Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,131 members, 7,807,429 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:22 PM

What Did You Accomplish This Year That You Are Proud Of? - Nairaland / General (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Did You Accomplish This Year That You Are Proud Of? (25531 Views)

What Did You Say You Won’t Do That You Are Doing Now? / What Did 2019 Teach You? / What Did You Have 5 Years Ago That You No Longer Have? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Did You Accomplish This Year That You Are Proud Of? by esthervera(f): 1:01am On Dec 31, 2020
iamloyalty:

Am happy for you.

Thank you
Re: What Did You Accomplish This Year That You Are Proud Of? by Raph3177(m): 4:52am On Dec 31, 2020
Odewaleadesoye:

To God be the glory.. How are you now?
I am fine now and bouncing back

1 Like

Re: What Did You Accomplish This Year That You Are Proud Of? by Odewaleadesoye(m): 10:31am On Dec 31, 2020

1 Like

Re: What Did You Accomplish This Year That You Are Proud Of? by alasan007(m): 10:54am On Dec 31, 2020
Candycrushy:

Not really
I can't remember my password..it's been inactive for long... planning on getting a new one
oh. I c how can we connect?
Re: What Did You Accomplish This Year That You Are Proud Of? by eaddyboy: 4:28pm On Dec 31, 2020
Zeinymira:

I initially accepted the Lagos State offer, when I was about to resume at the hospital I got the Federal government offers. So I cancelled, I chose the one in line with my specialization
Glad you made a great choice, not easy at all given the options available. I wish you all the very best in your career.

1 Like

Re: What Did You Accomplish This Year That You Are Proud Of? by Melaninprincess(f): 6:45pm On Dec 31, 2020
Started saving but I hope to do more next year. If you want to join, you can check my signature
Re: What Did You Accomplish This Year That You Are Proud Of? by Candycrushy(f): 7:12pm On Dec 31, 2020
alasan007:
oh. I c how can we connect?
WhatsApp I guess
Re: What Did You Accomplish This Year That You Are Proud Of? by alasan007(m): 7:34pm On Dec 31, 2020
Candycrushy:

WhatsApp I guess
ok whats your number I’ll add you
Re: What Did You Accomplish This Year That You Are Proud Of? by Candycrushy(f): 7:38pm On Dec 31, 2020
alasan007:
ok whats your number I’ll add you
Send a dm
Re: What Did You Accomplish This Year That You Are Proud Of? by alasan007(m): 8:19pm On Dec 31, 2020
Candycrushy:

Send a dm
lol I actually don’t know how grin
Re: What Did You Accomplish This Year That You Are Proud Of? by Candycrushy(f): 9:34pm On Dec 31, 2020
alasan007:
lol I actually don’t know how grin
You're joking right grin
Re: What Did You Accomplish This Year That You Are Proud Of? by Reuben700: 12:36am On Jan 01, 2021
BOOKWORMLUX:
I learnt how to make money online from nairaland. Thanks to all the productive threads. I have $155 BTC and some that will still come.
God I am grateful.
it was just a basic itel phone someone gave me, but i used it to earn what will buy 3 of the phone and i wil stil have change.
thank God for my life and that of all ma friends n loved ones
I LOVE NAIRALAND
I hope my $155 BTC appreciate more by next year.
i didnt pay shishi, just ma time nd data
Sir will you mind teaching me at least it will save me from engaging in crime
Re: What Did You Accomplish This Year That You Are Proud Of? by Orubebe01: 7:55pm On Jan 01, 2021
ikon123:
I made my first 100k ever online
I know my mates are making more but it's really a great achievement for me.
Can you teach me pls
Re: What Did You Accomplish This Year That You Are Proud Of? by alasan007(m): 5:25pm On Jan 03, 2021
Candycrushy:

You're joking right grin
lol I’m serious maybe you should DM first or what’s your email
Re: What Did You Accomplish This Year That You Are Proud Of? by Erums(m): 12:10pm On Jan 05, 2021
Jfkitchen123:
Thank God for provision back to back
Acquired 2 plots of land in a good area
Bought an automatic washing machine
acquired stuffs for our food business
Changed my laptop and phone
2020 a good year

Can you please advise me on the washing machine to get... I don't wanna throw away cash for nothing
Re: What Did You Accomplish This Year That You Are Proud Of? by Chidi2022: 12:58pm On Mar 24, 2022
kaymart:
Can u kindly guide me on steps to running YouTube pages/channels? Thanks
Pharmacist Nwamagbe..... Your Yeye dey smell.
Re: What Did You Accomplish This Year That You Are Proud Of? by kaymart: 1:03pm On Mar 24, 2022
Chidi2022:
Pharmacist Nwamagbe..... Your Yeye dey smell.
I'm a Nigerian trained accomplished Pharmacist, now about getting my practising license in Europe and I have businesses in Nigeria.
So, what about u?
I'm done trading words with u.
Re: What Did You Accomplish This Year That You Are Proud Of? by Chidi2022: 1:18pm On Mar 24, 2022
kaymart:

I'm a Nigerian trained accomplished Pharmacist, now about getting my practising license in Europe and I have businesses in Nigeria.
So, what about u?
I'm done trading words with u.
You can't be done oooh.... you started it first, so enjoy it while it last.... You already know what i am, so who am i to change your view about me? nonsense human being.
Re: What Did You Accomplish This Year That You Are Proud Of? by kaymart: 1:21pm On Mar 24, 2022
Chidi2022:
You can't be done oooh.... you started it first, so enjoy it while it last.... You already know what i am, so who am i to change your view about me? nonsense human being.
Yes I know what you are...a damaged tool.
Re: What Did You Accomplish This Year That You Are Proud Of? by Chidi2022: 1:46pm On Mar 24, 2022
kaymart:

Yes I know what you are...a damaged tool.
lol.... just like your mama baibay.... i guess you have been battling with her damaged life so much you now believe everyone you come across is same....

Bring It On Baibay.
Re: What Did You Accomplish This Year That You Are Proud Of? by DyingFetus: 3:54am On Aug 17, 2023
I buried my BBC in a big booty chick. Bent over. Deep in wet pussy.
Re: What Did You Accomplish This Year That You Are Proud Of? by Preservedfish: 4:23am On Nov 11, 2023
I visited Sweden with my wife, bought a car for my wife
Re: What Did You Accomplish This Year That You Are Proud Of? by DDIA: 4:35am On Nov 11, 2023
Preservedfish:
I visited Sweden with my wife, bought a car for my wife
How many times did you fvck her this year? cool

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Man's Leg Crushed In Bayelsa As 2 Cars Collide In A Terrible Accident / Have You Read E.L. James "Grey"? Can You Share Link To Download? / Nigerian Killed In Malaysia (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.