Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,334 members, 7,808,185 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:15 AM

NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs - Jobs/Vacancies (189) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs (1539275 Views)

List Of Shortlisted Candidates For NCDMB Oil And Gas Job Aptitude Test Released / NNPC Is Recruiting 2019!: GT And Experienced / NCDMB Training With Dorman Long Engineering Co (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (186) (187) (188) (189) (190) (191) (192) ... (341) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by abashir: 9:25pm On Apr 12, 2021
See dis 1 u r saying documentation is not documentation, is screening of documents. Point of correction pls.
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by abashir: 9:26pm On Apr 12, 2021
Documentation is different from Screening.
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Royalty5(f): 9:31pm On Apr 12, 2021
Gpubiteo:
Anyone from akwa-Ibom here??

I am here!!!
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Dedonrukky: 10:53pm On Apr 12, 2021
If the call for interview is delayed, then the news of direct APL might probably be true and I still believed some candidates will be dropped after verification of documents.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Timon4real(m): 11:01pm On Apr 12, 2021
Make una go prepare for interview oooo...I mean with hope that you've made it to that stage...
God bless you all..
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by mojounited(m): 12:21am On Apr 13, 2021
Royalty5:

I am here!!!

And I thought I was alone on this? We don dey many sha o ��‍♂️

1 Like

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by nabzguy: 1:08am On Apr 13, 2021
Dedonrukky:
If the call for interview is delayed, then the news of direct APL might probably be true and I still believed some candidates will be dropped after verification of documents.
Why others and not you after the verification of documents. Since you have a strong believe.
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Andirex95: 6:43am On Apr 13, 2021
mojounited:

And I thought I was alone on this? We don dey many sha o ��‍♂️
I follow de here, so we plenty

2 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by shalom4eva(m): 8:49am On Apr 13, 2021
Not all that uploaded documents will be invited because many will still be screened out based on qualification, training, certification, and industry related experience (science and engineering). But all in all, even if they screen to the exact amount needed, I still believe they would do a kind of familiarization interview at least. My thought

5 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by jehovalives: 2:18pm On Apr 13, 2021
KingClown:

grin grin

make I no lie I prefer face to face interview.
it is my God given talent to shalayé.

if I start to talk with my humble face them go think say na me teach Albert Einstein and Nikola tesla book meanwhile I be better con artist

If i gist una how Olodo like me take pass the last test una go call SARS for me grin grin

The God of Olodo's no go shame me.

meanwhile make nobody put fear for your body.
even people way get connect get tension for body. this recruitment he get as he be

the list for interview has been compounded
interview will soon take place and it would be in batches just like how they did during documentation.

abeg those that didn't get invitation for documentation what are we to do??
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by abashir: 2:32pm On Apr 13, 2021
Pray and live the rest to God

1 Like

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Cynthy008(f): 2:41pm On Apr 13, 2021
The silence in this place sha.......
NCDMB just left us all waiting.

Please @newscastle @leks4sure @scheme123 abeg any info?

1 Like

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by bukhety(f): 2:50pm On Apr 13, 2021
Cynthy008:
The silence in this place sha.......
NCDMB just left us all waiting.

Please @newscastle @leks4sure @scheme123 abeg any info?
I tell you! Na wa
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Facts1: 3:24pm On Apr 13, 2021
Happy Ramadan 2021 to our Muslim brother/sisters. May Allah give you all the prosperity and success. May Allah bless you with wealth and happiness and give you a healthy life.

17 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by KelvinBiggy: 3:28pm On Apr 13, 2021
Please those that reside, work, and do business in Bayelsa should give us verified info....rather than mere speculation
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Newcastle2023(m): 3:38pm On Apr 13, 2021
Sanprecious:
All things being equal, the interviews should run from 26th of April to 7th of May, 2021.

I guess they want to mark their 11th year anniversary on the 22nd of April before the interviews start. Last year due to serious Covid 19 restrictions, they couldn't mark their 10th year anniversary elaborately.

All the best!

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by ManDZzz: 3:52pm On Apr 13, 2021
[quote author=Newcastle2023 post=100761625][/quote]
Thanks bro. This means we should expect interview mail by latest Monday 19th April 2021 right?
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Nobody: 5:21pm On Apr 13, 2021
I saw what you did there folk. Thanks anyways.

[quote author=Newcastle2023 post=100761625][/quote]

1 Like

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Amazinggirl95: 7:21pm On Apr 13, 2021
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Amazinggirl95: 7:22pm On Apr 13, 2021
I repeat again this job advert has been cancelled...I just shake my head with all these speculations sha give yourself hope sha,its allowed
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Nobody: 7:34pm On Apr 13, 2021
Amazinggirl95:
I repeat again this job advert has been cancelled...I just shake my head with all these speculations sha give yourself hope sha,its allowed

Okay, thanks a lot. But you won’t force us to believe it na......you seem to be frantic on that course. You no dey tire ?

