Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,776 members, 7,798,588 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 06:45 AM

NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs - Jobs/Vacancies (190) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs (1538113 Views)

List Of Shortlisted Candidates For NCDMB Oil And Gas Job Aptitude Test Released / NNPC Is Recruiting 2019!: GT And Experienced / NCDMB Training With Dorman Long Engineering Co (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (187) (188) (189) (190) (191) (192) (193) ... (341) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by staneve(m): 4:11pm On Apr 14, 2021
Donarch:
Please discard every rumors,The board announced that the recruitement should hold on for now.They have all candidates detail ,no one scored above 67% .The cut off for the second stage interview is 35% .There is also a subsidiary list for states with low scores.The board is considering 30%.This is from a reliable source .

@Donarch,have they conducted first stage interview?

1 Like

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by kebisky: 4:12pm On Apr 14, 2021
Donarch:
Please discard every rumors,The board announced that the recruitement should hold on for now.They have all candidates detail ,no one scored above 67% .The cut off for the second stage interview is 35% .There is also a subsidiary list for states with low scores.The board is considering 30%.This is from a reliable source .

Please what do you mean by "no one scores above 67%" a lot of candidates scores even above 70% and you know that.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Anonz: 4:12pm On Apr 14, 2021
Donarch:

Good evening Sir, please which recruitment are you talking about?

5 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by kebisky: 4:16pm On Apr 14, 2021
staneve:

@Donarch,have they conducted first stage interview?

I believe he was referring to the Documentation stages. Maybe it was somehow graded according to qualifications, experience e.t.c
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Senior56: 4:27pm On Apr 14, 2021
kebisky:

I believe he was referring to the Documentation stages. Maybe it was somehow graded according to qualifications, experience e.t.c

Please let's wait let him specify his statements
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Positivity(m): 4:32pm On Apr 14, 2021
grin grin grin

Party scatter

grin grin grin

Truth is until they begin to contact individuals, no source is ultimately correct!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Senior56: 4:35pm On Apr 14, 2021
LAKPAH:
it's so funny that why do people are here insulting others, some are here raising hopes . some are here expecting info to calm their neves despite they know they are out , some are ever present in all recruitment prooving every one idea wrong because they have 22 years job seeking experience, the most rediculous ones here are those who miopically are expecting APL without interview from such a reputable organisation, the fact remains that the real successful ones has resumed work since 1st April , 2021. I laugh in korea
Please kindly disregard all these scammers claiming to know what's going on in the board. Please who ever is claiming the recruitment is finished should indicate showing a copy of an APL of someone who got the job so many scammers looking for victims

1 Like

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Dedonrukky: 5:40pm On Apr 14, 2021
Donarch:

Are you implying that the result of the documentation is the interview. Please kindly explain better. Thank you.
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Gmajor(m): 6:37pm On Apr 14, 2021
Donarch:

As much as this post is comforting, I find it difficult to believe
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Timon4real(m): 6:44pm On Apr 14, 2021
Una wan just confuse local man here grin grin..
Nothing wey I never read for this thread..lol

3 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Gpubiteo: 6:47pm On Apr 14, 2021
Exactly!!!
I think the guy just came around to confuse everyone..

2 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Bornwinner01: 6:52pm On Apr 14, 2021
Nah cruise nah, make Unah calm down.
Donarch:

1 Like

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Timon4real(m): 6:59pm On Apr 14, 2021
Cruise ontop statistics..lol, people get time oo
Bornwinner01:
Nah cruise nah, make Unah calm down.
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by teekay22: 8:23pm On Apr 14, 2021
It’s a pity
A lot of us will really wait lol
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Nemmybliz: 8:28pm On Apr 14, 2021
Donarch:

Don't leave the people in the dark, sir, finish what you started.
In as much as you've been enjoying other people's updates here, try make yours comprehensive too, so others can benefit as well.
I'm not frightened neither am I anxious cause I'm sure nothing has been done after documentation.
The Lord bless us all.
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by abashir: 8:31pm On Apr 14, 2021
Guy this is a rumor,I no many people that scored above 67. I no a person DAT scored 90%

1 Like

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by jlomz: 8:50pm On Apr 14, 2021
Gpubiteo:
Exactly!!!
I think the guy just came around to confuse everyone..

