PARADIZEPRIEST: 3:53am On Dec 29, 2020
why is this gurl killin her self where she can just run away fr the whole effects and isolate her self fr her father forever.No body gives you awaward for suicide!see this pretty gurl o! suicide?whn suicide is conceived go to human right activist on adeniyi jones lagos to fight for you.Stop suicide life is too sweet to do such. cheesy
Re: Renua, Femi Giwa-Amu’s Daughter Commits Suicide After Rape Accusations by HRMK: 4:33am On Dec 29, 2020
BIG QUESTION:WHERE WAS THE MOTHER WHEN SHE WAS BN RAPED?AND IS SUICIDE SOLUTION TO HER PLIGHT?
Re: Renua, Femi Giwa-Amu’s Daughter Commits Suicide After Rape Accusations by Donjazzy12(m): 4:57am On Dec 29, 2020
ziondaughter247:

Very typical! How does she want to destroy her father? What does she stand to gain! I hope you are not a child molester, because you will not go Scot free. You will be caught and disgraced.
Just keep quiet. Did you read the part where even her mother didn't believe her? Why was he not arrested? It is like you don't know what some children of nowadays do. You must be the child molester hiding behind your keyboard to type rubbish! Otondo!
Re: Renua, Femi Giwa-Amu’s Daughter Commits Suicide After Rape Accusations by freemi(m): 5:16am On Dec 29, 2020
Omihanifa:

what was ur own contribution to her on Saturday when u saw the hint?
Re: Renua, Femi Giwa-Amu’s Daughter Commits Suicide After Rape Accusations by 217seventeen: 5:22am On Dec 29, 2020
[s]
Patrioticman007:

Pastors & rape are 5 and 6
[/s]

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Many People Are Using Paracetamol To Cook Meat! / What Is The Cause Of Waist Pain / How I Got Infected With HIV

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.