Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:02 AM

Moving Dollars From Payoneer To Another Account - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Moving Dollars From Payoneer To Another Account (730 Views)

Modified: HOW I WITHDREW LESS THAN 50$ FROM PAYONEER / Payoneer To Payoneer Transfer Issue / CBN Okays Withdrawals Of Dollars From Domiciliary Accounts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Moving Dollars From Payoneer To Another Account by AfroBanker: 8:01pm On Dec 28, 2020
Hi!

Hope everyone's having a great Christmas.

So I have a problem.

I'm a new freelancer and will be paid very soon. I'm going to be paid to my Payoneer bank account and I'm seriously tired of all the deductions.

I want to transfer my money to an account that will keep my dollars till I want to change it. I don't know if Payoneer charges for sending money to a dom account so I'd appreciate some advice (I don't even have a dom account yet)

I know an option is to send the money I get to someone who deals with changing it but I just want to do this myself. Not as a business, just to retain my money.

It's crazy that I get all these deductions for such small sums sad

Thanks!

P.S. Does anyone know if I could do it with Piggyvest?!
Re: Moving Dollars From Payoneer To Another Account by Osnami: 8:28pm On Dec 28, 2020
Payoneer will charge you 2% for transferring to your account
Re: Moving Dollars From Payoneer To Another Account by AfroBanker: 9:13pm On Dec 28, 2020
Which account please? A domiciliary account?
Re: Moving Dollars From Payoneer To Another Account by Infogetong(f): 6:20am On Jan 02, 2021
AfroBanker:
Hi!

Hope everyone's having a great Christmas.

So I have a problem.

I'm a new freelancer and will be paid very soon. I'm going to be paid to my Payoneer bank account and I'm seriously tired of all the deductions.

I want to transfer my money to an account that will keep my dollars till I want to change it. I don't know if Payoneer charges for sending money to a dom account so I'd appreciate some advice (I don't even have a dom account yet)

I know an option is to send the money I get to someone who deals with changing it but I just want to do this myself. Not as a business, just to retain my money.

It's crazy that I get all these deductions for such small sums sad

Thanks!

P.S. Does anyone know if I could do it with Piggyvest?!
you can only save with piggyvest and earn interest, which means your fund will have to be in your Nigeria bank's naira account before moving it to piggyvest and you do a piggyvest Flex dollar investment. That way you'll still have to go through the exchange rate
You can read detail on how to setup your piggyvest account here https://top.infobet.tech/p-i

(1) (Reply)

COME IN FOR RMB (ALIPAY & WECHAT) / Zugarcoin To Hit $1M For 1 Coin By End Of 2021. Better Buy Now O / Beware Airtimeflip Is Scam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.