Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,486 members, 7,808,779 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:49 PM

NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs - Jobs/Vacancies (166) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs (1539350 Views)

List Of Shortlisted Candidates For NCDMB Oil And Gas Job Aptitude Test Released / NNPC Is Recruiting 2019!: GT And Experienced / NCDMB Training With Dorman Long Engineering Co (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (163) (164) (165) (166) (167) (168) (169) ... (341) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by chiboyo(m): 5:52pm On Mar 26, 2021
Btari:
For EH, a friend of mine was told by a staff who represents the board in the recruitment that
They discarded all applications without MSC

I believe this may be very correct, just go ahead and check the website www.oilandgasjobsng.com , the requirements seem to indicate that M.Sc is compulsory for the E.H and even GT category

I stand to be corrected though.
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Pymetrics: 6:02pm On Mar 26, 2021
Guys, have they sent another email for next stage after uploading of documents? Sorry I'm unable to read through posts.
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Timon4real(m): 6:03pm On Mar 26, 2021
Bros calm down..
It only stated that BSc, MSc and HND holders are eligible..
Why didn't you say applicants must have 3 of them all together since they were also written there?
Just relax...Na tension dey cause all these things..
Make we rest, feed on the info we got and digest it with prayers.
chiboyo:

I believe this may be very correct, just go ahead and check the website www.oilandgasjobsng.com , the requirements seem to indicate that M.Sc is compulsory for the E.H and even GT category

I stand to be corrected though.
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Timon4real(m): 6:04pm On Mar 26, 2021
Nop
Pymetrics:
Guys, have they sent another email for next stage after uploading of documents? Sorry I'm unable to read through posts.
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by bukhety(f): 6:10pm On Mar 26, 2021
But read through this! Not the marked part of, but the requirements.

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Pymetrics: 6:22pm On Mar 26, 2021
Timon4real:
Nop
Thanks
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by gudluckgreat(m): 7:06pm On Mar 26, 2021
MI6:
Also heard that those with first degree certificates from state universities were also discarded... shocked shocked

Them just discharge the person from psychiatric hospital?
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Haxeel: 7:07pm On Mar 26, 2021
What about us from private university grin grin ;.
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Timon4real(m): 7:10pm On Mar 26, 2021
Them go arrest una for applying grin grin
Haxeel:
What about us from private university grin grin ;.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Nobody: 7:23pm On Mar 26, 2021
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Ufuoma90: 7:31pm On Mar 26, 2021
The comments on this thread are so hilarious.
Can we all just calm down, take a cup of tea/coffee, trust God and wait for the next stage?
What is yours will never pass you by...�

10 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Nobody: 7:33pm On Mar 26, 2021
gudluckgreat:

Them just discharge the person from psychiatric hospital?
Lol grin
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by SatB: 7:35pm On Mar 26, 2021
Btari:
For EH, a friend of mine was told by a staff who represents the board in the recruitment that

We all here do appreciate your update and info. However, pls be aware of the attachment herein.

1 Like

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Shafah: 7:49pm On Mar 26, 2021
scheme124:
Everyone all the best as only few people remain for the oral Interview. A lot of people were eliminated after thorough checking,yet other state may still be considered for another upload to fill the lacuna to ensure equality in distribution. Nt all people that met the requirements even with higher score both EH and GT. All the best everyone

Hmm nawa oooo.BP don kee person finish.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Shafah: 7:52pm On Mar 26, 2021
bukhety:

It's possible o!

Nigeria my country, am sure those with connect will still get the job with or without masters sha. God in u I hope oooooo.
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Shafah: 7:56pm On Mar 26, 2021
[quote author=Btari post=100236297]For EH, a friend of mine was told by a staff who represents the board in the recruitment that

Nigeria my father's land. I believe all those oga candidate's with or without masters cert will still get the job. God pls come to our aids abeg.this stuff is getting serious everyday.
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by hopeful2018: 8:10pm On Mar 26, 2021
scheme124:
Everyone all the best as only few people remain for the oral Interview. A lot of people were eliminated after thorough checking,yet other state may still be considered for another upload to fill the lacuna to ensure equality in distribution. Nt all people that met the requirements even with higher score both EH and GT. All the best everyone
Thank you brother. We pray to be among those who will get the job in the end. Amin

