Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,986 members, 7,806,871 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:44 AM

Renua, Femi Giwa-Amu’s Daughter Commits Suicide After Rape Accusations - Health (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Renua, Femi Giwa-Amu’s Daughter Commits Suicide After Rape Accusations (91099 Views)

Photographer Commits Suicide After Leaving A Note In Abuja (Photos) / Young Man Commits Suicide After Losing N1.5 Million In His Bet Account (photos) / 19-year-old UNILORIN Student Commits Suicide After Losing N300m To Forex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Renua, Femi Giwa-Amu’s Daughter Commits Suicide After Rape Accusations by Nobody: 5:26am On Dec 29, 2020
Tonitoniton:

Well, I didn't touch her accusation against her father for some reasons,
1 it is her words against her fathers since there is no proof.
2 her mother disproved her, same with her other siblings and relatives
3 no child of seven or eight can be raped without tell tales that will attract her mothers attention.
4 no African mother can cover up such rape case and still be with her man.
5 some of this children are satanic agents planted into families to ruin it.
6 she has shown signs of a prodigal child.
7 she has shown signs that she is mentally sick. The suicide confirms it.
8 she shown the signs that she is a bad child because her nucleus and extended family would being her first point of call to address such matter and not on social media.

Most of these so call new generation ladies are very sick in the head. One killed her self late because mo abudu stole her rape case intellectual property. This girl is in that category.

Am not finding excuse for her father what so ever. But, I know what am saying. Am a counsellor and I have seen these ladies do things that will shock u.

In addition. I just noticed u are a lady. Can u do any of the things she has been doing to her family with a clear eye? Do u believe any African parent will not find out about such abuse.? How can a child of that age not have bruise considering she her virgina is not formed to with stand such pressure ? U mean her mum cant notice such bruises while bathing her or notice her discomfort from the pain from time to time? Let's not conclude in a haste.

Like I said, am not finding excuses for her dad. I for one, hate rape with passion.

It is only weak and useless men that rapes.

There is a serious curse on every rapist.
They dont end well.
They die miserably.

Recently in another African country, a young woman found out her daughter was being abused sexually by a relative. She did the right thing, and reported to the police.
Guess what, she was called an 'evil woman' for doing so by other relatives.(And even asked her to go back to the police and ask them to retract the report)
Yeah, the mother probably knew. But in order to 'save her marriage', and in order to 'protect' herself, and her other children from further abuse, she hid it.
Add the fact that having your father exposed as a rapist means the end of the family unit as it exists for the affected child...meaning the end of security and peace for the child.....violated as it is...

So everyone keeps quiet. The cases you see in the news of fathers being exposed...the daughter or son was brave enough to report.Or the mother.

And mind you, it happens in many parts of the world, including the developed world. People hide these things because of many reasons....

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Renua, Femi Giwa-Amu’s Daughter Commits Suicide After Rape Accusations by ikennamadu1(m): 5:42am On Dec 29, 2020
Omihanifa:

You should have sent this to her DM on Saturday when she hinted that she was going to take her LIFE

where him know the girl... abi you just want to show yourself
Re: Renua, Femi Giwa-Amu’s Daughter Commits Suicide After Rape Accusations by 1Sharon(f): 5:52am On Dec 29, 2020
Komu1048:

Madam, [b]the pastor needs to be prayed [/b]for. No pastor in his right mind will sleep with another man’s wife let alone his own daughter. So it’s a spiritual attack, that’s what the mother and the uncle understands. That’s if the lady is even saying the truth

Ah, yes and all will be forgiven and the pastor will become a clean slate.

Christianity: the religion where anything goes.

Re: Renua, Femi Giwa-Amu’s Daughter Commits Suicide After Rape Accusations by descarado: 5:58am On Dec 29, 2020
Codedlyon:
i stopped going to church when I realized my pastor is a liar and a thief.
All of them are and are very proud of it.
Highly narcissistic and control freak.

Poverty in the land made millions to run to them for succour. I prefer Nigerian politicians to these people at least I know they are politicians. Religion has been a control tool all over the world. Religion and politics always go hand in hand if u want herd mentality.
They roll with the politicians( they perform occultic magic for them) that's why they are untouchable.
Has never done anybody any good.
And yeah, the bible from genesis to revelation is all about magic and witchcraft.

