Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,127 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:32 AM

Man Stab Prostitute After Rendering Him Her Service (Graphic Photo) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Stab Prostitute After Rendering Him Her Service (Graphic Photo) (4518 Views)

Ghana Policeman Beats Prostitute After She Confronted Him For Not Paying For Sex / Skid Row, Kelly: "I Became A Prostitute After I Was Raped At 11" (video) / Cultists Stab Man Who Tried To Save Lady From Molestation. Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Stab Prostitute After Rendering Him Her Service (Graphic Photo) by frankleesehi(m): 6:32pm On Dec 28, 2020
Exclusive: Man Stab Prostitute After She Rendered Him Her Service And He Refused To Pay In Delta State (Graphic Photo)

A man identified as JK stabbed a Prostitute after rendering him her services and he refused to pay. HGS Media Plus reports

HGS Media Plus report that the incident happened on Saturday night, December 26 at Okirigwe area of Delta State.

According to report gathered by HGS Media Plus, the suspect alleged to be a cultist requested for the victim's services which was rendered to him.

Fight broke out when the suspect refused to pay for the service rendered to him and as a result, he stabbed the Prostitute and fled.

As at the time of filing this report, the victim has been treated.

https://hgsmediaplus.com.ng/2020/12/man-stab-prostitute-after-rendering-him-her-service-graphic-photo/

Lalasticlala

1 Share

Re: Man Stab Prostitute After Rendering Him Her Service (Graphic Photo) by Olunmercy56(f): 6:33pm On Dec 28, 2020
lipsrsealed
Re: Man Stab Prostitute After Rendering Him Her Service (Graphic Photo) by OB7Foreva(m): 6:33pm On Dec 28, 2020
E be things grin
Re: Man Stab Prostitute After Rendering Him Her Service (Graphic Photo) by Perfectsouth(m): 6:37pm On Dec 28, 2020
Woro si woro
Re: Man Stab Prostitute After Rendering Him Her Service (Graphic Photo) by tit(f): 6:37pm On Dec 28, 2020
His the ashawo smiling?
Re: Man Stab Prostitute After Rendering Him Her Service (Graphic Photo) by Simplyleo: 6:38pm On Dec 28, 2020
JK: John Kelechi.

Nawao. undecided

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Man Stab Prostitute After Rendering Him Her Service (Graphic Photo) by Neddstark: 6:49pm On Dec 28, 2020
Ashewo no be work o. I no go lie, them get time I dey visit ashewo house every weekend with my badboy friends for Okoko then. But I vow never to go there when I see 2 babes naked one guy wey no pay. See as dem disgrace the fine boy. The thing give me one nostalgia like that so tey I come stop the ashewo levels. I just focus on my girlfriend then.

4 Likes

Re: Man Stab Prostitute After Rendering Him Her Service (Graphic Photo) by doggedfighter(f): 6:52pm On Dec 28, 2020
Hazard of the job.

They should stop entertaining mad men.

Some of them are always on drugs.

3 Likes

Re: Man Stab Prostitute After Rendering Him Her Service (Graphic Photo) by smoke9910(m): 7:33pm On Dec 28, 2020
Prostitution is a very hazardous job. They are the easy target for the depraved males of society. Everyday they go out, their lives are on the line.
Re: Man Stab Prostitute After Rendering Him Her Service (Graphic Photo) by WoundedLamb: 7:39pm On Dec 28, 2020
Neddstark:
Ashewo no be work o. I no go lie, them get time I dey visit ashewo house every weekend with my badboy friends for Okoko then. But I vow never to go there when I see 2 babes naked one guy wey no pay. See as dem disgrace the fine boy. The thing give me one nostalgia like that so tey I come stop the ashewo levels. I just focus on my girlfriend then.

The so called fine boy was an ashawo too. Birds of a feather.
Re: Man Stab Prostitute After Rendering Him Her Service (Graphic Photo) by Emyzoloye5(m): 8:22pm On Dec 28, 2020
I believe the ashawo wanna stab the guy first but he overpowered her and stabbed her instead

all these ashawo girls dey get broken bottles and knives under their bed .... Incase customer no gree pay

1 Like

Re: Man Stab Prostitute After Rendering Him Her Service (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 9:00pm On Dec 28, 2020
shocked..
This is what happens when you don't value or respect your body by giving it to a total stranger. He'll do as he wishes with it.

May God help all the young girls to be meaningfully and gainfully employed.
Re: Man Stab Prostitute After Rendering Him Her Service (Graphic Photo) by abosede35876: 11:48pm On Dec 28, 2020
JK: John Kelechi. Nawao.
Re: Man Stab Prostitute After Rendering Him Her Service (Graphic Photo) by flashychoicy(m): 3:01am On Dec 29, 2020
Some people are shameless. why go there at first when u don't have money. Abstain from ashawo. Make i concentrate on my sk
Re: Man Stab Prostitute After Rendering Him Her Service (Graphic Photo) by TANID(m): 6:32am On Dec 29, 2020
Perfectsouth:
Woro si woro
Woro cheesy
Re: Man Stab Prostitute After Rendering Him Her Service (Graphic Photo) by 217seventeen: 6:39am On Dec 29, 2020
[s]
Simplyleo:

Nawao. undecided
[/s]
Re: Man Stab Prostitute After Rendering Him Her Service (Graphic Photo) by grim33(m): 6:58am On Dec 29, 2020
This life hard undecided
Re: Man Stab Prostitute After Rendering Him Her Service (Graphic Photo) by Kingluqman(m): 7:01am On Dec 29, 2020
Don’t know if I should laugh or say sorry to the hoelosho grin
Re: Man Stab Prostitute After Rendering Him Her Service (Graphic Photo) by crossfm: 7:37am On Dec 29, 2020
The saying,"ashawo no be work is as old as man".

She should go and look for a better job after she heals.
Re: Man Stab Prostitute After Rendering Him Her Service (Graphic Photo) by Oesophagus99(m): 8:31am On Dec 29, 2020
Op how did you come about this photo?
please dont tell me you only went in there to snap photo
Re: Man Stab Prostitute After Rendering Him Her Service (Graphic Photo) by Balogunodua(m): 4:40pm On Dec 29, 2020
Simplyleo:

Nawao. undecided
So he is an Ipob agent
Re: Man Stab Prostitute After Rendering Him Her Service (Graphic Photo) by AntiBalogunodua: 5:18pm On Dec 29, 2020
[s]
Balogunodua:

So he is an Ipob agent
[/s]
Re: Man Stab Prostitute After Rendering Him Her Service (Graphic Photo) by Sabadon(m): 6:22pm On Dec 29, 2020
TANID:
Woro cheesy
ahhhhh gi londo lose grin

(1) (Reply)

See The Outfit A Nigerian Soldier Wore That He Bragged Cost Him Over N60,000 {P} / PHOTOS/VIDEO: Young Nigerian Girl Spotted Smoking Marijuana / SARS Will Beg You If They Arrest You, And You Remind Them Of These New Rules

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.