1 Like

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by a4olabisamuel: 8:19pm On Mar 26, 2021
By now , I feel we should know they did not really follow those stuffs they put in that advert to the letter, what dey require interms of academic qualification, age, certifications, experience and all seems high o....May we receive grace. (Thats from my view thou)

bukhety:
But read through this! Not the marked part of, but the requirements.
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by uwaismi: 8:34pm On Mar 26, 2021
scheme124:

pls like which state?
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by foxriver8: 8:48pm On Mar 26, 2021

1 Like

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Nobody: 8:57pm On Mar 26, 2021
uwaismi:

pls like which state?
north east ,west. It is very competitive this time

4 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by bukhety(f): 9:00pm On Mar 26, 2021
scheme124:
north east ,west. It very competitive this time
Pls can you confirm if those that do not have masters were disqualified for EH?

2 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Gmajor(m): 9:02pm On Mar 26, 2021
KingClown:

Most Employers recruiting (not only nigeria) have changed the way they approach written test/exams.

gone are those days when you want to write test/exam you'll go and be anticipating deep questions from fields like physics, chemistry,maths, accounting or one deep engineering question.

the reason for this is because of the people you mentioned (people that will ace tests and turn out to be complete idiots when they get to the interview stages).

the people you're referring to are what we call chew and pour.
they'll know all the formulas and everything but in real life, they are not so great with problem solving.

two of my friends from the same class applied for NNPC.
one had first class while the other had a 2:1.

the 2:1 guy got the job while the first class guy didn't, personally I could understand why this happened in my opinion the 2:1 guy has always been lazy but smarter.

the type of tests we wrote, there's nothing to read, chew or cram. the highest you can do is just to practice other similar tests and hope for the best.

the type of test we wrote tests your IQ & EQ at the same time.(in reality IQ & EQ are useless but for the sake of this argument lets just leave it at that)

majority of companies today use the type of test we wrote for their recruitment process. it doesn't matter the industry from oil and gas to banking to manufacturing to tech companies.

honestly these type of tests are much better than the previous ones.

Are you sure that the person who got the job doesn't have strong connection?

2 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Scholar270: 9:35pm On Mar 26, 2021
I don't know why some people still have much faith in this recruitment. Just calm down and you will see the next stage. I know many people have hope but left for me I never put my whole hrt in this Recruitment, I am just following up, if it comes to me good and if it doesn't still ok

3 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by KingClown(m): 9:36pm On Mar 26, 2021
Gmajor:

Are you sure that the person who got the job doesn't have strong connection?

aswears.....he was a broke mutha fucker. grin

the day he got the offer he cried.

2 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by KingClown(m): 9:48pm On Mar 26, 2021
sconp:

Sometimes I laugh when you guys bash first class graduates either directly or otherwise. A lot of factors could have been responsible for why the guy with a first class didn't get the job especially since it's a govt job.

For emphasis, some people with a third class might make it into this NCDMB while lots of 2.1s and even those with masters won't. By your theory the third class guys are smarter than the 2.1s that couldn't get in. You could have stated your point without that anecdote.
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Nobody: 9:51pm On Mar 26, 2021
bukhety:

Pls can you confirm if those that do not have masters were disqualified for EH?
without msc but enough years of working experience plus good career progressive layer in government agency or in a reputable oil and gas sector is possible

9 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Aishamd: 9:53pm On Mar 26, 2021
Shafah:

Hmm nawa oooo.BP don kee person finish.
grin grin lol
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by chzdia: 9:59pm On Mar 26, 2021
scheme124:
without msc but enough years of working experience plus good career progressive layer in government agency or in a reputable oil and gas sector is possible
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Cynthy008(f): 10:01pm On Mar 26, 2021
scheme124:

Please sir @scheme124, a GT with 2:1, 25 years, and internship plus NYSC experience in oil and gas. Is the person safe?
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by bukhety(f): 10:01pm On Mar 26, 2021
scheme124:
Thank you for your response.
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Timon4real(m): 10:04pm On Mar 26, 2021
What about GT?
Any special requirement?

scheme124:

(1) (2) (3) ... (163) (164) (165) (166) (167) (168) (169) ... (341) (Reply)

How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation / Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 / Post Abuja Jobs Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.