3 Likes

Re: Renua, Femi Giwa-Amu’s Daughter Commits Suicide After Rape Accusations by 1Sharon(f): 6:04am On Dec 29, 2020
Tonitoniton:

Well, I didn't touch her accusation against her father for some reasons,
1 it is her words against her fathers since there is no proof.
2 her mother disproved her, same with her other siblings and relatives
3 no child of seven or eight can be raped without tell tales that will attract her mothers attention.
4 no African mother can cover up such rape case and still be with her man.
5 some of this children are satanic agents planted into families to ruin it.
6 she has shown signs of a prodigal child.
7 she has shown signs that she is mentally sick. The suicide confirms it.
8 she shown the signs that she is a bad child because her nucleus and extended family would being her first point of call to address such matter and not on social media.

Most of these so call new generation ladies are very sick in the head. One killed her self late because mo abudu stole her rape case intellectual property. This girl is in that category.

Am not finding excuse for her father what so ever. But, I know what am saying. Am a counsellor and I have seen these ladies do things that will shock u.

In addition. I just noticed u are a lady. Can u do any of the things she has been doing to her family with a clear eye? Do u believe any African parent will not find out about such abuse.? How can a child of that age not have bruise considering she her virgina is not formed to with stand such pressure ? U mean her mum cant notice such bruises while bathing her or notice her discomfort from the pain from time to time? Let's not conclude in a haste.

Like I said, am not finding excuses for her dad. I for one, hate rape with passion.

It is only weak and useless men that rapes.

There is a serious curse on every rapist.
They dont end well.
They die miserably.

Didn't you read that the mother didn't believe her??

Illiterate counsellor!

2 Likes

Re: Renua, Femi Giwa-Amu’s Daughter Commits Suicide After Rape Accusations by Oyinlade07(m): 6:09am On Dec 29, 2020
[quote author=KanuSE post=97506199]

Can you please expatiate @bte]Don't u go to church?Why will you kill a life you can't create?Person that didn't kill himself still find it difficult to make heaven??
Re: Renua, Femi Giwa-Amu’s Daughter Commits Suicide After Rape Accusations by OyinO: 6:15am On Dec 29, 2020
Righteousness2:
It's unfortunate she had to take her Life.

You may have been Battered,
You may have been Shattered,
You may have been Scattered,

In all these,
The truth remains that
Suicide is not the way out.
Suicide is Murder
The Consequences of Suicide cannot be Compared to whatever Here..
Suicide is an Expressway to Hell!

Burdens are Lifted at Calvary
Take your Burdens to JESUS

You should be talking about the Rapist father called a Pastor.
Re: Renua, Femi Giwa-Amu’s Daughter Commits Suicide After Rape Accusations by Wettoid123: 6:48am On Dec 29, 2020
This is strange!
Re: Renua, Femi Giwa-Amu’s Daughter Commits Suicide After Rape Accusations by temisartana: 6:50am On Dec 29, 2020
Hmmmm

This life

It's unfortunate
Re: Renua, Femi Giwa-Amu’s Daughter Commits Suicide After Rape Accusations by ziondaughter247: 6:53am On Dec 29, 2020
Donjazzy12:

Just keep quiet. Did you read the part where even her mother didn't believe her? Why was he not arrested? It is like you don't know what some children of nowadays do. You must be the child molester hiding behind your keyboard to type rubbish! Otondo!

You obviously have very low IQ. No need to respond to you..

1 Like

Re: Renua, Femi Giwa-Amu’s Daughter Commits Suicide After Rape Accusations by charidot(m): 7:00am On Dec 29, 2020
Re: Renua, Femi Giwa-Amu’s Daughter Commits Suicide After Rape Accusations by Fiscus105(m): 7:05am On Dec 29, 2020
Omihanifa:

For a lady to damn the reputational consequences of disclosing that she has suffered sexual abuse at the hands of no other than her father and pastor for that matter, then she must have been subjected to a lot of torture indeed.

Majority of these clerics (Christian and Muslim) are deeply involved in occultic practices undecided

If you Biliv clerics are using occultic powers to gain more power and influence, you should as well believe that demonic power can enter anybody to destroy reputation of any clerics.

You cannot just be on the side of accuser just
because she is a certain gender

I have seen s s 2 female girl, 15yrs who nearly poison her own mum, just cos mum not allow her to go out as she wanted for waywardness
Re: Renua, Femi Giwa-Amu’s Daughter Commits Suicide After Rape Accusations by Blackdisciple(m): 7:15am On Dec 29, 2020
Hmmm So why do she have to wait till now before after 19 years of the incident ....