Point of correction please, Not Everyone!

It is those that want to be gullible that will take that information/cruise serious

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Nemmybliz: 8:57pm On Apr 14, 2021
That guy obviously just wanted to gain popularity here
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Dozie95: 9:43pm On Apr 14, 2021
The fellow MAY be right. Documentation can be graded. The grading is not that of the exams.
If you have ever applied for PTDF OSS Scholarship, you may understand what I'm talking about.
Let's not condemn him just yet. He should be come and please shed more light.

2 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Timon4real(m): 9:46pm On Apr 14, 2021
He isn't talking about test scores obviously
From what I got, he meant the test scores and document uploads were graded..
We still dey wait for the next person own sauce grin
abashir:
Guy this is a rumor,I no many people that scored above 67. I no a person DAT scored 90%
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Timon4real(m): 9:48pm On Apr 14, 2021
Exactly...we dey wait
Dozie95:
The fellow MAY be right. Documentation can be graded. The grading is not that of the exams.
If you have ever applied for PTDF OSS Scholarship, you may understand what I'm talking about.
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Nobody: 10:31pm On Apr 14, 2021
Dozie95:

I can relate to your view , I’ve seen the marking scheme for PTDF OSS too. But even if we are to sustain everything on the basis of speculations( which is the normal form of this thread), somethings about his post are parallel to facts on ground.

1. He said “ the board announced that the recruitment should hold on for now.

This at best implies that the board has made a formal public statement about the recruitment to the extent of publicly giving directions about the processes. This cannot be true as NCDMB has still not said anything about this recruitment via any of her communication channels. Hopefully I’m not losing the meaning of “announced”.

Let’s drop the bar and assume the “announcement” was only within the governing council. They have at least 30 members , so it’s safe to say the remaining 29 (for example) don’t know about it yet, as every other source maintains that the interviews will start soon. Maybe I can also assume the remaining one (out of the at least 30 members ) is his source. So we can confidently say one person just announced to himself. I think that’s too much slim possibilities for me to take in this night. It’s mentally stressful to imagine.

2. He also said “ the cut off for the second stage interview is 35%. . One of two things is possible here; either he’s misplacing descriptions, or we’ve all been overtaken by events (maybe dem don run the first interview for coven and we no know ).

Regardless, if we are going to consider any information, the basic test is that the parts that are obvious should not contradict what we already know.......if it does, everything loses credibility without apology.

Surviving this thread with all the daily doses of anxiety should really come with a badge of honour. We still dey here sha grin grin

17 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Edwaino: 12:09am On Apr 15, 2021
abashir:

Are you sure?
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Bornwinner01: 7:38am On Apr 15, 2021
Lol, cut off can’t be that low bro, trust me it’s cruise

Dozie95:
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by abashir: 4:29pm On Apr 15, 2021
100% sure

4 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by hopeful2018: 4:36pm On Apr 15, 2021
abashir:
100% sure
Insha Allahu.

2 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by nasiest(m): 8:35pm On Apr 15, 2021
Sure of what?
abashir:
100% sure
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Senior56: 9:02pm On Apr 15, 2021
nasiest:
Sure of what?
Rumour full everywhere
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Nobody: 9:31pm On Apr 15, 2021
Nigeria Electricity Regulatory Commission (NERC) is recruiting

Check www.restralrecruit.com

2 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Anonz: 9:43pm On Apr 15, 2021
TammyAnybody:
Nigeria Electricity Regulatory Commission (NERC) is recruiting

Check www.restralrecruit.com

3 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Deway52(m): 10:20pm On Apr 15, 2021
Try to watch NTAi channel 91 on gotv every Thursdays from 5pm to 5.30pm ,infact there is hope for all who qualified for this recruitment. from local content TV NCDMB has been creating thousands of job vacancies across different states.

7 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by nasiest(m): 10:32pm On Apr 15, 2021
I dey tell you. We hope for the best no matter what.
Senior56:

Rumour full everywhere

(1) (2) (3) ... (187) (188) (189) (190) (191) (192) (193) ... (341) (Reply)

How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation / Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 / Post Abuja Jobs Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.