11 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by ennyj01(m): 7:58pm On Apr 13, 2021
Amazinggirl95:

I hope when we finally get an update, you won't ghost us the way tolaade did?

I hope you will be brave to come out open here and not run away from this thread?

I hope..

18 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Nobody: 11:22pm On Apr 13, 2021
bukhety:

I tell you! Na wa
We just keep on praying and waiting,it is well with everyone here

1 Like

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Prowess007: 11:29pm On Apr 13, 2021
Amazinggirl95:

But, come to think of it.... What sort of country will spend millions of naira in a recruitment process that went through two stages.., only to cancel the Advert and entire process.... Is that not a Foolish act?.... A Total waste of national resources?
I couldn't believe my ears when that of Nigeria Immigration service was recently canceled and re-advertised just because some certain people from certain regions scored very very low, with their Top politicians citing Low level of Computer literacy as an excuse, while pushing for cancelation at the senate.
In as much as anything as stupid as this is possible in Nigeria, I refuse to accept a cancelation. I have gotten this job by God's Grace!!!

9 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by drKally(m): 4:18am On Apr 14, 2021
Prowess007:

But, come to think of it.... What sort of country will spend millions of naira in a recruitment process that went through two stages.., only to cancel the Advert and entire process.... Is that not a Foolish act?.... A Total waste of national resources?
I couldn't believe my ears when that of Nigeria Immigration service was recently canceled and re-advertised just because some certain people from certain regions scored very very low, with their Top politicians citing Low level of Computer literacy as an excuse, while pushing for cancelation at the senate.
In as much as anything as stupid as this is possible in Nigeria, I refuse to accept a cancelation. I have gotten this job by God's Grace!!!
this information is untrue.
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by SatB: 6:46am On Apr 14, 2021
Prowess007:

Share the official circular which confirms that the NIS recruitment has been cancelled!

Else we tagged you as an agent of rumour here!

Besides, be reminded that the core objective and process for the NIS recruitment is a complete different one to that of NCDMB.

6 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by kristion: 12:17pm On Apr 14, 2021
For those who contend that NCDMB can not issue Appointment Letters without interview, there is a precedence. INEC recruitment 2012. After the aptitude test, those who passed were asked to upload their documents and links were provided for each of the qualifications a candidate claimed to have in the application portal. After verification, those selected were called for interview in various centres around the country. Instead of interview, they were offered Letter of Appointments and resumed work by March, 2013.
I was made to understand that this recruitment will follow the same process.

28 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Dedonrukky: 1:48pm On Apr 14, 2021
kristion:
For those who contend that NCDMB can not issue Appointment Letters without interview, there is a precedence. INEC recruitment 2012. After the aptitude test, those who passed were asked to upload their documents and links were provided for each of the qualifications a candidate claimed to have in the application portal. After verification, those selected were called for interview in various centres around the country. Instead of interview, they were offered Letter of Appointments and resumed work by March, 2013.

Hmmmm. We are waiting

1 Like

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Rumanya(m): 2:23pm On Apr 14, 2021
kristion:

You are right. I have a friend who got that employment. They were given APL straight after document upload. But you must also note that all of them were employed with their 1st degree. All masters degree holders were deemed overqualified and were not even considered during the process. In fact, one guy was almost disqualified during documentation because he presented his masters degree certificate.

1 Like

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by LAKPAH: 2:43pm On Apr 14, 2021
it's so funny that why do people are here insulting others, some are here raising hopes . some are here expecting info to calm their neves despite they know they are out , some are ever present in all recruitment prooving every one idea wrong because they have 22 years job seeking experience, the most rediculous ones here are those who miopically are expecting APL without interview from such a reputable organisation, the fact remains that the real successful ones has resumed work since 1st April , 2021. I laugh in korea
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Facts1: 3:12pm On Apr 14, 2021
kristion:

You are 100% right. A friend of mine got that job.

5 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Donarch: 3:50pm On Apr 14, 2021
Please discard every rumors,The board announced that the recruitement should hold on for now.They have all candidates detail ,no one scored above 67% .The cut off for the second stage interview is 35% .There is also a subsidiary list for states with low scores.The board is considering 30%.This is from a reliable source .

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (186) (187) (188) (189) (190) (191) (192) ... (341) (Reply)

How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation / Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 / Post Abuja Jobs Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.