Devil is not a real niggarr
Re: Renua, Femi Giwa-Amu’s Daughter Commits Suicide After Rape Accusations by Dagger111(m): 7:25am On Dec 29, 2020
DMerciful:
They asked you to keep it a secret but it seems you cannot respect their wish

The mumu wey u be, did i revealed her identity? Na so una dey fail exam. Ode omo
Re: Renua, Femi Giwa-Amu’s Daughter Commits Suicide After Rape Accusations by Fiscus105(m): 7:30am On Dec 29, 2020
NeoWanZaeed:
Was raped at 7. Spoke out at 26. Then c0mmitted suicide. I think twitter fame don enter her head. If she is telling the truth. . Its late. .very late. . Killing herself is n0nsense though. That w0nt ascertain to us she is telling the truth though. . But if its true. . May the Lord expose d dad

Her looks, contents of her open letter, suicide, shows something is wrong with the girl, in fact I doubt her accusation
Re: Renua, Femi Giwa-Amu’s Daughter Commits Suicide After Rape Accusations by imagrg(m): 7:33am On Dec 29, 2020
THIS COULD BE A LIE.
SHE WAS MENTALLY UNSTABLE BECAUSE OF HER ADDICTION TO HARD DRUGS.
Re: Renua, Femi Giwa-Amu’s Daughter Commits Suicide After Rape Accusations by Dagger111(m): 7:33am On Dec 29, 2020
hstar:

This what I even wanted to ask
That how come she didn't get pregnant?

Please, how did you get her to talk, such dat she could share such traumatic experience with you

I don't know if you get me?

For a girl to be able to open up to you about what she sees as a shame

And she confide in you

How did you do it?

How did you build the relationship?

I have such talent too, I get pple talking by sharing what happened to me with them

But I also want to learn from you please

I look forward to your lenghty explanations, please

I have all night

Thank you dagger111

I will not be able to reveal such here as this is a public forum. Though, i looked her eyes deeply one day and i challenge her what exactly is wrong with her cos she don't seems cool to me. So when she got home, she chat me that she want to reveal some things to me and she will do so the next day if she come to my side. She was telling me d next day and also weeping seriously. I tried calming her and also gave her words of encouragement. I can tell you that i av dated 4-5days and 3 were sexually abused by their relatives at tender age. They all revealed all to me. And that's why i don't blame any girl acting weird most times.
Re: Renua, Femi Giwa-Amu’s Daughter Commits Suicide After Rape Accusations by Donjazzy12(m): 7:34am On Dec 29, 2020
ziondaughter247:

You obviously have very low IQ. No need to respond to you..
You obviously have NO IQ!
Re: Renua, Femi Giwa-Amu’s Daughter Commits Suicide After Rape Accusations by BENARI: 7:36am On Dec 29, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

Do schizophrenics accuse their parents of rape? Did the schizophrenic girl you know accuse her dad of rape?

If you read my post and perhaps did some research on the disease, you should be able answer those questions yourself. But again, like I said earlier, I'm not saying her parents didn't do what she's accusing them of, but just that there could be other possibilities. While rape accusation must be taken seriously, thorough investigation must be carried out to ensure an innocent life is not destroyed needlessly. And that innocent life could be yours.
Re: Renua, Femi Giwa-Amu’s Daughter Commits Suicide After Rape Accusations by bewla(m): 7:37am On Dec 29, 2020
Evilgenuis:
In a sane country the pastor father criminal have a case to answer angry angry angry RIP
young maiden.
It's better to die happy than live in misery sad
why death
this girl is hot
I will have taking you any way for a wife but now you gone how for do then
RIP
Re: Renua, Femi Giwa-Amu’s Daughter Commits Suicide After Rape Accusations by NeoWanZaeed(m): 7:45am On Dec 29, 2020
Fiscus105:

Her looks, contents of her open letter, suicide, shows something is wrong with the girl, in fact I doubt her accusation
YOU SPOKE MY MIND
Re: Renua, Femi Giwa-Amu’s Daughter Commits Suicide After Rape Accusations by Jemiwizzy(f): 7:47am On Dec 29, 2020
BabbanBura:

You still breathing? Thought u wanted to end it like this lady here? Better stop scamming people by begging upandan!!!
I bet you're a kid
Re: Renua, Femi Giwa-Amu’s Daughter Commits Suicide After Rape Accusations by BabbanBura(m): 7:51am On Dec 29, 2020
Jemiwizzy:
I bet you're a kid

Yeah but matured enough to be independent thereby maintaining my dignity by not littering everywhere begging for alms instead of being lazy to legitimately work and earn a living
Re: Renua, Femi Giwa-Amu’s Daughter Commits Suicide After Rape Accusations by Oesophagus99(m): 7:55am On Dec 29, 2020
tongue straight to hell!!
...you filthy pvssy! tongue tongue
Re: Renua, Femi Giwa-Amu’s Daughter Commits Suicide After Rape Accusations by wink2015(m): 7:56am On Dec 29, 2020
She took the painful situation too far.
Re: Renua, Femi Giwa-Amu’s Daughter Commits Suicide After Rape Accusations by Jemiwizzy(f): 7:59am On Dec 29, 2020
BabbanBura:

