Stats: 3,148,842 members, 7,802,695 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:09 PM

Adamawa Residents Run To Mountains As Boko Haram Advances (Video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adamawa Residents Run To Mountains As Boko Haram Advances (Video) (49654 Views)

Adamawa Residents Troop Out To Wash Off "APC Stains" / Gunshots As Owerri Residents Run And Hide (Pictures, Video) / Gardika Adamawa Residents In Bush On Christmas Eve After Fleeing From Boko Haram (2) (3) (4)

Re: Adamawa Residents Run To Mountains As Boko Haram Advances (Video) by t00dugged(f): 6:18pm On Dec 28, 2020
Many people don't know "states and capital" on this thread grin grin

Re: Adamawa Residents Run To Mountains As Boko Haram Advances (Video) by maestro299: 6:18pm On Dec 28, 2020
Freestainworld:
The North is safe, Buhari is working, IPOB are terrorist, Boko Haram are untouchable and are not terrorist.
Where are those Northern Christians Forum, or whatever they call themselves? Let them come and see how Bishop Kukah has been lying and Buhari is working.

Re: Adamawa Residents Run To Mountains As Boko Haram Advances (Video) by charlesucheh(m): 6:18pm On Dec 28, 2020
Ever8090:
what's the difference between Adamawa and Borno..?
All Na North-East my brother!!!

Re: Adamawa Residents Run To Mountains As Boko Haram Advances (Video) by Wartsnigeria: 6:19pm On Dec 28, 2020
CodeTemplar:
Nigeria has turned into something else under Buhari.

This is why education is important, what's the difference BTW 2 states? Why not ask what's the difference between Lagos and Abia

Re: Adamawa Residents Run To Mountains As Boko Haram Advances (Video) by Akfrenzy(m): 6:20pm On Dec 28, 2020
grin END OF THE YEAR FAKE NEWS bcuz Baba has assured us that they're safe

Re: Adamawa Residents Run To Mountains As Boko Haram Advances (Video) by ParrotGirl360: 6:20pm On Dec 28, 2020
This is a bitter experience. Back in 2014, i ran to Cameroun on foot for a day and half. It was a bad experience. Lost 3 of my friends that day. Boko Haram will advance into a town as though they own it while the Nigerian soldiers will be shooting towards God knows where in the name of repelling terrorists.

Re: Adamawa Residents Run To Mountains As Boko Haram Advances (Video) by Bennysam: 6:21pm On Dec 28, 2020
Marine54:
Ipob are the cause ...
Stay there idiot they will soon reach your papa house

Re: Adamawa Residents Run To Mountains As Boko Haram Advances (Video) by DeOTR: 6:22pm On Dec 28, 2020
...now Boko Haram knows where to find these people, thanks to this news.
Re: Adamawa Residents Run To Mountains As Boko Haram Advances (Video) by Juliearth(f): 6:22pm On Dec 28, 2020
LogoDesigner01:
Is the mountains safer than their house? Why not leave the community entirely

Please, I will Design a Professional LOGO or LETTERHEAD for your product or Company For 2k Only

Please dont question a mechanism that you do not understand. Mountainous terrains have always been a vantage point for these communities. From this height, they can see the position from where the terrorists are advancing, the mountains serve as a perfect hideout location too.

Re: Adamawa Residents Run To Mountains As Boko Haram Advances (Video) by evans4luv: 6:22pm On Dec 28, 2020
Marine54:
Ipob are the cause ...
ur foolishness is next to none

Re: Adamawa Residents Run To Mountains As Boko Haram Advances (Video) by Jaqenhghar: 6:23pm On Dec 28, 2020
OyigboUpdate:

https://mobile.twitter.com/thecableng/status/1343488415728361472
See tax paying law abidibg citizens , fugitives in their own country. Then some group of idiots will say God bless army. So sad

Re: Adamawa Residents Run To Mountains As Boko Haram Advances (Video) by Farki: 6:23pm On Dec 28, 2020
It's not a new thing we thank our security forces for helping the people sleep comfortably in their beds in this administration.

Re: Adamawa Residents Run To Mountains As Boko Haram Advances (Video) by King44(m): 6:26pm On Dec 28, 2020
OyigboUpdate:

https://mobile.twitter.com/thecableng/status/1343488415728361472
The Boko haram they said they have eradicated.

Wo watin concern me sef

Re: Adamawa Residents Run To Mountains As Boko Haram Advances (Video) by Balofariojames: 6:26pm On Dec 28, 2020
Presidency comend service chiefs for returned peace to the north.
There's no more Boko Haram, the remaining are remnants.
Lai Mohammed who knows how to lie well -well.
Someone says Buhari responded well to security compare to Good -Lock Jonathan.
After his tenure he will return to daura, then his eyes will open widely.

