Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,331 members, 7,808,117 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:24 AM

Have You Ever Been Hated Or Discriminated On ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Been Hated Or Discriminated On ? (947 Views)

I Caught My Two Bosses Who Hated Each Other Having Sex / Ever Hated/ Disliked Someone You Used To Madly Love? / One Of The Most Hated Female Nlder Spotted - PHOTO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Ever Been Hated Or Discriminated On ? by Jemiwizzy(f): 4:22pm On Dec 28, 2020
Yes that is the story of my life. One thing Leeds to another, nobody is perfect and nobody deserves to be hated so much.
I am just a soul who's intentions are Good but people misunderstood me.
Anything I say whether good or bad turns to hate.
I wish I was a boy' but my gender limits me to do many things, I pass through some hardship sometimes alone that when I sleep I just don't want to wake up.
My life have no meaning cruel world and hunger and maltreatment makes me always angry like am rude but deep down my heart is Kind.
I wish daddy and mommy where here I would have love to ask them why am I different ?
Why do I lack everything?
Is there a sin you people committed and I have to pay for ?
Why do nobody care about me ?
I could clearly remember I am the type that always look out for people care and pray for them but when I am sick no one is there for me.
When I am hungry no food waiting for me.
When I get lost nobody find me.
When am wrong nobody correct me.
What am I living for?.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Hated Or Discriminated On ? by doggedfighter(f): 4:39pm On Dec 28, 2020
Reading your threads here left me with nothing to say

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Hated Or Discriminated On ? by jawalis(m): 4:41pm On Dec 28, 2020
At the heart of all forms of discrimination is prejudice based on concepts of identity, and the need to identify with a certain group. This can lead to division, hatred and even the dehumanization of other people because they have a different identity.
I experienced classisms twice. I was discriminated for my social class and I’ll never forget the experience in my life. I learnt the harder way that the riches don’t want the less privileged to rise. I shed tears the second experience

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Been Hated Or Discriminated On ? by thrillionaire(m): 4:48pm On Dec 28, 2020
Eminem has.. and that's why he cleaned out his closet that year �

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Been Hated Or Discriminated On ? by Hoodyrich(m): 4:53pm On Dec 28, 2020
Everyone is uniquely beautiful appreciate yourself first,no one would do that for you.what else I think you need to do is change your mindset and cycle of friends.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Hated Or Discriminated On ? by Jemiwizzy(f): 4:58pm On Dec 28, 2020
doggedfighter:
Reading your threads here left me with nothing to say
weird right ?
Re: Have You Ever Been Hated Or Discriminated On ? by Jemiwizzy(f): 4:58pm On Dec 28, 2020
jawalis:
At the heart of all forms of discrimination is prejudice based on concepts of identity, and the need to identify with a certain group. This can lead to division, hatred and even the dehumanization of other people because they have a different identity.
I experienced classisms twice. I was discriminated for my social class and I’ll never forget the experience in my life.
painful
Re: Have You Ever Been Hated Or Discriminated On ? by jawalis(m): 5:01pm On Dec 28, 2020
Jemiwizzy:
painful
Yes. Really painful. I got home and challenged my Mom. What were you doing when others were rising and making progress. But now it’s my turn. I’m working and praying the story changes and things turn around
Re: Have You Ever Been Hated Or Discriminated On ? by Jemiwizzy(f): 5:04pm On Dec 28, 2020
jawalis:

Yes. Really painful. I got home and challenged my Mom. What were you doing when others were rising and making progress. But now it’s my turn. I’m working and praying the story changes and things turn around
worst is mom and dad gone the same day lost em both to fire accident
Re: Have You Ever Been Hated Or Discriminated On ? by Baggiomarrio: 5:05pm On Dec 28, 2020
God is teaching you and same time preparing you for a greater future . nothing in this life happened for nothing, be it good or bad . Be calm share your problems with none allow the pains cook you and trust the process and most importantly LEARN from the experiences .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Been Hated Or Discriminated On ? by Jemiwizzy(f): 5:07pm On Dec 28, 2020
Baggiomarrio:
God is teaching you and the same time preparing you for a greater future , nothing in this life happened for nothing. Be calm share your problem with none and trust the process and most importantly learn . �
best advice ever especially share your problem with none
Re: Have You Ever Been Hated Or Discriminated On ? by jawalis(m): 5:07pm On Dec 28, 2020
Jemiwizzy:
worst is mom and dad gone the same day lost em both to fire accident
Damn. This is heartbreaking. How have you been coping in this cold world
Re: Have You Ever Been Hated Or Discriminated On ? by Kabir5643(m): 5:09pm On Dec 28, 2020
Just keep breathing. It will all be alright
Re: Have You Ever Been Hated Or Discriminated On ? by Jemiwizzy(f): 5:10pm On Dec 28, 2020
jawalis:

Damn. This is heartbreaking. How have you been coping in this cold world
you won't believe if I tell you it's hell you know that kinda suffering that keep you depressed sleepless and makes you lose weight and beauty ? That's the definition of my life
Re: Have You Ever Been Hated Or Discriminated On ? by Nobody: 5:13pm On Dec 28, 2020
If my life is a movie; you guys will shed tears.....ups and downs, but I try my best to create funny and meaningless topics/posts just to smile in this forum...but offline, local man is weak and a shadow of his online personalities.

Shoutout to all orphan first son that are married....God will not forsake us, Amen.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Been Hated Or Discriminated On ? by Themainboy22: 5:16pm On Dec 28, 2020
My ex boss descriminated and hated on me, probably because I'm not the "eye service or yes sir, yes sir type". Long story short, The day I left the company, that's the day it folded. He wanted me to come back but it was already late. That inspired me to work hard and become my own boss.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Hated Or Discriminated On ? by Offpoint1: 5:20pm On Dec 28, 2020
Discrimination is like breakfast to me, I eat it.

