Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,897 members, 7,798,999 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 01:39 PM

What Did You Accomplish This Year That You Are Proud Of? - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Did You Accomplish This Year That You Are Proud Of? (25478 Views)

What Did You Say You Won’t Do That You Are Doing Now? / What Did 2019 Teach You? / What Did You Have 5 Years Ago That You No Longer Have? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Did You Accomplish This Year That You Are Proud Of? by Mosebus: 9:20pm On Dec 28, 2020
I'm alive despite of covid 19 pandemic and endsars Protest. Thank God for my living.

1 Like

Re: What Did You Accomplish This Year That You Are Proud Of? by Iamvalentine: 9:20pm On Dec 28, 2020
Nothing at alllll. I feel so bad right now,funny enough 'january account balance:#3500, December 24 account balance:#3750. But my case is different because I don't have a job not the pandemic. If anyone has a job to offer pls 07037829036
Re: What Did You Accomplish This Year That You Are Proud Of? by Odewaleadesoye(m): 9:20pm On Dec 28, 2020
Re: What Did You Accomplish This Year That You Are Proud Of? by stalwart123(m): 9:20pm On Dec 28, 2020
Nothing.

May God help me and move me forward.
Re: What Did You Accomplish This Year That You Are Proud Of? by chatinent: 9:20pm On Dec 28, 2020
Mynd44:
I survived. I think that's enough

Survived what?

Prison?
Re: What Did You Accomplish This Year That You Are Proud Of? by Odewaleadesoye(m): 9:21pm On Dec 28, 2020

1 Like

Re: What Did You Accomplish This Year That You Are Proud Of? by damiloladuke: 9:21pm On Dec 28, 2020
Started my goat meat shop.. Please patro-nize if you dey Ipaja Axis

5 Likes

Re: What Did You Accomplish This Year That You Are Proud Of? by merieam16(f): 9:21pm On Dec 28, 2020
I'm here to read lies....nobody fit put me for depression
cheesy

2020 is indeed a blessing in disguise. Thank God for grace

10 Likes

Re: What Did You Accomplish This Year That You Are Proud Of? by dazzlingd(m): 9:21pm On Dec 28, 2020
Started a new business
Got a new beautiful lady in my life
Got a sweet new ride
Got new skills
Started my MSc
Broke even and made cool money on my business...
Learnt lots of lessons this year...

Staying alive and healthy, looking forward to a more prosperous year 2021

Thank you all

14 Likes

Re: What Did You Accomplish This Year That You Are Proud Of? by Odewaleadesoye(m): 9:22pm On Dec 28, 2020

1 Like

Re: What Did You Accomplish This Year That You Are Proud Of? by muykem: 9:22pm On Dec 28, 2020
I lost my job but didn't lost God favour. 1. I completed my four bedroom flats and rented them out. 2. I perfected my company papers as a result of my firm decision to work for myself 3. God gives me grace to invested some money which is given me reasonable return every month. 4. By God grace I was able to return five children back to school, they lost their mother and their father is incapacitated. 5. In all, it's a wonderful year for me and my family. To God be all the glory.

41 Likes

Re: What Did You Accomplish This Year That You Are Proud Of? by Foolishmasses: 9:22pm On Dec 28, 2020
naijacann:
1. I spent almost 1.6million for my sister to have a safe delivery from a complicated birth.
She had a bouncing baby boy....8 years after marriage. Husband isn't all that buoyant financially
2. I bailed out my brother with 700k to start a business of his own after losing his job and the business is gradually but surely taking shape
3. I bought myself a small 2006 Corolla, Belgium from Canada...to be cleared in 4 weeks when it lands in Nigerian port.

I take pride in the fact that these are all investments in my family and they will pay off in the future.

You be G

15 Likes

Re: What Did You Accomplish This Year That You Are Proud Of? by MrHandsome2013: 9:22pm On Dec 28, 2020
jaymorgan:
I didn't fall sick through out this year (first time ever) I'm so ever grateful for good health.
I learned Forex (from basic to advanced)
Learned Graphics design
Now learning web design!

Thank you Jehovah.
Bros can you teach me forex

1 Like

Re: What Did You Accomplish This Year That You Are Proud Of? by wonlasewonimi: 9:22pm On Dec 28, 2020
I washed my hands fervently

2 Likes

Re: What Did You Accomplish This Year That You Are Proud Of? by iamimohtal(m): 9:23pm On Dec 28, 2020
olisefom:
I resigned.

After working for a period of 12years. Started my business with less than 200,000 (borrowed) and made my first million in life.
That's the dream bro...ur story just motivated me
Thanks for sharing

3 Likes

Re: What Did You Accomplish This Year That You Are Proud Of? by jericco1(m): 9:23pm On Dec 28, 2020
I got married

8 Likes

Re: What Did You Accomplish This Year That You Are Proud Of? by haryorbarmie83(m): 9:23pm On Dec 28, 2020
I finish paying for my plot of land with Adron homes. Am grateful to God.

