Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,970 members, 7,806,810 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:27 AM

What Did You Accomplish This Year That You Are Proud Of? - Nairaland / General (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Did You Accomplish This Year That You Are Proud Of? (25526 Views)

What Did You Say You Won’t Do That You Are Doing Now? / What Did 2019 Teach You? / What Did You Have 5 Years Ago That You No Longer Have? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Did You Accomplish This Year That You Are Proud Of? by alphaRego01(m): 10:27pm On Dec 28, 2020
Carloslehder:
-Quit drugs for 5 months back at it now though diminishing my usage by around 90%.
-Got a big apartment and furnished it to taste,graduated over 7 years ago just got called for nysc this year.
-Brought a small Camry.
This year is pretty shittty though, one of the worst year in our lives.was penniless for months but I bounced back

U go be better person.

1 Like

Re: What Did You Accomplish This Year That You Are Proud Of? by kaymart: 10:28pm On Dec 28, 2020
Brunicekid:
I recorded 6 studio tracks, I wrote 2 books, I started running my 2 YouTube pages (still on growing level), started audio and video life talk series, worked on time management...
Can u kindly guide me on steps to running YouTube pages/channels?
Thanks
Re: What Did You Accomplish This Year That You Are Proud Of? by Fvckhypocrite(f): 10:28pm On Dec 28, 2020
jaymorgan:
I didn't fall sick through out this year (first time ever) I'm so ever grateful for good health.
I learned Forex (from basic to advanced)
Learned Graphics design
Now learning web design!

Thank you Jehovah.
the graphic you learned is it with laptop or phone?
Re: What Did You Accomplish This Year That You Are Proud Of? by mrdharkchild(m): 10:28pm On Dec 28, 2020
1. Went to buy some clothes this hear
2. Played fifa 2020 and 2021 this year.
3. Dismantled and recouped my laptop this year.
4. Lost my job this year.
5. Got duped of house rent.
6. Broken phone screen.
7. Finally soaked garri once this year.
8. Didn't bath much this year.
9. Got so lazy.
10. Kept off women
11. Took good care of myself.
12. Took loud this year..
13. Still alive
14. I didn't make any inverter or robot this year. And lost touch of my talents and reality
Re: What Did You Accomplish This Year That You Are Proud Of? by Samuelking4280(m): 10:29pm On Dec 28, 2020
Acquired new software skills and developed my mental state.

1 Like

Re: What Did You Accomplish This Year That You Are Proud Of? by pattybf(f): 10:30pm On Dec 28, 2020
2020 is one of my best year!

My customer base increased tremendously.

I and my household survived healthwise n financially, also helped few others to survive.

My biggest achievement of the year; acquired my first personal car, and overcame fear of driving grin

I thank God for life n his many blessings!

10 Likes

Re: What Did You Accomplish This Year That You Are Proud Of? by Kingosytex(m): 10:31pm On Dec 28, 2020
missimelda01:

Your heart desires will be granted soon.

I hope so. This bachelorhood don de tire person o!!!

1 Like

Re: What Did You Accomplish This Year That You Are Proud Of? by Mynd44: 10:34pm On Dec 28, 2020
Dayoebe:
I started this year with total balance of N1.2k with debts

To God be the glory, I always smile whenever I remember my account balance
debt free!!!!!

This year's not that bad!!!

Meanwhile, someone should collect Mynd44 phone
I ban you
Re: What Did You Accomplish This Year That You Are Proud Of? by idu1(m): 10:34pm On Dec 28, 2020
Drsnives:
Finished my service in June 28 D's yr
No job cos of the pandemic
Bought fairly used okada with the remaining alawee b4 e finished
Started okada (omoh e nor easy oo, the shame)
But money dea okada Sha that's of na new bike, my own dea show me shege.
I recouped my money back in 2months, now am planning of buying land even if it's half plot.

Baba God too much

Buy new okada leave land first. wetin you want take land do.