Re: Adamawa Residents Run To Mountains As Boko Haram Advances (Video) by Sunnyja: 6:26pm On Dec 28, 2020
How will this pictures help those fleeing to the mountain?!
Re: Adamawa Residents Run To Mountains As Boko Haram Advances (Video) by Grace001: 6:29pm On Dec 28, 2020
Fake news... North is safe and peaceful.

Re: Adamawa Residents Run To Mountains As Boko Haram Advances (Video) by ahmedajadi(m): 6:29pm On Dec 28, 2020
DuBLINGreenb:
2021 go tough no be small

Nigerians still dey run go mountain in this 21st century, we heard how they ran to mountains pre independence times and how they fought battles on hills e still dey happen till today na wa oh

Oluwa Wetin dey occur abeg ya boy still dey this naija oh no forget me here
Yeah man...

What you raised made me remember the story of egba people who fled away from war against the people of dahomey now benin republic and went to olumo rock for protection and stayed there for days before they came back after they left.

What I know is that the Army is seriously cashing out from this book haram.... And it's until the government does the right thing, they will continue to multiply and cause problem but are they ready to do the right thing? I don't know.

Re: Adamawa Residents Run To Mountains As Boko Haram Advances (Video) by Bahamas95(m): 6:30pm On Dec 28, 2020
The North is the safest region in Nigeria.

Re: Adamawa Residents Run To Mountains As Boko Haram Advances (Video) by mamaafrik(m): 6:31pm On Dec 28, 2020
Middle beltans,you can see why i said you need Amotekun more than even the the visionary South West,East need to brace up too,i heard kogi Governor is calling for community policing...............Hausa -Fulanis will finish the little growth they acquired with our oil cash

Re: Adamawa Residents Run To Mountains As Boko Haram Advances (Video) by paix(m): 6:32pm On Dec 28, 2020
OyigboUpdate:

I though Adamawa is in Borno?
Yes, just like Lagos in Ogun.

Re: Adamawa Residents Run To Mountains As Boko Haram Advances (Video) by Collegelove: 6:33pm On Dec 28, 2020
It's all over for the North.

Re: Adamawa Residents Run To Mountains As Boko Haram Advances (Video) by Omezif(m): 6:34pm On Dec 28, 2020
These idiotes are daily increasing keep unleashing havocs to the innocent people mercilessly.
Re: Adamawa Residents Run To Mountains As Boko Haram Advances (Video) by phorget(m): 6:34pm On Dec 28, 2020
Nah dem-dem no shaking! undecided
Re: Adamawa Residents Run To Mountains As Boko Haram Advances (Video) by Nobody: 6:34pm On Dec 28, 2020
Go and CALL GOWON..
After all, he's still ALIVE
STOP disturbing us

Re: Adamawa Residents Run To Mountains As Boko Haram Advances (Video) by Chicastle: 6:35pm On Dec 28, 2020
Let me stay this side and be watching from the south south first

Re: Adamawa Residents Run To Mountains As Boko Haram Advances (Video) by Chiboto414: 6:35pm On Dec 28, 2020
Please God safe dem oo

Re: Adamawa Residents Run To Mountains As Boko Haram Advances (Video) by prodev988: 6:35pm On Dec 28, 2020
I thought they are technically defeated? What is now going on

Re: Adamawa Residents Run To Mountains As Boko Haram Advances (Video) by NeoWanZaeed(m): 6:36pm On Dec 28, 2020
And i was thinking of going n0rth go hustle say south west dry . . 9ja. . I need to leave this country. Who go help me o

Re: Adamawa Residents Run To Mountains As Boko Haram Advances (Video) by Breastfeed: 6:36pm On Dec 28, 2020
na wa o, which kind wahala come be this one now angry sad
Re: Adamawa Residents Run To Mountains As Boko Haram Advances (Video) by Omoslim26: 6:36pm On Dec 28, 2020
OyigboUpdate:

Stop mentioning IPOB here

How will he survive do you want him to die dont you know the only thing keeping dat nigga going in life is dis useless childish tribal banter good for nothing poverty stricken useless animals do on this forum

every single thread afonja dis, ipob dat,aboki dis

shameless monkeys

Re: Adamawa Residents Run To Mountains As Boko Haram Advances (Video) by NaijaOlosho(f): 6:36pm On Dec 28, 2020
After all these when Buhari raise his hands up ona go still dey shout sai baba

That is why I don't pitty you guys undecided

Frustration, Anger In APC Over Buhari’s Ministerial List - Daily Independent / "Oloibiri" Where Nigeria's Crude Oil Was 1st Discovered And Drilled(photos) / Senator Dino Melaye And Atiku Abubakar Chilling Together (Photos)