Yeah but matured enough to be independent thereby maintaining my dignity by not littering everywhere begging for alms instead of being lazy to legitimately work and earn a living
sometimes I wonder if children like you are worth chatting with what is wrong with you? I clear remembered how you accused me last time you lied to people that you sent me money to go to hospital are you sick ? have I ever in my entire post posted I need medicine aid ? better mind your useless life o.
if am sick I don't think I will remember Nairaland talk more of you besides I don't know you so please leave me alone before I call you out
Re: Renua, Femi Giwa-Amu’s Daughter Commits Suicide After Rape Accusations by Johnnyplus01k(m): 8:10am On Dec 29, 2020
Wot ever is hidden in the presence of man is seen clearly by GOD
Re: Renua, Femi Giwa-Amu’s Daughter Commits Suicide After Rape Accusations by hstar: 8:27am On Dec 29, 2020
Dagger111:

I will not be able to reveal such here as this is a public forum. Though, i looked her eyes deeply one day and i challenge her what exactly is wrong with her cos she don't seems cool to me. So when she got home, she chat me that she want to reveal some things to me and she will do so the next day if she come to my side. She was telling me d next day and also weeping seriously. I tried calming her and also gave her words of encouragement. I can tell you that i av dated 4-5days and 3 were sexually abused by their relatives at tender age. They all revealed all to me. And that's why i don't blame any girl acting weird most times.
Thanks for sharing
Re: Renua, Femi Giwa-Amu’s Daughter Commits Suicide After Rape Accusations by BlackFlamefromP: 8:41am On Dec 29, 2020
Don't worry, He is coming to meet you. He is a CONSUMING FIRE I hope you can withstand His Presence!

NkemChukwudi:

Bleep your biblical bull crap!

I dey house, tell your Jewish God to come and meet me there! Nonsense!
Re: Renua, Femi Giwa-Amu’s Daughter Commits Suicide After Rape Accusations by Tonitoniton(m): 9:50am On Dec 29, 2020
1Sharon:

Didn't you read that the mother didn't believe her??

Illiterate counsellor!

U wrote like what u are, ignoramus.

If u as a mother get such complain from ur daughter what would be the first to do? Is it not to check her private part to ascertain if it is true or not?

Do u think the mother didnt do that because disbelieving her claim?

Do u think a mother will keep quiet when her 7yrs old daughter is defied?

Dont let so much social media propaganda and lies u have been consuming wildly beoud ur sense of reasoning .

U people just want his father destroyed because he is a pastor.
Re: Renua, Femi Giwa-Amu’s Daughter Commits Suicide After Rape Accusations by Crusty3: 10:01am On Dec 29, 2020
Omihanifa:

You should have sent this to her DM on Saturday when she hinted that she was going to take her LIFE
He is sending it now to others who may be conceiving the idea, because believe me,they are plenty.
Re: Renua, Femi Giwa-Amu’s Daughter Commits Suicide After Rape Accusations by Tonitoniton(m): 10:02am On Dec 29, 2020
Claudiusdeux:

Recently in another African country, a young woman found out her daughter was being abused sexually by a relative. She did the right thing, and reported to the police.
Guess what, she was called an 'evil woman' for doing so by other relatives.(And even asked her to go back to the police and ask them to retract the report)
Yeah, the mother probably knew. But in order to 'save her marriage', and in order to 'protect' herself, and her other children from further abuse, she hid it.
Add the fact that having your father exposed as a rapist means the end of the family unit as it exists for the affected child...meaning the end of security and peace for the child.....violated as it is...

So everyone keeps quiet. The cases you see in the news of fathers being exposed...the daughter or son was brave enough to report.Or the mother.

And mind you, it happens in many parts of the world, including the developed world. People hide these things because of many reasons....

Yes, u have a point.

Like I said, am not in support of rapists or other form of violence against women and children.

What am trying to say is that her allegation may or may not be true and that we should not conclude in a hurry.

If u noticed she complained against all her family members both neuclus and extended for hating and not believing her.

I have seen many of such cases that were not true. The accusers are most of the time under spiritual attack or influence making them to believe what isnt true.

I may not be able to go into details here, but, there a lot of things that may give rise to how she felt before taking her own life.

The summary of it is that, the enemy wanted her to end the way she did, she only played into the enemies hand, she agreed with the enemy to ruin her promising life.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

What Is The Cause Of Waist Pain / Many People Are Using Paracetamol To Cook Meat! / How I Got Infected With HIV

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.