2 Likes

Re: What Did You Accomplish This Year That You Are Proud Of? by Adrian9(m): 9:24pm On Dec 28, 2020
Joining nairaland!

1 Like

Re: What Did You Accomplish This Year That You Are Proud Of? by dazzlingd(m): 9:24pm On Dec 28, 2020
johnwaya:
Had my first sucking of boobs..
Nothing to write home about

Good, small small u will get there...
I also sucked the biggest boobs in my life this year

May God help us to achieve more

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Did You Accomplish This Year That You Are Proud Of? by FuckHomophobes: 9:24pm On Dec 28, 2020
Took care of our house rent
Paid my siblings school fees
Took over the family finances.
Showed some people the way and still doing more
And I'm just a small boy. The rainbow gods be praised grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Did You Accomplish This Year That You Are Proud Of? by doctore212(m): 9:24pm On Dec 28, 2020
I invested about 30k on my olosho babe .
Re: What Did You Accomplish This Year That You Are Proud Of? by humilitypays(m): 9:25pm On Dec 28, 2020
Nigerians and buying land, the number one reason Nigeria have the highest rate of unemployment is the "buying land mentality of most Nigerians"!

Someone becomes Governor, the first thing that goes to his mind is to start buying all the lands in all the Nigerian cities instead of thinking of building factories and industries that will create jobs......after buying lands, their next greatest achievement is to start building hotels....filling stations and some block of flats for rent.

Emeka or Abiola travels to US, the first money he saves over there, he sends back to Nigeria immediately to buy land......why are all Nigerians in a hurry to buy land as if land will soon finish when in reality there are several untapped lands all over Nigeria

Honestly with this wack mentality of most Nigerians, unemployment will destroy Nigeria in 50 years from today.

Our youths need to change this foolish mentality they learnt from their corrupt fathers and start thinking of owning factories and industries and engineering workshops. Enough of this recycling of lands in Nigeria angry angry

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Did You Accomplish This Year That You Are Proud Of? by Mynd44: 9:25pm On Dec 28, 2020
Odewaleadesoye:

One of my bosses is here.
I respect and admire boss mynd44.
You're so hardworking.
I'm gonna follow you ASAP.
I would be very glad if boss follow back.
Thanks man.
Boss mynd44
Sorry, I won't follow you back. Personal reasons.

Thanks

4 Likes

Re: What Did You Accomplish This Year That You Are Proud Of? by Foolishmasses: 9:25pm On Dec 28, 2020
To God be the glory

Got a car as gift
Survived a sickness
Bought a Benz
Finish my house
Business growing

2 Likes

Re: What Did You Accomplish This Year That You Are Proud Of? by Le2money(m): 9:25pm On Dec 28, 2020
I got a pretty baby girl
kiss kiss kiss

2 Likes

Re: What Did You Accomplish This Year That You Are Proud Of? by Karleb(m): 9:25pm On Dec 28, 2020
merieam16:
I'm here to ready lies....nobody fit put me for depression
cheesy

2020 is indeed a blessing in disguise. Thank God for grace

Better double your hustle before you get jealous of my testimony.

I looted palliative warehouse. cool

2 Likes

Re: What Did You Accomplish This Year That You Are Proud Of? by Mynd44: 9:26pm On Dec 28, 2020
chatinent:

Survived what?

Prison?
Well, I sha survived sha.

So it is an achievement

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Did You Accomplish This Year That You Are Proud Of? by Brunicekid(m): 9:26pm On Dec 28, 2020
I recorded 6 studio tracks, I wrote 2 books, I started running my 2 YouTube pages (still on growing level), started audio talk series, worked on time management...

7 Likes

Re: What Did You Accomplish This Year That You Are Proud Of? by Olam09(m): 9:26pm On Dec 28, 2020
● bought my first laptop
● self Published a book i wrote myself
● A year that's made me realize I'm now becoming a man.
● Spent so much this year that i couldn't believe i could spend that huge amount in a year

1 Like

Re: What Did You Accomplish This Year That You Are Proud Of? by yusufu16: 9:26pm On Dec 28, 2020
I really took care of my health this year.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Did You Accomplish This Year That You Are Proud Of? by merieam16(f): 9:26pm On Dec 28, 2020
Karleb:

Better double your hustle before you get jealous of my testimony.
I looted palliative warehouse. cool
cheesy
Re: What Did You Accomplish This Year That You Are Proud Of? by Olihawww: 9:26pm On Dec 28, 2020
ecolime:
Staying afloat

It's been a very challenging year no doubt. 2021 will definitely be better.

When there is life, there is hope.
M

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Bus Crushes A Man To Death In Benin, Edo State (Graphic Photos) / Elephant Raju Cries After Being Rescued From 50 Years Of Suffering In Chains / 4 Tips To Help You Become Free Of Your Every Addiction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.