Best gift parents could ever give to me, was giving me birth to me.

I climb everest with no gears, and no room for fears... I rather die climbing, than back down.

If you give a Bleep about people opinions about you, they will start fuckin with you mentally, physically and emotionally.

Parents or no parents, life na personal race...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Been Hated Or Discriminated On ? by jawalis(m): 5:24pm On Dec 28, 2020
Jemiwizzy:
you won't believe if I tell you it's hell you know that kinda suffering that keep you depressed sleepless and makes you lose weight and beauty ? That's the definition of my life
Omg. Short of words right now
Re: Have You Ever Been Hated Or Discriminated On ? by VanDerWaalforces: 5:35pm On Dec 28, 2020
Jemiwizzy:
Yes that is the story of my life. One thing Leeds to another, nobody is perfect and nobody deserves to be hated so much.
I am just a soul who's intentions are Good but people misunderstood me.
Anything I say whether good or bad turns to hate.
I wish I was a boy' but my gender limits me to do many things, I pass through some hardship sometimes alone that when I sleep I just don't want to wake up.
My life have no meaning cruel world and hunger and maltreatment makes me always angry like am rude but deep down my heart is Kind.
I wish daddy and mommy where here I would have love to ask them why am I different ?
Why do I lack everything?
Is there a sin you people committed and I have to pay for ?
Why do nobody care about me ?
I could clearly remember I am the type that always look out for people care and pray for them but when I am sick no one is there for me.
When I am hungry no food waiting for me.
When I get lost nobody find me.
When am wrong nobody correct me.
What am I living for?.
Jemi! why not go back to the village? at least, you could find food and shelter. Be strong! This is just a phase, it will soon be gone. God is working out the answers.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Been Hated Or Discriminated On ? by Jemiwizzy(f): 5:46pm On Dec 28, 2020
VanDerWaalforces:
Jemi! why not go back to the village? at least, you could find food and shelter. Be strong! This is just a phase, it will soon be gone. God is working out the answers.
it's part of my plan but I don't have transportation yet

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Hated Or Discriminated On ? by Jemiwizzy(f): 5:47pm On Dec 28, 2020
jawalis:

Omg. Short of words right now
don't worry it's all about time
Re: Have You Ever Been Hated Or Discriminated On ? by kikelomo68469: 8:45pm On Dec 28, 2020
Everyone is uniquely beautiful appreciate yourself first,no one would do that for you,what else I think you need to do is change your mindset and cycle of friends.
Re: Have You Ever Been Hated Or Discriminated On ? by BabbanBura(m): 9:03pm On Dec 28, 2020
Offpoint1:
Discrimination is like breakfast to me, I eat it.

Best gift parents could ever give to me, was giving me birth to me.

I climb everest with no gears, and no room for fears... I rather die climbing, than back down.

If you give a Bleep about people opinions about you, they will start fuckin with you mentally, physically and emotionally.

Parents or no parents, life na personal race...

Thank you for the boldness!!!
Re: Have You Ever Been Hated Or Discriminated On ? by Nobody: 9:07pm On Dec 28, 2020
I can relate the pain... I use to feel unwanted and unloved right from childhood, discrimination here and there even from people am far better than. even I myself sometimes look at the mirror and reject me. 'what am I on earth for', i always ask. but ever since I started loving myself more and gave no Bleep about what people think, that depression has left me. so my dr, up ur sleeves, love yourself more, take good care of your body, wear nice clothes and walk with confidence, smile at all times and speak positive things about yourself and u will feel loved again
Re: Have You Ever Been Hated Or Discriminated On ? by tobechi74: 10:12pm On Dec 28, 2020
thrillionaire:
Eminem has.. and that's why he cleaned out his closet that year �

Yes oo, he was protested and demonstrated against. .....

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Hated Or Discriminated On ? by bottlewater1(m): 5:50am On Dec 29, 2020
such is life my dear
I have had such encounter over and over and over
one is still fresh. I run a tutorial with a friend this guy barely had time for the students while I stretch myself to ensure that this students are
1. well trained for the exams they wanted to write
2. well tutored

despite my commitment to their future most of them prefer this guy to me...they love to be around him.
so I device a method which it is working for me if you care to know am available
Re: Have You Ever Been Hated Or Discriminated On ? by Tisini: 5:32pm On Dec 29, 2020
jawalis:

you are not serious. You opened your mouth to ask your mum what she was doing while others were making it undecided. She was too busy feeding, clothing, and paying for your education that she couldn't invest and become wealthy. You grow up finish now you are angry that she has no inheritance to pass on to you. Grow up and take your life in your own hands
Re: Have You Ever Been Hated Or Discriminated On ? by jawalis(m): 6:28pm On Dec 29, 2020
Tisini:
you are not serious. You opened your mouth to ask your mum what she was doing while others were making it undecided. She was too busy feeding, clothing, and paying for your education that she couldn't invest and become wealthy. You grow up finish now you are angry that she has no inheritance to pass on to you. Grow up and take your life in your own hands
You are not correct. You got the wrong message
Re: Have You Ever Been Hated Or Discriminated On ? by TyroneP(m): 2:24pm On Jan 03, 2021
HakimZiyech:
If my life is a movie; you guys will shed tears.....ups and downs, but I try my best to create funny and meaningless topics/posts just to smile in this forum...but offline, local man is weak and a shadow of his online personalities.

Shoutout to all orphan first son that are married....God will not forsake us, Amen.

Amen

(1) (Reply)

How True Is This About African Women? / Lady Breaks Off Her Engagement With Her Abroad Boyfriend Because Of His Sister / The Email I Got On May 29th 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.