1 Like

Re: What Did You Accomplish This Year That You Are Proud Of? by Reuben700: 10:36pm On Dec 28, 2020
alphaRego01:

Keep pushing

Discover what actually inspires u and never let go of it

Thanks sir you see just by the beginning of this year I decided that am never going to take the drugs again because I tried of it but it have been paying off . I know I won’t regret it

1 Like

Re: What Did You Accomplish This Year That You Are Proud Of? by SapphirePRINCEX(f): 10:38pm On Dec 28, 2020
Odewaleadesoye:
Sincerely speaking, year 2020 has been challenging and a lot of things happened during the year.

It was a year we experienced total lockdown in the world due to Covid-19 pandemic. The lockdown led to a lot of unspeakable occurrences.

I came up with this question and thread so that we can learn from you. Despite all odds throughout the year, you were able to achieve something and proud of it simultaneously.

As for me, I was able to complete my University's education and I graduated with first class in Accounting. I'm very proud of that. Despite all odds, I still made it.

What is something you accomplished this year that you are proud of?

We would be glad to hear and learn from you.
Life, healthy Children, no recorded loss of any members of my family and friends, a handsome new born baby

2 Likes

Re: What Did You Accomplish This Year That You Are Proud Of? by donbrowser(m): 10:38pm On Dec 28, 2020
Odewaleadesoye:

This is impressive.
So, someone can achieve this despite the situation of the world at large?
Congratulations bro.

Most of them are liers. They ain't got shiii

3 Likes

Re: What Did You Accomplish This Year That You Are Proud Of? by Odewaleadesoye(m): 10:39pm On Dec 28, 2020

1 Like

Re: What Did You Accomplish This Year That You Are Proud Of? by SapphirePRINCEX(f): 10:41pm On Dec 28, 2020
Odewaleadesoye:

Congrats oo
Thanks dear

1 Like

Re: What Did You Accomplish This Year That You Are Proud Of? by alphaRego01(m): 10:41pm On Dec 28, 2020
Reuben700:

Thanks sir you see just by the beginning of this year I decided that am never going to take the drugs again because I tried of it but it have been paying off . I know I won’t regret it

My broda,de pressure on from de society is so much.sometimes i do not blame people who use drugs

BUT WHAT AM TOTALLY AGAINST IS TURNING INTO A JUNKIE.THERES NO EXCUSE FOR THAT ONE

AVOID WASI A.K.A METH

remember,moderation is required in anything you do.that is wat makes u matured.cheers!!
Re: What Did You Accomplish This Year That You Are Proud Of? by Odewaleadesoye(m): 10:42pm On Dec 28, 2020
Re: What Did You Accomplish This Year That You Are Proud Of? by KingMack(m): 10:42pm On Dec 28, 2020
I survived this year and including everyone reading this..next year. Would be better!!

1 Like

Re: What Did You Accomplish This Year That You Are Proud Of? by SapphirePRINCEX(f): 10:43pm On Dec 28, 2020
Odewaleadesoye:

You're welcome...
Can I send you mail?
Okay
Re: What Did You Accomplish This Year That You Are Proud Of? by Ajiswaggs(m): 10:48pm On Dec 28, 2020
Bought 2plot of land
Bought expensive electronics and gadgets
Upgrade my parent and slibings with cash to boost there biz. I can't even list them finish cuz it's much. This 2020 sweet me aswear, Even in lockdown the blessings still flowing in back to back. My account is always smiling.....God i'm really grateful. You have done a lot for me which i can't explain it all.

7 Likes

Re: What Did You Accomplish This Year That You Are Proud Of? by Reuben700: 10:48pm On Dec 28, 2020
alphaRego01:

My broda,de pressure on from de society is so much.sometimes i do not blame people who use drugs

BUT WHAT AM TOTALLY AGAINST IS TURNING INTO A JUNKIE.THERES NO EXCUSE FOR THAT ONE

AVOID WASI A.K.A METH

remember,moderation is required in anything you do.that is wat makes u matured.cheers!!
I don’t mean hard drugs I mean the ones prescribed by doctor cuz of my health challenge
I believe God can heal me
Re: What Did You Accomplish This Year That You Are Proud Of? by alphaRego01(m): 10:53pm On Dec 28, 2020
Reuben700:

I don’t mean hard drugs I mean the ones prescribed by doctor cuz of my health challenge
I believe God can heal me

Don't mind me
God is will grant ur heart desires ijn Amen

2 Likes

Re: What Did You Accomplish This Year That You Are Proud Of? by Emmasteev(m): 10:54pm On Dec 28, 2020
I was able to roof a room out my uncompleted building, when I can't paid the house rent again, I am still imaging how it's done

5 Likes

Re: What Did You Accomplish This Year That You Are Proud Of? by Aphroditee(f): 10:55pm On Dec 28, 2020
EvieP:
Can you tutor me
Yeah, it was paid for though
Re: What Did You Accomplish This Year That You Are Proud Of? by jozaveli: 11:01pm On Dec 28, 2020
Odewaleadesoye:
Sincerely speaking, year 2020 has been challenging and a lot of things happened during the year.

It was a year we experienced total lockdown in the world due to Covid-19 pandemic. The lockdown led to a lot of unspeakable occurrences.

I came up with this question and thread so that we can learn from you. Despite all odds throughout the year, you were able to achieve something and proud of it simultaneously.

As for me, I was able to complete my University's education and I graduated with first class in Accounting. I'm very proud of that. Despite all odds, I still made it.

Aphroditee:
Yeah, it was paid for though
Odewaleadesoye:

to be honest I did not achieve any god damn shit dis year, instead I ended up indebted to many persons!!

1 Like

Re: What Did You Accomplish This Year That You Are Proud Of? by RandomForest: 11:02pm On Dec 28, 2020
1. Completed NYSC (late last year)
2. Learned 3 Programming languages (Python, C++ and Java from scratch)
3. Won 3 prestigious international scholarships
4. Currently doing my MSc in one of the top 3 Universities in Computer Science globally
5. Took advanced courses on Deep Learning, Machine Learning and AI
6. Registered my company and got a 6 figures grant from a top multinational

...This year has indeed been a development year for me.

4 Likes

Re: What Did You Accomplish This Year That You Are Proud Of? by Goalnaldo(m): 11:02pm On Dec 28, 2020
This year came with mixed feelings.

I got duped of 125k in the name of getting a job.
I was admitted in the hospital for the first time ever in my life.

On the positive side,
I learnt email copywriting thanks to venzal although I've not made a dime from it.
I got a job though the salary is meager. All the same I thank God for his love and mercies. May the next year be better!

5 Likes

Re: What Did You Accomplish This Year That You Are Proud Of? by happinessrummy95: 11:08pm On Dec 28, 2020
Being certified as a level 2 professional hairstylist.

Being a confident hairstylist.

1 Like

Re: What Did You Accomplish This Year That You Are Proud Of? by IME1: 11:08pm On Dec 28, 2020
A lot
I thank God

I also survived many things by God's grace and mercy.

I also thank those God used to help me accomplish all I did

God bless them all.
Re: What Did You Accomplish This Year That You Are Proud Of? by dannex4adx(m): 11:10pm On Dec 28, 2020
Odewaleadesoye:
Awwwwnnnnnn Take good care of the woman OO.
I'm happy for you man

Thanks bro. with the help of God, I will take good care of her.

1 Like

Re: What Did You Accomplish This Year That You Are Proud Of? by Dayoebe(m): 11:13pm On Dec 28, 2020
Mynd44:
I ban you
grin grin grin I reject it
Re: What Did You Accomplish This Year That You Are Proud Of? by lende: 11:14pm On Dec 28, 2020
Completed my house, bought a very nice ride, at least am ok no shaking..

7 Likes

Re: What Did You Accomplish This Year That You Are Proud Of? by oluwagbenga98327: 11:15pm On Dec 28, 2020
:Your heart desires will be granted soon. I hope so. This bachelorhood don de tire person o!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply)

'Dead' Boy Sits-up, Asks For Water At Own Funeral, Dies Again / Man's Leg Crushed In Bayelsa As 2 Cars Collide In A Terrible Accident / Have You Read E.L. James "Grey"? Can You Share Link To Download?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.