Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,842 members, 7,802,694 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:07 PM

The Banking System Have Been Compromised .. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / The Banking System Have Been Compromised .. (878 Views)

My Instagram Account Has Been Compromised, Help / My UBA Account Has Been Compromised Guys, Money Is Strolling Out Anyhow! / Soldier Refused To Be Compromised With Millions Of Naira.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Banking System Have Been Compromised .. by unscripted(m): 7:47pm On Dec 28, 2020
The banking job use to be a child's dream, their staffs use to be the big uncles and anties back then ..

But the story has changed with the epidemic called contract staffs .. the prestigious occupation has become a recruiting ground for corporate slaves ..

The banks wants to maximise profit at the expense of the welfare of its staffs ..

Now there is a horrible increase in banking crime rate .. our monies are no longer safe in the bank , clients details are getting to the hands of criminals with strong indications that the leak came from the bank ..

Now they are making excess profit at the expense of the safety of their customers money ...

A criminal stole with a pos machine and the bank can not pick up the thief .. .. money was tranfered and the bank cannot trace the thief ... what exactly is happening ?

The banking job is very sensitive and all its staffs must be well taking care off .. thats the reason we pay them all the excess charges , the least we deserve is the safety of our funds ..

7 Likes

Re: The Banking System Have Been Compromised .. by Aol360: 7:55pm On Dec 28, 2020
Well said. Matters like this should be pushed to front page

1 Like

Re: The Banking System Have Been Compromised .. by Nobody: 8:16pm On Dec 28, 2020
This is one fight the labour union ought to spearhead but alas we have no labour union. Whoever brought this idea of contract staff to Nigeria needs to be castrated.
I've of the disc side of it is that, it has less to massive under renumeration of employees, while at the same time subjecting them to harsh labour conditions.

@lala please to justice

1 Like

Re: The Banking System Have Been Compromised .. by tellwisdom: 8:38pm On Dec 28, 2020
Leave the bank for those wey get money. U don chop? sad

1 Like

Re: The Banking System Have Been Compromised .. by Vision4God: 8:39pm On Dec 28, 2020
I sincerely pray this matter is escalated & gets 2d right ears that will take immediate action, sanction the bank(s) involved....

This is not good & doesn't seem normal This calls for intensified prayers against this kind of evil wave.

2 Likes

Re: The Banking System Have Been Compromised .. by alezzy13: 8:51pm On Dec 28, 2020
tellwisdom:
Leave the bank for those wey get money. U don chop? sad

I come across your comments alot, and wondering, out of your over 14,000 of them on nairaland, how many have actually made sense?

Simple question oo.

2 Likes

Re: The Banking System Have Been Compromised .. by andyanders: 1:06am On Dec 29, 2020
Op, you are right. The use of contract staff by banks is the reason why there is the increase of fruad in the system.

If the national assembly and bankers association doesn't stop banks from engaging the use of contract staff, nobody will be safe, banking with any Nigerian bank.

I've been saying this for a long time. It will be safe for anybody to dig hole in a coded place ONLY u knows to hide ur money like late Banki Zuwo.

1 Like

Re: The Banking System Have Been Compromised .. by Nobody: 9:09am On Dec 29, 2020
unscripted:
The banking job use to be a child's dream, their staffs use to be the big uncles and anties back then ..

But the story has changed with the epidemic called contract staffs .. the prestigious occupation has become a recruiting ground for corporate slaves ..

The banks wants to maximise profit at the expense of the welfare of its staffs ..

Now there is a horrible increase in banking crime rate .. our monies are no longer safe in the bank , clients details are getting to the hands of criminals with strong indications that the leak came from the bank ..

Now they are making excess profit at the expense of the safety of their customers money ...

A criminal stole with a pos machine and the bank can not pick up the thief .. .. money was tranfered and the bank cannot trace the thief ... what exactly is happening ?

The banking job is very sensitive and all its staffs must be well taking care off .. thats the reason we pay them all the excess charges , the least we deserve is the safety of our funds ..

Don't expect things to improve until a govt official's money is touched. Those melts in govt to give a f**k whether you exist or not as far as it doesn't affect them negatively.

1 Like

Re: The Banking System Have Been Compromised .. by Nobody: 9:12am On Dec 29, 2020
excellence44:
This is one fight the labour union ought to spearhead but alas we have no labour union. Whoever brought this idea of contract staff to Nigeria needs to be castrated.
I've of the disc side of it is that, it has less to massive under renumeration of employees, while at the same time subjecting them to harsh labour conditions.

@lala please to justice

Contract staff are casual staff. I though I read somewhere that casualization of staff is against the law? Although I remember laws only apply to some people while they don't apply to some others in this cave.
Re: The Banking System Have Been Compromised .. by andyanders: 3:17pm On Nov 16, 2023
In fact, I have expected The Nigerian Institute Of Bankers (NIB) to have stepped in to stop all commercial banks in Nigeria recruiting any worker as a Cassual Staff.

They act as a conduit pipe in the financial sector in committing fraud, and with this, nobody can stop fraud taking place. No money is safe in any bank.

(1) (Reply)

Crime – My Friend Is Threatening To Kill Me / UNILORIN Student Allegedly Raped, Found Dead In Room / [watch]: Man Beaten By Four Ladies After Spreading False Rumors About Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.