Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,848 members, 7,806,398 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:45 PM

Chigul Shows The Scars On Her Body (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chigul Shows The Scars On Her Body (Photos) (51270 Views)

"Cost Money To Look Like Me": Teni Flaunts Her Slimmer Body (Photos) / Comedienne, Chigul Celebrates Her 45th Birthday (Photos) / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde, Toke Makinwa And Chigul At A Wedding (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chigul Shows The Scars On Her Body (Photos) by Drinokrane: 4:12pm On Dec 28, 2020
Comedian and actress Chigul has shared pictures of her scars on Instagram, Igbere TV reports.

The 44-year-old revealed that she got the first scar from a car accident on Monday.

“SCARS!!!!!! SLIDE ONE….scar from broken arm that needed surgery…car accident….Slide 2….scars from epidural injections for back pain…(I was given 2 epidural in a week)…doctor did not know what he was doing…(that’s a whole other story for a whole nother day�).

“Anyways….scars can be physically, mental, emotional / Psychological…Sometimes we want to remove them because they are not very pretty to look at….or because they remind us of a time of pain,” she wrote.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CJWDxfaDIkF/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Chigul initially became a singer under the name C-Flow but this has been subsumed by her characters – principal of which is Chigul.

She stars in the movie Banana Island Ghost in 2017. The multi-talented actress plays the role of Ijeoma, who is paired with Patrick Diabuah as the ghost.

Chigul has also featured in movies such as The Wedding Party 2 and Road to Yesterday.

1 Share

Re: Chigul Shows The Scars On Her Body (Photos) by Perfectsouth(m): 4:12pm On Dec 28, 2020
Scar-let

Me going into 2021 like

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chigul Shows The Scars On Her Body (Photos) by Freestainworld(m): 4:28pm On Dec 28, 2020
Very funny lady

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chigul Shows The Scars On Her Body (Photos) by Houseofglam7(f): 7:03pm On Dec 28, 2020
We all have scars we're not proud to show; while some are physical, others aren't.

75 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Chigul Shows The Scars On Her Body (Photos) by Drizzy5001(m): 7:55pm On Dec 28, 2020
My spec... I love them chubby grin tongue

7 Likes

Re: Chigul Shows The Scars On Her Body (Photos) by slawormiir: 8:38pm On Dec 28, 2020
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright ...
Drizzy5001:
Anyway one man's meat is a another man's gadmnnn poison

For me slim girls anyday anytime twice on Monday

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chigul Shows The Scars On Her Body (Photos) by Shortyy(f): 8:39pm On Dec 28, 2020
Wonderful
Re: Chigul Shows The Scars On Her Body (Photos) by Bunmhi(f): 8:40pm On Dec 28, 2020
Sorry
Re: Chigul Shows The Scars On Her Body (Photos) by Spuggie: 8:40pm On Dec 28, 2020
Good
Re: Chigul Shows The Scars On Her Body (Photos) by fuckdemrepented: 8:40pm On Dec 28, 2020
Drizzy5001:
Big things will locate you this new year grin

21 Likes

Re: Chigul Shows The Scars On Her Body (Photos) by byinks(f): 8:41pm On Dec 28, 2020
Her dad was great family friend and dedicated soldier.

1 Like

Re: Chigul Shows The Scars On Her Body (Photos) by HerMajestyCares(f): 8:41pm On Dec 28, 2020
I DON'T KNOW WHO SHE IS,

I HOPE SHE DOES NOT GO INTO DEPRESSION, SUCH IS LIFE,THINGS HAPPEN IN LIFE.

I THANK JESUS FOR WEALTH AND LIFE cheesy

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Chigul Shows The Scars On Her Body (Photos) by Digableplanets6(m): 8:41pm On Dec 28, 2020
Perfectsouth:
Scar-let
But she didn't talk about the stretch marks am seeing there naw!

Me going into 2021 like
Must you always body shame

3 Likes

Re: Chigul Shows The Scars On Her Body (Photos) by rawtouch: 8:42pm On Dec 28, 2020
wink

the beautiful thing about scars is that they always tell a story

4 Likes

Re: Chigul Shows The Scars On Her Body (Photos) by DropsMic(m): 8:42pm On Dec 28, 2020
Hmmm
Re: Chigul Shows The Scars On Her Body (Photos) by Dpharisee: 8:43pm On Dec 28, 2020
Nairaland should be changed to Igbereland, all their stories make FP sad

1 Like

Re: Chigul Shows The Scars On Her Body (Photos) by ednut1(m): 8:43pm On Dec 28, 2020
No be every dem dey post online
Re: Chigul Shows The Scars On Her Body (Photos) by mikemodel24: 8:43pm On Dec 28, 2020
I need to start minding my business, don't know why I click on this thread

anyway.
ten yrs fb acct for sale urgent in need of cash contact 0701 981 9276
Re: Chigul Shows The Scars On Her Body (Photos) by Nobody: 8:43pm On Dec 28, 2020
Re: Chigul Shows The Scars On Her Body (Photos) by petertamtam6(m): 8:43pm On Dec 28, 2020
Maybe the spirit Of Karishika don dey Hunt Her grin
Re: Chigul Shows The Scars On Her Body (Photos) by 44Bulldog(m): 8:44pm On Dec 28, 2020
These aren't scars but stretch marks undecided

1 Like

Re: Chigul Shows The Scars On Her Body (Photos) by juniorades: 8:44pm On Dec 28, 2020
This one na scar, mtcheww.....go Ajegunle and amuwo odofin, u go see confirm scar wet be like star fish
Video editing tutorial
Make a memorial video picture effect from your Xmas galllery album

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zr816WyIzBM
Re: Chigul Shows The Scars On Her Body (Photos) by adedehinbo(m): 8:46pm On Dec 28, 2020
Houseofglam7:
We all have scars we're not proud to show; while some are physical, others aren't.
I have them on my face and I hate it,its draining me,wish surgery can eradicate it
Re: Chigul Shows The Scars On Her Body (Photos) by Nobody: 8:47pm On Dec 28, 2020
Ok.

I don't know her though. Must be one of the actresses that came up after I quit watching NIgerian movies.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chigul Shows The Scars On Her Body (Photos) by NuraSambo: 8:48pm On Dec 28, 2020
What is Chigurl?
Re: Chigul Shows The Scars On Her Body (Photos) by TANID(m): 8:48pm On Dec 28, 2020
Re: Chigul Shows The Scars On Her Body (Photos) by Dagger111(m): 8:49pm On Dec 28, 2020
Houseofglam7:

Hmmmm! O deep gan.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Toke Makinwa's Response To Fan Who Begged Her To Buy Jamb Form / Patoranking In Hospital, Shares Photo / Stella Damasus Doesn't Support 2face Idibia's Protest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.